Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 pm
Where Dante and Vergil Sparda faught eachother, which was also the first time where he transformed into his Devil Trigger and this is also where Hell is unleashed after putting the ingredants in to make it open.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Desmond Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

There stood Desmond, the twin brother of Atticus. He stood at the edge of the tower weiting for his brother to arrive to find out his presence and he sighed, knowing that a different presence is near the basement. He groaned as he slammed his katana onto the ground, summoning three Abyss demons which were like Hell Pride demons only made of blood so they could transform into a liquid. He sighed as they jumped off the tower's roof, heading for the basement and he sighed, turning around with his eyes closed within his sunglasses,"Soon, he will arrive..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
a demon appeared carrying the unconsious body of the Doctor and droped him on the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

Desmond smiled as a stone angel came out of the ground, grabbing the unconsious Doctor with both hands and it stood still, it's hands around the Doctor's arms to make sure he dosen't move. He looked at the Abyss that brought the Doctor there and he smiled, snapping his fingers to make the demon disappear into thin air. He turned back around, weiting for his brother to arrive.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor slowly regained consiousness and realized that something was holding him "what the-" he said as he saw that he was being held up by a statue and a pigen flew on it and had Mxy's face on it "hi guy" he said as he morfed into his origional form and floated next to him "bit of a tight spot your in" he said with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
a dark portal appeared and Xehanort appeared "enough, Mxyzptlk" he said as he walked towards Desmond  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

Desmond sighed as he didn't turn around to greet Xehanort, just to watch the sun rest witin the mountains and he held his katana his his hand, the sheath touching the ground for him to lean against,"Nice work i guess...did you find Atticus Nanashi as well?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"you mean that idiot 3-d sharp shooter who thought he could kill me? ... he's in the tower" Mxy said as he floated to Desmond's face "not you two again" he said addressing Mxy and Xehanort "to be honest i dont see why you humans think you should knock off one another ... its so ... three dimentional" Mxy said with a bored sigh "is there anyway i can get rid of you?" he said to Mxy "ok, fine ... i'll make you a deal ... if you can manage for me to say spell or othe wise reveil my name backwards ... i'll split until our universes realign themselves in about a week ... give oir take"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
"i said enough" Xehanort said with his hands behind him "i try to summon a monster from anoher dimention and i wind up with a prankster"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

"Atticus and I aren't humans, Mxyzptlk...We're demons just like the rest of the seven sins," replied Desmond as he turned around to see a Pride reaper appear infront of him. He groaned as he walked toward Xehanort, not caring about the reaper and it jumped forward for a attack. He took out his Dark Slayer out of it's sheath, swinging it around like it's not even hitting the demon and he slid it back slowly. When it clicked together, the Pride demon exploded into sand and he sighed, looking at Xehanort,"He used his demonic powers for good and for his reincarnation. I, on the other hand, use it to get more power...do you understand me, Xehanort."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
"understood ... and quite the smart choice" he said with a smirk "an entire race of those things ... hardly imaginable" he said as he summoned his keyblade and turned to the Doctor "now if you'll excuse me i have a Time Lord to destroy"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"everyone in the fifth dimention calles you three ds humans ... better than the dumb names you call other species" he said with a giggle and saw Xehanort approach the Doctor "woah there big guy ... this guy's off limmits ... he's mine for fun" he said as he snaped his fingers and Xehanort's keyblade poofed away "you wont get away with this ... either of you" he said as Mxy floated towards the Doctor "dont act like your on there level, your not ... thats why i chose you other than that dumby Atticus ... your alot more fun ... speaking of the western wanna be i think its best to see him up here ... he probably doesnt even know a door stop from a door knob" he said as he vanished with a poof "i'm realy starting to not like that guy"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

Desmond groaned as his seal began to burn again. The seal contained a demon that was made of pure light called Yojimbu. This demon also gave him abilities that are similar to the ones Vergil had when he faught Dante Sparda. He stood there, wondering how he'll finish off his brother.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:42 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus appeared at the entrence of the top floor which made him feel a whole lot better and he felt the formilliar presence get stronger with each step he took. He grabbed his katanas with increasing tightness with each step he took and he groaned, falling on one knee with memories of his twin's past appearing in his head. Blood splattered against concret as he saw the man who destroied his family pick up a baby boy before he did it and when he was born, the baby Desmond injoyed every second of it. He groaned as he got back up, his left eye closed with a feeling that something bad will happen soon and he walked forward, heading for the roof.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

Desmond sighed as the rain began to poored down ontop of the tower and he sighed, knowing that soon, his hair will fall down exactly like Atticus' hair. He smiled as he felt his presence near and he his katana in it's sheath within his left hand, not even looking behind him,"Hello...brother...."

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces