Reply The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]
I'm not sure if I'm lesbian...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:36 pm
I've been wondering about my sexuality for years. I have never been in a relationship before (I'm to shy sweatdrop ). I am attracted to men but I can't imagine ever having a sexual relationship with them. I always find myself checking out other women without me even noticing it. I have been asked if I'm lesbian before not by a family member or friend, a random girl from my school walked up to me and asked, I told her no but I'm not really sure. I know that if I am lesbian (or bi) my family will be alright with it, a year ago my cousin told everyone he was bi but nobody was surprised and nobody really cared, everyone knew it was his choice and everyone chose to support him. Should I talk to my mum about it? Or just try to experiment and see what works best for me? I have a real problem with talking about personal things with people, I'm not sure how to go about bringing it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm
What you said about non-sexual relationships with males could be a thing called emotional bi-sexual, its were your only emotionaly attracted to a certain gender.

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 pm
And to awnser your other question, yes you should talk to your mom about it.
Every one should.
Its a huge weight taken off your shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 am
Painadoll
I've been wondering about my sexuality for years. I have never been in a relationship before (I'm to shy sweatdrop ). I am attracted to men but I can't imagine ever having a sexual relationship with them. I always find myself checking out other women without me even noticing it. I have been asked if I'm lesbian before not by a family member or friend, a random girl from my school walked up to me and asked, I told her no but I'm not really sure. I know that if I am lesbian (or bi) my family will be alright with it, a year ago my cousin told everyone he was bi but nobody was surprised and nobody really cared, everyone knew it was his choice and everyone chose to support him. Should I talk to my mum about it? Or just try to experiment and see what works best for me? I have a real problem with talking about personal things with people, I'm not sure how to go about bringing it up.

i never understood the whole "coming out" thing. i mean it's no ones business for one thing. and the whole thing seems like you are just asking for approval but does that really matter? i wouldn't stress about it too much though. when you like someone a whole lot you will know and you will know when you are ready to be with someone. until then just do what you want. my parents figured out i was gay when i started dating girls. most of the time it is pretty obvious. and their opinion on it will be pretty obvious as well. anyway just have fun and do what you feel is right for you.  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces