Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Ke$ha?
  Yes! ♥
  Eh...
View Results

Tolora

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm
What do you think of her? Do you like her slutty-poppy-party music?

Personally the only song I like by her is The Harold Song and "Dancing with tears in my eyes" because they have real meaning.

And anything else is just fun to dance to.

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:10 pm
I did'nt mind her at first but her songs can be really repetitive, and they sort of sound the same... idk i think there are better options out there...  

Xx Smoke Rings xX

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:47 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4npUdfEmbQ
This is better than her original.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:08 am
I'm not a huge fan, but I can listen to her slutty-pop-party music all day. Mostly because I like slutty-pop-party music. Ya know?

TiK ToK isn't my favorite, but I can never get tired of that song. And I also do like Dancing With Tears In My Eyes. smile

And I love how is she is considered trash to the public eye and she just makes fun of all that. Trash bag to award shows~  

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

Carter Valentine

Quotable Genius

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 am
Tik Tok-Ke$ha Parody by thecomputernerd01
It's kind of stupid, but it's better than the original.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:48 am
Well if she was something like a poser or a fake I wouldn't give her music the time of day, but because that p[party crazed hippy is who she really, I like her music. Its kind of like... please dont hit me... Justin Bieber. YES even tho he looks and sounds 12 and can be mistaken for a girl on the radio doesn't mean his songs are actually bad, because he is not trying to be something that he not.
I like music that comes from somones life and heart, and disregard song which are made for the perpose of being made.

Oh, and if you are looking for a GOOD parody of Ke$ha's "Tik" Tok and "We Are Who We Are", the look up The Key of Awesome. They are a professional group set out to make high quality parodies, they are hilarious!  

Denkou Soshiatae

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:33 pm
My favorites by her are Animal, Dancing with Tears in My Eyes, and Hungover, though I like all of her songs. But those ones actually have meanings.
Animal is just so beautiful. I wish they played it on the radio.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm
Now, I'm not one to say that I'll judge someone's music by who the artist is. I don't like Adam Lambert, but I LOVE his songs.Now Ke$ha, I'll enjoy her songs for a while... then they get old... and.. her videos are ALL the same, so is the tune of her music... I still like her, but she needs some variety~  

RainbowAlpacaz

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:59 pm
There are no words for how much I dislike Ke$ha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:10 pm
I have a hockey stick, and I am not afraid to use it.  

I Am A Mountie

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 pm
I don't like her skanky-ness too much, some of her eye makeup looks alright... kind of a downplayed lady gaga.

Some of her songs are alright, not a huge favourite, but she puts out a few good party songs.
No hate!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

She is alright but if I hear that "We R Who we R" song one more time I will kick something.

I like Animal, and Dinosaur though. ninja

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 pm
There's a guy on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com who reviews pop music. I can't count how many times Kesha's been on his "Worst of the Year" lists.

BlahBlahBlah makes me want to punch something and rip out my ears every time I hear it.

As for the rest of her stuff, it's... alright. Not really anything I'm into, whether it's the style or the feeling I get that it sounds like something I've heard before.

Overall I don't listen to her stuff and don't really care about her much. She's not particularly talented in any way and she doesn't have anything that makes her stand out other than her obnoxious behavior. I do find it hilarious when people do parodies of her and whatnot, but she's just another passing popstar who no one will really remember in ten years.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm
For her songs, I don't really listen to what she singing, it's more like the rhythm of her voice, the beat of her music that i listen to. LOL love her songs (:

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm
I LOVE her songs, I have a blast dancing to them and just singing along. There's nothing like a good mindless party song. I don't see why everything has to be filled with meaning and what not. And I've got a ton of good memories tied to them. As for her as a person, I like her. Like people have said before, she's not trying to be anything, she doesn't care if she comes off as trashy and she doesn't try to hide it. And I LOVE that she wore a dress made from a trash bag to the VMA's. Best troll ever.  
17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff