Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 pm
Kungfudemoness
nice xD

I'm still waiting to find out if squib characters can be made for shop employees. I want to make Midori's cousin that raised him as an actual rp character.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:43 pm
Dragon Songcrafter
Kungfudemoness
nice xD

I'm still waiting to find out if squib characters can be made for shop employees. I want to make Midori's cousin that raised him as an actual rp character.
I can't say. Did you check your profile?  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Dragon Songcrafter

Timid Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:45 pm
Kungfudemoness
Dragon Songcrafter
Kungfudemoness
nice xD

I can't say. Did you check your profile?

I sent a pm to the crew to ask first. There isn't anything I could find about it. Waiting on their response first.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:13 pm
Hey, I'm a bit new. Started a few days ago and just finished my rpc.  

CEOxJOE

Gloomicorn

Anxious Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:40 pm
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd say hi as I'm pretty new. Excited to get going; think I was in this guild or, if not, a similar one, when I was on Gaia years ago! How are you all?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:55 pm
Hello! I'm Dragon Master Harper but y'all can call me Dragon. I'm look forward to rp-ing with y'all "next" Hogwarts year.  

Pern Master Harper

Ruthless Giver

16,000 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Regal_Empress

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:07 pm
gaia_angelleft Hey y'all! gaia_angelright
My 'name' is DisasterSun but most of my friends call me DS, or you can call me by my username. Either is fine!
I've been roleplaying for about two and a half years now, which has mostly taken place on other apps and chatrooms, so this will be my first time that I (actively) roleplay on gaia forum!
I would consider myself a bit timid at first, especially when first meeting people and interacting for the first time, but I'll totally chat with you if you hmu.
I'm a huge nerd for everything fantasy, and some of my favorite series are of course Harry Potter, LotR, LoK, The Hobbit, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Svtfoe, Rick and Morty, Naruto (Only three seasons in so far ;;;; eighteen ish to go plus movies), Six Of Crows, Dragon Riders of Pern, Rickety Stitch, etc.
I could probably write an essay about myself, (a little narcissistic, I know.) but I'll keep it short for now. Can't wait to get to know all of ya!

~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:06 am
Hello! I'm DD. I'm rather new to Gaia and hoping this will be a fun and active guild. I have done a lot of role playing but never on here. I play DnD and LARP. Plus I cosplay and make cosplay teddy bears. Glad to meet y'all!  

Dragons_Delights

Dapper Explorer

Sugarnaut

Player

6,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:02 pm

Hey, I'm Mona. I use to be active on here in a different account and then college kicked my butt.
My old username is 500 Days of Summer and I pretend I don't see those old thread posts lol.
I'm a freelance illustrator and designer. I like drinking smoothies and am always on discord.
I hope you're having a nice day.

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces