Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm
The Story

Chapter 1: The Beginning

In a world called Phydra, a series of chaos has shadowed upon this world. The reason behind this chaos was a being named Khorne. This monstrous demon would create worlds and destroy them, gaining power from the pain the creatures on the world he created suffered. For centuries this tradition has been taken place, but one day when he created the world Phydra, something happened. At every world Kractos would create, he left a god who would look after the world and would then suffer the same fate as the creatures. But once Phydra was created, the god left to rule Phydra (Celestria) noticed an inexplicable emotion given off by the creatures. These creatures of all races; humans, elves, werewolves, wizards, vampires, etc., showed off an emotion known as Hope. Celestria didn't understand of this emotion. As the days drew closer of their extinction, they had this emotion, this feeling of Hope that helped them through even the most toughest times. As Kractos shed monsters to invade the lands and weaken/murder the creatures, the creatures showed their Hope and rebelled against the monsters attacking them with weapons they crafted. Each creature had a special area of craftsmanship of their own. The weapons each race created were each unique to their own race. When Celestria saw how these beings joined together to fight against evil, and saw that they were all looking up to her as their Hope, she finally felt the emotion and it inspired her to fight back against Khorne. One miraculous day, as Celestria was fighting with Khorne, she finally seemed to kill him. But when all seemed at peace, just before Khorne knocked out, he created other gods out of himself. Each god would have a power from him. As Khorne created these immense gods, he was in excruciating pain. As the final god was formed, Celestria locked Khorne away within the world he created. But as these new gods arised, all the creatures and Celestria knew that the war was not over.

Chapter 2: Death of an Ally

Khorne created 6 gods:
____Jasper , God of Greed
____Desiray , Goddess of Desire
____Kratos , God of Strength
____Kanji , God of Creation
____Descreet , Goddess of Darkness
____Damien, God of Destruction

Khorne kept the most awesome power he had to himself; the power of Chaos.
As all the Gods roamed the lands, they destroyed everything in its path. One God, however sided with Celestria. Kanji was very fond of the Elves. He loved their beautiful art and music, and how they worked together to make a better community. Some even say he sided with the Elves because he fell in love with one. No one is sure of the story, but the other 5 Gods were sure that they were enraged. They threw a rampage and if Damien destroyed a tree, Kanji would grow two in its place. If Kratos created a giant hole in a forest, he would create a lake. Then the Gods decided to kill Kanji. When they finally did, Kanji spread soul stones across the world of Phydra. Now a race had begun between the gods and the creatures, on a quest to collect all the soul stones to either restore or lock Kanji away. Meanwhile, Celestria and a group of other races were planning on how to destroy the other Gods to avenge their only ally, Kanji.

Chapter 3: A Sign of Hope

Celestria saw that the creatures were losing their hope slowly. She could see it in their pained eyes. They saw loved one's eliminated in one blow by the Gods. She had to find a way to bring their spirits up again. As Celestria and a group of elves were in the mountains looking for supplies, she stumbled upon a stone that was particularly shiny in the riverbank. She picked it up and was ecstatic to find out that it was a soul stone from Kenji. She could feel his presence and could almost hear him speak to her. She ran to the village and showed the creatures the soul stone. In a matter of moments, their hope was restored and grew bigger than ever.

The Gods soon found out about this horrible discovery and were planning an attack on the Elven Village. They disguised monsters into one of the creatures and sent them to find out more information about the soul stone. During their mission, the monsters also helped turn some group of creatures against each other, and some were caught. Celestria's fear grew as she thought about how determined these Gods were. She decided she should create a group of creatures herself. A new group of power creatures who could help them win the war. But, this was only an idea and Celestria wasn't assigned any powers. She didn't know how she would create these helpers.

During an Elven meeting, one of the younger elves who interrupted came up with an idea. If they could help restore Kenji, he could help them create this creature. After all that was his assigned power. Celestria and the elder elves thought about this idea. It was brilliant, but it could cause a problem. There were ten soul stones and Phydra was a big world. It would take them too long to find them and during that time, anything could happen. Celestria and the Council of Elves agreed that they'd go with that idea and also try to create it themselves using the knowledge they knew, and any powers Celestria had. The only problem was, she didn't have any; that she knew about. Now, the quest to find the soul stones has started and her journey to discover her powers has also started for Celestria.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm
Places in Phydra

User Image
Fortress of Gods
Where the evil Gods live.

User Image
Serenity Lake
A peaceful lake.

User Image
Forest of Gods
This is the forest that leads to the Fortress of Gods.

User Image
Sky Dungeon
A dungeon where captured creatures of Phydra lay there to rot.

User Image
Enlightened Meadows
These magical meadows lead to Celestria's home.

User Image
Castle of Hope

User Image
Castle of Hope 2
This castle is where the Goddess of Hope Celestria lives in.

User Image
Elven Lake
A lake where Elves and other creatures swim and fish.

User Image
Sea of Despair
A sea of despair.

User Image
Khorne's Prison
The prison where Khorne was locked away. It is hidden away from the Gods.

User Image
Healing Beach
A peaceful beach where creatures stay to relax and heal themselves.

User Image
Assasin's Creek
A creek where assasin's lie on the side of Hope, searching for monsters to destroy.

User Image
All-Raced Mountain Valley
A mountain valley where all races lived in harmony.

User Image
Elven Forest
A forest where elves roam.

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm
Character Profile

Character Profile Skeleton

[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] ( Only one type of race. No dragons are allowed until a new chapter has been added. )
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Monster or Creature: [/b]( Pick either if you want to be a monster in the side of evil or a creature on the side of good. )
[b]Biography:[/b] ( Optional; if you choose to do one, it must be at least 5 sentences. )
[b]Allies: [/b]( If you decide to have an alliance with a certain group, tell me and I'll add it here, or post it in OOC form telling me in red font )
[b]Enemies:[/b] ( If you fight with a race because of whatever happens do the same as with Allies )
[b]Appearance:[/b] ( [b]Must[/b] be an anime picture )
[b]Extras: [/b]( Do you have any pets, special abilities, weapons, anything your character loves, or always carries with them. If you choose to give them a special ability, it can only be [b]one[/b] such as reading minds, shapeshifting, etc. You [b]must[/b] be specific when you tell us your special ability. [b]NO DRAGONS ARE ALLOWED UNTIL I'VE ADDED THE NEW CHAPTER[/b] )
[b]Secret word:[/b] ( You can find this in the rules. )[/size]

Story Characters:
If you want to be a Story Character, just PM me telling me which character you want to be. If you wish to be a muted character in the future, let me know and I can reserve the spot for you.

Available Taken Muted

Celestria, Goddess of Hope

Khorne, The Demon ( Momentarily on mute until further notice in the chapters )
Damien, God of Destruction
Jasper, God of Greed
Desiray, Goddess of Desire
Kratos, God of Strength
Kanji, God of Creation ( Momentarily on mute until further notice in the chapters )
Descreet, Goddess of Darkness

Races: (These are all the races in Phydra, if you would like to add a new race ask me when you send your profile.)
- Elves
- Werewolves
- Lycans
- Vampires
- Wizards
- Humans
- Fairies
- Dwarves
- Witches
- Elementists
- Shapeshifters
- I'll add more as I think of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 am
Laws of the Land

Secret Word: Cherries

~ Literacy-
xxx Alright, here it goes. I put a lot of effort into this and I don't want simple minded beings, ruining my roleplay. We are ALL old enough to know correct grammar and spelling. They don't have to be perfect because mistakes are bound to happen, but please for the sake of everyone try your best. As for the literacy level? This is a semi-literate - literate roleplay. So for the limit to those of us with writers block, I know it happens, it will be 3-4 sentences. But, they don't happen every single post, so try hard to think. I prefer 2-3 meaty paragraphs and the maximum is 4-5 paragraphs. This isn't advance literate. I want you to be descriptive! And try to word your posts in a way where people will be able to respond back with their own meaty posts. No txt tlk at all. Try your best to talk in third person and obviously write out your actions. Make sure you write your OOC ( Out Of Character ) comments accordingly. Really you guys, these shouldn't be issues I am pretty sure you've heard it enough times from other roleplays.

~ Violence & Romance-
xxxThese are both encouraged, but are also limited. Everyone loves action, and seeing as how this is a fantasy and action roleplay it will be a necessity. However, there is no such thing as auto-hits or invincibility. Even gods can get injured in some way. If you wish your character to die with honor in an epic battle, you may send in another character. Main characters of the storyline may not be deceased unless I update their story on the storyline. Talking about characters, really quickly, the limit is 2 characters per person. Only 1 main character per person. Now, moving onto romance, this is highly encouraged as well. However, we have to follow Gaia TOS. So I don't mind some intimate scenes but as soon as your character aims to nude your special other or themselves use TIMESKIP. Don't take it to the PMs because that is also against Gaia TOS. This roleplay is rated PG-16, so try to keep the violence and romance to about that level.

~ Posting-
xxxNow about your posts. I don't want to see a plain post, but I don't need an extravagant one either. A picture of your character with the name on top is good enough for me. Color or quotes are fine too, but if you put too much effort in decorating your post, you won't put enough effort into the quality of your posts. Speaking of quality, this is a roleplay where quantity is just as important as quality. However, quality has a small advantage. If your post is a little short but it is well written giving others a lot of options for a response, then I shall forgive you. Interaction is very important in this roleplay. This is a group roleplay and it is essential for everyone to interact in order for this roleplay to stay alive. Now as for your dedication, it will be needed 100%. I worked hard on this roleplay and I don't want to see it crash and burn after 7 pages. I myself have a busy schedule with school and tons of homework from my advanced classes and what not, but even I can post at least once a day. Try to post once every 2 days. If I see, or if others tell me, that you haven't posted I shall send a PM asking why. If you don't respond within another span of 2 days then I will delete your character. Simple as that. If you will be absent for an extended period of time, please let me know. I will understand (:

~ Profiles-
xxxAs for the profiles, they MUST be sent to me in a PM. Title it anything dealing with the roleplay. It doesn't matter to me. Make sure you fill in every detail or at least delete the messages I leave you in the parenthesis so that it looks nicer. You are free to change the appearance of it: such as the colors, font size, alignment, etc. But please, do NOT change the content. This is all the information I need from you. Also, when you put your image in your profile, make sure it isn't enormous. Urls are acceptable. Please make sure you highlight this post to write the secret word to ensure that you have read my rules.

~ Imagination-
xxxBe creative! This is a fantasy roleplay so your characters can be as unique as your heart desires. However please don't make your character have every single power in the world. That is no fun. Not even the gods have every single power. Diversity is what makes anything in this universe interesting. Also, don't be afraid to suggest ideas about the plots, characters, etc. I can run out of imagination fuel and it would be awesome if you guys contributed. I want this roleplay to be about everyone so feel free to express your ideas in OOC. If you have any questions or if you are confused, feel free to ask in OOC also. I don't mind answering them (:

~ Warning-
xxxI have the right to change and add rules when it is necessary to improve the environment of the roleplay for everyone. So, just make sure you understand this and don't get caught by surprise.

~Law Enforcers-
xxxThese are the people who I have entrusted to help me keep an eye on things when my two eyes can't. These are my moderators and you must listen to what they say. However, sometimes people can turn tyrannical so if you think they are being unfair, don't be shy to let me know. People are known to betray others. If you would like to be one, you can ask but I can assure you it might not happen. I want people who are dedicated to this roleplay and want to keep it alive as much as I want to. People who are honest and won't beat around the bush to enforce my rules. The number is limitless, but try asking me once you've been around, posted a couple of times, and proved you're worthy.

Mods:

None at the moment.

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:26 am
Profiles

Main Characters

Username: l_me_l
Name: Celestria
Race: God
Monster or Creature: Creature
Biography: Celestria was created by Khorne. Being named the Goddess of Hope, her new goal is to protect the creatures living in Phydra. She has sealed Khorne away and is now fighting against the new created Gods.
Allies: Kanji and the creatures
Enemies: The Gods
Appearance: User Image
Extras: Celestria has hidden powers that she has yet to discover.
Secret word: ( You can find this in the rules. )

Username: OPEN SLOT
Name: Damien
Monster or Creature: Monster
Biography: Read the storyline.
Allies: The Gods and the monsters.
Enemies: Celestria, Kanji and the creatures.
Appearance:User Image
Extras: He has the power of destruction. Anything he chooses to destroy, will crumble to the ground.

Name: Jasper
Allies: Gods and monsters
Enemies: Celestria, Kanji and the creatures
Appearance:User Image
Extras: He has the power of greed. He can turn anything into gold and make money and gold appear to his command. He may make monsters of gold, and can also cause disputes between creatures with greed.

Name: Desiray
Enemies: Celestria, Kanji and creatures
Extras: Her power of desire lets her lure anyone into her hypnotic trance. She has a silky voice and persuading eyes that lure the prey in. She can control anyone, making them do as she says. There is only one cure, which is lost in Phydra.

Username:OPEN SLOT
Name: Kratos
Biography: Read the storyline
Extras: He has the power of Strength. He can move anything out of his path, and may use his strength for anything he can think of such as making a crater, moving mountains, etc. His awesome strength however, doesn't allow him to kill living creatures. Only the earth and vegetation, a curse given to Khorne by a God he created long ago.

Username:MUTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Name: Kanji
Monster or Creature: Creature
Allies: Celestria and the creatures
Enemies: Gods and the monsters
Extras: He has the power of creation. He can create anything except for cures, healing potions, etc. He can only create the root items, not items that are made by the hands of creatures.

Name: Descreet
Extras: She has the power of Darkness. If the sunshines, she can make the dark arise. Her shadow monsters only lurk in her Darkness.

Username: MUTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Name: Khorne
Race: Demon
Behind the girl
Extras: He has the best power, the power of Chaos. Once he is released, he will regain all his powers but leave just enough for the other Gods to defeat Celestria and the creatures of Phydra.

Other Characters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 am
Phydra Monthly News

Sunday January 1, 2011-----------Phydra was created. Role play is Under Construction.
Sunday January 2, 2011-----------Opened!

Credits

All credit for the storyline of this RP goes to the FREE MMO game Fiesta. I played the game and read the story and I liked it. So all the credit goes to them. This role play is heavily based on their storyline. I know this, so don't post things such as "you're stealing", etc. I have given them credit. If you would like to read the original story line, go to http://fiesta.outspark.com/guides/story

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100