Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The castle of William von Brandt (lantobs) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm
Bleh to lazy to post castle picture atm  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image ~Katherine ((Kat))

A knock came at the castle doors as several guards were holding Katherine's arms down. On the way here she had become violent, but now she was acting like a perfect little angel. They weren't sure they could trust her alone.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXMy name is William Von Brandt

Hearing the knock on the door William opened it and saw the girl. He smiled quickly signing the guards papers and giving them a brief case full of money. He then took the hand of the girl she was beautiful with a nice petite figure average breasts and a beautiful face. He sat her down on the couch. "Hello welcome to the castle of William Von Brandt I shall be your master from this day on.

OOC: XXXXXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image ~Katherine ((Kat))
Katherine's face quickly changed from the sweet innocent smile she had to one of complete seriousness. "Isn't there a nicer terminology than master?" she asked bluntly as she stood back up, fixed her skirt and sat back down. "I'm taking it you already know all about me right?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image

"No I don't, I am just like my uncles and father, they all just see a picture, of everything to choose. They like to get to know them first. I know all about your body and that's it." He said smiling at her. "You can call me William if you don't like master, and what is your name?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image ~Kat
"Ok, William. My name is Katherine. You can call me Kat for short. In fact I'd prefer you did call me Kat," Kat replied glancing around the room. "So what do you expect me to do here in your castle? I'm good with cooking or so my sisters said." She gave him a light smile as she started playing with the hem of her skirt.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

"No I have a maid, butler, and cook, you my dear are for pleasure." He said smiling across the room at her. His staff were all past slaves that he was done with.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image ~Kat
"Pleasure huh?" she said holding in a growl. "Can I ask you a question?" Her light smile changed into one of an evil smile as she reclined against the back of the couch, crossed her legs and gently placed her hands in her lap.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

"And what would that be?" He asked smiling as he to leaned back into the couch and crossing his arms. He wondered what she could possibly be asking he smiled wondering.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image ~Katherine
"Do I look like I have pink on my collar? I mean, I have blue which limits what type of pleasures we're talking about. Pink is for the dirty, naughty crap you men adore. Blue is for the soft pleasures. We clear on that?" Kat growled as her eyes began a quick-study of William.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

"Collars may be removed, and what do you mean soft pleasures." He said smiling. He already liked this girl, she would be a good thing to feed to his fathers ultimate punishment room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image ~Katherine
"I like my collar, grazie. Soft pleasures as in kissing and flirting. Geez, you'd think I needed to draw you a frickin picture," Kat replied with a yawn. "Are you like the cutest person in your family? I've seen the pictures and then I've seen you and I'd have to say you're the best looking I've seen."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

"Thank you I guess, and my vampire features aren't really out yet so I look more normal, and you are very beautiful yourself." He said smiling. "The kissing doesn't sound to bad at the moment."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
"Aerigato, William, but I'm not in the mood for kissing," Kat smiled lightly while laying back on the couch. "Your couch is comfy. I could just fall asleep on it." She let out a yawn while glancing at him. "You wouldn't mind if I fell asleep would you?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

"Well the bed upstairs is more comfy then a couch but go ahead." He said smiling. He himself was tired to.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces