Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm
Skylar continued to hum, slowly starting into a completely different song with a smirk on his face as the humming turned into soft singing.

Truth gave a small smile and nodded lightly. "okay daddy.... if you think you can do it." she sighed, kissing his forehead too. "i'll be here for you when you get back daddy..." she whispered softly, the words making her smile.

"wait.... i'll turn back into a human?" Krystina mumbled, raising an eyebrow. "i've been a hunter for years and i've never heard of that." she drawled, wrapping her arms around her midsection

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:40 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I wouldn't know how far Heaven is and probably never will... Most believe the dark and the shadows to be demonic after all," Shayde murmured in the icy tone he'd had earlier while still remaining curled up close to Sky's chest. "It wasn't our fault........."

"Alright," Trevor smiled lightly before heading out the backdoor and off into the woods.

"Basically. You haven't heard of it because it's extremely rare and the vampires are usually killing off anyone they find to be incapable of holding vampire venom. It's only happened to two people; me and Elrik Hunett. To put it simply, there are many levels to the vampire community. There are the blood bonded humans at the very bottom of the list followed by those who have “Koail Syndrome”, then the humans-turned-vampires, the halfbred vampires, the vegan vampires, the purebred vampires, the original vampires and the vegan crusiniks, the crusiniks and finally the original crusiniks. A crusinik is a vampire that feeds on other vampires. They're basically like the supervampires compared to normal vampires. In the list of most rare to least rare vampires it'd be “Koail Syndrome” vampires, original crusiniks, vegan crusiniks, crusiniks, original vampires, vegan vampires, purebred vampires, halfbred vampires, humans-turned-vampires and the bloodbonded humans. Since I was the first to experience the feeling of being brought back to life naturally, this odd return back to the original species was named after me. I was originally a wood elf turned into a wild elf then into a vampire. I believe vampire hunters would know me better as the vampire Kÿnadríel. I think they gave up hunting me down though due to many finding me, but all of them seeming to change their mind about killing me once they did... Not the point, but whatever. I've changed since then and spend most of my time playing music for the human population. They seem to like my music," Koail responded with a slight nod, his smile still remaining in place on his face. He didn't seem worried in the very least about death or hunters due to the fact that he honestly wasn't scared to die. Nothing could be worse to him than Odessa.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 pm
Sky let out a small sigh and gently kissed shayde's temple, softly humming a random tune. "you know..... I don't care how far away heaven is." he muttered against his skin. "I'm happy wih where I am right now. With you." he breathed, closing his eyes.

Truth let out a small sigh as she watched her dad leave before she glanced at all her sleeping friends. "guess it's just me right now.." she mumbled, slowly walking over to krystina's guitar and picking it up. She made a small sound barrier that would keep the volume at a minimum before she started to play tears don't fall by bullet for my valentine, singing along softly.

She gave a tiny nod, playing with her hair. "okay... So I've heard of you." she chuckled softly, her eyes shimmering in the sunlight. "my brother tried to hunt you once... But he stopped only a few weeks after." she sighed and shook her head. "anyways... I suppose I can turn you again." she nodded before something occurred to her.. "wait, gobstoppers and candy? That sounds liek what Hades dies instead of blood...." she blinked, her hands stuffed in her pockets.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I like being here with you too, Sky," Shayde murmured lightly while readjusting slightly so he could brush his lips against Skylar's. He flashed a relatively gentle smile at the other male before lightly pointing at his back. "If you stretch out your wings for me, I'll fix what damage you've done to them and let Shadowheart take back over."

"Bingo was his name~o. Sugar has worked for blood demons for centuries and since I was so young and anti-blood when I was changed, I thought what the hell and tried eating sweets. That was after having chewed on my own arm for a week and getting Odessa all super crazy worried about me," Koail responded casually as he rubbed the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 pm
Sky blinked as he ran through those last dew words. "um..... Huh??" he asked, not liking the way that sounded at all. Was this still his darker side? And how could he fix his wings? It just didn't seem possible. And in the note of his wings, how could he move them when they were still so mangled??

"makes sense too." she chuckled softly before realizing something. "wait.... If I do end up changing back..... Would I be in the same state I was when I was changed?" she asked, remembering how sick shed been.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You can still stretch them out from against your spine. I'll stretch them the rest of the way. They should still be numb. The dark creatures need healing magyck too," Shayde sighed lightly before reaching around Skylar and lightly brushing his fingertips against one of his wings. "The sooner you work with me, the sooner you get the other me that you all call Shadowheart. What? Are you shocked that I'm not sending my minions out again?"

"No. You'll be as healthy, or semi-healthy, as you are when you change back. I was underweight back then and even now... Cirdan's been working on that with me when I'm actually in the same house as him. Anyways, I also found that it's become harder for things like the flu or a headcold to affect you among other illnesses," Koail answered her with a serious expression only to smile again.

"You found out a lot of things when you ran away from your home village amongst the trees," Maso muttered lightly while gazing out into the trees. "Wish I could figure out my past as easily as you figure stuff out..."

"No you don't. Don't worry about your past when you have a future just waiting to be explored," Koail murmured lightly before patting him upside the head. "I'm pretty sure Krystina's happy her boyfriend doesn't look like he's ten anymore."

Trevor had slipped into the house quietly, moving quickly over to Truth and wrapping his arms around her shoulders. He remained quiet other than a soft sniff as he lightly set his forehead on his daughter's shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:14 pm
Dantes_river

"just a bit..." sky nodded lightly, chewing on his lip some as he managed to get his rather stiff wings to move off his back.

"okay... that's good..." she smiled lightly, wrapping her arms around Maso. "i promise you, we'll figure out your past.... so please, smile for me?" she sighed into his ear, gently kissing his cheek.

Truth gave a small pout and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "love you daddy." she murmured softly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:21 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Of course. Let's just say that it took me a while to realize that revenge on those in this neutral realm isn't going to get me anywhere and even if I took down those from the light realm, it wouldn't bring back any of the things I've lost.... I was just pissed that I've had almost everything snatched away and it's taken me this long just to start rebuilding it," Shayde murmured softly while gently brushing his fingers down the length of one of Sky's wings, little shadowy hands starting to fix the damage done to it. "I'm calm now other than the slight irritation of my leg having been dislocated twice. Wish I could use healing magyck on myself. Perhaps I should send some minions to help the others Shadowheart considers friends heal... What do you think?" He switched wings, the little shadowy hands now working on his other wing.

"I know. It's still kinda depressing though. I mean, if Basilisk and Wataru show up again, I'm just gonna freeze up no matter how much I want to fight against them," Maso murmured softly as he lightly hugged Krystina close. He finally smiled lightly as he kissed her on the cheek. "We'll figure it out eventually though."

"Don't freak out over what you might find... Not that I know anything about your past. I'm just saying," Koail hummed while swinging his feet over the edge of the porch. "Can we get the feeding and change thing over with now? I can't exactly stay too long."

"Love ya, baby girl," Trevor murmured softly while remaining by her side. After a couple of minutes he finally mumbled, "Why does it still hurt after so many years without her?"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:20 pm
Dantes_river

"maybe... but Hades can heal on his own....." sky sighed as he continued to hold tightly onto Shayde. "uhm....maybe... we could ask someone?" he offered, knowing that the reappearance of his minions wouldn't end well at all.

"i know... but i'll be here to make sure they don't touch you." she smiled before turning to Koail. "alright..." she nodded, her eyes glimmering softly.

"because its always hard when someone dies. doesn't matter who. weather you hate them love them, or don't know them; it still saddens someone's heart to see death..." truth sighed, wiping his tears.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I guess we could do that... You might have to carry me though. It was a pain moving as little as I did in here," he smiled lightly before gently patting him on the shoulder with the splint Hades had used on his wings earlier. "You my try moving your wings on your own now. I'm sure you'll think twice about trying to land on a branch now that you've gone through the experience of damaging your wings."

Maso nodded slightly before sticking his tongue out at Koail.
"Good. There ya go. I gave you the secret to any blood feeder's hunting habits and this is all I wanted in return," Koail murmured with a slight roll of the eyes and shifting his hair and shirt away from his neck with one hand.

"That's an odd comment considering my occupation was an assassin," Trevor laughed lightly before rubbing his cheek with the back of his hand. He let out a soft breath before kissing Truth on the forehead. "Children aren't supposed to see their parents cry. Geez, I feel like a baby now."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm
"they're a bit stiff...." he chuckled and gave a small sigh as he tried to move his wings, which worked about as well as a rusty gate.

"alright..." she nodded lightly, stepping over to him carefully and wrapping one arm around him as she bit in at the same pressure he'd shown her.

"you're not a baby daddy... and its not an odd comment. i feel that after every job i do... but we've lit candles for each kill we make and each kill that the target made." she sighed, pulling a hand through her hair.

suddenly, music floated through the house; coming from the area Krystina hadn't painted yet. it was barely above a whisper, yet it woke up everyone of the girls, sending shivers down their spines.

outside, krystina frowned and stopped biting him, spinning around to look at her house. "why don't i ever get any peace and quiet?" she groaned

Dantes_river
{yay for boredom! it gave me inspiration xD}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:10 am
kats_demonic_resistance
Boredom is awesome like that. rolleyes Faery told me she's been having dreams about roleplaying.

"Work on moving them with Shadowheart outside where you'll have more room," Shayde smiled in a mischievous yet gentle smile. He then started humming along with the tune that the voice from the unpainted part of the house was singing just barely above a whisper although it sounded quite clear to him.

Maso made a slight shake of the head as he glanced at the house. Koail ignored the burn starting in his neck and spreading through his body as he slid off the porch and started off into the woods with a slight wave over the shoulder. "He said thanks and he hopes that you two can be friends. Who is that?"

"We just wish, and say, for their souls to rest in peace and move on to our next target. We aren't allowed to be sensitive in our job. The fact that I married young was a shocker to the assassins since our first commitment is to being an assassin," Trevor murmured lightly before taking back up his serious expression. "Who is singing that?"

Lucius opened the bathroom door after having tried figuring out what it was saying over the running faucet of water. Now that it was off and he was standing in the hall, he could understand it better. He softly started singing the words to it as he started down the hallway to try figuring out where the voice came from, his wet footprints leaving a trail behind him alongside his wet fingertips gently brushing against the wall. The heat in his chest seemed to have been forgotten by the way he was acting, but he could still feel it.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:58 pm
"alright.... " he nodded, frowning as he heard the soft tune being sung.

"Mara..." krystina frowned, moving closer to her house. "this is not a good time for this...."

"someone i thought was dead." she frowned, holding her dad tighter.

the voice continued, repeating the songs as it grew louder, an air of danger to the voice that echoed through the halls.

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Who is Mara?" Shayde asked softly as he glanced up at Sky and started playing with his little braids.

"C'mon. We're heading back inside. I only have Trevor and Lulu to help protect your house and I'm guessing the girls aren't too energized to be protecting the house," Maso sighed lightly as he stood up and started heading back in.

"My guess is she needs to return to her grave," Trevor exhaled as he flicked his wrists slightly to where a couple of knives dropped down into his hands. Keeping the blades away from Truth, he gave her a light, but firm hug.

Lucius entered the room he thought the voice was coming from as he stopped singing along. He listened intently for any sign of someone being in the room. He wasn't picking up much of an aura other than what was now hanging in the air from the sound of the voice.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games