Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 pm
Dantes_river

"understandable, but i'm pretty sure that if they come back, we can kill them again; then burn everything" Lianna shrugged, smiling as she curled into him a bit more.

Skylar gave a small chuckle and shook his head at Trevor while hugging Shayde close to him. "so? crazy's fun." he hummed, in a rather up beat mood now that he didn't have to worry about losing control.

Adramelech let out a sigh as he slowly cracked his eyes open, taking a second to look over his new body. red hair and tattoos... not bad. he thought to himself with a slight smirk before grabbing a cigarette from the pack next to him. "so...how much do you already know about Mara?" he asked, rolling his eyes when he saw Skylar flinch.

the wraith let out a hiss as the knife entered her back, a wave of her black mist swarming Lucius like insects. "you stupid mutt!" she huffed, glaring at him.

Truth gave an annoyed huff and pulled out one of her favorite knives, jabbing it into the wraith's stomach. "don't you ever call him that." she muttered, soft enough where Lucius wouldn't hear it. "i'm fine Lucius.... its nothing too major right now... let's just get this over with..." she sighed, speaking at a regular volume as she stepped back, breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Hades gave a light chuckle at Lianna's response while keeping his arms around her in a comforting manner. He just flashed a mischievous smile when Sheik continued staring at him with a raised eyebrow yet never actually answering Sheik's questions.

You're an a**, Hades. Now that we know the truth about you, you're just one big question mark made up of smaller question marks,” Sheik grumbled irritably as he glanced over at Kana. He obviously wasn't going to get any answers from the other male anyways.

From what he was told, she was a powerful witch that sided with what they classified as darkness or evil and became a wraith. Her particular talents are in blood magic and soul bindings, but she also has a small talent with close range fighting. She's good with a knife and is able to manipulate her opponents like puppets. She took Skylar as a hostage and when they finally killed her and got him back, she'd already combined his soul with that of yours thus creating the split personality that was called Corvin ie why I asked if you were Corvin. She said you two were lovers or whatever although something tells me differently. Your turn,” Shayde answered casually without really pausing to take a breath. Part of him wondered what the creatures from the dark realm would do if he cut off their attachment, but eventually shrugged it off due to him needing more energy than he had and his leg to finish healing.

And I thought little girls were difficult.... How the heck does he stay updated in every little thing? He wasn't tapping into the shadows earlier?” Trevor grumbled softly to himself while remaining crouched downas if prepared to spring into action.

Like I haven't heard that one before. It's either stupid li'l pup, cocky li'l pup or mutt. Where's the originality?” Lucius snickered lightly only to nod slightly, leaving what water he used to enter Truth's system to continue moving about to collect what poison there was while kicking quickly kicking Mara into the air, jumping up into the air with her only to kick her back into the ground face-first with a second knife piercing through the space between her shoulderblades. “Hades taught me that,” he chuckled lightly while keeping up the stance that seemed more like a Kung Fu werewolf, the balls of his feet being the only part of his feet touching the floor as a visible shudder ran down his back in a silent growl.

{ I've played too much Dark Stalkers 3 with J. Talbain. I created a character like him! *hits head against wall* }  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:29 pm
Dantes_river
{i''m probably gonna get yelled at for this. but..... what's dark stalker's 3?}

Kana gave sigh and shook her head as she walked over to sheik and curled up next to him. "i'm tired..."

Lianna gave a tiny smirk and hugged Hades closer, doing her best not to hurt him.

"i'd been her lover or whatever you wnat to call it for about a week.... " the demon nodded lightly, a grimace on his face. "but after that, for whatever reason... she cracked. she's completely mad with jealousy or something like that; she killed me kept my soul prisoner in another man's body for years. and when she finally was at the age most would die, i thought i had a chance at escape. freedom." he muttered, pausing to take a long smoke. "i was wrong. she went out and started hunting down young women, looking for a new body. she found one, ripped the soul from it's body, and using a rather heavy amount of blood magic, was able to transfer her soul into it. and this has been happening in cycles ever since."
"how long..." sky muttered, looking over to the demon with a small sigh.
"hm? stop mumbling and actually use your voice."
"how long has it been happening." sky frowned, rubbing the side of his head to sneakily flip the crow demon off.
"uhm..... since the renaissance... i think you guys call it that....? it was back when DaVinci was still alive..."

"heh, he did that durring the fight with Karma..." Truth gave a tiny smirk as she walked over, the power she'd been building up during the fight finally reaching its maximum. "Lucius.... do me a favor? make sure my dad doesn't get too freaked out?" she muttered before placing her hands against the wraith, a warm flash enveloping the entire room like an explosion without the force pushing back. when the light faded, Mara was gone and truth lay unconscious on the ground.

Krystina gave a sigh as she and Kansei finished off another group of monsters, placing a small tag against the barrier before she moved on, joining the panther in another fight.

{lol the monsters: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] i stole them from video games xD;; }

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
{ You're not going to be yelled at. I figured you wouldn't know it because no one seems to know what it is. I was just finding it funny that Lucius reminded me of Jon Talbain due to the fact that they're both werewolves and they both fight.
Darkstalkers 3 is a Capcom game created back in like 1997 and was actually part of a series of games. It dealt with three ancient powers in the world - Belial and Jedah being two of the three. I can't remember the third. Anyhoo, Jedah thought Belial was an abomination and wanted to take his place, but Belial gave his adopted succubus of a daughter, Morrigan, control over the Makai. The game is basically like Soul Calibur or Tekken.
Jon Talbain - Fighting Stance
Jon Talbain
One of my favorite characters to play~
}

Still ignoring what pain he felt from keeping his arms wrapped around Lianna let alone her touching his chest, Hades brushed a light kiss on her forehead. “No idea how I got so lucky as to meet you. We're gonna have to go back down to the beach once everyone heals. I had fun down there with you all until Sheila interrupted,” he purred softly while gently stroking his thumb against her shoulder.

Then go on to sleep. I'll wake you if anything decides to attack us,” Sheik murmured less irritably than he'd spoken earlier. He slightly jumped when he heard something hit against the wall in the hallway.

Sons of bitches... Hey~ I'm back~” Ephraim grumbled at first before letting out a soft, cheerful hum while remaining seated on the floor in the hallway, a bunch of yellow and pink sparks dancing around him and a red mark with a scratch going across his cheek.

I believe that's what those in this neutral realm call it. That's a long time though... I bet you were thinking she was a crazy b***h when she started goin' all possessive jealousy on you,” Shayde chuckled lightly before shifting his gaze back towards the shadows. “That tattling li'l... I'll be back later tonight. Enjoy Shadowheart's presence and you enjoy that body. Oh. Vladimir Tchaikovsky said it's been a while and his debt's been repaid whatever that means.” He gave a slight peace sign before leaning back against Sky's chest, his foot twitching slightly.

Vladimir Tchaikovsky? Oh~ One of his aliases. Of course. I wonder what he meant by tattling li'l whatever-he-was-gonna-say,” Trevor chuckled lightly before scratching the back of his head. “So what do you plan on doing now that you're free from his body? Returning to what you did before or turning over a new leaf?

Sure...” Lucius murmured softly before she used her power up. He then sat down on the floor and shifted into his wolf form just so he could scratch his ear. Something said for him to wait it out a bit.

Hey, Stina. Kansei,” Maso smiled as he gave a slight wave at the two and continued running up to them. “No idea how I did it, but I broke in here. How were things with Mara, Truth and Lulu?” He glanced at the two curiously while seeming oblivious to the light yellow outline of wings behind him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:56 pm
Dantes_river
mkay.... thankies~

" i had fun too..." she smiled softly and then brushed his hand off of her. "it was nice..."

"heh, thanks..." she smiled and curled into him, gently closing her eyes.

"Ephraim?" Rissa blinked, cracking open the door to peer out at him. "you alright?" she frowned, quickly rushing over to him.

"i didn't think it, i knew it." Adra grunted before glancing to Trevor, a black flame forming into a blade in his hand. "if she sin't already dead, i plan to kill her myself." he huffed, his eyes dark.

"i'm not entirely sure, we should probably go check....." Krystina frowned as she looked at him, letting out a sigh as she wrapped a bandage around a cut. "after this, we need to dispell all the walls she's put up... along with any other monsters and things she's placed i- are those wings i'm seeing?" she blinked, staring at the faint outline behind him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
{ You're so very welcome~ }

Sighing lightly, Hades closed his eyes and returned his mental focus on closing up what was left of his injury. It was nice having the faerie's presence beside him yet he felt that some part of him was missing.
Damnit all zhe vay to Hell an' back...” he mumbled aloud, his Romanian accent making it's presence known. What could he be missing other than the memories of before the assassins guild? It didn't make sense.

Sheik just smiled lightly, suddenly tuning out Rissa when he heard her say Ephraim.

Yo. I'm good. Just a small scuffle with the elder assassins... They weren't exactly happy about the tattoos,” Ephraim smiled lightly while giving Rissa a slight wave of the hand. Then his smile faded a bit and he stuck his tongue out at her where a black mark of a serpent was on it and moving around a yellow dot in the center of his tongue. “The shadows aren't exactly happy with me right now either thanks to them setting that on my tongue. Beings from the light side speak the truth while those on the dark side naturally lie. That charm on my tongue is because they thought I was lying about some things and now the shadows wanna tear my tongue out. Until that vanishes, I'm stuck in the neutral world. I'm just glad they didn't kick me out in Russia or some other country. No frowning! I wanna make at least one person smile, damnit!

Shayde blinked and glanced around the room as if looking for someone else to say "welcome back" to him. When he didn't see anyone, he slightly tightened his arms around Sky's waist and kept his gaze on Adramalech. “Who's he?” he asked in a light mumble to Sky as if he honestly had no idea as to who the new addition to the room was.

Sounds like you've already got a plan. Gotta get through barriers first though,” Trevor muttered only to glance briefly at Shayde who still seemed to be in that timid area since snapping back from the other him earlier yet still have a deadly expression in his eyes that were as cautious as ever.

Kay... Wait... What? Wings?” Maso murmured softly before getting a confused expression. He slightly turned around only to drop the knife in his hand when he saw the outline of the wing behind him. “What the frick? That's never happened before.... Um... This has gotten a little awkward for me... I don't have wings anymore so that shouldn't... That shouldn't be there...” He waved his hand slightly through the space, but it reassembled back in the shape of a wing. He wasn't sure how to respond to having that glow behind him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm
Dantes_river

"something the matter?" Lianna blinked, sitting up to look at him.

Kana sighed softly, curling into him.

"sorry... sorry.. i'm just... i was worried..." she sighed and gave him a hug, a small smile on her face. "i'm glad you're back... " she sighed, kissing her cheek.

"that's Corvin...." Sky sighed, hugging him closely. "his real name's Adramelech..."

"heh, morning sunshine." Adra smirked, putting the sword on his back as he stood up. "and the barriers won't be a problem... i've got a lot of power stored up after all this time..."

"that's....different..." she sighed, taking his hand. "let's ask Hades and the others when we get back to them, alright?" she bit her cheek and started for where Truth and Lucius were.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:55 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Shaking his head slightly, he opened one of his eyes to see why she'd sat up only for it to click that it was his comment.
It vaz just... It was just a slight distraction running through my head and away from focusing on stitching what's left of my injury up. Sorry for disturbing you with thinking aloud,” he smiled lightly after a slight scowl at his Romanian accent wanting to stay.

