Orignal Character Profile Skeletons
Original Characters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm
Story
Rules
Provided Characters
Original Characters

Twenty years after Emil Castagnier and Marta Lualdi re-balanced the world's mana with the Ratatosk Core, the heroes have settled down, and started families. Marta, however, having fell in love with Emil, has never left the World Tree's roots. The world has settled itself, and everything returned to peace. The Sylvaranti Liberatian Front, or the Vanguard, have devoted themselves to the safety of the World Tree and has gone under the control of Yuan. Lloyd Irving and his wife, Colette, have settled in Dirk's house after the death of the dwarf, and Noishe still accompanies Lloyd wherever the man may go. Genis and Raine, along with Presea, travel the world for new knowledge, as well as exspheres to destroy so no one may use them. Regal continues to run the Lezareno Company, along with Chocolat, whom he has married. Sheena and Zelos have married and settled in Meltokio, much to no one's surprise. However, the peace of the world has been disturbed once again. Derris Kharlan has suddenly returned, and it now rests near the world. Angels fell of the comet, and began to raze towns. In a desperate attempt, the World Tree struck out and chose a new Chosen One. The new Chosen was none other than Lloyd and Colette's daughter. Three years have passed since the return of Derris Kharlan, and still the Journey of World Regeneration has not begun.....But, now, no one has a choice in the matter. The World Tree has completely withered away, and the saddened Spirits have cursed the world with climate changes and disasters once again. The Desians have also returned, and begun to mine exspheres and capturing humans again. Derris Kharlan has also played its part. Slowly, but surely, the comet makes its way from Aselia. Now, the Chosen must go on the Journey of Regeneration and save Aselia from complete ruin.

Heiress of the Skies

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 pm
Story
Rules
Provided Characters
Original Characters

1.) No godmodding. Everyone has a weakness.

2.) No killing the other roleplayer without their permission.

3.) No cybering. Small kissing scenes are okay, but nothing over PG-13.

4.) Don't join, post once or twice, and never post again. I will hunt you down and beat you with a chalkboard eraser!

5.) I'm not usually strict about RPs, but don't RP in text talk. It drives me insane.

6.) Only elves, half-elves, and angels can use magick. Humans are able to use magick as long as they have an exsphere.

7.) If you don't know much about Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, I suggest you check out Wikipedia.

8.) When you RP, you take risks. Say what you want to say. It's not the end of the world if you disagree with someone about something.

9.) When posting something in OOC, put them in (( )), [[ ]], or {{ }}. When you decide your character has earned a new title or arte, put the name and the desciption in ( ),[ ].{ }.

10.) If you wish to play a character that is provided, PM me ((Ivory Pharos)) and I will post it.

11.) You can make your own characters, as well as your own artes/techniques. Also, your mythic artes are your character's unique, ultimate arte. Be creative.

12.) To have your own, self-made character, PM me the profile with either to subject Martel's Vessel for a good guy or Mithos's Subject for a bad guy.

13.) If you're going to involve your character's place of birth, it must be a town from the games.

14.) Have fun! This is an RP, so loosen up!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm
Story
Rules

Provided Characters
Original Characters

Good Guys
Name: Martel Irving
Race: Human
Personality: Shy, timid, clumsy, loyal, dedicated
Biography: Martel is the one of the twin children of Lloyd and Colette. As a child, she was always the klutz of the village, but she was loved and adored. Her features match that of the Goddess Martel's, and it is said that they are gifts from Martel to thank Lloyd and Colette. However, she was running through the Iselia Forest on her way to school one day. Without warning, a strange figure appeared and attacked her. She was saved by Lloyd, but she was blinded that day. It is a mystery of who the figure was, and why he attacked her. And, when she was chosen by the World Tree, it only worsened her life. Not only is she blind, but know the world is depending on her. However, she is determined to save Aselia from destruction, no matter the cost.
Picture: [Click Here to See Martel]
Weapon: Long swords
Artes: First Aid, Aqua Edge, Demon Fang, Force Shield
Mystic Arte: Hymm of the Goddess (allows Martel to sing a heavenly song that summons the goddess's soul to cast major healing spells on the allied party and severely damage the enemies at the temparary loss of her soul; yet to learn)
Quotes:
Victory-"Aselia is counting on me. I must keep going."
Against Weaker Opponent-"Okay, lets do this...."
Against Normal Opponent-"A fair fight."
Against Stronger Opponent-"I...have to fight."
Escape-"I can't lose....I must run...."
Near KO-"Help...me...!"
KO'd-"I've failed you all...."
Other Skills: She is an excellent harpist and singer
Title: Blinded Chosen-Her sight was taken from her, and her destiny is set. Can she save the world under her conditions?
Played By:

Name: Botta Irving
Personality: Social, brave, graceful, loyal, devoted
Biography: Martel's twin brother. As a child, he was the one who was always there for her when she needed him. However, he blames himself for Martel's blindness. If he hadn't have left her that morning to walk with a group of friends, Martel would've never have been harmed. Now, he travels with her on her journey. He is determined to make it up to her for abandoning her, even if he knows she doesn't blame him. Botta, obviously, is named after the half-elf that gave his live to save Lloyd and his friends during Colette's Journey of World Regeneration. His loyalty to his sister is just as matched to Botta's loyalty to Yuan, if not more.
Picture: [Click Here to See Botta]
Weapon: Twin blades
Artes: Demon Fang, Tiger Blade, Sonic Thrust, Guardian
Mystic Arte: Dragon's Wrath (allows Botta to call upon all of the spirit of an ancient dragon to protect and damage his enemies; yet to learn)
Quotes:
Victory-"For you, Martel."
Against Weaker Opponent-"What a way to test my strength."
Against Normal Opponent-"Lets do this."
Against Stronger Enemy-"Well, if I must...."
Escape-"Know what they say. Live to fight another day."
Near KO-"I can't...lose...."
KO'd-"I'm sorry, M...Martel...."
Other Skills: He is a skilled hunter
Title: Tainted Swordsman-His desire to prove himself to his sister drives him to become stronger....
Played By:

Name: Yuki Sage
Race: Half-elf
Personality: Social at times, mostly isolated, brave, protective of friends, loyal
Biography: Yuki is the only child born to Genis and Preasea. She is a close friend of Martel and Botta. Being a half-elf, she often goes through discrimination and torment, but she tends to not show the hurt that forms within her. Like Genis, she is a bit short for her age, but is growing at a fair rate. However, this doesn't seem to bother her at all. As long as she is alive and able to serve Martel on the Journey of Regeneration, she doesn't care how short or tall she is.
Picture: [Click Here to See Yuki]
Weapon: Scythes
Artes: Devestation, Destruction, Aqua Edge, Fireball, Guardian
Mystic Arte: Death's Curse (curses the opponents with limited life; yet to learn)
Quotes:
Victory-"This isn't over. We must keep going."
Against Weaker Opponent-"Lets finish them quickly."
Against Normal Opponent-"Alright."
Against Stronger Opponent-"We must defeat them."
Escape-"I am ashamed, but we must retreat."
Near KO-"N-No...! I can't...lose...!"
KO'd-"I...wasn't strong enough...."
Other Skills: An amazing cook
Title: Devoted Child-She is devoted to her friends, and to her world. She will not fail.
Played By:

Name: Erik Wilder
Personality: Flirty, social, carefree, laid back, sarcastic, loyal, protective
Biography: The only child of Zelos and Sheena. He was born in Meltokio, but attended ninja classes in Mizuho. He is the best ninja there is, but he ignores the praise given to him about this fact. He loves being a ninja, but it annoys him that so many expect greatness from him. Erik is the Summoner, but his ability is unlike anything anyone has ever seen before. Unlike his mother, Erik is able to summon the Summon Spirits and Centurions, as well as control the elements. He is also able to take the forms of the Summon Spirits, but they resemble himself when he does this. Many say it is a gift from Mithos, since he was the first Summoner in the world. Others say it is a curse from Martel, as a punishment for his father's past betrayals. Whatever the reason, he is unhappy with his ability because all of the attention it gets him.
Picture: [Click Here to See Erik]
Weapon: Swords, daggers
Artes: First Aid, Demon Fang, Sonic Thrust, Guardian
Mystic Arte: Healing Fang (a series of thousands of Demon Fang techniques that combine into one large Demon Fang that attack the enemies mixed with wind that heals the allied party; yet to learn)
Quotes:
Victory-"Did you see me!? I was awesome!"
Against Weaker Opponent-"This won't take long at all!"
Against Normal Opponent-"Watch this, ladies."
Against Stronger Opponent-"Ahaha...."
Escape-"Not letting you ruin my gorgeous face."
Near KO-"Man down! Man down!"
KO'd-"Oh, man....."
Other Skills: Great with observing things and remembering important things
Title: Ultimate Summoner-His summoning powers are unmatched....Is he meant for something greater...?
Played By:

Name: Alicia Bryant
Personality: Protective, brave, isolated, loyal, social when she wants to be
Biography: The daughter of Regal and Chocolat. Raised in wealth, it is shocking at how kind she turned out to be. She never puts herself before anyone, and will die for her friends and family. Her devotion to the Lezareno Company and Aselia is outstanding, and she was once engaged to the Govenor-General's son, though now she is shunned by him for her choice to stay with her family rather than go to Palmacosta with him. This doesn't bother her as much as it should. At least, that's what she led people to believe.
Picture: [Click Here to See Alicia]
Weapon: Greaves
Artes: Crescent Moon, Swallow Kick, Eagle Dive, Guardian
Mystic Arte: Cardinal Care (allows Alicia to call the soul of the past Desian Grand Cardinals to aid in battle; yet to learn)
Quotes:
Victory-"Lets keep moving."
Against Weaker Opponent-"Is this a joke?"
Against Normal Opponent-"Lets hurry and finish this."
Against Stronger Opponent-"Alright. A challenge."
Escape-"We must do what we need to do in order to survive."
Near KO-"Must not...lose...."
KO'd-"It's all over...."
Other Skills: Skilled blacksmith
Title: Heiress-She is many things, but above all, she is the heiress to the Bryant fortune.
Played By:

Bad Guys
Name: Takeo Ryans
Race: Born a half-elf, but is no an angel
Personality: Cruel, isolated, sarcastic
Biography: Born on Exire, but raised in Meltokio. Takeo went through torment by the other citizens of Meltokio. At the age of ten, his parents died during a prank that went horribly wrong, and their deaths are murders in his eyes. Enraged and saddened, he killed the group of teenagers the following day. After burying his parents, he left Meltokio. For years, he's wondered the world as a traveler. However, when he witnessed the attack on Exire, he grew angry. It was then that he found a Cruxis Crystal that was resting away from the body of a dying angel. Feeling no pity for the angel, he stole the Cruxis Crystal and killed the angel. Now, he resides in Derris Kharlan, where he is now the ruler of it....
Picture: [Click Here to See Takeo]
Weapon: A scythe that once belonged to a grim reaper before it crossed paths with Takeo
Artes: Holy Lance, Judgement, Indignation, Meteor Storm, Tidal Wave
Mystic Arte: Mithos's Wrath (calls forth the soul of Mithos to severely damage his enemies)
Title: Lost Soul-His humanity was lost with the death of his parents, and now he is the feard ruler of Cruxis.
Other Skills: Good with memorizing things
Played By:

Name: Virginia
Personality: Cruel, loyal, isolated
Biography: The Desian Grand Cardinal for the Asgard Ranch. She was saved by Takeo during an attack from the angels, and joined on his journey to seek peace for the half-elves of Aselia. However, she has become corrupt with power. It is unclear of how Virginia became a Grand Cardinal.
Picture: [Click Here to See Virginia]
Weapon: A whip that, instead of braided rope, has a flexible blade
Artes: Dark Sphere, Bloody Lance, Gravity Well, Spark Wave
Mystic Arte: Pronyma's Revenge (gives Virginia the ability to summon forth Pronyma's soul to use the powers of darkness for a few seconds)
Title: Corrupt Freedom Fighter-She started out for the sake of the helf-elves, but now she does it for the power....
Other Skills: Talented cook
Played By:

Name: Winston
Personality: All out cruel and merciless
Biography: The Desian Grand Cardinal for the Iselia Ranch. He joined Takeo's quest once he saw how powerful Takeo was. He cares not for anyone but himself, but also shows fatherly love towards Takeo. Before becoming a Grand Cardinal, he was merely an assassin sent to kill those who opposed Takeo. However, when he was faced against Yuan, Winston killed the blue-haired half-elf who threatened to kill Takeo. Having doing this, he gained Takeo's favor, and was promoted to Grand Cardinal.
Picture: [Click Here to See Winston]
Weapon: A two-bladed axe that once belonged to Yuan
Artes: Indignation, Tidal Wave, Explosion, Grave
Mystic Arte: Thunderous Well (surrounds all the opponents in a sphere of thunder and shocks them)
Title: Yuan's Murderer-The battle was fierce, but in the end, that ancient hero didn't stand a chance.
Other Skills: Extremely skilled with assassinations
Played By:

Name: Yohan
Race: Angel
Personality: Sarcastic, sadistic, merciless
Biography: Taken in by Takeo after saving the young boy from a fleet of elven warriors. He is the Grand Cardinal of the Remote Human Ranch, and was immediately given that position following his joining.
Picture: [Click Here to See Yohan]
Weapon: A sword made of light energy
Artes: Judgement, Holy Lance, Photon, Revitalize
Mystic Arte: Revenge of Derris Kharlan (Yohan is able to call forth large balls of energy from Derris Kharlan)
Title: Fallen Angel-The traitor of angels who saved the enemy. He is now a wanted being....
Other Skills: Handy with weaponry and sensing weaknesses
Played By:

Name: Paige
Personality: Insane, cruel, merciless, sadistic, cunning
Biography: Though young, she is the Desian Grand Cardinal for the Palmacosta Ranch. She was saved by Takeo when she was about to be executed by the Govenor-General. She commited several crimes against Aselia, and no one feels compassion for her despite her young age. After being saved by Takeo, she proved herself to him by showing him her clever tricks. She views Takeo as an older brother, and would give her life for his safety.
Picture: [Click Here to See Paige]
Weapon: A staff with a bladed tip and poisoned egdes
Artes: Spark Wave, Spread, Photon, Dark Spear, Revitalize
Mystic Arte: Alice's Rebirth (allows Paige to summon forth the soul of Alice in a physical form to aide in battle)
Title: Insane Child-She can only be called insane, for she is without mental awareness.
Other Skills: Able to get any information from anyone
Played By:

Heiress of the Skies

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 pm
Story
Rules
Provided Characters

Original Characters

Name:
Sexuality: (homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual)
Personality:
Biography: (must include)
Picture: (use URL form, just as in the provided characters' profiles)
Weapon:
Artes:
Mystic Arte:
Quotes:
Victory-
Against Weaker Opponent-
Against Normal Opponent-
Against Stronger Opponent-
Escape-
Near KO-
KO'd-
Other Skills: (cooking, dancing, music, ect.)
Title: (include name and a short description)
Creator:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 pm
Story
Rules
Provided Characters

Original Characters

Martel's Vessels
Name: Serenity Aurion
Age: Looks 19, but is really as old as the Kharlan War itself
Race: Angelic-elf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Brave, compassionate, isolate most of the times, social when she wants to be
Biography: Serenity is the daughter of Kratos Aurion and an elven woman. She was held hostage by Mithos when her father fled Cruxis. When harming her failed to lure Kratos back, Mithos cast Serenity from Cruxis. She's hid out in Katz Village until recently. Now, she searches for her father, hoping he is still alive.
Picture: [Click Here to See Serenity]
Weapon: A sword forged by her father by the name of Jetsuya; also uses her father's Flameberg sword occasionally
Artes:
-Demon Fang (creates a shockwave that charges the enemy)
-Sonic Thrust (a powerful thrust attack that blows the enemy backwards)
-Thunderous Flame (a spin attack that requires Jetsuya and Flameberg; Serenity spins and becomes surrounded in thunder and flame; the more she spins, the wider the sphere gets)
-Guardian (surrounds Serenity in a shield of energy)
Mystic Arte: Kratos's Gift (a charge attack that requires time to cast; Serenity flaps her wings as fast as she can, and then combines her Thunderous Flame arte before charging at the opponent; the impact creates an explosion of thunder, fire, and wind that harms the opponents and heals the allies; can use, but weakens with each use)
Quotes:
Victory-"We must keep moving."
Against Weaker Opponent-"Lets hurry and finish this."
Against Normal Opponent-"A fair fight."
Against Stronger Opponent-"This is will be hard. Be on your guard."
Escape-"We were unprepared. Let us retreat for now."
Near KO-"No...! I can't die...!"
KO'd-"I've...failed you,...Father...."
Other Skills: An excellent night watch and cook
Title: Forgotten Daughter-She was cast from Cruxis and forgotten by everyone. Even her father has forgotten her.
Creator: Ivory Pharos

Mithos's Subjects

Heiress of the Skies

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas