Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:09 pm
{is it a bad thing that after reading fruity musician the first two characters to come to mind were Tara's Ryang and James? xD;; }

Skylar let out a sigh as he looked down at his leg. "right.... " he mumbled, holding him close as he looked at the others.
Lianna let out a sigh as she watched Hades sleep, a soft smile on her face.
"thanks... lucius..." truth smiled softly, her cheeks going slightly pink at his compliment.
Rissa gave a tiny nod as she slowly danced back to the living room, humming to herself as she went.

"thanks..." Krystina hummed, hugging him tightly before she pulled away, chewing on her lip. why did she feel so hungry so soon after having drank from him before? it didn't make sense.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 pm
{( No. )}

Shayde returned to being quiet, the little cuts here and there he'd gotten from Hades practically forgotten about.
Lulu crawled back into the tub, turning on the cold water in the showerhead and just letting the water hit him. It wasn't doing much good with everyone's scent, especially the female's scents, in the air though.
"He's in the tub, but we're gonna have to keep an eye out for him since Hades' barrier went down when he got stabbed. Trevvy, go move Hades from Shayde's room. Just leave Kana and Sheik to me," Ephraim sighed lightly as Trevor lightly pushed Kana forwards and carried Sheik into the living room.
Trevor set Sheik in a chair where he could sleep in peace before nodding slightly and heading back towards Shayde's room where he knelt down by Shayde and Sky. He grabbed Shayde's thigh in one one, setting the other against his hip only to snatch his leg back into place and getting a hiss from Shayde in response to his leg popping back into socket. He then moved over to the opposite side of Hades, just across from Lianna.
"You want to keep his hand in yours as I take him to his room? I'm sure he'd be happy to have you by his side when he wakes up," he murmured softly while shaking his head slightly. "Of course he'd take the hit if it meant he could dislocate Shadowheart's leg again. Hell, I'd've taken the hit just to stop the creepy crawlies."
"Anytime," Maso murmured lightly as he stretched his legs out in front of him. "You getting hungry again?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm
{mkays~ just wondering xD;;}

Sky gave a small sigh and hugged him closer, gently kissing his temple as he lifted him up and moved back to the bed.
Truth slowly stood up and moved out onto a couch, pulling out her pocket book again as she flipped to a blank page and slowly started to draw out Lucius, biting her lip as she did so.
Lianna gave a tiny smile as she looked at Trevor, slightly rolling her eyes. "i'm not leaving his side..." she murmured softly, chewing on her lip. "i just wish that no one had to take that hit..." she whispered softly, looking at Hades with a soft eyes.
Rissa gave a tiny smile when she saw Kana enter, giving her friend a tight hug before she flopped upside down next to Truth.
Kana gave a small yawn as she curled up on the floor next to the chair Sheik was in.

"j-just a bit....." she nodded lightly, fiddling with her skirt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 pm
Shayde lightened his grip on Sky's shirt a bit so the blood could start circulating through his fingers again.

"Tired," Ephraim muttered only to sit on the end of the couch so he could pay attention to those in the living room and the bathroom.

Trevor nodded slightly before sliding his arms under Hades and picking him up as gently as he could. "C'mon. He's not dreaming yet so he won't draw any of his knives yet and I'd rather keep myself in one piece," he murmured lightly as he started carrying the sleeping male back to his and Lulu's room.

User Image
"Perhaps I can help with that problem? Hey, Watari. Nikki said to say hello for her when I saw you next. Perdoname por favor. Hello, Madame. I am known to this young lout and his friends as “that fruity musician” or Koail for short," a tall young man hummed in a voice very similar to that of Jacoby Shaddix from Papa Roach as he dropped out of a tree with a guitar strapped to his back.
"Koail! Sheik would be so happy to see you if he were awake although the disguise is a bit much. Wait... You have your pulse back! When'd you remove your collar?" Maso cheered as he jumped off the porch and practically tackled the male.
"Well, I gotta keep my appearance different cause of Odessa. Just broke out of her coven again. She removed my collar so I could go through the pain of the reverse change and the change again. It happened about a week ago. Haven't gotten changed back into vampire mode again since. You guys smell and sound like you've been through Hell and back though," the male calling himself Koail chuckled while setting Maso back down on the porch. "I'll be leaving soon. Just had to give the skunk his message from the house that always has it's doors open for outsiders."
"Did you know Hades was a legendary assassin?"
"Are you serious? You guys never got the memo? Did you guys even get the memo about Masao?"
"Masao as in my childhood friend Masao?"
"Ooh~ Not good... If Rune finds out his old lover's... Nyeh..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 pm
Sky gave a tiny smile as he sat on the bed with him, gently brushing some hair from his face.

Rissa gave a soft chuckle as she looked at him, nodding in agreement. "same here..." she yawned lightly.
"then take a nap..." truth sighed as she looked at the two. "i'm, by some miracle, still awake so go ahead and take naps." she shrugged and then went back to her drawing.

Lianna nodded and smiled at him, following in silence. she just wanted Hades to be okay....

Krystina gave a soft smile as she looked at him, her eyes shimmering. "nice to meet you, Koail. i'm Krystina" she hummed softly, playing with her hair as she looked at him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:43 am
"I look pathetic for once... It's kind of shocking that I'm actually......" Shayde mumbled softly while quickly swiping his hand over his face to be rid of the evidence that he felt bad about doing something. He glanced up at Sky and forced a light smile which quickly faded back into a mash up between a frown and serious expression. "What happened? How did I end up going to sleep one minute and end up in a fight with Hades, almost killing him, the next? I'm confused and scared of myself... What if I end up hurting you?"

"Kay. Might not wanna tell Sheik that Shayde's becoming a paranoid schizophrenic psycho," Ephraim yawned lightly and closing his eyes. From his five different missions the night before getting Trevor's message of temporarily returning to the assassin business to Shayde's shadowy apocalypse, it'd been a stressful week and he just wanted to sleep it off. His eyes opened back up as he pulled out a cellphone and glanced at the coded message on it. "Damnit... I gotta get back to HQ. They found out about my going to get the seals tattooed on me. Guess I'll see you later, Rissa."

After setting Hades down as gently as he could, Trevor lightly patted Lianna on the shoulder and flashed a light smile. The smile faded as he flicked open his cellphone and saw a similar message to Ephraim's. "Oh fudgemonkey... They found out... I gotta go talk to Effy. Take care of him," Trevor murmured lightly as he headed out the door.

Hades' hand slightly tightened around Lianna's and a slight grimace showed on his face.

"It's a pleasure. I was serious though. I can help with that vampire instinct to hunt and whatnot. It's a trick that has worked for me for... Well, let's just say that I'm older than Hades who was literally around sixteen when he was known as Romeo Montague," Koail smiled lightly in response to Krystina only to show he'd taken one of Maso's knives.
"His trick worked on our half faerie, half drow doctor that was changed into a vampire. He had the misfortune of what most vampires call “Koail Syndrome” nowadays. He wasn't capable of keeping the vampire genetics and-" Maso started only to have Koail's hand slap over his mouth.
"I can't stay as a vampire. I learned that when I was like eight. Unless I wear a special dog collar made by my so hated “mother vampire”, I keep changing back and the length of time as a vampire shortens. Eventually, it'd end up in me being in constant pain from my body being stuck between my wood elf and vampire selves. The doctor mentioned didn't like being a vampire so he's glad to be back as he was before, but I've never found my elven self very cheery. I grew up mostly on my own before leaving my home village, joining the wild elves and then being kidnapped by Odessa's coven. They fell in love with my music and then suddenly I was a vampire and being treated like I was normal," Koail explained with a sigh. "Anyways, I've found a loophole in life as a vampire that has worked for years. Unfortunately for you, I'll only tell you the loophole if you change me back into a vampire."
"You didn't tell Kasumi the reason behind your collar?"
"As if. I'm already the hyperactive musician that disappears about once every month for about a week. If she knows I'm that much of a freak, she'll leave me for sure."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm
"i...dunno...." sky admitted lightly as he brushed his fingers against Shayde's shoulder. "but don't worry about hurting me, i actually heal pretty fast for a human."

Lianna gave a tiny nod to Trevor before she looked to Hades, squeazing his hand gently to let him know she was still there.

"see ya...?" Rissa murmured as she looked at him, a small frown on her face. what would they do? what could they do? she bit her lip at the possibilities.

Krystina frowned and chewed on her lip as she looked at the two. "y-you need me to...turn you?" she asked, slightly nervous since she'd been forced into this life herself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm
"That doesn't make it alright! I'd be like your freaking abusive-!" Shayde growled only to stop as a soft red color crept over his face. "It wouldn't make it alright..."

"Take care of yourself and your friends," Ephraim smiled as he lightly brushed a kiss against Rissa's cheek, pausing slightly by her ear. "Be careful. I'm uncertain about Shadowheart, but his aura is still making me shake in my boots. Don't let the others know though. It could just be an after-effect. If he shows any sign of switching back to his dark prince self, then you can tell those who aren't as badly injured about it." He stood up from the couch, stretching his arms only to stop by Trevor and have a silent conversation with him, an expression of worry sliding onto his face at something Trevor said to him.
"Alright. I'll tell them that you can't come see them personally because you're taking care of Sheik, but you know they're gonna send Hirime to see you personally."
"I know they'll send that sadistic woman, but I can't leave everyone here while they're recovering. Other than Maso and Skylar, I'm going to be the only guy who isn't recovering from serious injuries. I know the girls are capable of defending themselves, but everyone is exhausted. They wouldn't last long," Trevor responded to Ephraim only for the copper-colored hair male to nod, slide his mask up, give Trevor a quick hug and then head inside the shadows. "Hey, Truth. I'm shocked you're still awake. You were so tired earlier."

Hades relaxed a little, but still seemed somewhat unsettled by the dream his mind had settled on. "S...ilk...." he mumbled lightly in his original Romanian accent, his hand tightening around Lianna's hand again.

"You're the only full vampire in this house that I can sense. But yea, you have to change me back into a vampire," Koail answered calmly, his smile becoming serious.
"I can't believe you, Koail..." Maso muttered with a slight shift of his eyes away from the male he seemed so excited to see a moment ago.
"I wasn't going to ask Odessa or any of her coven vampires to change me just to owe them something. Owing Odessa for making me feel like I had a family is already a hassle," Koail muttered in response as a visible shudder ran down his body.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 pm
"i know... i know... but from what i'm seeing you can't help it...." Skylar murmured as he hugged him, gently petting him. "besides, the other side of you.... seemed to treat me rather well.... compared to the others..." he mumbled, only just remembering how he'd acted when he woke up.

"i'll do that." rissa nodded, blushing lightly at his kiss. "and you, don't let them punish you too harshly. or i'll go find you." she threatened, her eyes shimmering.
"i'm just as surprised as you are...." she chuckled lightly. "but then again, i haven't used up all of my energy yet. Hades did most of the work when we went....oh shite... " truth paled, remembering that her mother's dead body still happened to be lying where she'd died.

Lianna gave a small frown as she looked at him, her eyes shimmering softly as she closed the door before returning to his side, only to begin humming a gentle Romani tune that was supposed to keep away nightmares and the like.

"u-uhm...." krystina stuttered, digging her nails into her arms as she looked at him uneasily. "a-alright.... " she nodded and then went back to chewing on her lip.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm
"... That doesn't make it alright either, ya fruit," Shayde mumbled lightly as he just leaned against Sky's chest, his gaze distant as he thought about Sky's words. Now that he thought about it... He lightly pulled away from Sky and started examining him cautiously on any part of Sky he could see only to sigh in relief. It was true. Sky hadn't been injured during his... Black out? Could he call it that? "You're right... Your only real injury is your wings... Maybe I won't hurt you if I black out like that again..." He leaned back against Sky's chest as the shadow on the floor started to take what blood was in the room still into the Shadow Roads.

"He said he'd be sure to return to you soon even if he has to break a bone to escape from them when he hugged me. What's wrong?" Trevor murmured while slightly tilting his head to the side at Truth like a dog would. "He did most of the work when you what? Went after Karma?" He seemed unfazed by saying his ex-wife's name other than a slight twitch of his eye and his gaze shifting towards the floor.

Hades returned to being quiet, his hand loosening from it's tight grip or at least what grip he could manage.

"You do know how to change someone, right? Oh. And you can take blood to ease that burning hunger you're experiencing right now," Koail smiled lightly while getting a slight shake of the head from Maso.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 pm
"well still, i'd rather you don't hurt anyone...." sky murmured as he looked at him. "and truth said that they would've tried putting corvin up against you.... which wouldn't have ended well at all...." he frowned, shaking slightly.

"alright, thanks." rissa chuckled softly before she closed her eyes and started to take a well needed nap. she'd used up a lot of energy....
"yyeeaah.....uhm...well... her dead bodies still where we killed her.... hades said he'd go back and clean things up after we dealt with things here but now.... there's no one to do that..." she frowned and hugged her knees up to her chest. "i should probably go do that... but i don't want to leave right now... " she murmured, setting her drawing book down with the page open to her finished drawing of Lucius.

Lianna gave a soft smile when he relaxed, continuing her song.

"uhm.... not really no... i was really sick when i was changed... so i was fading in and out of sleep for a while when it happened" she murmured honestly, her cheeks a light pink at the words.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm
"It's a slight relief that I didn't hurt you and seem to have simply avoided hurting you completely during whatever happened," Shayde grumbled with a slight pout making him actually seem like a kid sulking. "Then we should be glad it didn't come to Corvin being sent after me... I know I'm glad that Hades is still alive... Lulu would've wanted to kill me if I had killed him..." He closed his eyes and bit down on his bottom lip so he could try putting back up that emotional barrier that had been broken through by Sky so easily only to finish being shattered by that horrific scene of Hades smiling so nonchalantly with a sword in his lung welcoming him back as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh... Well... Can I leave you to watch the house while I go deal with it then? Don't want some random hiker finding her," Trevor said softly as he just shifted his gaze towards the ground. So the rumors of the legendary assassin Runealis Sareila pushing himself to the point of passing out from exhaustion in the head Assassin's guild were apparently true. ‘Lianna's gonna have to change that real quick-like and in a hurry. He does too much...

"Whoo~ A lesson about injecting venom," Koail cheered only to chuckle and sit down beside Krystina. "Alright. To inject vampire venom, there's no real specific muscle to use, but you have to make the burn of your fangs puncturing the skin last for about two seconds at most. To do that, just press your fangs into the skin at about say this amount of pressure." he paused and used his nail to make a slight indentation in Krystina's arm as an example. "That amount of pressure will act as a lever that will release the venom from your fangs into someone else's body. Basically, you're like a snake with your venom. It's easy to do and it'll come naturally to you. How long you been a vampire?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:13 pm
"i'm glad you didn't either.... i probably would've tried to fend lulu off if he'd attacked you..." sky muttered softly, brushing a hand through his hair as he softly started to hum sorry by Daughtry.

"daddy.... do you think you can?" truth murmured softly as she hugged Trevor. "you won't break down will you?" she whispered, biting her lip.

"okay, that makes sense..." Krystina nodded as she played with her hair. "uhm.... i've been one for about... two maybe three months? i don't know, the first little bit is rather hazy..." she sighed, and dropped her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 pm
Shayde gently tightened his arms around Sky's torso as he just listened to the soft hum coming from him, the vibrations running from deep in his diaphragm to his surface. It just seemed to make him relax and ease the tension, the doubts and inner hate for himself.

"I'll be... Okay. I know I'll still have you when I come back through that door unlike several years ago," Trevor responded softly as he hugged her close, his eye twitching slightly. "I can hold in my emotions long enough to deal with the body. If I'm going to break down this time... I'm going to do it where I can have someone who cares about me comfort me."
He gently kissed her on the forehead and flashed a gentle smile at her. "I might be crying when I get back though."

"Still a newborn, but it's still all good. I can still teach you my method. I started this method after my first change into a vampire and I wasn't too excited about having been forced into the lifestyle. It'll be fine," Koail murmured while partially in contemplation. "If you reach about five years of being a vampire and start feeling a pain where any of your internal organs are located, you're coming back to life and it's gonna hurt like hell. That would be the “Koail Syndrome” and I spent a week just curled up in the fetal position because of it."
His gaze shifted over to Maso and he made a waving motion with his hand.
"You can stop with the look of disappointment. I've disappointed a lot of people in my lifetime and I've already counted you so you're not really doing anything by giving me that look. The trick to keeping the hunting instinct down is Gobstoppers aka jawbreakers, gum, ice chips, sweets and biting yourself. It's what I spend most of my time doing other than writing and playing music."
"You're such a fruitcake," Maso muttered lightly.

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Bump~  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games