Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Serious Conversations
So... turns out that my physical and mental symptoms...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
Everyone is different.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Some people just aren't wired up to be their birth gender.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm
...were indeed symptoms of being female, despite the fact that I'm male. Something must have gone "wrong" during conception.

Heck, my male hormone levels may be normal but my female hormone levels are higher.

I learned this talking to a woman.

I'm planning on going on a hormone focused diet, typically taken up by men turning transgender, with foods and supplements rich in female hormones. I can't say I've really been comfortable with male psychology, in fact I've gotten quite comfortable with who I am now and would like to go even further in that direction. I've already taken up crossdressing in the privacy of my home by wearing things under my man clothes. sweatdrop

How weird does all this sound?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:18 am
It's not weird at all, I think that you should go for it if that's how you feel and I wish you the best of luck 3nodding  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Blue-sky-at-night

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 am
It sounds healthy that you know yourself and are at peace with that.
You gotta do what makes you happy. As long as your not hurting anyone else it shouldn't be anyones business but yours.
I had a cousin that was going through transgender process... but he still liked women so he was going to be a lesbian transgender. He passed away though before the process was completed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 am
BlueVidder
It sounds healthy that you know yourself and are at peace with that.
You gotta do what makes you happy. As long as your not hurting anyone else it shouldn't be anyones business but yours.
I had a cousin that was going through transgender process... but he still liked women so he was going to be a lesbian transgender. He passed away though before the process was completed.
I'm not going transgender, I just want to assist myself in having a female mind. smile  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Lupenzo

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:48 am
My only concern is why you would even include that first poll option.

Certain people will seize on any chance to tear someone else down to try and make themselves feel better. No need to egg them on or give them an opening like that.

Hope that you find a way to be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:21 am
Lupenzo
My only concern is why you would even include that first poll option.

Certain people will seize on any chance to tear someone else down to try and make themselves feel better. No need to egg them on or give them an opening like that.

Hope that you find a way to be happy.
I wondered if there were any people in the Guild like that, I doubted it but I figured this was potential TG territory and that anybody who felt that way would be counted even if I could not find out who it was.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:05 pm
I applaud your self confidence, but have doubts as to your methods. By adding that option to your poll, you intentionally gave an opening for those that would select that option. I can only see it as inciteful, and as such have removed the option from the poll. If you feel this removal was unwarrented, you can PM me and we can discuss the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm
I think it's good to have thought this through and come up with a plan and made a decision. Most people would just stumble around trying to pretend to be "normal." I've never been normal myself. My hormone levels are a little wonky too, just enough to throw me off of the norm for females. But I pretty much like who I am, so I see no reason to make a huge deal out of it.  

purpleravenhawk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 pm
Its not the least bit weird. I have a friend who's currently going through the process it takes to be a woman in mind and body. Not to mention I live next to the biggest city of gender diversity along with diversity in general. There's nothing weird about it at all and its good that its making sense for you after reaching this discovery. I hope the best for you in your journey.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 am
female but i do have some masculine traits that i got through social interaction. i somehow think i get the feminine traits through social interaction too tho cause no way in hell id wear uncomfortable shoes and rip my eyebrows out just to look sexy it this werent an environment that requires it biggrin im not talking abt just looks, but all the small things that make women be feminine.the way they talk they walk and the way they talk too much when a topic asks for a simple answer to a simple question, its more womanly to overcomplicate it . ugh. neutral neutral  

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items