Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

Seda was laying under a tree. She was here since she felt a kinship with them. They always felt like home. She knew her real home was the mother tree, but she had set out to learn all she could about the Telruyna so here she was.

Seda wasn't asleep, exactly, she was just dozing. Laying under a beautiful tree and well...she felt sleeping. She lay and with a small smile playing on her lips, happy she was in her favorite place amongst the trees.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Yipes was wandering. Had been for a while. He wasn't really worried, depsite the fact he had no clue where he was. No one ever left the right path for too long before the gods offered a way back too it. It was a fact.

He was however, worried about finding some shelter. All this walking was getting to his hooves. He was exhausted. And hungry. Very hungry.

Taking a minute to scan the newest spot he had found, he briefly wondered if he would ever make it out of here alive. "Maybe I could live in the forest. I mean, there are all sorts of plants to live off of, right?" he asked himself outloud, now scanning for plants that lookd edible. He was a faun, after all. "Sounds easy enough." he muttered.

His eyes lit up when he saw a nice mossy mound laying under a tree just beyond the clearing. Now that looked like a nice place to lay down for a snooze. And it even had some good looking brush filled with leaves. A bit sparsely filled for this time of year but food was food. And again, Yipes was hungry. And for some reason, one of those bushes looked familiar, so he must have learned it was safe to eat, right? Sounded good enough to him.

Clopping his was happily over to this newly found retreat, he grabbed one of the two branches sticking up out of the moss and flopped down on the mound of moss itself.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 pm
Seda was woken from a lovely snooze when she felt someone grab her antlers and then was sat upon. "Hey now!" Seda sat up and went ot push off this intruder. "What's the meaning of that?" What was he trying to do? She wasn't a hill or something, she was a faun!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 am
Yipes screamed like a little girl when the moss mound started talking. When the Moss mound pushed him too, he tumbled away and had the urge to wet himself.

"Don't hurt me, Oh Sentient Moss Being! I meant no harm." he cried out, trying to cower and look unnassuming. Well, as best as one could while crying in fear and trying not to wet yourself...

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items