Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Roman Colosseum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:35 pm
"Here all today we shall have an outstanding battle between one of our greatest warriors! Christian! And a challenger from America! Toan the Great!" An announcer hollered all the normal rules and introductions as a massive wheel was dragged to him by a couple of dark skinned men. The announcer smiled, and thanked them. "Now being that no American has stepped foot in our Colosseum for years he will be given the extreme privelgde to select his method of battle... Through the Wheel of Combat!" The announcer blared out the wheels name trying to make it epic as I came out of my barracks bringing my two Imperial Gold swords with me. "Marlin isn't time for you to keep quite, and let me talk?" I yelled getting to my corner. Marlin the announcer frowned, and leaped to his seat with a sour face. "Okay Toan just spin the wheel, and select the combat style!" I yelled knowing he'd hear it.
(Randomize a number from one to four)
(1. Hand to hand 2. Armed combat 3. Digimon Battle 4. Hybrid Battle)

The Sadistic Toan generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm
Toan chuckled as he step up to the wheel. He'll amused the crowed for now by following their plans. Besides, he was interested in what christian wanted to show him. "Don't bored me." with that being said Toan reach up for the top of the wheel, and with his might push down as hard as he could and wait for the wheel to stop. It was a few minutes before it slow down. "Funny, could've sworn I held back."  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:21 pm
I chuckled as I looked at the wheel slow down pushing it's way onto the Armed Combat picture. Usually I would have found it rude for me to use a style I was an expert in, but Toan was a tough guy in all of the other categories so why not. "Alrighty Toan select your own weapon or we'll bring out a set of weapons for you to select from." I stated as I walked to the center knowing this fight would be tough, but amusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm
"Hmmm unfortunately for you, they choose my best category." He raised his arms and dozens of different type of weapons sprang out from all over his body. Toan clapped his and the weapons went back into their hiding spots. He flicked his cloaked back as a Long Nodachi fell into his hand. He weight the long katana for a few moment before removing it from it's sheath. "I don't expect you to win this fight, I do however expect you to put up a good fight. You can attack me from any side from any direction. Any tricks you want to use is fine by me." Toan open his eyelid and stared at Christian with his blind silver eyes. "Don't disappoint me."  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 pm
I'd never fought Toan before... Well with weapons, but he seemed skilled really skilled. I had the sudden feeling to lung at him, but he'd expect that from me since I was one for charge attacks. But he knew how to take me down without trying. "Toan you get first move since your a guest to my arena!" I hollered at I removed a single blade from my left spaulder. I sighed twirling it between my fingers twirling my mind through the different assaults possible with the Nodachi.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:52 pm
"There goes your first opportunity then." Was all toan said before he begin to dash forward with his Nodachi sailing at his left side. Just before He crash into Christian, Toan crouch down and spun with his Noadchi out so the momentum of the spin would increase the swing of blade power as Toan use his right hand to swing the blade with force as the left hand was use to directed the blade toward the target. Toan directed the blade so that it would strike at christian face coming from below, Predicting he might block it, the length of the blade would still reach him. If he were to step back or aside, he would spin the blade and hit an open point with the hilt.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 pm
I knew he'd attack like this so he jumped up, and so I slashed my blade down sending a wave of wind at Toan hopefully smashing his defense down to a crumble making him vunerable for an attack. So I pushed the wind harder hurting my stomach as I did knowing if I kept pushing the wind any harder I'd die. "That was a predictable attack Toan!" I hollered as the wind rushed hard and strong. Even my stomach was getting used to the intensity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 pm
A small hint of smile played on his lip as Toan used the momentum from his still moving blade and use the effort he had use to stab at Christian to simply catch the wind at the tip of his blade. He spun with the wind in a complete circle, making control a lot more easy and swung the blade and the wave of wind right at Christian. Since christian had jump in the air and had use the force of the wind to push him even higher into the air, he now has no way to defend or evade the incoming attack. He was a sitting duck in mid air. "If something is too predictable, don't fall for it with a predictable answer."  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm
I'd just play myself right into his grumy little hands. He'd predicted that I'd jump, and now I was going to be screwed in the stomach by a lethalized pole. Maybe there was a chance for my a** to be saved, maybe there wasn't. Knowing Toan would be going for my mid-section seperated a sword from my single blade. I smirked using my left blade to block the incoming Nodachi. I then shifted what little movealbity I had with my right side, and slashed Toan's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 pm
Toan flipped the Nodachi in his hand so that it would push down on the blade the was use to block it, giving Toan a bit of a lift from using christian own strength. Using that small lift, he lifted his entire body into the air as he use his right leg to block the incoming sword by the hilt and use his left leg to strike at him from under his chin and would shove his position foot down on his throat afterward. With both of his hands block, one by Toan right leg and the other by the Nodachi, his only choice was to jump back to dodge, but if he do that, he would break the lock with the Nodachi and Toan would used that opening to swung at his arm, planning to cut it clean off. "You got to use your entire body like a weapon."  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:10 pm
I took that into mind, and then bent the wind to my whim. The wind was forcivly struggling against my influence as I made it push me into Toan. A few seconds past until I hit the guy in the heel of his foot with the edge of my head smashing him into the ground causing a crater form beneath us. I just hoped I wasn't hurt more cause my head hit the edge of the concret making it bleed from the impact.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm
(If you push yourself forward you would collide with my foot, not my face)  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm
sweatdrop (I'll edit that, but still the impact would have brutally hurt both of us)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:35 pm
(Let me rephrase that, You are pushing yourself forward while my foot, that is coming at you full force, is just inches away from your neck/chin area. pretty sure it not going to be the BOTH of us that is going to get hurt.)  

The Sadistic Toan

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games