Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:28 am
kats_demonic_resistance
3nodding

“Should we get a move on?” Maso asked lightly as he slid the rest of the vial into one of his sheaths.

“Even I say no to that. My brother and Shayde are in that room and I don't want to lose either of them let alone the only person I've ever seen make Shayde smile. If "Corvin" attacks either of them, Trevor will take him down even if it means losing Skylar in the process,” Sheik stated coldly from where he sat while keeping his gaze on the nearby shadow. He knew Shayde was keeping part of his attention focused on the words traveling in the shadows while trying to keep Sky reassured of the positivity.

“Survival comes first. Take that b*tch down as fast as possible so I won't have to make the exorcists nor assassins lose a member. I'd rather not have to make the choice I'm gonna be in the middle of,” Trevor muttered, his mask having already been replaced over his face. “Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but family comes first for me. I can only stall Corvin for so long before I'll have to make that decision if Sky does flip. Sheik wants Shayde alive still and Truth wants me alive still so I'll be sure to keep them happy even if it means-”

“I want Skylar alive. If he dies, I'm not gonna be happy. Make it work. Gesh nída, Tyvinda?” Maso responded already knowing that Trevor would be staring at him as if he were a lunatic.

“Gesh nída, Watari,” Trevor finally murmured softly with a light smile under his mask.

“I've never heard you take charge before, Maso. I'm glad you can take charge when I'm down,” Sheik snickered lightly as he made the handsigns to Hades that meant "Gesh nída, Tyvinda? means Got that, Trevor? while Gesh nída, Watari means Got it, Watari." Hades made a slight snicker as he tried putting a mental picture of Maso being dead serious about something in his head. He was too aloof in his mindset to be the boss of anything.

Making a soft sigh, Lulu quickly shifted into his wolf form and darted over to Truth. After sliding behind Truth, he shifted back while still panting. “Yea... The ho was just... Tryin' to play on my instincts... Fortunately, it didn't... Didn't work out too well,” he said quickly between breaths. “Thanks for comin'. Couldn't find the door. She said somethin' about... Not bein' a normal evil spirit and... I managed to dig my... My claws in her hand. She's messed with the air with that song and threw me off by doin' so. The vibrations all feel the same in the floors and wall to me. I'll explain the song thing later. Other than her threats to the exorcist half of the group, that's about all I could get from her.”

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:45 pm
Dantes_river

"we've been able to help him from changing before..... But it requires keeping him calm...." krystina sighed as she started for the room with Kansei by her side.

"if I do end up changing, you could try setting me against her...... It's not my favorite option..... But it might do something..." sky mumbled, curled up in a ball next to shayde.

Lianna gave a frown and sat down next to hades, holding his hand lightly in hers, the other one absentmindedly brushing against the tattoo on her shoulder.

Kana let out a sigh and pulled out one of her daggers, flipping it in her hand and catching it as she waited nervously for the door to open. If it ever would.

"not yet.... We don't leave until Krystina gets to the room..." rissa sighed, fixing the last of the poison back into it's place on her belt.

Truth let out an annoyed grumble and sent a glare towards Mara, pulling a few daggers out. "she's here for Sky.... " she muttered darkly, slowly taking in the room so she could form some sort of attack. "you think you can still fight, or you needa head back?" she asked, looking back to him.

Mara gave a small smirk as she listened to truth talk, her eyes glowing a vivid red as the energy around the unpainted part of the house started to trim red, slowly creating a barrier around her to keep others out.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Maso nodded slightly as he started tapping his fingers against his leg.

“That'd be close to what Hades pulled, Sky. Not happening. It might be frustrating, but I'd like to know more about Corvin before trusting him to actually go after someone,” Sheik responded to Sky's words only to get a "Psh" from Hades. “You have a comment, Hades?”

“Please tell me you don't have something creepy up your sleeves, Sareila. You've got so many tricks up them damn things that I don't know how you even put your arms through the sleeves,” Trevor muttered only to get a chuckle from Hades.

“It's nothing. I was just thinking about how he compares Sky's thoughts as something I would do. I mean yes, I've died a few hundred kajillion times because I fell in love and came close to dying this time because Shayde flipped out on us, but that doesn't mean that Sky 's plan is anywhere near mine. It's more of a Sheik Suicide Mission,” Hades responded in an amused tone. Sheik simply raised an eyebrow at Hades' comment before tossing a knife at Hades who just watched it whizz by his face. “Exactly. Sky, with a little editing to your thoughts, I wouldn't mind falling through on it. Shayde, can you try tapping into the darker mindsetting of Corvin? Crow demons are closer to the dark side than the neutral realm we're in now after all.”

“I can attempt, but I didn't exactly have a teacher for such classes thanks to the light realm. Sky, do you mind if I tap into your shadow to try finding Corvin and having a chat with him?” Shayde responded with a partial smirk at how Hades sounded like he was talking to the original darker self of Shayde. He lightly brushed his fingers through Sky's hair as soothingly as he could while watching Trevor shift slightly in his seat.

“Now I get why you're one of the most hated assassins. Hell, you didn't even flinch when that knife breezed past you. You don't care if you die anymore do you?” Sheik muttered before lying down on the bed and closing his eyes.

“Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park and Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch are the closest things to describe how I feel on the inside. Don't assume, Sheik. But yes, it's because I have a different way of thinking things through, planning things out and never hesitating or flinching when a fight is brought up. It probably didn't help that I was unkillable,” Hades mumbled before lightly pulling Lianna's hand up to his lips. What's goin' on in that purrty li'l head of yours, Lianna?”

“I'll be fine. Just keep me updated on where she is by making a sound by her or making her talk. I'll be stuck in instinct mode minus the burning sensation in my chest. I didn't train this damn hard to be done in by a selfish bi+ch that thinks she's the queen bee,” Lucius answered as the panting came to a soft one that was less noticeable.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:05 am
Dantes_river

"we're almost there.... I'm not liking this.... Her power's gotten even worse then what truth felt..... I'm able to see it" krystina muttered as she sped through the house, completely oblivious as the pulsing red around her shut out the others; leaving her, truth, Kansei, and Lucius to deal with Mara.

Sky gave a tiny nod, relaxing a bit at shayde's touch. "go ahead...." he murmured, wrapping his as around him again.

Lianna jumped at the sound of her name and looked st him. "hmm? N-nothing...." she mumbled, chewing on her lip.

Kana gave a frown and shook her head, the dagger in her hand stopping. "Krystina, don't get your a** killed..." she muttered into the mic, only getting static as her response. "s**t. Krystina? You there?"

"I don't like this..." Rissa muttered as she started running, not caring if maso kept up.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

“Talk to me. You're biting your lip and brushing your fingers over your tattoo so it's obvious something's on your mind,” Hades murmured lightly as he sat up, waiting a minute for the lightheadedness to pass only to lean over and kiss her on the forehead.

“Mmkay. Just remain calm. I won't let anyone hurt you,” Shayde purred softly as he felt his own shadow slide into Skylar's shadow. After what felt like an eternity, he found Corvin's entity and made himself and Corvin's form solidify in the darkness, his mask covering up the lower half of his face. “It's been a while since I've spoken with another being from the dark realm. So you're Corvin, no?”

“What's up?” Sheik asked Kana as he remained on his back on the bed.

Maso ran after Rissa not liking her reaction. His first worry was Krystina. Like his father, he was more intuned to the wind which made him a faster runner.

Lucius remained on guard as he partly tried figuring out a way on how to take this lady down. Why did she have to show up while he was unarmed and in heat? There was always the option of locking her up in his alternate dimension earring. The maker of the earring had made it to where magic couldn't be used in there, all because of a few magical items that could be used, and it could only be opened from this side. Only problem was that he'd have to drop everything else out of his earring so the lady wouldn't try stealing any of his belongings stored in there. It was a last resort kind of plan, but it was better than nothing.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm
Dantes_river

Krystina gave a small sigh as she spun around to stare at the red energy splitting her house into, her eyes wide. "skata." she hissed, turning back towards where Mara, truth, and Lucius were; Kansei by her side the entire time.

"ahhh s**t!" rissa frowned as she rounded a corner, only to come face to face with a pulsing wall of red energy. "they told us she did this.... " she huffed, her eyes dark as she felt the power still spreading towards the rest of the house.

Corvin let out a cold sigh as he looked at the person in front of him. "that name.... that's not my name.... who're you?" he grunted, smoking a cigarette.

"we lost truth and Krystina's signals... " kana frowned, wrapping her arms tightly around her midsection.

"i-i'm fine.... its nothing...." the faerie sighed as she closed her eyes. "i was just.... going through some memories..." she half lied, glancing to kana with a frown when she realized she was right.

"here, i have plenty so go ahead and take a few of my knives if you need them." truth smiled and carefully handed Lucius a few of her spare knives before she looked back to where Mara's hazy figure was. wait.... hazy.... black mist. "i know what she is..." she grimaced, pulling out a knife that gave off a subtle warm glow.

the witch gave a dangerous smirk as she watched them, carefully allowing her power to spread through the rest of the house. "hm.... my it took you long enough. rather slow in the head lately, aren't you Truthy-dear?" she purred coldly, her every word just like salt on truth's still bleeding emotions.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

“Talk. I don't care if the roof starts caving in. I want to know what has you on edge,” Hades stated rather coldly as he lightly gripped her jaw and made her look at him.

“I'm called many names, but you can just call me Shadowfang. Unless you want to be called s**t-On-A-Shingle, you can give me your name. I was asked to talk to "Corvin" about a selfish bi+chy witch that thinks she's queen bee and have another discussion about "Corvin" himself,” Shayde responded in a similarly icy tone while keeping his gaze expressionless.

“That's not good. Maso, don't try breaking through the barrier wall. They're on their own. The only person who can break in and out of there is probably Shayde and he's out of commission and doing something for Hades although I'm not sure what he is thinking,” Sheik muttered while briefly glancing at Hades who seemed to be ignoring him. Now that it was known that Hades was actually a legendary assassin, he was going back to being himself instead of the deaf blood demon Hades.

Maso hissed something unintelligible in the Sheikah tongue before kicking the red wall barrier. He then shifted an unhappy gaze towards Rissa and started back the way they came without any word to the female.

“Thanks, Truth. So what exactly is she?” Lucius smiled lightly at Truth before turning into a growl when he directed his comments towards Mara, a sarcastic smirk sliding onto his face. “Witchy, shut that gaping hole in your face that only pours out negativity. I'm seriously tired of preppy li'l girls like you picking on any girl who doesn't think you're their queen bi+ch. I bet any guy who's ever touched you only did it out of pity, they were piss drunk stupid or they were ridiculously retarded and pervy. That stink you're so proud of should be something you're trying to get rid of not show off. They probably also found out that they're gay afterwards. I kinda wanna cut my arm off now since you touched my shoulder. I honestly don't think bleach can get that off.”

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm
Dantes_river

opening her eyes, Lianna gave him a small frown and pulled his hand off of her face. "its not something i can tell you, okay?" she frowned only to curl up in a ball. she would'e told him, if she could, but there were still hexes on her that kept her from saying such things. tears slowly welled up and pooled over as she went back to rubbing the tattoo, feeling the raised scar it hid from sight. M-A-R-A. how she feared and hated that witch.

"corvin is what that witch would call me." he huffed, taking a long smoke before he spoke again. "my name is Adramelech." he muttered, returning the cigarette to his mouth as he waited for the stranger to continue.

"she did this last time too, only..... she had set up a series of barriers; it kept them from getting back to Skylar." kana frowned, pulling her hair up into a quick ponytail. "that whole month they were fighting her was spent on breaking down her barriers and fighting whatever things she summoned in between them...." she frowned, guessing what the next step was. "Rissa, i want you to get back here now. Truth and Krystina aren't here to give orders so things fall to me. we need to come up with a plan before s**t hits the fan."

Rissa said nothing as she spun on her heal and headed back, keeping one blade ready in case she ran into one of the witch's little play toys.

Mara gave him a cold glare but quickly shrugged off his words as she took a step to the floor once more, dark energy forming around her in little orbs that soon were flying towards them before truth could say anything about her current state. "Truth-dearie, if you even think of saying anything; i'll cut out your vocal cords and feed them to the dog-boy." she muttered, her voice sickeningly calm as she threatened her.

"cut out my..... " truth paused in her dodging the orbs, getting hit in the shouloder in the process. "Oh you b***h!" she huffed, a small layer of darkenss forming around her. "you're the reason Lianna was mute!"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Hades sighed a little unhappily, but nodded as he brushed his fingers through Lianna's hair. “There's still a long time ahead of us. You'll be able to tell me eventually. I'll be patient,” he murmured softly to her as he slid his hand over the one she was touching her tattoo with.

“A pleasure to meet you Adramelech. You sound like you could honestly care less about her,” Shayde smiled beneath his mask while remaining in that icy, uncaring personality he was used to using with other people. “Can you tell me a bit about yourself and her? She's showing her bi+chy self in the other world right now and I have to do my job of protecting who my boss deems necessary to protect. My boss doesn't trust you, but a special little legendary assassin is contemplating trusting you, but you gotta show you're trustworthy. Clear enough for you?”

“Oh Lordy... Maso, you're taking orders from Kana now since Stina and Truth aren't able to hand out orders,” Sheik sighed only to get a screech from his earring as response. “That's lovely. He ain't listening to me anymore. Rissa, did you see where Maso went?”

“So you plan on shoving it down my throat or turning me against her? You're such a peach,” Lucius muttered sarcastically, a dark orb skimming his leg as he dodged most of them and rushed the witch. “Besides, you just taught the girl a new way of communicating. You're just making these ladies stronger.”

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:49 pm
Dantes_river

shaking her head, the faerie did the only thing she could think of to tell him and carefully guided his hand over the scar, making sure he felt every letter. "it's not that I don't want to tell you..... It's that I'm unable to." she sighed, not looking at him.

"he ran off ahead of me... I haven't seen him..." Rissa frowned as she dropped a small ring on the ground, dropping a few more every thirty feet or so, occasionally tossing them into rooms. "I'm almost back and I still haven't seen him. Any ideas?"

Lana gave a sigh and closed her eyes, listening closely. "I don't hear him at all...." she grimaced. "but my hearin is only a bit more advanced then a humans so..... I'm not the best judge of that..."

"She kept me captive for years. I can tell you almost anything about her." he stated flatly, relaxing slightly. "but I want out of here in exchange."

"no, I plan on shoving it down your throat." she hissed, a blade forming from her black mist which she then slashed at him with. "and then perhaps I'll feed the rest of her to the little vampire brat"

Krystina gave a small frown as she made it to the room, having Kansei run a perimeter for her so no extra enemies would come into the main fight. She quickly drew a knife and slammed it into Mara's foot. "Not on your life, b***h" she grumbled, smiling as the holy water/poison mix seemed to be working. "hey guys....."

"hey Stina..." truth smiled, moving into the witch's blind spot. "Lucius be careful, she's a wraith." she mumbled, a smirk on her face as the pulsing dark energy around the ghostly figure seemed to separate and wrap itself around her before returning to the spell caster.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:29 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

“Spells, hexes and curses fade with time, Lianna. The fey folk were the first to be in existence and they live long lives. That is why patience would lead to you being able to tell me your thoughts and feelings on your own. She will not hurt you again nor anyone else. Fears are something that can be conquered,” Hades purred softly in Lianna's ear before gently kissing her on the cheek and gently hugging her. Even though he could feel the pull of muscles in his torso, he tuned out the burning sensation so he could comfort the faerie he cared deeply for.

“I know a guy who can separate you from Skylar and give you back your body. Would that be suitable for you?” Shayde responded with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

“He's most likely going to make a route into those barriers so he can protect the ladies from Lulu if he gets turned on the girls. I'm pretty sure no one would want Hades having to reinjure himself to break in there and try snapping him out of berserk puppy mode. Just leave him be. He'll personally turn on anyone who tries stopping whatever his mind is set on,” Sheik responded while scratching the side of his neck slightly.

“The first then. As I said, you're such a peach,” Lucius muttered with a slight roll of his eyes. “That's nice to know... The one time I don't have my personal arsenal of knives, a wraith attacks and it just happens to be a female. I'll be careful.” He let out a low breath while slightly readjusting his hand on the knife Truth had given him so as to get used to the feel of it and build up the saliva in his mouth. It was easier to control spit than water molecules in the air.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:27 pm
Dantes_river
{lol i thought i'd replied to this already xD;;}

pushing him back onto the bed, the faerie sighed and curled up next to him. "i hope you're right...." she whispered, wiping her tears away.

"alright then.... i'll tell you after i'm back in my own body." the demon smirked, crossing his arms.

"great...... " kana sighed, cracking the door open for Rissa to enter. "that puts us down one more...." she huffed, pulling a hand through her hair.

"so... any ideas what we do until those inside get that barrier down?" Rissa muttered, putting her knife away.

"tsk..... you never listen, do you?" Mara grumbled, pushing Lucius off of her with a wave of demonic energy, only for truth to get in close and slice her side. "brat!" she hissed, managing to cut truth's arm with the knife she held.

"b***h." Truth retorted, letting out a sigh when she started to bleed. damn that's gonna sting later. she thought, continuing her fight with mara.

Krystina was about to jump in and join Truth, but a loud growl from Kansei made her stop. "Lucius, i'm gonna go help Kansei, you stay here and help truth." she sighed, dashing back into the hall.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:31 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

“About ninety percent of what I said is factual. The only sentence I'm uncertain of is her hurting someone again... Then again, I'm pretty paranoid about most people dying,” he murmured softly with a gentle smile. He then brushed a light kiss against the faerie's cheek and started to gently stroke his thumb against her arm.

“One moment,” Shayde murmured as he shifted his gaze towards Trevor, his voice relatively distant. “Be prepared to keep him here.”

“Keep who here? Damnit! He's already back in the shadows again... Sareila, you better know what you're making Shayde risk us for,” Trevor grumbled in an irritated manner. A moment later there was a shadowy figure laying on the floor of Sky's and Shayde's bedroom.

“He'll be here in a moment,” Shayde purred to Adramalech while remaining relatively calm. A shadowy figure stepped up in the darkness with the appearance of a five-year-old boy with slightly too large clothes on. “Seda, this is Adramalech. Adramalech, this is Seda Ashani.”

“A pleasure. So you want a body that is yours instead of being stuck in this Skylar fellow? I can do it, I suppose. Alright. Gimme your hand,” the boy sighed lightly while extending his hand out to the other demon, his gaze making it relatively obvious that he didn't want to be here.

“I plan on trying to figure out what Hades is having Shayde do. The most we can do is wait for the barrier to be taken out and to be rid of any of Mara's creations,” Sheik sighed lightly as he remained lying on his back. He glanced over at Kana and started chewing on his lip. Being down another person wasn't that great. He'd already set up who was active and who was inactive at the moment which was more like "everyone is active except for you" in his head and it irritated him.

“You're an idget, lady. I listen quite well while you only hear what you wanna hear,” Lucius retorted in a low grumble while making a slight nod at Krystina's comment of helping Kansei with something. He had to hold back the urge of going and chasing after the large feline like a dog would a cat and thanks to Truth's blood in the air, he kept from doing so. Fortunately enough for him, he was used to playing the bait in scenarios like this with Hades. The two would naturally play it as Lulu distracting the intended target and Hades would go for the kill. Only difference was Hades was faster on his feet than Truth was.

{ It's okay. }  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Dantes_river

"don't worry, we've already all agreed that if anyone who's not basically immortal dies, Rissa will bring them back." Lianna smiled softly, kissing his cheek back.

Adramelech gave a small sigh as he looked at the child, Seda, nodding lightly as he placed his hand in Seda's.

"i'm afraid the barrier's only on stage one.... there will be more layers to it.... her plan is to keep us all separated, for as long as possible." Rissa muttered, leaning on the wall. "this room may very well end up being split into three or even four.... after that it's only a matter of time before the creatures start to appear."

"we'll end up having to keep them from destroying krystina's house." Kana muttered, shaking her head. "and with us down to five people that might be difficult"

"hm.... we may not be down one for long..." skylar muttered quietly, chewing on his cheek some as he seemed to be staring off into space.

"why don't i like the sound of that?"
"you'll see...."

"wasn't talking to you, little puppy." Mara huffed as she dodged another of truth's attacks. "it was for this little brat." she hissed, clawing at truth again.

Truth gave a grumble as she felt another cut opening, this one on her shoulder. "damnit... i'm moving too slow.." she frowned, not realizing it as the thin red ring around her pupil grew to cover half of her normally blue irises. slashing out at the wraith again, she gave a smirk as she made contact, leaving two long gashes in the witch's shoulders. "there.....payback...." she muttered, frowning when she felt a bit sick. "ugh ...b-b!tch..." she frowned, dodging one of her attacks. "you're using poison!"

"i figured that was fair game," the wraith taunted, "since you use it too"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

That's a nice plan. Unfortunately, my paranoia is more like-” he started only for Sheik to join in on the “If the enemy dies, will they actually die or come back like the cockroach they are? Thank you, Sheik.

No problem. Hades?” Sheik responded before raising an eyebrow at Hades.

Let's just say Shayde mentioned a name to me and I said 'Ooh~ hot damn! I know that guy although he knows me as Vladimir Tchaikovsky',” Hades smiled back.

Seda's eyes flashed a deep red when Adramalech's hand touched his only to set the other's hand in Shayde's hand. “He'll attach you to your body. I gotta get back to Ross before he has a panic attack,” the boy muttered before fading out.

Don't worry. I put a pack of cigarettes near your body if it makes any difference. Just figured you'd be a bit happier with those,” Shayde smiled lightly before the two faded from the dark realm and Shayde's shadow moved a separate shadow towards Adramalech's new body. His shadow returned to him a moment later. “He should be up in a second. He's now attached to that body there thanks to a special little demon we know.

Sky, you realize you've got a crush on one of the craziest guys out of Sheik's group, right?” Trevor asked lightly before readjusting his mask a bit. “That question is directed at you too, Lianna. I've never met crazier guys than Hades, Maso and Shadowheart.

Apparently there's no such thing as a fair fight anymore...” Lucius sighed lightly before making a slight snicker one of the knivesTruth had given him sliding relatively deep into Mara's back. While it wasn't something he'd normally use, a long thin line of what looked like water had attached itself to the knife. Now that the knife was stuck in Mara, it released the hilt of the knife and maneuvered itself over to Truth only to sink into the cut on her shoulder. “Hope you don't mind me using a little bit of water to collect the poison from your system.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games