Kawaii Lunatic

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm
This thread calls for a movin'. |:

Most likely the anime forum. Yeah, anime forum. *nods*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:08 am
I don't have much time...

Aww, hun! I know exactly how you feel! It is indeed, as Tomei says, an obsession, is it not?

God knows I've had enough of those myself...my first one was with a television actor, so it wasn't quite so hard. It faded with time, but when I see him in something, I still smile. Admittedly, I've never dreamt about kissing him (let's not go into the dream with my Chemistry teacher now), but he did feature in a fair few.

You'll be okay hun, just let it take it's own course. As for not dating anyone, don't worry about it! I'm 15, I've had one boyrfriend when I was a bit older than you and that was a DISASTER. So really, don't worry about it!
So I'll be brief.

Eva queen of the vampires

Original Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 pm
Welcome to the land of fandom. But you should try dating real people. When you are older. Because at this age, all the boys are morons. (been there, done that.) BTW, you are only 13. It is very very normal that you don't have anyone else in your love life. Cause teenage boys are stupid. And shallow. The dreams... ya. Normal. Hormones will do that to you. Ahh. Wet dreams. Brings back good memories. Though mine wasn't from an anime. He was from a movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 pm
ah, yea, i had a gaara crush not to long ago...but i have moved on to greener and more promising yet sad pastures...

i have a crush on Pein....the Deva path. and knowing that he dies in the end sucks!!!  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm
Tomei of the Wolves
"Dear... no. That is not called love. You have a fangirl-obsession." =_=;;;

Somewhere out there,

^ ...o_o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's this tree with star-shaped fruit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:13 pm
Nothing wrong with liking fictional characters that were made to be superior to others in real life.

It's a crush, you're 13, and come light of recent events surrounding fandoms in general...your parents and friends would rather you learn to love others that can love you back. Why they want a 13 year old to look for a boyfriend is beyond me, but I really just don't know enough about your social life or personality to come up with a proper response.

I've madly crushed on anime characters(and still do) even though I'm engaged to someone fully aware of it all.

----

As long as you can properly communicate with others in a crisis and not rely on your imaginary friend, I find nothing wrong with it.

Xallus

Familiar Noob

Meru Kaname

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm
It's normal for girls to 'fall in love' with anime characters. You're young, so having this crush on Gaara will not affect you in the future.

loser-by-choice is right, when boys are in their teenage years, they're stupid and shallow. When you're older, you'll understand that Gaara is a person that maybe your ideal type, but there are VERY few guys that have his quality... unless of course you start dating a serial killer and try taming him, but I recommend you not doing that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 pm
I used to be an idiotic teenage boy, believe it or not. Not to say that I'm not still one to this day. :'D

Joking aside, you're 13. You have time to obsess over a fictional character until someone catches your eye and your interests. As for you being in middle school, I wouldn't say to go for it, because most of the other dudes I grew through that stage with couldn't handle being in a relationship with a girl because they didn't know how they were supposed to actually be acting, nor did they know what they were in for, seeing that it was kinda the trend back in my middle school. I watched this happen, didn't want to end up in a relationship until later. Didn't see it coming, but I'm still in it, and it's great. But never expect all to continue being the same.

Stick with your fandom for now. You'll transition from Gaara to someone else to someone else, most likely, and that's normal too, so don't worry. Since Gaara is fictional, he won't have any effect on your social life unless you yourself plan to board yourself up with him in your mind. Err.... don't do that, with the boarding yourself up thing.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Silver Sanctuaries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm
Anime crushes aren't necessarily a bad thing ^^ For example, I have a huge crush on an anime character as well. Don't worry hun. Your sand prince is always with you in your dreams~ =3 Just look forward to sleeping. Every time you meet him in your sleep, pretend it's a date! Eventually someone else will fall for you who is like him in a way! That's what I believe!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 am
Yep, I've had loves like that...And it sucks that they'll never be real...Sometimes you might find a guy that looks like him (although I've never seen someone who looks like Gaara wandering the streets...) but hey, ya never know!
And I think that love can be felt for an anime character, and if other people say it's not love...then they just don't know. And I thought I'd never fall for a real guy...but I did. haha...Because you know how love feels like, that means it can happen for real men too.  

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 pm
You know, it's actually pretty easy to differentiate between having feelings for an anime character and having feelings for a real person. It just depends on the way you, as a person, thinks about said being/fictional being. :3

..... That's a poor explanation. Don't make me explain myself, because now I can't. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm
omg, sry guys. i left my account logged in, and my sister got on and wrote this.... omfg -.-
i dont leave my account on anymore.
sry about all this trouble!!!! sweatdrop  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm Turning Japa- Wait What? [[The Anime/Cosplay/Manga Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff