Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Seeking: Object finder.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When you loose something.
  You will find it when you don't need it
View Results

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:59 am
Okay, I am asking for the impossible, but heck, might as well try.

Seems my DS has gone walkabout. I admit, it's been a while since I used it, but I was suddenly into my xbox like nothing else. However, I got the new Layton for xmas and really want to play.

So my dear Suites, who among you can use their amazing mind to find my DS, despite the many countries that likely seperate us.

Failing that, offer me some good places to check because I've scoured my bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:34 am
Have you checked place likes bags/backpacks and what not? It being a portable console does make those places a possibility. Do you have a case for it? If not it could be near where you keep the games for it. Where in the house do you spend most of your time? Other then your room where is second on the list you might have left it around there.

Or the bathroom >.< (JJ)  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Maze

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm
Have you tried looking in the last place first?

Failing that, I suggest you go to sleep and tell yourself that you'll find it the next day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm
The spirits are telling me it's in your freezer.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:45 am
@Honey: See, my DS never travels to other parts of the house. It's always in my bedroom because this isn't where I spend most of my time, its where I spend all of my time. I'm going through all my bags now to see if I missed it the first time.

@Maze: Went to bed and renewing my search today. Most of search will take place after work.

@Renard: Fudge, I hope no one eats it mistaking it for very hard ice cream.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:08 am
That would be bad.
DS's don't taste like ice cream at all.

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 pm
Here's a bit of a help - what game were you last playing? What level were you on? Wjat mini-game were you stuck on that made your interest waver? Got those answers in your head? Now - what was in fron of you when you remembered those instances? That's probably where the DS is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:56 pm
Check the inconspicuous parts of areas you use all the time. Like behind a computer monitor or under the seat cushions of your couch. I have this bad habit of putting something important in an obvious spot and then pushing it out of the way to make room for other higher priority stuff, and then said important item just gets shoved in the most unlikely corner/pile of my desk that never gets used. Or it falls off the area entirely and ends up next to the desk hiding behind a table squished against the wall or something, and I look back there months later while cleaning and go "WTF?!? I've been looking for this forever!! D:< "  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces