Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm
The Temen-ni-gru is a tower built by disciples of the demon clan, meant as a path from the Human World to the Underworld. It was sealed away, underground, by Sparda two thousand years ago when he sealed the gate between the two worlds, in a complex ritual requiring him to confiscate the names of fallen angels representing the seven deadly sins, imprison the tower's five gatekeepers, seal away Leviathan as well as his own demonic power, split the Perfect Amulet allowing passage between the worlds, and sacrifice both his blood and that of a human priestess.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:40 am
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
as the TARDIS materialized the Doctor came out with his rapier tied to his waist and looked up at the large tower "well its nice to look at, but how to get in is a problem ... doubt even my sonic screwdriver can work on these doors"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:20 am
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus looked at the door, who arrived just seconds later and he held his katanas while their still in their sheaths, knowing that there is a secret to the entrence. He then felt a cold chill running down his spine, knowing that someone else is there and that it felt formilliar. He slammed his fist against the door, making his right knuckles bleed and he groaned, seeing that the door started to move on it's own. The wounds on his knuckles healed fast as he walked into the tower and he turned around, looking at the Doctor,"Talk to me on the Comunicator and hide in the basement..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"im not one for hiding ... these demons put this town in there grip under terror" he said as he gritted his teeth then sighed "fine then ... probably something down there that might help anyway"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:55 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus nodded his head as he went threw the entrence, heading up to the gates of the Seven Deadly Sins. His aura could be sensed from ontop of the tower where a formilliar man stood with anger and dark aura.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

╔════════════════════╗

User Image

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

You'd be surprised...

════════════════════════════════════

As he walked over to the tower, Scarlett's hand inside his as he smiled brightly, pulling out his blade slowly, noticing the shadows move around a bit. He didn't like the feeling of this place now that it's been modified with new demons. As he continued to walk, his blade leaning against his shoulder as he turned around, smiling as he spoke to Scarlett,"Welcome to the Temen-ni-gru...the birthplace of my father's legacy, believe it or not. He came here a long time ago with a demon named Sparda, helping eachother seal the newly found hell that would come out of the sky. They kept the keys to keep it's true powers locked away, hoping that one day, someone could destroy the power that the tower needs to survive."

...On what power truly means.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:22 pm
]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett smiled at Atticus and let her eyes wander around. " That's amazing and so's this place."She closed her eyes for a moment then gazed at him. She could feel that that there was things in here that they would have to deal with." So what type of demons are in here anyways?" She put her hand on the hilt of her gun blade wondering.

"You had me convinced that we could fly
I just hope to survive "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 pm

╔════════════════════╗

User Image

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

You'd be surprised...

"This is the entrence of the worse underworld there is...so...all kinds.", Atticus replied as he kept his blade close to him as he walked to a old fashion elevator. With his eyes closed, Atticus waited for her to go to the elevator with him,"This'll help us out a little."
When he got her in the elevator, he noticed a woman appearing above them where the rope was pulling them us. He quickly opened a portal in which made his love disappear to the grand wall of Italy. His eyes were closed as he saw the rope get cut, jumping out of the elevator but grabbing the rope as he went up 60 stories to almost the very top.

...On what power truly means.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett appeared out of the portal and landed on her Butt, again. She sighed and stood up dusting herself off. " People need to work on there portal placement." She said then looked at the Entrance and sighed again. Still not happy that Atticus made her go through a portal. Great, when I find him. I'm going to wish he never did that.

I just hope to survive "

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"Evil may have created me ..."

swooping down from the clouds, Xanatos saw three of the Titans on top of the tower, but also saw a woman down below at the base and flew down to her "need a lift?" he asked her as the dragon landed on the ground and Xanatos saw who it was "he's at the top of the tower ... unfortunently he's not alone ... we got Titans"

"... but evil will not rule me"¤

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:23 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
▬♦ScarȴєϮϮ ζɪɠҔϮɳɪɳɠ♦▬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Should I go back again?
You had the best of me"

Scarlett eyes widened and she looked up at the top of the town. She closed her eyes and got onto the mans dragon not asking any questions. " Well then let's go."

I just hope to survive "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

Hikari got out of demonic painting and landed on her feet. She look up to see the entrence of Temen-Ni-Gru and look around, she felt amazed to see this place, "Whoa." she whispers about it and she can sense dark aura nearby, which she felt scared. She have to wait for her half sister to arrive, before heading off to find the demons, who changed his appearance and possible leveled up his keyblade.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:45 pm
"Whoaaaaaaaaaa,Hikari watch out!"shouted Serenity.As she landed on her feet.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

Hikari heard her sister's shouts and she back away, avoiding getting her and Serenity hurt. She kneeled down to her to see she's okay, "Are you okay, Serenity-chan?" she asked her in concern, trying to be best sister for her.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:52 pm
"Yeah I'm fine thanks...so should we get going?"she asked.
User Image  
Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces