Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Photosynthesis: The Tale of Kyo Roji

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Ƥɦσȶσ∫ץɳȶɦҽ∫ɩ∫

The Tale Of Kyo Roji

Hello and welcome to Photosynthesis: The tale of Kyo Roji in this thread you will be able to read back stories of my RPC/OC Kyo Roji and his Digimon. Now you maybe wondering why I'm doing this well first is that I never got to have a background in the DTI RP I just jumped in the Digi-Memory event so I though it would be cool to make some awesome back story to Kyo. Second is that it will help me polish my Rp skills, I connecter myself a good RP but theres always room for improvement. Finally please DON'T POST HERE! This is for the chapters of my story but please use the link below to post comments and questions.

Rules
① No Posting Ever
② Please tell me your oppinon but don't be a jerk about it.
③ No Idea stealing
④ Questions or comments? Post Here
⑤ Read it <3

Chapter Count:
1: From a single seed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 pm
Chapter 1: From A Single Seed.

"Now Hold Still darling I have to stitch up the back," said a tall pale woman with blonde hair that fell down her face on wave as she Threaded a needle with a vivid orange thread.
"Oh ok" The young woman replied as she happily turned around.
Suddenly the needle was jabbed in to the models back side.
"Ahhhhhhh!" the young woman screammed.
"Oh, I'm sorry did my needle get in the way of your a**?" the pale woman won't yelled at the model
"Lose fifteen pounds by this friday of you won't be walking ing the show!" She said throwing the pin cushion form the desk at the model as she ran out crying.
"KYO!" The woman yelled at the top of her lungs.
Kyo a tall pale boy of eighteen years of age stepped into the room.
"Y-yes Madame Erica?" Kyo stuttered from the fear that he would become the next victim.
"Kyo I need you to pick up some items for me" She demanded as she shoved a list into his hands.
"B-but Madame I have plans to night you see my friends and I were --"
"Fine" the she said quickly taking the list from his hands
"I guess your friends are more important than your job" she said with a snotty tone.
"No no! I'll do it" Kyo said reaching for the list back
"Good" Madame Erica said with an evil grin on he face.
"Now make it snappy" she demanded.
"Y-yes M-Madame Erika" Kyo said as he exited the room.
"Man I really wanted to go to Mizu's birthday party." Kyo said a sulking tone as he waited outside the building were he worked.
The cars whizzed by Kyo racing down the streets of soul like ants rushing back to their ant hill. He turned to the now setting sun hide itself behind the skyscrapers.
Kyo made this way through the backstreets stopping at the shops picking up the items that his she devil of a boss asked for on the list.
"Finally I'm done he" he sighed to himself.
He reached into his suit pocket and took out his bulky touch screen cell phone.
Kyo slide his finger across the smooth screen unlocking the phone.
The digital clock on the phone flashed 8:46 PM.
Kyo took a deep breath filling his lung with the smokey Korean air as be pressed the "text" icon and selected the contact by the name of Mizu : P.
Mizu was Kyo's oldest and dearest friend they first meet in the spring of their 6th grade year. Kyo and Mizu's quickly became friends over their love of the popular game, Mother. Mizu wasn't the typical girl that you would find in Seoul. Rather going out with her friends and shop for the latest trends she was the type of girl that could be found in the Dongdaemun-gu districts browsing threw vinyl records of obscure bands that no one had ever heard of.
Kyo slide the touch screen up to reviling a key board with rows of tiny keys.
Kyo's fingers moved his fingers over the keys to paint his sad excuse to his friend.
Sending the text to Mizu he placed his phone back into his pocket and began walking back to his apartment. Kyo stepped out from the back alley were he purchased the Items Madam Erica needed so bad. "Fortune young man?" a raspy voice ask Kyo. Kyo turned his head to see a stout old lady kneeling in front of a low table with a bright purple cloth, on which a crystal ball proudly sat on. "I'm sorry but I don;t believe in fortunes" Kyo said to the old lady trying not to offend her. "Oh I insist" she said. Kyo felt a power force come over him causing him to walk over to the table and sit down in front of the proud crystal ball. The old lady grinned as she placed her hands over the ball she chanted a Un-understandable spell or charm. Kyo felt a chill run down his spine causing him to wiggle a little. "I for see a grand adventure for you young man" the lady said in her raspy voice. Kyo giggled to himself as he stood up from the table that was in the alley. Kyo looked at the lady "How much?" he asked taking out his wallet. "No no it's free" said the raspy voiced lady. Kyo smiled at the lady then quickly took off in hopes that she wouldn't cast one of her spells on him.
Kyo walked along the sidewalk of the busy city the smell of fumes from cars fill Kyo's nose, the sound of shouting, laughing and talking of the people filled his ears. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. Kyo's phone shouted to Kyo letting him know he received a text message. Taking his phone from pocket he once again ran his finger across the screen to unlock the phone. The new text popped up on to the screen. The message read.
From Mizu : P:
THAT b***h MAKING YOU MISS MY B-DAY PARTY! Y does she always makes u work so late! GRR! O well ill see u on sat for the concert tootles!
Kyo smiled at the text, it was classic Mizu. walking a bit farther Kyo finally reached his apartment. "God I need a car" he moaned. He said climbing the four flights of stairs. He walked down the thin hallway till he got to room 413. Key reached in to his bag and took out the brass key and put it into the door knob, opening the door. The door swung open creaking at every inch. Kyo stepped into his apartment the smell of wood polish filled the room and there wasn't a single speck of dust on any of the furniture. The walls were painted a pale golden color that made the whole apartment feel warm and inviting Kyo smiled at his Kingdom the only place were Madame couldn't boss him around Kyo Walked farther into this home "Oh I need to check my E-mail". He said walking into one of the rooms in the apartment were he kept the computer. As Kyo entered he flipped on the light switch. Light filled the room, rather than the gold color the rest on the apartment was colored this one was colored a rich brown color. Kyo plopped himself in the oversized chair. Kyo placed his hand over the mouse and shook it to make the computer turn on. Kyo logged into the computer and went to check his E-mail. Kyo went through the usual "Sell your condo here!" and "You won in the Nigerian Lottery" Spam But it was one Email in-titled Adventure Now is a good time to talk about Kyo's um....Situation, Kyo suffers from OCD which usually causes him to clean non stop and fear things that are not part of his usual norm. Now that is said Kyo would never click and E-mail like this but the words of the old woman echoed in his head as he clicked the obscure E-mail
"Bloop!" A pop up filled the screen. "Damn it" Kyo mumbled to himself as he examined the Pop-up. Kyo read over the question his mouth formed the words that were in scripted into he pop-up. "Would you lie to go on an Adventure? Yes, or No" Kyo neviously tapped his leg 3 times. Kyo clicked the exit button in hopes of having the message disappear. But for some reason it didn't leave the screen. "Damn it!" Kyo yelled A virus to top off a prefect day," he moaned pressing the power button on the CPU. But the computer wouldn't turn off. "Whats going on?" Kyo asked aloud as he taped his leg some more. Thinking quick Kyo stood up and walked over to the plug hoping that if he unplugged his computer it would put an end to this. Kyo ripped the cord from the wall as if he was slaying the dreaded virus. Kyo walked back to the computer and the Pop up was still there! Kyo sat back in his chair with a defeated look written on his face. "Arg what to do!" Kyo yelled as he pulled his hair. Kyo looked back to the screen "Maybe" Kyo said as he placed his hand back onto the mouse and hovered the arrow over the Yes option. Kyo swallowed nervously and he mustered up all of his courage and pressed the Yes option.
The Computer screen started to glow with a white light. "what?" Kyo yelled as more and more light poured into the room form the screen. Suddenly Kyo felt the sensation of falling, falling, falling. "NOOOOOOOOOO" Kyo screamed as he fell into the whirling light. Bam! Kyo hit the ground. Kyo stood up and looked around nothing but trees as far as his eyes could see Were am I! Kyo Screamed at the top of his lungs.
To be Continued.......  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers