Hey everyone! So I just recently joined this guild on the fact that the captain mentioned they have a roleplaying forum here. Unfortunately, they were all OLD and the only other two there I don't really like the storyline. So I decided to re-post an old roleplay I worked hard on but didn't really take off. Since this is a guild I'm sure the good people in here are more dedicated (:

My roleplay is called Age of Hope: A New World, A New Beginning. It's heavily based on the story-line of the Free MMO Game Fiesta by Outspark. I used to play and one day read the story and thought it would make a great roleplay. Unfortunately in the broader Barton Town Forums, people didn't notice it and it died before it even started. It made me ad considering the fact I put soo much effort into it. I read in the profile sticky that someone mentioned that the roleplay forums doesn't have any good roleplays anymore. So here I am, hoping to help this guild on that biggrin

I'm not sure what kind of roleplays people in this guild like, but I have a couple in mind.

Here is the link to my roleplay located right here in this very guild!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20811893

For some reason the url code doesn't work here. But, there it is. If you don't like the story line, but want more roleplays available in this guild and have ideas but are too lazy to make a thread, let me know! We can work together and I'll do the hard work. ^^ Or if you just have an idea you wish you could see in the roleplaying forum post it here also! I'm excited to see the roleplaying forum pump again with new posts everyday! (: