Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious Vices

Anxious Giver

9,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:26 pm
Oh hai.

I'm posing this minutes before I head off to bed so I apologize if it's not super detailed.

-ahem-

I have a variety of names I'm known by online. Cairsin or Tiberia are popular, you can also call me by my current username (which is bound to change). My IRL name is Jess (or Jessa if you ask my nephew and nieces.)
I'm 25.
I have a son who turned 1 on April 3.
I like Harry Potter, obviously. Alice in Wonderland too.
I've joined and quit college more times than I can count. Still no degree. sweatdrop
I'm very indecisive.
I hate starter posts.
Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Holla.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm
Hey all, my names Silas, im 23, 24 next month. I am a big harry potter fan obviously and really excited to be able to be involved with this massive RP community. Still a bit confused around here and need to find some time to read all the requirements and rules, but I am pumped to get started.

Well, a bit about me, im a veterinary medical student and I work a lot. I am really into health food and yoga. Sorry this is a lame intro but this is all I have time for at the moment xD  

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:48 am
helloooo c:

call me bunny and i'll answer asap. i'm 20 soon to be 21 in september [woot woot] i'm currently jobless but still searching. no set idea on what i'm going to school for so that's awesome. i'm in a very loving relationship and happier than i've ever been, we plan to move in together soon hopefully. obviously i'm here because i'm still a huge harry potter nerd. i love to write and story tell so i was drawn back to roleplay. chat me and add me anytime i'd love to make some friends!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:28 pm
Hi everyone! I just got back into roleplaying/writing not too long ago, so I hope to not disappoint.

Call me Dis or Diz, whichever you prefer. I live in Florida with my boyfriend and 9 month old little girl. I absolutely love to write, but rping is my go-to. Creating a story with others is better than writing alone in my opinion; gives more room for unpredictability and fun. As I said a minute ago, I have a family, so please don't always expect fast replies. They come first!

I also love gaming, mostly on PC. The only console we have left is my SNES haha. It's my baby and I'll never let it go. I'm a big horror movie fan, and I have a very all-over-the-place sense of music. Just about anything except rap or country to be honest. Not all, but most.

Anything else you wanna know? Just ask. :3 It's great to be here!  

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MelB87

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:19 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm Mel, I'm a 27 (soon to be 28 ) year old university student, currently finishing my Master's thesis in Biology. I LOOOVE Harry Potter and always dreamed of going to hogwarts, so being added to this guild is a dream come true in some ways. I should say that I have never roleplayed in my life, and I'm new to Gaia as well, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!! smile

In fact, I have a question... I've read some of the scenes just to familiarize myself with the whole concept and it seems like maybe some people get talk about interacting together before hand. Is that common? Like do people PM each other and say "hey.... let's go to the great hall and do this and that etc..."? Or perhaps its more improv than anything...

As far as interests, obviously I love nature and all living things (being a biologist... lol)... expect June Bugs (ew!). So hiking, going on a beach and finding clams, shrimps, fishes and crabs is totally down my alley! lol
I love to game on PCs (I'm a Simmer!) and play board games with friends (cards against humanity, carcassonne, Seven Wonders, Primordial Soup, Power Grid, and many more!).

I enjoy all kinds of music and have seen my fair share of concerts including (not limited to... lol) Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Nightwish, Iced Earth, AC/DC, Blue Man group, Gwar, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Tool, Finger Eleven... those are mostly rock/metal bands, but I also enjoy the typical "pop" music like Taylor Swift, and rap, mostly Eminem (I was in love with him in Highshool, lol), and the occasional country! lol... so my tastes are very varied.

Anyways, I'm pretty laid back and just wanted to check out this role playing world I'm always hearing about!

Feel free to reply or PM me,
Thanks
Mel  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:02 pm
MelB87
Hello everyone!

I'm Mel, I'm a 27 (soon to be 28 ) year old university student, currently finishing my Master's thesis in Biology. I LOOOVE Harry Potter and always dreamed of going to hogwarts, so being added to this guild is a dream come true in some ways. I should say that I have never roleplayed in my life, and I'm new to Gaia as well, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!! smile

In fact, I have a question... I've read some of the scenes just to familiarize myself with the whole concept and it seems like maybe some people get talk about interacting together before hand. Is that common? Like do people PM each other and say "hey.... let's go to the great hall and do this and that etc..."? Or perhaps its more improv than anything...

As far as interests, obviously I love nature and all living things (being a biologist... lol)... expect June Bugs (ew!). So hiking, going on a beach and finding clams, shrimps, fishes and crabs is totally down my alley! lol
I love to game on PCs (I'm a Simmer!) and play board games with friends (cards against humanity, carcassonne, Seven Wonders, Primordial Soup, Power Grid, and many more!).

I enjoy all kinds of music and have seen my fair share of concerts including (not limited to... lol) Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Nightwish, Iced Earth, AC/DC, Blue Man group, Gwar, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Tool, Finger Eleven... those are mostly rock/metal bands, but I also enjoy the typical "pop" music like Taylor Swift, and rap, mostly Eminem (I was in love with him in Highshool, lol), and the occasional country! lol... so my tastes are very varied.

Anyways, I'm pretty laid back and just wanted to check out this role playing world I'm always hearing about!

Feel free to reply or PM me,
Thanks
Mel

Hey! Welcome to the guild, it's a pleasure to have you join! To answer your question, some do PM beforehand, but we also have a guild chat that you're welcome to join in where we plan all kinds of stuff there, too. Here you go! (ps: the password is avadakedavra)  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:06 pm
MelB87

Hello and welcome to the guild!

A good place to start with roleplaying advice would be Diamond Wales' roleplay assistance thread. There's also a thread with detailed guides about the general stuff here.

And yes, people do talk to each other to plan stuff out, and it can be done in PMs, but we also have a chatroom where a lot of interactions come about as well. (you can also use it to get roleplaying advice as most of the regulars in there have been around a while). You can also take advantage of our plotting subforum. Or you can just take a chance and post.

There are some aspects that are more planned, such as classes every week, with the exception of the month we treat as "summer", but those are generally pretty straightforward.

Hope this helped!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:55 am
That's all very helpful!!
Thank you so much, I'll go check all that out!!  

MelB87

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:55 am

omg omg omg idk where to post so i'm posting here in the meantime
but hI HELLO YES I AM BACK BACK FROM THE DEAD BACK AFTER
84 YEARS BACK FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL---

IT IS I, GREY/POM/YERG, AND I LIVE!!!!

CRIES ON EVERYONE

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:25 pm
ninja Hey what's up. Yiro here. I stumbled upon this place from a friend's siggy. I look forward to RPing with everyone. Ciao~!  

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:50 am
Hi! I'm Ty or Pie. Or anything you'd like to call me.
Unless it's rude! I'm a Harry Potter superfan (though
I'm sure everyone here is). I'm a college student and
I love the color Pink. I work 12+ hours a day, but I'm
always lurking on my phone. Not quite sure where to
post since school is in session so.... Wahlah!
And... um... yeah... Hi c:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:25 pm
Hey guys how are you? feel free to call me what ever you want, i don't mind. il 26 i have a photography and graphic design degree and i have a full time job.  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

StiIes

Skilled Sophomore

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:56 pm
My name is Amy in real life, but the is my Stiles Stilinski roleplay account. If i were in hogwarts, I would be in 7th year at the time of my posting this, even though I should technically be graduated from Hogwarts (long rant, only ask if you REALLY want to know) I'm IRL friends with HERMESBlRD, and Hermes was the one who introduced me to this guild.

I'm a huge instrumental nerd with absolutely no talent for instruments other than my voice. Trust me, I've tried. Instrumental scores destroy me. I once cried at school because I heard our orchestra practicing a How to Train your Dragon medley.

I'm a Slytherin from a house of Hufflepuffs.
And I'm totally okay with people PMing me for basically anything (within reason)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:26 am
Nau mai tetahi me katoa ki te iti moka o te wahi e whakamōhio i ahau i roto i toku ara, ko ahau mohio Jasmine Kiwi Fire ranei Kiwi ranei Lestrange te kotahi. fafau atu nei au e iriti i ahau katoa o enei koutou i muri whakaotia e ahau tuhituhi reira. Au whanau ahau, ka whakaarahia i roto i Aotearoa. ahau kaihanga rihi nerd i roto i, me te puta noa i toku ora. Ite noa ki te whakahoki tūmataiti a ka whakahoki ahau. A ani i te ata pai, ra pai ranei te ahiahi pai. Na ki te wa iriti i tenei mo te katoa.

Translation: Welcome one and all to the little bit of where i will introduce myself in my way, I am the one known Jasmine Kiwi Fire or Kiwi or Lestrange. I promise I will translate all of these you after I finish writing it. I'm born and raised in New Zealand. I'm potter nerd through and throughout my life. Feel free to private answer and I will reply. Have a good morning, good day or a good evening. Now time to translate this for everyone.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:06 am
Hello, I'm River Rocker, I have been called Riv, River, and River Rocket (I don't like that last one so please don't sad )

I Joined this guild about a month and a half ago and I have finished my first character, Elide, which I am very happy to had finished.

I love Cooking, Reading, Writing, and a few other things that I enjoy as they come around. I am an avid fan of GuildWars2 and Archeage so if anyone ever wants to buddy up in either of those I'm so in smile

I've been on Gaia since 2007 and I've been RPing ever since then. I was once part of the crew of RPFLA for like six months before I left due to a few...things. I am currently a guild owner of a guild that I personally hope continues on for a long while.

What else can I tell you...
Favorite Book: Sixty Fairy Tales of The Brothers Grimm Illustrated by Rackham
Favorite Book Series: Throne of Glass Series by Sarah Maas, Rachel Morgan series, and the Merideth Gentry Series are all tied >><<
Favorite Movie: Princess Mononoke
Favorite TV Series: The Tudors
Favorite Cartoon: Avatar the last Airbender // Legend of Korra.
Favorite Anime: this is very difficult, I've watched Code Geass the most times, but Romeo x Juliet is adorable and I cried in the end
Favorite Manga: Red River by Chie Shinohara
Favorite Food: Curry, all curry, but chocolate chicken curry is my all time fav.

Now the Potter facts > biggrin

Favorite Character Male: Draco Malfoy
Favorite Character Female: Luna Lovegood
Favorite Villain: Bellatrix Lestrange
Favorite Teacher: Dolores Ambridge
Saddest Moment: Sirius Black
Happiest Moment: Severus Snape, Patronus.
Favorite Animal: The Phoenix
Favorite Spell: Imperio
Favorite Movie: Deathly Hollows II  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out