• Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 am
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-
Haha she'd soo be my lawyer!

I find her guilty of AMUSEMENT of the 1st degree xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 am
I *Pounds gabble* In the case of Amusent of the first degree we the jury find her GUILTY.
I use to love Thats so Raven but disney got rid of all the good shows they had,like house of mouse
Blind Blindness
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-

- Toxic Ovaries -

Dapper Fatcat

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:02 am
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-
I *Pounds gabble* In the case of Amusent of the first degree we the jury find her GUILTY.
I use to love Thats so Raven but disney got rid of all the good shows they had,like house of mouse
Blind Blindness
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-

I always see Hannah Montana playing. I'm not even a HM hater. I just don't want to see her show on disney 24/7....it's like every time I turn on >.>....I always liked that's so raven...oh and the proud family was another (idk if that's still on). I get that shows "get old" to some, but that's why you should replace it with new GOOD shows....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 am
Yeah! the pround Family <3 I love the episode with Jonny Lovely.I use to watch the original American Dragon.I kinda also miss the morning shows like higgly town heros,bear in the big blue house and Puca!
Blind Blindness
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-
Blind Blindness
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-

I always see Hannah Montana playing. I'm not even a HM hater. I just don't want to see her show on disney 24/7....it's like every time I turn on >.>....I always liked that's so raven...oh and the proud family was another (idk if that's still on). I get that shows "get old" to some, but that's why you should replace it with new GOOD shows....

- Toxic Ovaries -

Dapper Fatcat

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-
Yeah! the pround Family <3 I love the episode with Jonny Lovely.I use to watch the original American Dragon.I kinda also miss the morning shows like higgly town heros,bear in the big blue house and Puca!
Blind Blindness
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-
Blind Blindness
-x- Toxicly Shy -x-

<3 at bear in the big blue house. Oh, and PJ and Otter...er something like that xD

Yeah, good shows...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 am
Lmao our quote box looks retarded xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

- Toxic Ovaries -

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:31 am
heart P B & J otter!Noodle do the nooodle dannnnccceee!

Use to watch out of the box too.
Random but i miss the weekenders.

XD lol i can't argue with that,why were we quoting anyway?lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 am
AHHH MEMORYY! *light bulb* I had completely forgotten about weekenderss >.> I liked it. I felt so...calm when watching that 8D...they were cool characters

And P, B and J otter was on in the mornings, and so was bear in the big blue house, so it was comforting.

I didn't like blues clues though when I was little. That was my least favorite show.

xD I quote people when they quote me or if I find what they say important for a particular reason  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

- Toxic Ovaries -

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 am
I remember i use to always watch it,it was one of my favorites,and strangly it was calming.I use to want to go in the show >~<

I like Charlie and Lola,not sure why but i did and do X3

Blues clues use to throw me off,the whole time i thought blue was a boy.Other than that i watched it,i remember now!Nicktoons had like Corniel and Bernnie,Chalk zone,and the shorts contest,and and this one show about two aliens who went to different planets >~< (Sorrry about the many flashbacks)

Oooooooooh,well now i know XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:03 am
Yay! I'm not the only one who thinks it was a calming show xD....Well I don't really know because I haven't asked anyone.

I got slightly annoyed by "MAIL TIMEE!!!" And finding the clues. I don't know lol, I was a weird pokemon. CHILD LOL

Oh gosh...lawl. Yeah, I didn't care much for pokemon but it was cool. Yugioh, dragonball z, I was "......."....about.

I liked chalkzone <3....I just got tired of the chalk world xD

Spongebob...invader zim....the amanda show....cat dog....a million others...lol (ones I watched a lot)

Flashback lane is good  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Breakfast at Lilys

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 am
I miss the good old shows. Like Rug Rats! I know that's Nick but w.e. Disney has retarded little kid shows now. They're creepy. That Agent Oso bear had to help a little kid dress. o.O And the bear doesn't know how to do ANYTHING. I just miss stuff. The Wiggles creeps me out too. And Disney is just coming up with horrible idea after another.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 am
@ Danny: O~O i saw pokemon!Poke'ball gooo!!! *Throws poke'ball at you*
I liked the songs from chalk zone.I still watch invader Zim!Hehe love that alien.Spongebob use to be my fav show when i was little,the amanda show was hilarious,catdog i still watch.

@Emo:Rug rats were so..awesome...Oso is a child molester why else does he have to help the kids when adults aren't watching O~O

- Toxic Ovaries -

Dapper Fatcat

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 pm
I liked the rug rats. I have the movies. Rug Rats in Paris and the other one. And when they were showing Rug Rats all Grown Up I liked that too. But there weren't many episodes. I wish I could remember a bit more of the Amanda show, though. As penelope would say: Memory, PLEASE?! rolleyes

WHO'S GOT THE CHALK?1 XD...yeah.

Also one of my other fave's was THE WILD THORNBERRY'S. I watched that a lott. It was so cool.  
YouTube Land [[ The place for all your Videos!]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff