Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
This is cute.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why hello there?
Hi Lady!
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Hey...-//-
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Hello yourself ;]
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

BlueShadowSoul

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 pm
I definitely wouldn't mind chatting and just seeing what different types of girls there are out there. Unfortunately I would think most of you are younger than I am; 21. I don't intend on taking this seriously or looking for love but it's looks fun and if love happens, then great. I seriously doubt it lol but that'd be awesome.

Stats:

I'm short, 5'2"

I'm definitely dominant but in a subtle, caring way. Before doing anything too wild, I tend to test my boundaries and ask for permission by doing whatver she seems comfortable with.

I'm not too wild. I'm very laid back.

Yet at the same time, I'll get hyper sometimes.

Umm, I'm pretty much a loner. I don't talk much until I get to know a person. Even though I spend most of my time alone, I do crave a lot of affection and attention.

I've been known to lay in bed spooning until 4pm.

Though I'm a tomboy and see myself as the dominant in the relationship, I do like girly things lol. Lace and ribbons and all that lol. I try not to judge and I determine how pretty someone is by how they look naturally and how they act. But I do appreciate effort lol, I do like my femmes.

I'm Bi-sexual; as in sexually attracted to both. More patience and willingness with females though.

Anything else? Idk, pm me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm
This title is seriously misleading.... stare
But hello anyway.... blaugh
You're a little older than me, which is kinda a bummer, because you sound like the sort of person I am looking for. You're probably from a country on the other side of the world too...gah!
But hey, nice to meet you. *wips top hat off and bows*  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

BlueShadowSoul

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm
xp I'm sorry. I do like mislead people, horrible habit lol.

How old are you? With females, age doesnt bother me tooo much. I was really into a girl that's 15 lol, but my ethics wouldn't allow me to 'chase'.

and I'm from America. I should've put that up there. New York specifically.
Nice to meet you too ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm
I'm recently 18. eek And I'm from New Zealand.....so yah. Darn....maybe I should study in America...so many more interesting people there, and less likely that'd I'd be related or know someone related to whoever too......did that make sense...no. Well done me. xd
Yay for strong ethics....it avoids a LOT of confrontation..but on the flip side it can cause a lot too... xp  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

BlueShadowSoul

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 pm
Ahh well that's not far in age at all. But yea, that's on the other side of town lol. If you do come to America, don't expect too much is all I can say lol.

xp I think it might've made some sense. and yes, what you say is true too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Hi, I'm eighteen and from Virginia. O.o;;
Just here to chat.

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Infexual

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 am
BlueShadowSoul
I definitely wouldn't mind chatting and just seeing what different types of girls there are out there. Unfortunately I would think most of you are younger than I am; 21. I don't intend on taking this seriously or looking for love but it's looks fun and if love happens, then great. I seriously doubt it lol but that'd be awesome.

Stats:

I'm short, 5'2"

I'm definitely dominant but in a subtle, caring way. Before doing anything too wild, I tend to test my boundaries and ask for permission by doing whatver she seems comfortable with.

I'm not too wild. I'm very laid back.

Yet at the same time, I'll get hyper sometimes.

Umm, I'm pretty much a loner. I don't talk much until I get to know a person. Even though I spend most of my time alone, I do crave a lot of affection and attention.

I've been known to lay in bed spooning until 4pm.

Though I'm a tomboy and see myself as the dominant in the relationship, I do like girly things lol. Lace and ribbons and all that lol. I try not to judge and I determine how pretty someone is by how they look naturally and how they act. But I do appreciate effort lol, I do like my femmes.

I'm Bi-sexual; as in sexually attracted to both. More patience and willingness with females though.

Anything else? Idk, pm me.

. . . I am going to pm you, if you do not mind. I do not know what to say in a comment. I am really shy around the girls here.  
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games