It's alright. I'm glad I'm back too. Unfortunately enough, the elder assassins are gonna contact any and all assassins in order to take me down. Technically speaking, when Trevvy donned that uniform again, he reinstated himself so if he doesn't kill me, he's gonna become an enemy to the assassins and then it's gonna start a chain reaction. No assassin wanted to train with him due to how deadly he was while still sane. He's probably even more so now that he's still partly insane and I wouldn't wanna get in a tussle with Hades' real self any day,” Ephraim sighed lightly only to wrap his arms around Rissa in a light hug. “So what'd I miss here?

Shayde's only response to Adra's "morning sunshine" comment was a hiss that sounded like a large feline was in his place. His eyes shifted briefly over to Trevor who had covered up where his mouth was under the mask he wore to where he could bite back his laughter at the younger male's response.

Alright then. See these images on these cards? Touch any of them and I won't be a happy camper. This one is a werewolf so he could be in wolf form. Be my guest in breaking down the barriers for us though. Shadowheart, shadows to keep you and him safe from anything that breaks into this room alongside what knives you have,” Trevor murmured after a minute of biting his tongue. Shayde simply nodded slightly as if he got the message and then watched as Trevor opened up the door and gave Adra the look of you first.

Mmhmm... That's just...” Maso cut himself off with a slight shrug as he kept up pace with Krystina and Kansei although he kept glancing back at the outline of the wings. It was partly freaking him out, but he didn't want to seem as freaked out as he felt. When the trio reached the room Truth and Lulu were in, he felt a wave of relief wash over him that Mara wasn't around and saw Lulu's tail wagging slightly. “I'm surprised you kept your instincts in check ya fruity dog.
Lulu's tail stopped wagging as he shifted into his human form. “Why's the air all fuzzed up behind you? And Truth said to keep Uncle Trevvy from freaking about this,” he responded gruffly before trying to clear his throat a bit.
I dunno... I got some weird wing-like things behind me. Was fuzzy the only way you could describe 'em?” Maso mumbled in response whil kneeling beside Lulu and Truth.
I don't know how to explain what I'm hearing behind you, but it's making the room much clearer to "see". Wait. Wings? But you had yours ripped out a while back, didn't you?
Thank you, Sherlock Holmes. We've already established that. There shouldn't be an outline of 'em behind me like they're getting ready to appear back and yet there is.
Don't you take that sarcastic tone with me. I'm gonna slap the tartar off your teeth if you do that again. My best guess is to ask Sheik and Trevor about it. Hello, Stina. Hey, Kansei.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 am
Dantes_river

you're fine" she smiled at him and gently kissed his cheek before she curled up by him again. "just as long as you get better...."

"nothing much. we're under attack again..." Rissa sighed, hugging him close. "not sure if it's over or not because the barriers put up by the enemy are blocking us from finding out." she sighed, giving a small squeak as one of the said barriers formed in between them, splitting the hallway into two. so mara wasn't dead yet....

Adra gave a chuckle and nodded to Trevor. "right... they look slightly familiar..... the girls do at least..... " he sighed, the times he'd taken over sky's boy were rather fuzzy for him and probably always would be. "i won't attack them though."

"mind if i join you two?" sky sighed softly, biting his lip some. "i don't want you walking on your leg yet." he huffed, looking at Shayde with worried eyes.

"hey lucius" Krystina smiled at him, frowning as she peered around him at Truth. "she did it again, didn't she?" she huffed, walking over to make sure her friends heart was beating this time.

Kansei gave a small purr and walked over to him, gently brushing her head into his hand before backing up, the hair on her back standing up as the pressure of the room increased, once again feeling like Mara was there.

feeling her shoulder start to burn, Lianna gave a small groan and sat up, putting her hand on the tattoo.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Right,” Hades mumbled before returning to stitching up his injury. He just wouldn't think about anything other than that until it was done stitching itself up.

That's nice. Holy shxt,” Ephraim started out in a sarcastic tone only to be startled by the barrier popping up between them. “Holy shxt... Apparently the enemy is still here... Barrier breaking equals not fun.

Shayde nodded slightly before letting his hold on Sky loosen quite a bit.

Move like you got a purpose if you plan on breaking down these barriers and killing Mara. Just know that I'm not your babysitter,” Trevor responded rather bluntly to Sky. Inwardly he questioned whether or not Shayde would be alright with Sky coming along with them let alone being by himself with his leg out of commission, but his expression was too difficult to read.

Catching on to what Kansei was, Lucian stood back up and started growling lowly. “I guess. Can't exactly tell you the specifics. Her vitals were fine from what I could tell. Any idea on which direction she may be coming from?” he growled in answer to Krystina's question before shifting to where only Kansei could hear him.
Something's up. Shadowheart, can you hear me still?” Maso muttered while keeping his gaze on the shadows of the room.
What do you think, numbnuts?” was the curt response lacking any hint of emotion.
Nice to hear you're still you.
Glad to hear you grew at least half a set. If you want anyone pulled out and put somewhere else, have Krystina notify me...

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Dantes_river

watching as blood started to pour out of the old scar, Lianna bit her lip and tried not to cry in pain.

"carefull.... th-there maybe other things popping up soon..." Rissa mumbled, pulling out a knife.

"i will. its not the first time i've been in a fight." Sky sighed, the dagger shifting into a double bladed sword.
"no, but it has been a while." Adra chuckled softly, shaking his head.
"oh shut up."
"make me."

"we need to get truth back over there. she's not exactly able to fight right now...." Krystina sighed, pulling a hand through her hair.

i can't tell where exactly.... its almost like she's everywhere at the moment.... Kansei murmured as she looked around carefully.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 am
kats_demonic_resistance

By the Maker... One second,” Hades sighed lightly before sitting up, reaching over Lianna and pulling a first aid box out from under his bed. Flipping open the box blindly thanks to him being lightheaded and while holding his breath so that sweet intoxicating scent wouldn't lure him any farther into bad places in his head, he tapped her on the elbow and motioned her to sit up. “I gotta block the scent. My mind's already slipping into places it shouldn't be and I'd rather not act like Lulu right now.

A hand hit both Sky and Adra upside the head in which led up to the irritated gaze of Trevor. “I'm gonna start treating you like I did to Sheik and Sheila when I was thirteen and was forced to babysit them. Make a snide or sarcastic snicker or comment to each other and I'm sitting you both in a separate corner in the same room, one hand holding your tongue while you're sitting on the other. It's kill or be killed and since we're on the same side right now, you'll act like you're the besets of friends and keep each other alive until the ho is dead. Move,” the elder Sheikah growled while pushing Adra in front of him and motioning Sky to follow behind them while also keeping watch on the path behind them.

Ephraim simply gave a thumbs up before he flicked out his blades, cautiously glancing down both ends of the hallway. Guess now was a bad time to have her go back in the room... Oh well. Breaking the barriers was first priority alongside whatever was in each barrier. Snapping one of his blades into one blade, he flicked it back into his sleeve and glanced at Rissa. “All barriers have a weak spot. It's usually a flicker or something like a seam or a crack. Check your walls for that while I do the same on this side.

Roger,” Shadowheart responded before letting a shadow wrap around Truth and pull her into the same room as Hades, Lianna, Kana and Sheik. “Delivery...

That's never a good sign... It's probably why the room's gotten all normal again. At least to me it's normal. Unfortunately enough, her feet don't make a sound let alone a vibration for me to follow so her voice is what I was basing everything on other than pure instinct... Lulu sniffed the air slightly only to sneeze to the side. Her scent is driving me up the wall. I also have the confession of, well, I'm not exactly sure I can hold back my other instincts.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:51 pm
Dantes_river

Lianna gave a small nod and sat up, biting her lip as she tried not to cry.
smelling the blood, Kana gave a frown and rolled over. "Lianna... why're you bleeding?"

Truth's body lay limply on the floor, her chest barely moving with every breath she took while her soul wandered through the house in search of Mara, invisible to everyone. "where are you Mara?" she called softly, pacing along the hallways carefully.

the two both gave him an annoyed look before glancing to each other and then looking away.
"let's just get this over with..." Sky grumbled, not wanting to really work with Adra, but knowing it was the only way to be sure that Mara died.
"i couldn't agree more." Adra huffed, a black flame sliding off his lips.

"right..." Rissa nodded lightly, looking at the barrier carefully in hopes she'd find the weak point.

i understand how that is.... going into heat is never any fun... Kansei nodded lgihtly and gave a sigh as her vivid green eyes tinted silver. right... well... i think the only thing we can really do now is let young Truth do her thing.... w"e need to bring down that first barrier" she murmured, blinking when she changed into a human. "okay then..... must be nighttime.."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Some scars, especially cursed ones, don't heal completely and never will until the curse fades or is simply broken by a countercurse or killing the person who placed the curse. All spells, curses and countercurses have rules to 'em. Truth's in here,” Hades breathed out while pressing some gauze over the source of the blood, setting Lianna's hand to hold it in place as he started cleaning the blood that had run across her back. After getting it as cleaned up as it could get, he changed the gauze covering the scar into a fresh piece that he'd smeared a light green paste over and used medical tape to keep it in place. “That should numb any pain it's giving you.

It's nicer to hear you two agree on something than bicker,” Trevor muttered lightly. Now which of these two would be Sheila? Scratch that question. Adra was like a male version of her up to a point. He just seemed cold and uncaring while Sky was sweet and bubbly.

Ephraim briefly glanced away from his walls when he thought he'd heard something creak. “D'you know if Krystina's house has any squeaky floorboards?” he asked calmly before continuing his search of the wall. He pause slightly and tapped his knife against the barrier a little ways from where he'd shown up. “It's right he-re! Son of a biscuit eater! Bit my tongue...” he started out in that same smooth tone only to become sharp as something snatched his foot out from under him, smacking the back of his head against the floor and had him hanging upside down from the ceiling. “Looks like she stole some of the original lickers from the Phantomlands or this is one heck of a replica...” Cutting the long pink tongue that was wrapped around his leg, the thing let out a shrill shriek as he fell back to the ground.

Back to barriers it is. Let's go and hope Truth can get rid of her and come back safely,” Lulu murmured aloud while lightly putting a hand on Kansei's arm. “Um... Can you lead me to the door?

Maso smiled lightly at how unhappy Lulu was to have to be asking for help in finding something, but bit back his pride to ask for it. Lightly tapping Krystina's arm, he headed towards the door quietly while still keeping his guard up. His feet stopped moving though when a soft thudding sound echoed in the hallway. “Can she tap into people's memories and make past injuries hurt?” he asked softly while keeping his gaze shifting towards both ends of the hall.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:07 pm
Dantes_river

"th-thanks..." Lianna gave him a tiny smile, chewing on her lip as she felt darker presence nearing the room.
"well... truth's body is here anyways...." Kana sighed as she slipped over to her friend and started to clean her cuts. "her spirit, on the other hand? ehhh, not so much..."

"not that hard, we both hate the b***h." they grumbled, not looking at eachother. the air around them may have seemed full of hate, but it was really an awkwardness; one built upon the years they'd shared a body and as such, shared a fair amount of secrets.

Rissa gave a frown and spun around to look at him. "you alright?" she asked, stabbing her dagger through the weak point and causing the barrier to shatter.

"sure can." Kansei grinned and took his hand. "c'mon. we're almost set to break this barrier down. all we need to do is find the crack.... " she hummed, still looking around carefully.

"not that i know of..... but... with her increase in power... who knows what she could be capable of now?" Krystina sighed, brushing some hair from his face. "why?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games