Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
i keep having this nightmare its insane!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toogemini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 am
ok so every night ive been having a dream were the joker chases me every were and tries 2 kill me!!! and the whole world is like a fun house...idk what 2 do and my parents think im absolutely mad they even got me a psychiatrist!!! help me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 pm
thats sorta scary. eek
i used to hav scary dreams evry once in a wile too, but for some reason i havent been having any dreams... confused i had one like a week or 2 ago, but i cant seem to remember it, every time i try to remember, i think about football for some reason, even tho im pretty sure it had nothing to do with football confused sweatdrop  

chushberry

Newbie Noob

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:42 pm
......(no comment)..............  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm
inlovewithdeidara
......(no comment)..............

redface ......(no comment back).................  

toogemini

TheFaceOfBoe17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 am
Haha! no offense but that's kinda funny (the nightmare not the psyciatrist thing, good luck with that btw) I seriously think you should put that up on FML. But that reminded me of a similar nightmare I had. It was with pumkin Jack from 'Nightmare Before Christmas' (I loved that movie and watched everytime we went to blockbusters) well in the dream he was a toy, just a small kinda kids meal toy. Then at night he would grow to adult size and chace me around with that creepy face he had sometimes. And like you said 'everything turned into a fun house' I remember crawling through an orange tube (those polyester tubes that you can squish into a big ring and a tube again) and he was just about to get me when the sun came up and I told my parents what happened but when I turned Jack turned back into a toy and my parents didn't believe me. So you're not the only crazy one lol  
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games