Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 pm
Hello, I'm Caedmon68.

There is not much to tell about me, but here it goes. I have two cats and a dog: Pandora, Pleiades, and Hoggle. American. Obsessed with Harry Potter, Sherlock, and Ford Madox Ford novels. The only other thing I can think of is the fact that I am a nanny to two amazing little girls, which means I will mostly be on in the evenings and very early mornings - before I go to meet the girls and after their moms get back home.

I am working on making a huge family to RP here and at MoMWW, but I will likely start out kind of slow with just a couple of characters. Hopefully I can keep up well enough to grow into more characters. I am so glad to get to hang out with all of you!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:30 pm
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

*Dramatically steps into spotlight*

Ahem. I know, I know. I just can't stay away. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Krystal and I'm addicted to this guild. I've been here (and away, and here, and away, and here--you get the picture) since the dawn of time (or at least the dawn of this guild). I've gone by a variety of usernames in the past, such as Lady Ivory, Emeralde Ivory, Ivory Rose, Ivory Tiger, and several even more embarrassing variations of that nature, and will no doubt be changing it again. From college, to work, to more college, and harder work, life always seems to get in the way of my favorite All-American past time (Sorry, Tom Brady). But alas, I'm back again, assuming you guys will have me and aren't fed up with my fantastic ability to disapparate when you least expect it. I must admit I'm relatively heart broken that you all just started a new school year without me, but I suppose I will just have to sulk around Hogsmeade until I can get enrolled for the millionth time. I should probably note that, although my passion for writing has been rekindled, I literally live in the middle of a forest, where I only recently (and probably briefly) have been getting a tad of cell reception here and there, allowing me to use my iPhone as a mobile hotspot. As such, this means posting will be difficult at times, although the technology has grown even more since the last time I was here, and I'm excited to be able to post on the go now (however, I work as a park ranger at four different parks that all have little no cell service as well, so we'll see how this plan goes).

Enough blabbering. I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and let you all know that I'm still alive, that I'm back in action (when technology allows), that I'm excited to make some new friends, and that I've missed the guild and each of you pre-historic members more than you know. heart

*Sits back and hopes people are still active and that any responses will actually load*

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 pm
Porcelaine Ivory
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Ahem. I know, I know. I just can't stay away. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Krystal and I'm addicted to this guild. I've been here (and away, and here, and away, and here--you get the picture) since the dawn of time (or at least the dawn of this guild). I've gone by a variety of usernames in the past, such as Lady Ivory, Emeralde Ivory, Ivory Rose, Ivory Tiger, and several even more embarrassing variations of that nature, and will no doubt be changing it again when I scrape together more than 509 gold. From college, to work, to more college, and harder work, life always seems to get in the way of my favorite All-American past time (Sorry, Tom Brady). But alas, I'm back again, assuming you guys will have me and aren't fed up with my fantastic ability to disapparate when you least expect it. I must admit I'm relatively heart broken that you all just started a new school year without me, but I suppose I will just have to sulk around Hogsmeade until I can get enrolled for the millionth time. I should probably note that, although my passion for writing has been rekindled, I literally live in the middle of a forest, where I only recently (and probably briefly) have been getting a tad of cell reception here and there, allowing me to use my iPhone as a mobile hotspot. As such, this means posting will be difficult at times, although the technology has grown even more since the last time I was here, and I'm excited to be able to post on the go now (however, I work as a park ranger at four different parks that all have little no cell service as well, so we'll see how this plan goes).

Enough blabbering. I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and let you all know that I'm still alive, that I'm back in action (when technology allows), that I'm excited to make some new friends, and that I've missed the guild and each of you pre-historic members more than you know. heart

*Sits back and hopes people are still active and that any responses will actually load*

Yayy!!!! You're back and alive and yaaaay!!!

Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm
Essy ze Ninja
Porcelaine Ivory
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Ahem. I know, I know. I just can't stay away. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Krystal (AKA Ivory) and I'm addicted to this guild. I've been here (and away, and here, and away, and here--you get the picture) since the dawn of time (or at least the dawn of this guild). I've gone by a variety of usernames in the past, such as Lady Ivory, Emeralde Ivory, Ivory Rose, Ivory Tiger, and several even more embarrassing variations of that nature, and will no doubt be changing it again when I scrape together more than 509 gold. From college, to work, to more college, and harder work, life always seems to get in the way of my favorite All-American past time (Sorry, Tom Brady). But alas, I'm back again, assuming you guys will have me and aren't fed up with my fantastic ability to disapparate when you least expect it. I must admit I'm relatively heart broken that you all just started a new school year without me, but I suppose I will just have to sulk around Hogsmeade until I can get enrolled for the millionth time. I should probably note that, although my passion for writing has been rekindled, I literally live in the middle of a forest, where I only recently (and probably briefly) have been getting a tad of cell reception here and there, allowing me to use my iPhone as a mobile hotspot. As such, this means posting will be difficult at times, although the technology has grown even more since the last time I was here, and I'm excited to be able to post on the go now (however, I work as a park ranger at four different parks that all have little no cell service as well, so we'll see how this plan goes).

Yayy!!!! You're back and alive and yaaaay!!!

Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home <3

Thanks, Essy! I look forward to catching up on all the action! mrgreen

Porcelaine Ivory

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 pm
Hello y'all! I'm Dragon Songcrafter, aka Dani (RL nickname). I'm a major Otaku with varied interest. Im into a little bit of everything like anime, manga, Harry Potter, Sherlock, etc. I love cosplaying. I'm a publish author (children books) and currently working on my first, of hopefully many, adult fantasy novel.

I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and one husband (lol). I'm from CA but living in TN. I'm in school working on my degree in Astronomy. My dream is to work at the arctic observatory that is currently under construction. It's telescope will be more powerful then the Hubble telescope.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:14 pm
Dragon Songcrafter

Hello! Nice to meet you. If you go to the chat I'm Waffles the cat. Are you joining next school year? I got two boys that can help your first character make friends. That how i got really in to the guild  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:44 pm
Kungfudemoness

Hello! Nice to meet you. If you go to the chat I'm Waffles the cat. Are you joining next school year? I got two boys that can help your first character make friends. That how i got really in to the guild

Thank you. I am intendeding to join next year. I'm a little sad I didn't find this guild until after the year had started. I look forward to any help to make friends at school especially since my character is very shy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:52 pm
Dragon Songcrafter

i had the same thing. joined like a day late. Look in the profile forum and look at Shui and Nicodemus they will be the same year  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:58 pm
Kungfudemoness

I will look at them right away! So are you new as well then or did you just create 2 new characters?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:05 pm
Kungfudemoness

Wow. Your Shui and my Midori are very similar personality wise.  

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:31 pm
Dragon Songcrafter

no, i got like at least 1-2 per school year I got 9 students counting my new ones

also Shui needs friends he cook you free food  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:57 pm
Kungfudemoness

no, i got like at least 1-2 per school year I got 9 students counting my new ones

Wow. That's a lot. Midori actually cooks to. But if Shui cooks the meal, Midori can bake dessert.  

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:20 pm
Dragon Songcrafter
Kungfudemoness

Wow. That's a lot. Midori actually cooks to. But if Shui cooks the meal, Midori can bake dessert.
hold your horses camper 4 quotes xD. But yea he's a muggleborn that grew up helping his family resturant  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:25 pm
Kungfudemoness

hold your horses camper 4 quotes xD. But yea he's a muggleborn that grew up helping his family resturant

Lol. Sorry. That's cool, 1st gen! Midori is pureblood but was thought to be a squib.  

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:30 pm
Dragon Songcrafter
Kungfudemoness

Lol. Sorry. That's cool, 1st gen! Midori is pureblood but was thought to be a squib.
nice xD  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces