Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Gargoyles? I'm not even scared of them!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyLiliT

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 am
So...since I was a little girl, I've been having this recurring dream, and sometimes it's a little different, but for the most part it's the same.

I'm at the house from my childhood and outside in the side yard out in the countryside of southern Louisiana. It's a sunny day, and I'm jumping on the trampoline with my year and a half older cousin, who is/was like a sister to me. She gets thirsty, so she gets off the trampoline and she goes inside my house. I keep jumping on the trampoline, having fun. Then the white clouds turn darker and darker until they're like this odd metallic blackish color.

The sky turns dark gray and blue, and it starts to rain. I lay down on the trampoline because I've always loved the rain. The I hear this odd whistling. I open my eyes and straight above me I see these rapidly falling figures. I don't scream though I want to, and I quickly roll off of the trampoline, ducking underneath it and laying flat in the grass. I hear booms all around me, and the the trampoline fabric starts coming down over me.

It doesn't stop until it's almost touching me. I let out a small yelp. Then these huge, orange eyes are staring right at me. The trampoline is flipped over and I'm surrounded by gargoyles, maybe five? (I can't remember exactly.) They're huge, two or three times taller and wider than the average middle class house. I begin to run for my house, but one lands in front of me.

They begin to toss me around, and I'm starting to freak out now. I'm still not screaming, though. I'm just crying really hard. trying to break free from them. After that I can never remember what happens.

=/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 am
Reoccurring dreams dont really have any meaning. I cant think of one for this.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games