Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:42 pm
First out of the seven gates containing the Seven Deadly Sins. This one holds the Pride Hell Demons.

The Hell Pride is the weakest of the seven Hells, and its giant sickle is quite weak. However, the Hell Pride makes up for its weakness with numbers. It governs those who committed the sin of pride.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Atticus opened the door which looked like gates that were made of pure darkness. He looked around as he saw demons the size of himself only with skeleton heads and large sickles. He sighed as he pulled out the blue rose, knowing that it's filled with 2 caliber bullets with seals on them. He walked forward to the only place that had light. The Hell Prides jumped down into the shadows which made it harder for Atticus to hit with the Blue Rose and he smiled, hearing the growling noices in the shadows. One of the Hell Prides jumped at him into the light and he smiled, bending backwards to shot it between the eyes, making it turn into sand. The light from the shot showed the other demons and he smiled, seeing another one trying to jump ontop of him. He kicked the demon down to the ground, slidding ontop of it's corpse and he tworled around, firing his five rounds at the other five demons. He jumped off of the Hell Pride which made it slide into a wooden plank and it turned into sand, just like the other 6 demons. Atticus opened up the caliber to refill the ammo,"Come on...is that it?"
He then turned around, seeing a whole army full of the Hell Pride Demons and he chuckled, unwrapping the bandages to show his Devil Arm which was glowing a teal glow. He then thrust his devil arm forward, making the Spirit of Saru come out of it and it slammed half of the Pride Demons into the wall. He growled as he slammed his right arm into the ground, creating large spikes out of earth and they stabbed threw the rest of the Hell Prides. He smiled as he wrapped his arm back up with it's brown wrappings and he sighed, slidding the Blue Rose back into it's holster,"What a pain..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:08 pm
out of nowhere came a light chuckle and Mxyzptlk appeared floating in the air on his stomach "good job, managing to beat back those demons like that, and to think ... you'll only have to do that six more times ... and doubled each time" he said as he flew around  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:17 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus growled as he saw Mxyzptlk and he quickly pulled out his Blue Rose yet again, his eyes glowing with annoience,"Grrr, I don't like a person who has a bigger mouth than me. Why shouldn't a Pierce that nose?"

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:23 pm
"welllllll .... you can try ... but it wont do any good, i can only be gettin rid of if your Doctor friend can manage to trick me into saying my name backwards, and only him" he said as he poofed and appeared next to him in a detective's outfit "although if i were you i'd be worried about him than about me, couse your evil twin has him up on the roof" he said as he looked at Atticus through a magnifying glass showing his eye inlarged "you know you should trim those nose hairs"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus' eye twitched but not because of Mxyzptlk's comment about his nose but about his Twin brother. He grabbed the little imp's collar, pulling it to his face and he growled as his eyes became red with anger,"Tell me who you work for or you'll spend a eternity in the deepest part of the Underworld were your eyes will be picked out for the demons to devour"
He let the Imp go, making his eyes go back to a teal color and he growled, his anger decreasing.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm
"hey watch the suit" he said as he streghtened his hat "i dont work for anyone, i'm just working out a deal with Xehanort and i did my part ... which mean that i dont need to work for "the forces of evil" im not evil ... then again i'm not all good either" he said with a chuckle "so i'm gonna help you get up to the roof ... mostly it'd spoil all the fun if you two die ... the Doctor's a smart for a 3-D ... and you ... its a riot just to see you blow your top" he said as he laughed on his back in the air  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus growled as he walked toward the stairs that lead to the second gate and he turned around to the Imp and he sighed, his mind already in a haze. He walked up the stairs, knowing where his brother is and he looked up, running toward the second gate.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm
"and with that ... the ice is broken" he said with a smile as he poofed and dissappeared  
Temen-ni-gru

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games