Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Tsetsiliya's Plot Thread ❂ COME PLAY~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

ⓣⓢⓔⓣⓢⓘⓛⓘⓨⓐ

Name : Tsetsiliya Pavlova
Nicknames : Słoneczka ( "little sun", by her grandmother ) and a plethora of others, thanks to having a rather challenging name

Faction/Race : Demon ( Południca )
Year : Two

Personality :

________
Timid but willing to trust
________
Polite and eager to help
________
A pushover in most things
________
Clingy towards friends
________
Stubborn about solving her own problems
________
Tends to bottle up negative feelings
________
Overprotective of weaknesses
________
Determined to prove herself
________
Drawn to strong personalities

Likes : Scarelings, being praised, bread products, plants, taking walks or runs, games, being useful or productive to a team or friend.

Dislikes : Bullies, meat, failure, weakness, the cold, having to sit still for a long period of time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

ⓟⓛⓞⓣⓢ

Seeking people who would be . . .

________ Best Friend : Tset has spent most of her life as the go-to for any need of a punching bag. I am seeking some especially persistent folks who would like to take a shy poludnica under their wing and get her to open up! She is eager to have friends but does not know how to really go about it, so strong personalities are encouraged to lead the way. However she has also been known to gravitate towards those who are similar to her and ends up taking the initiative in that case. Boils and ghouls equally welcome as friends, but would probably be more open with ghouls.

________ Love Interest?! Tset's interest is firmly in boils only, and if anything, would be drawn to one with a strong personality. She is easily swayed by those who are talented as well. Can range from one-sided interest, to eventual mutual relations, to something short term.

________ Buddies : Anybody she could find mutual interest in - she loves baked goods, walks/runs, games, and especially loves plants. She's trying to get out there and try new things, so anybody who would be willing to teach her something new ( willingly or not ) is welcome!

________ Bullies : With all good things come conflict. No matter what friendships she makes, Tset is still easy prey for those who like to bully. Anybody who'd be interested in anything from casual teasing to being a little more antagonistic is welcome. Tset has been becoming too complacent in her new setting, so if somebody wants to send her back to her former school days, you are welcome to try!

________ Mentor : A student or a teacher who she can match wits with about a subject she's interested in, or even somebody just to provide a good support role.

________ Demon Friends : Tsetsiliya does not think herself much of a demon. I'd like to see her meet up with someone to help instill a sense of pride in her. She doesn't normally play the class game, but pairing her with somebody who does could be interesting.

Plots going on at the moment . . .

________ None at the moment!

Suggestions & Future Plots ?

________ None at the moment; pitch me some suggestions!  

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓐⓒⓣ

________ PM :__ PMs are always, always open!
________ AIM :__ matakokiri
________ MSN :__ haliekins @ hotmail.com

________ Formspring :__ Tsetsiliya`s Groanspring
________ Journal :__ Tsetsiliya`s Journal  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm
Carry wants to take little Tset under her demon wing. :< heart heart heart  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm
tset would be happy to meet her! ; ; she definitely needs the guidance.

do you have any kind of IM so we can plots? <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 pm
haliekins
tset would be happy to meet her! ; ; she definitely needs the guidance.

do you have any kind of IM so we can plots? <3

I do! You can IM me at Syriune! heart heart heart  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm
If she has nothing against monsters, I could see her and Alessa being pretty good friends. Alessa's pretty conservative in values, but she's usually pretty out-going and loves to help and take care of other people. :> But, again, depends on if she is willing to hang around with monsters...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:24 pm
tset is willing to hang out with anybody! <3 she's not really discriminatory on that (not as badly as her folks anyway, who try to push that onto her).

do you have MSN/AIM for plottings, ary? :3  

alpha lyrae

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm
I do! My AIM is "San Lona" <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:01 pm
She is so cute forever. I want plots with her. I don't know what plots - I am open for anything, I just want plots 8|a Yeah. *offers either her two boys*  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm
): I love Tset. Icky does not.
Bully times in the future? Very yes.

Did you have anything in mind for what such a bully would tease her about, if they would further their efforts into more active hazing, or anything? Icky's dickish enough to do whatever keeps him interested and amused and he's already on a sour note with Tset for 1) not being a super hotty and 2) snapping at him during Spin the Bottle xD Pretty much game for anything but I would just love for her to eventually snap back again and stand up for herself. -was pretty taken aback when she snapped in StB so can only imagine what it'd be like after a lot of direct bullying-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm
LIQUID COURAGE IS A WONDERFUL THING

we have plotted on MSNs but i'm just posting here to save the place and put in the possible plottings for later! a bully for tset would be perfect and icky would fill the role nicely. <3

ALSO a lulzy idear i'd like to do at some later date is have icky meet tset when she's in her middle form (looking like a saucy 20-something) and see how he reacts to that. I FORESEE DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN HE FINDS OUT IT'S JUST TSET.  

alpha lyrae

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 am
I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT AND IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS )'8 He will look like such an idiot. I fully endorse this idea!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 am
THEN IT SHALL BE DONE SOMETIME O<  

alpha lyrae

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm
I responded to you but posting here just in case.
I think our two should totally hang out and get past the ... past.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff