Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:05 pm
Every guild has one, so maybe we should have one too? Go ahead and post as you, your normal self and talk about you. Let us know who you are as a person, what your interests are, favorite things to eat, whatever!

You are not required to do this or to share anything too personal if it makes you uncomfortable. It is entirely your choice and your choice alone!

With that said, I will go first blaugh

Hi, my name is Vampire Toy. I go by VT a lot or Sexy Thang. Whichever you prefer ^^ . I'm very laid back and like to have a good time. I'm sort of a joker in the guild and I enjoy being just that. People laughing is a joy to me.

I'm also the Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor, Icarus Skylar. I'm the Hogs Head Inn owner, Yuki Rin Isolde. I used to have a student, but I found that being a Professor was a big responsibility, so I got rid of him *sadface* .

Oh, did I mention I'm the Vice Captain of the guild? Yup, that's me! I hope you guys have fun in the guild and let me know if you have any questions!

In real life, I love eating. And eating. And eating some more! Any food, but I prefer Asian food. I also love roleplaying (not like that ;P , I know Sadi is going to make fun of me for saying that XD ) . I love doing Origami. I've been to Germany, and I wish I could return.

That's me... I don't know what else to tell you, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:13 pm
(( lol fail. ))

Hi, I'm fraise rouge, and people used to call me rouge and now, suddenly, they've changed me to fraise. Dunno why xd but my real name's Lucy, but just call me Lu.

I've got plenty characters, and I need to get rid of one, unfortunately... sad I don't RP Caramel Kingsleigh much so I'll kick her out. lol sorry Mel xd otherwise I've got Lucy Bonks, I've got two teachers; Florence Brendon and Eleanor Duke. I also own a ghost! Nearly-Headless-Nick! And finally I've got a Hogsmeade store owner named Buffy Dustfinger, and I also RP her whole family, Katy, Mirana and Charlie Dustfinger, and there might be a cousin coming xd

I'm a normal member. lol. But I've got a RP guild called Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP, so if anyone wants to join, feel free! biggrin

I like life. Well, right now it pretty sucks to me but still. I like Kuroshitsuji, One Piece, Harry Potter (duh, who doesn't here?), Narnia, Alice in Wonderland aaaand... I sing! I do! I can even sing 'I Will Survive' lol That's it. lol sweatdrop

Toodles! 3nodding

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:37 pm
I'm Marguerite Wheelwright, no it isn't my real name. It my real name in steampunk form. I know I'm unique like that, which is why I don't mind you dicing it up, so long as you don't call me wheel.

It appears that the second paragraph is all about rp experiences in this guild or in Gaia. Sadly, all I've got is my profile, partly cause I just started on Gaia. Charlotte is my one and only character here, thus far at least (BWHAHAH)...

Future plans:
A possible shop owner
-That is it-
xp
I know that is weak right, but its all I've got in my head at the moment. This is due to my need to flush out and full think out characters, I will never jump blindly at a character. And each of the character's I make, I attempt to bring something different to them. Do I succeed, well you judge that.
Oh! As for roleplays experience else where, I've got one place that is still active...even if our roleplay is dead. Drowtales, if you don't know it go look it up. A place where art and story combine to create a truly amazing world.

I like to sketch, read, dance, design and write. Normal I only write stuff connected to my roleplays, however I do try and make up my own stuff. Sadly I never make it past the prologue. I like food, astrology, history, Latin {yes, I know some latin, I'm not great at it or even good} and different cultures. I'm currently bitting my fingernails waiting for Scott Westerfeld to finish his third book of the Leviathan Series and plotting my way to my first year in college.

Well if you have gotten over the wall of words, that is my post. Congratulations! I'm not sure how I wrote it all and didn't feel the need to edit it six times. No wait, I do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm
Hi I'm Anbu_ninja_penguin. I go by any of those three words or Aqua (or aquashard) depending on the site you catch me on. you can also call me by my real name if you want it's Lori.

I've been in this guild since before our first year so july or august. I'm very active in rp guilds and rping on the forums. As well as other sites (hence why I said depending on the site you catch me on earlier). i'm a crew member here cuz I was bored and thought I could help out some.

I'm primarily an anime nerd and always looking for new anime, I love the books in the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, Vampire Academy, twilight, blue bloods (as you can tell i'm into the "different vampire books"), and percy jackson and the Olympians. harry potter isn't really amoung my top books but I enjoy rping it. I enjoy reading, writing (fanfictions included), drawing, singing (and tend to have to disappear for performances), and just hangign out with my friends. I tend to get bored easily and always coming up with new Idea (as VT stalked on of my brainstorming thread the other day so he's seen my boredom)

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:33 am
Hi, I am Saoyuan, my real name is Andri.

I live in Indonesia and I love Chinese literature. It really excites me when I read it. I love anime and always wanted to watch it anytime I want. I enjoy rping, reading, and eating. I like eating very much because I can't get to fat when I eat as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 pm
Howdy, howdy. Name's Ivory or Tiger, as far as you're concerned. lol

Oh boy, where do I begin? This is my third introduction so far this week, although probably the most relaxed, and least informative of the three. The other two were for the online university I'm enrolled in, studying Fish and Wildlife Management.

In the guild, I RP as Bailey Rae Oliver, second year Hufflepuff, as well as Seeker and Captain of the Quidditch team. I also play as Bartlebee Barron, the owner of Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment, along with his wolf, Raven. I have an upcoming first year, as well, named Camille Caldwell, and Professor Evelyn Avery will be taking over the Charms classes beginning in the Feb-Mar school year.

I'm substantially active in the outside world, regardless of how much time I spend on this dang computer. I love playing sports, and although I couldn't say I really "enjoy" it, I spend a lot of my time working out. I love to read, write, and for some odd reason, learn. Muscle cars and music tend to catch my interest, as well. I don't like to admit it, but I have a passion for making people laugh. In my cook book, a sense of humor is the biggest ingredient in the recipe for success.

I think I'll duct tape my mouth shut now, before you notice that I have a disorder that never lets me quit writing. I do enjoy RPing with all of you, however, and look forward to a many more years here at Hogwarts. wink

Porcelaine Ivory

Nathan Galvan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 pm
Hey guys, I'm Nathan Galvan (not my rl name lol). Just joined the guild and have a student character coming in for the next year smile Can't wait! Anyway, I'm 18, a senior in high school, an actor, and a writer. I'm actually starting a project pretty soon, I've got this awesome idea for a series of books and have decided to open an rp guild with its' theme after I've created the universe lol, so I can get some inspiration from other creative people and hopefully make it a better series than it would have been originally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:30 pm
My name is Nikki, I just got accepted into this glorious guild full of magic and mystery and I can't wait to get starting role playing with all of you! I'm 17, I'm a senior in high school and I'm an aspiring photographer. I do like to write but photography is my true passion.  

nissavibes

Anxious Cat

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:43 pm
Greetings and salutations!

My RL name is Frankie (Yes, I am female. Doubt me and I smite you) and I've been RPing for ages. I'm super old. Let's not get into that though. I am an aspiring writer and find RPing the fun stuff keeps my creative juices flowing. I needed a break from my other Gaia character because there was a lot of drama going on (long story) so I created Wisteria. That is why she is all sad and newbish. But not to worry, I'll switch some of my things over later and make her fashionable.

I recently had the itch to be in a HPRP, which is what brought me to this lovely guild. I found out, while reading some copyright laws (I bet I just made all of the RP/anime/manga geeks in here feel Oh-So-Much cooler after I admitted to that one) I discovered that it is lawful to write a story in another writers 'universe' and even use one of their lesser characters. For example: You could write a story set in Wonderland from the Tea Mouse's point of view. OR You can write a story set in the Harry Potter world as long as you arn't blatantly ripping off ideas or playing with her main characters. Crazy right?

Anyway, it is just a pet project that I'm working on for fun. My detective story is the real project that I work mainly on.

Otherwise, I'm a horse trainer in the northeast and show hunter-jumpers. Well, I used to, I've had some time off and am getting back into the showing this spring. But writing and reading are my down-time passions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:01 pm
You like Roleplaying, Huh VT? wink
That's my chief whore. You want him, you pay. ^^

H'OKAY, SO.
About um.
I'm 22, I live in London, England, and I'm 5'8. I'm half Indian, with Russian on my fathers side, and Half English, with Irish, and Welsh on my mothers. We may have Scottish tossed back in there too. We aren't sure if the big clan with my last name is related to me.
Um.. I like making a joke about things, but under the laughy exterior, I'm a pretty serious guy. (Yes Fraise. Me.) I tend to take things to heart but try hard not to let things get me too down.

Um.. I'm on track for a management course (NOT CREW TRAINER! biggrin ) and I'm saving to get on a course to get into 3D modelling. I'd rather like to apply the courses skills in the US, making video games, or CG movies.
I like the fact I've made friends in this guild. And crabs. I want a crab.

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm
I'm Daem0nsWolf, I'm 19 and currently live in Rochester, NY while I complete a course in 3DDG at Rochester Institute of Technolgy, I plan to work in video games when I graduate. I'm engaged to WP Daemon Sadi, and spend just about half of the year in England with him.

I'm 5'2", pure Romanian and my most recent job was work as an Actor at Nightmare Manor, one of the best haunted houses in New England. Where I played a vampire for several nights. XD

I'm not able to spend loads of time on Gaia as I spend about 8 hours a day in front of a computer doing college work and when I get home I have no urge to sit in front of the computer longer....but I'll post as much as possible!

Also I LOVE ice hockey!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:12 pm
Hi all!

My name on here is goodnesselite (I don't have a nickname yet so feel free to make one up). I'm playing an incoming first year: Avery Happer. I've been rping for about 10 years now but I'm brand new to gaia and, thus, this guild.

I'm 23 and finishing up my master's in special education. Cross your fingers for me I can find a permanent teaching position (and a great apartment)! xp

If you have any questions at all just give me a holler!  

goodnesselite

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Melody Raindo

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:42 am
Hello everyone, my name's Melody Raindo and in real life I'm asian.

I live in New Zealand which is really out of the way which sometimes can be VERY fustrating mad . Stuff always seems to evolve around America somehow.

I enjoy reading, roleplaying and hanging out with my mates. I'm a 1st yr in this gulid and I look forward to meeting others. I'm not as serious as I may sound, a bad habit that I have somehow depeloped xp . Feel free to contact me if you have any questions e.t.c.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 am
>.> S'ppose I should do one too... <.<

I'm Tahiri, aka TVP, or Sarah, but I'd prefer Tahiri, just because not many of y'all know me well enough to call me Sarah. I'm 22, mother of two, married to a wonderful man and graduating from college at the end of Spring. Double major in Political Science and European History, double minor in Criminal Justice and Secondary Education...

Um...

VT and Daemon are my loves, and his lovely fiance is gonna be one when we get a chance to talk. ^_~  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am
Hello, everyone.
My name is Lightdanger- well no that is not my name but you are not getting my real name- but I go by Light.
I am a 20 year old college freshman who spent a year abroad. Last year I studied in Israel I will say that was the best year of my life. I am studying Art History right now with an interest in Creative Writing and Political Science. I have dreams of becoming a librarian and have some experience in the library.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff