Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 pm
Where the Neo X-blade is locked within it's maze and where Vergil gained his true power, which made him become the dark Nelo Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Master Xehanort
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Xehanort strugled with Atticus and managed to push him way as he landed on a platform where the Neo X-blade was "at last" he said as he summoned his Keyblade, how fitting that this would be its last greatest act, and stabed it at the Neo X-blade and a large bubble of energy was protecting it but was slowly being penetrated by Xehanort and he reached the Neo X-Blade and grabed it, he felt the power searging through him  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:11 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus groaned in pain as he looked under him, seeing that underneath them was blood but yet they were able to stand ontop of it. He got up, holding Red Queen in his left hand which was leaning against his shoulder and he pointed at Xehanort, the sky filled with darkness and dispair,"Xehanort, You will not be able to control the power of the Neo X-blade..."
User Image
He then made the engine within the Red Queen's blade rawr loudly like a Motor Cycle was made into a blade and he growled, unwrapping his bandages that showed his devil arm under the Golden Armguard which he called Grimhold.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort noticed the gold armguard "the Grimhold" he said as he held the Neo X-Blade in the air
User Image
"but even that wont stop me ... i have acheaved to power of Pure Darkness" he said as he started to transform into a larger replica of the Guardian Heartless "and the Darkness will swallow you whole" he said as Darkness exploaded from the blade towards Atticus

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus growled as he saw the power of the Neo X-blade exploded at him and he turned back, using the armguard to create a barrier of light which blocked off the darkness,"Woow..."
He then looked at Xehanort's Ultima Guardian form and he took out Blue Rose with his right hand, firing a couple rounds at him with seals within the bullets.
User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort held out his hand and the bullets were absorbed "my turn" he said as he trew his arm at Atticus and the bullets he absorbed shout at him  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm
Atticus Nanashi

He swung his blade, cutting the bullets in half like he did when Desmond did the same thing and he thrusted his blade three times, making waves of fire the blasted at Xehanort's Ultima Guardian form. He then dashed under the large heartless and with a quick second, he fired acouple more rounds until he was out of bullets.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
as he felt the bullets go in them he absorned them once again and emptied them all out of his hand and swung the Neo X-Blade at Atticus  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:26 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus tried to block the Neo X-blade, only to be thrown into a statue that looked like the Liberty Statue only it was Hades without a head with a corpse in his right hand. He got up, groaning in pain as he tried to figure out a way to defeat Xehanort.
All of a Sudden, a wave of energy went between Atticus and Xehanort and ontop of the headless statue appeared a formilliar face,"I've came to gain what is rightfully mine..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort growled and reared back to strike the newcommer but found his wrist chained behind him "what?!" he said as he saw a small man zoom up to Atticus  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm
"that was a close one" Mxyzptlk said as he zommed up to Atticus "that chain should hold him for a while"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

Desmond dropped down next to Atticus a smile appearing against his face as he held his blade out, looking at his twin,"Atticus...you don't think this freak show will be our closing event?"
"You know what?" replied Atticus as he pointed his Red Queen at Xehanort and he looked at Desmond, a smile appearing on his face,"Your right."
They then began to walk forward, which he saw Desmond pull out a Revolver similar to the Blue Rose only it had red thorns instead of a blue rose on it,"You remember what we use to say, brother?"
A stronge wave of power appeared around Desmond and Atticus as they began to say their family prayer:

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili.....Spiritus Sancti."

They shot their revolvers at which fired a Bullet with a Seal in it which makes the body weak to be sealed in and when they fired, the bullets tworled around eachother, making a figure that looked like a Arrow of Light into the Guardian of the Neo X-blade.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort roared and the chain snaped as the bullets hit him and the Neo X-Blade got thown out of his hands and Xehanort began to shrink to his origional form and was on his hands and knees coughing "you ... cant ... possably ..." he said as he stagered towards them "i ... wont ... be defeated by such ... pesky ... low lifes" he said as he breathed heavely "i swear Atticus as i said before" he said as he took one last step "only i can live forever" he said as there was a small rumbling and bright golden light from below him and saw that he was standing on the book that the Doctor used to banish the Greek Gods and was slowly sinking into the pages screaming and another light emited as Xehanort was gone and the pages filled with a picture of Master Xehanort with his last words and history, and the book slammed shut  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:04 pm
"oops ... clumsy me .. i wondered where i put that ... guess i dropped it when i flew over" Mxyzptlk said with a chuckle and zoomed around Atticus's and Desmond's heads "but i gotta say, the guy had it comming"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus nodded his head at Mxyzptlk, his smile glowing brightly and he turned to his left, seeing the Neo X-blade within Desmond's hands. The Amulet feel in Atticus' hands, getting his brother's attention and Desmond pointed the Neo X-blade at Atticus,"Give that to me."
Atticus looked at the Amulet of Zeus, knowing that if he did give that to his brother, he'd get all of the powers that Xehanort,"No way, you got your souvenir."
He growled as his katana hanged at his left side around his weist and he placed both hands on the blade, his sunglasses broken from the electric shock earlier,"I want your's too..."

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces