Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Because I can't be all "ohmygodzorz!" on facebook....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because T might see. <,.<
  And that would just be kinda embarrassing.
View Results

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:32 pm
BUT OH MY GOD GUYS
GUYS

I went on a date last night...and we had a REALLY good time. biggrin

I'll probably call him T on here. <.<. He's 25...Snowboards...going to school for...uh..something that has to do with cars. He's a car guy.
We met through Mary and Cassie. Technically. Let's just leave it at that. xP

We've hung out a couple times before the date. The second time being a surprise visit haha. smile

He took me to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse and we shared a pizza. Haha It was just a really nice time. Of course there was more that happened (no we didn't have sex. GAWD razz ) but I think it's stuff you guys don't care to hear about? (If you WOULD like to hear my weed related stories, trust me. I have a million of them. Ha)

It was just really fun. It was my first real date-date since Jon. Heh. <.<;
*coughstillhaven'tgottenlaidthoughcough*

But like. I like him. And god he's CUTE (lol he has goggle marks in almost all of his pictures)
Mary and Cassie keep pressuring me to not be me. As in.... shy....
I can't help it. And I'm in no need to rush things. I really don't feel like rushing things. But whatever. I'll just...figure it out. Haha

Tomorrow night I'm going to my friends concert at a local bar. it's going to be AWESOME. and I'm going to look SEXY in my skinny jeans. B)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm
Oooo.

Yay for Vi. X3 I'm glad you found a guy who seems to me to be nice and pretty fun. His going to school is always a plus.

And be you. xP Obviously, try not to be too shy that you seem disinterested, but I wouldn't spend time worrying about acting like you aren't shy if you are. o:  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm
PainfullyVivid
Oooo.

Yay for Vi. X3 I'm glad you found a guy who seems to me to be nice and pretty fun. His going to school is always a plus.

And be you. xP Obviously, try not to be too shy that you seem disinterested, but I wouldn't spend time worrying about acting like you aren't shy if you are. o:
I aaaaaaaaaaaam. People don't realize it...because I talk so much. But like. I talk a lot because I get nervous. I tend to ramble. A lot. <.<

And when I am around cute guys. Oh god....
And when I'm around cute guys who actually like me...OH GAWD D:

I dunno. I've never been much of a flirt IRL.It makes me sad that I don't really know how to flirt. Even if I do it, I don't know it. Haha  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 am
All I can say, is that any man who can be made that happy by something as simple as pita bread is probably a good person.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

DelightfulCatastrophe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:27 am
Aww, good for you! 3nodding

You know, I do the exact same thing, with the rambling of sorts. Did that a lot with my boyfriend when I first met him.

But just be yourself!

In the words of Mac Macguff (J.K. Simmons):

"Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your a**. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 pm
Renard Muldrake
All I can say, is that any man who can be made that happy by something as simple as pita bread is probably a good person.
I have to say, good pita bread can totally be a day maker. XD

That's awesome, Vi. I don't like the idea of not being yourself. Why would anyone want someone to like them for something they're not? Besides, you're awesome, so if he's awesome, he'll know it. 8D  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 pm
Szen
Renard Muldrake
I have to say, good pita bread can totally be a day maker. XD

That's awesome, Vi. I don't like the idea of not being yourself. Why would anyone want someone to like them for something they're not? Besides, you're awesome, so if he's awesome, he'll know it. 8D
It's not even that I'm being a different person. I guess I'm just afraid of being vulnerable right now, so I close my self off a lot. (at least this is all that cassie and mary told me when they had a...talk....with me...)
I'm trying! heh....  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff