Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:13 am
Pure T0rture

Sounds like a plan. What are ya in the mood for? Comedy, horror, B-rated, spoof?” Maso hummed calmly. He wasn't going to ask what was on her mind since he already had an idea of what it was.

It's my job to be relatively still when spying on an enemy. If you keep hovering just about an inch in front of my face, however, I might not be able to keep from attacking you,” the youngest of the ninja assassins responded with a flicker of mischief running through his eyes. Shayde then briefly stuck his tongue out at the older male as if teasing him.

Mm... Thanks for the tea again,” Trevor murmured while setting down his own teacup. Raising his eyes back up to Lianna, he flashed a brief mischievous smile before removing a small computer chip from a small band around his wrist. "Tadah~ Don't ever let Mr. Dark and Brooding on the roof know that some of the informants got together once upon a time and managed to catch him lost in his own little world. Don't ask where the scenery is 'cause we're not allowed to tell you. I just thought you'd like to see how little his appearance has really changed over the years."

"You should've come across less menacingly when you caught me pickpocketing you. The only reason I drew that knife was 'cause of them flames," Hades snorted while briefly glancing up at the sky. "Well, supposedly, man evolved from an ape so me climbing like a monkey shouldn't be all that surprising. Oh wait. Theory now suggests we evolved from frogs too though. I honestly have no idea how I did anything I did back then let alone nowadays. Once I get my instincts cooled down, however, everyone's going to be expecting my abilities to be phenomenal since I've never really failed a mission let alone been caught offing someone."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 pm
Dantes_river

she gave a smile, pushing the thoughts to the back of her mind. "How about you pick?" She hummed, holding his hand tighter.

Skylarks gave a grin and gently kissed him before pulling back. "Alright. You said on the left, right?" He hummed picking a few locks of hair up.

She blinked and took it, looking at it for a moment. "Thanks...." She hummed, putting it into her pocket. "I'll take a look in a minute." She smiled. "Anyways, there was something I came to tell you.... Sometimes after she's gone into the spirit world, truth will talk in her sleep. Just thought you should know~" she hummed and picked up the tray before heading out the door.

"I heard it was fish...." Adra chuckled, holding a ball of fire in his hands. "But whatever, if they expect you to change man then they're not your real friends. Besides, mr time in there probably has a lot of this figured out now..." He shrugged, not bothering to explain how he knew about Sheik.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Mm... We'll go with a spoof movie since we've been stressed out enough over the last few days,” Maso smiled lightly before digging through the movies he had stashed in the alternate dimension of his earring.

I did,” Shayde breathed back after the kiss, his lips twitching a bit into a smile.

Alrighty then. Thanks again,” Trevor hummed softly to himself as he lightly brushed his fingers through Truth's hair. She was such a good daughter, but he couldn't quite find the words to say so aloud. Would he be able to tell her eventually? He wouldn't be able to know...

"I refuse to believe I evolved from some fish, frog or monkey butt," Hades sighed lightly as he brushed his hair out of his face. He then shifted his gaze back down to where he could watch Adra playing with the flames. "I don't get why I'm still trying to make friends... I'll be outliving most of everyone else and should I die again, I won't remember them anyways."

As Lucian kept up his pace around the house, he was rather surprised when a hand practically caught him by wrapping itself around his mouth and snatched him back into a male's chest. When he attempted to hit the male whose scent he was still trying to decipher, he felt a second hand from in front of him catch it. Two-on-one? Well wasn't this nice. Letting out a low growl and narrowing his eyes slightly, it finally clicked on who it was. The thought, however, came just a bit too late as a sharp pinch came from the side of his neck. Needle? Even better. Feeling his limbs start growing heavier, he felt Basilisk release him just in time for him to hit his knees. It had to be something new to be soaking in this quick let alone taking effect already. Opening his mouth slightly to say something, all he heard from himself was a soft whine while he could feel his body force itself into a shift up to the point where he was in full wolf form. Damnit... I hate Wataru's abilities over wind... He kept me from noticing their presence... As darkness consumed his vision, he heard the two give a soft snicker and one of them call him a sad little puppy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:26 pm
Dantes_river

"mmm, sounds good to me" she hummed, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He smirked and nodded, starting to carefully braid the small pieces together.

Slipping outside, Lianna gave a small smile as she slipped up onto the roof and waved to the boys, biting her lip.

Adra gave a small smile and paused, tilting his head slightly. "I don't hear that Lycan's feet moving any more..."

"d-daddy....?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 am
Pure T0rture

"Here we are. I don't have a lot of movies on my person so you'll have to excuse my choices. Scary Movie 4 alright with-" Maso started out rather calmly. Unfortunately, his words were cut short by a shudder running down his entire bodyframe and his breath catching in his chest. Shaking his head, he cleared his throat slightly and continued. "What the heck was that about? Either way, is it alright with you?"

Shayde remained still while trying to figure out how to braid hair by watching Skylar's hands moving only to shift his gaze back up to the older male's face. His eyes seemed so bright and cheerful, so full of life, unlike his dark and unfeelingly cold eyes.

"Lulu's feet stopped? It might be a good idea to check on him considering he doesn't take breaks too often when he's in heat," Hades responded while giving a slight wave to Lianna. He then shifted his gaze out to the trees as if thinking about something. Making a few quick handsigns, a doppelgänger appeared beside him and Adra. The look-a-like briefly tapped Adra on the arm and signalled him to follow before jumping off the rooftop and running into the woods to look for Lucian. "What's up, Lianna?"

"I'm right here, baby girl... I'll always be here for you and your sister," Trevor breathed softly while continuing his gentle strokes of his fingertips through her hair. She might've been asleep, but he felt like saying it anyways. It was him wanting to promise something to her and be able to fulfill that promise.

Shortly after putting Lucian under a heavy sedative, Wataru quickly hid him from view before making it to where Basilisk and him could move quickly yet quietly over the terrain to their next location for an ambush. The two froze, however, when they came across a seemingly young female. They hadn't expected to see a rather irritable female ninja sneaking about the area around Krystina's house and yet here the redheaded woman was; Masao. She wasn't just Maso's childhood friend, she was also Hades' past lover and Basilisk's daughter.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 am
Dantes_river

"thats fine. you okay...?" krystina nodded, huggling him still.

Feeling eyes on him, Sky paused to smile before he continued to braid. "You know, I just remembered that mine end with beads.... You want the same thing?"

"not much, just came to hang out. You doing okay?" the faerie smiled as she sat beside him, biting her lip slightly.

Nodding, Adra gave a small sigh and put his cigarette out before he jumped off the roof, following after the clone.

Opening her eyes slightly, Truth smiled. "th-thanks, daddy...." she hummed, her eyes glowing slightly as the small red ring around the outer edge of her eyes grew a bit thicker.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Pure T0rture

"Alrighty then and yes. Involuntary shudder and breathing hitch, but still relatively okay. Things have finally settled down and we can relax for a little bit," Maso smiled lightly while giving a slight nod. He made the disc float over to the DVD player before snuggling closely to Krystina again, gently kissing her on the cheek. Why he shuddered involuntarily as he did he wasn't quite sure considering it'd been brief. It was far too brief to be Basilisk and Wataru's presence so he wasn't all that concerned about it.

Blinking as he snapped out of his thoughts, Shadowheart seemed to think about it for a second before responding. "Sure, if you have any that is," he murmured softly while briefly shifting his gaze away from Sky's bright, glittery eyes. It didn't help that Skylar had smiled at the other watching him.

"Reminiscing on the things I remember in hopes of getting my blood craving calmed down. Adra is one of the oldest people here so he actually knows what I'm talking about when I go back to the days when I was an assassin-in-training. I feel ancient compared to most of you," Hades smiled lightly while shifting his gaze between the trees and Lianna. "Adra used to be one of my only friends when I was a kid too so he was telling me about how Mara managed to outdo him. It might seem kind of silly to be excited that a demon of his caliber was a childhood friend of mine after a botched pickpocketing attempt, but I hold friends, no matter how weird or dangerous, very dear to me. There's maybe four people left in this world who were around before or during the years I was becoming a legendary assassin. I'm a pretty weird guy finding such things so very calming. It doesn't make me feel as weird when I know I'm not the only one who was alive back then..."

"You're supposed to be sleeping after scaring me like that, dummy. You need your rest after all the things you did. You'd best not have a full out concussion either or your uncle'll scold me for letting you sleep with a concussion," Trevor responded with a chuckle. He then kissed his fingertips and gently touched it to Truth's forehead as if he were passing it along. "You're my whole world along with your sister, uncle and Watari. I don't want to lose any of you again."

As the clone of Rune zipped through the trees, it briefly glanced back at Adra following behind him. "I'm sorry for keeping you involved in this, Adra. Unfortunately, I'm already treading on thin ice with Sheik so I can't just tell ya to be safe and let ya loose. Knowing Shadowheart, he won't let you get too far away before starting to snatch apart that body until you're off the black list. Once you're off of his threat list, you're free... To go. This way," the clone murmured smoothly only to pause briefly once he found the tree Lulu had been snatched up by. As he examined the forest floor, he caught hints of voices that seemed to try remaining low yet seemed frustrated. But where was Lucian? "Voices or lycan first?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 pm
Dantes_river

"sounds good." she smiled, resting her head on his chest.

"pick a color." he chuckled, holding out handful of beads of various colors.

"i'm happy you can talk to him. wait, you're out of candy...?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she held a small box behind her back.

"let's get the Lycan, first." Adra nodded, his eyes flickering.

"you won't lose me, daddy" she smiled, sitting up slowly. "i'm not going anywhere....."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:33 pm
Pure T0rture

"It does," Maso hummed cheerfully as he gently ran his fingertips against Krystina's back. His other hand clicked on the movie so as to let it play.

"Here," Shayde breathed out while taking up a deep purple bead and a soft tanzanite blue bead.

"Yea. I ran out a while back but I didn't want to bug anyone about it. Other than that, however, I don't think candy will really help right now. This flare up is more like a vampire on the verge of starvation," Hades responded smoothly while lightly picking up one of Liana's seemingly frail hand into his own.

"Glad to hear you say that. It means a lot to me," Trevor smiled lightly while keeping a hand on Truth's back so as to catch her should she fall. He really didn't want her moving about, but she was probably as stubborn as he was.

Nodding slightly, the clone briefly tapped the side of a tree where it looked like something had sliced through the bark. "Wind user who didn't notice his own folly. Check the surrounding trees for similar marks. There would've been blood in the air if not the ground if they'd have killed him. He's probably shifted into his wolf form," it breathed out before starting to look for similar marks on a couple of nearby trees.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 pm
Dantes_river

"sounds good." she smiled, resting her head on his chest.

"Perfect" he grinned, making the ones that aren't the beads he picked disappear as be finished off one braid and finished of off with the purple bead.

"You know you can always take some of mine if you need it" she hummed, goving his hand a squeeze. "And, I...'found this in krystina's hidy-hole." She added, holding up a large box of candy. "She doesn't eat sweets too often so I'm sure she'd want you to have it more then her."

The demon nodded and started to look around, spotting one heading the opposite way of the voices.

"She smiled softly and bit her lip.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm
Pure T0rture

"I just opted for the two closest colors that resembled you and me. You're so bright and cheerful while I'm always so dark and serious... Gloomy even... It makes me wonder sometimes, how you came to like me even though I'm the complete opposite of you," Shayde murmured softly while starting to lightly tap his fingertips together. While he'd heard of opposites attracting, he'd never truly believed it were true. He thought it was merely just something people said to make people believe in friendship and love; the mushy stuff.

"You're too nice for your own good, Lianna. Thank you though," Hades smiled lightly before brushing a gentle kiss against the female's cheek. He then wrapped his arms around her in a light hug while barely setting his forehead against her shoulder. "I don't like the idea of hurting you..."

"So how're ya feelin'? Pretty crappy, ne?" Trevor purred smoothly as he lightly flicked her on the chin. "Stop doin' that. You're chewin' your lip off everytime you do that."

After a few minutes of padding around with Adra, they found Lulu in his wolf form in the hollow base of a tree. After briefly checking if he was breathing, the clone pulled the other out and lifted him up over his shoulder. "Alright. Time to check out the voices. I heard one of 'em mention Watari," he breathed out while starting back in the direction of the voices. He was soon greeted by Basilisk although Basilisk seemed just as surprised as he was.
"Surprise, surprise... Didn't expect y'all out here so soon... This has definitely backfired on us more than it should've..." Basilisk muttered before glancing back at Wataru pulling Masao along behind him with an eyepatch over the eye that'd been stabbed.
"Great... Hayden, nice seeing you under a botched up plan because of someone's stubborn daughter," Wataru muttered only to get a snort from the female. "It's been a long time, Rune... Or is it Runealis, ya big ol' liar?"
"This is one definitely screwy pile up of trouble we've been forced to deal with..." The clone of Rune just briefly shook his head while keeping his gaze directed away from the female, the air having grown tense from the two having been reunited. "All three of you go away... This game you two are playing is irritating and you don't have a reason for being here..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:24 pm
Dantes_river

"maybe you aren't as gloomy as you seem to think...." Skylar hummed as he started anther braid.

"If it helps you then I don't mind the pain" she smiled, hugging him back.

"Actually, I feel pretty good." She smiled, leaning on her arms a bit. She really did feel good, stronger even. Maybe that was just an effect of absorbing Mara into her soul?

Letting out a sigh, Adra glanced back to Hades for a moment. "You mind if I play a little game?" He murmured, pulling out a cigarette as he contemplated several different ways he could cook the two guys in front of him.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 am
Pure T0rture

"I have five guys who would love to argue with you on my gloominess," Shayde smiled lightly while shifting his gaze back to Skylar. While he normally preferred dark colors, colors he wore on a daily basis, Sky's eyes just seemed to catch his attention and lure him into a safe place. It was almost like back when he lived with the Ozunu Clan.

"Feel free to knock the living crud out of me if I start sliding into my other persona and start making you uncomfortable. Alright?" Hades breathed out with a slight snicker. There it was, the pitter-patter of the faerie's heartbeat underneath her skin. He was trying to bite back the urge of simply chomping down on her skin before he got a response from her, but the feeling of her heartbeat beneath his hands was making it difficult. While he seemed relatively calm on the outside, his insides were freaking out. What made it worse was the fact that his past lover was still in the area and he was frustrating himself in his head with it.

"Well that's pretty good to hear. I forbid ya from using that technique ever again though. It's far too dangerous unless you have someone who can see things like liches and wraiths and can snatch you back to your body," Trevor smiled lightly only to become serious again. If she knew he'd gone AWOL just from seeing her for a brief moment like that, well he wasn't sure how she'd react. He didn't want to find out either since he feared she might not react all too greatly to seeing her dad become a serious ninja assassin who didn't really hesitate in killing someone.

Readjusting Lulu on his shoulder, he briefly shook his head at Adra's request. "Not right now, Adra... Not while she's around," he responded after briefly glancing at Masao.
"Rune, you still haven't changed one bit. You still play the nice guy so long as I'm around, but once you're on your own you go balls-to-the-wall. I'm not some child you need to coddle and protect and you can't say I have no business here because you're here," Masao huffed while snatching her arm away from Wataru. Hades' feet had stopped moving as she spoke after he had already started walking away, his free hand clenching and unclenching by his side. "You can't just shrug off the feelings you had for me then nor those you still have for me now. Or have you found someone to replace me?"
"You mean this lil' punk a$s b!tch was the one who...? Oh hell no," Basilisk was about to start marching over to Rune when Wataru caught his arm and briefly shook his head, his eye never having shifted away from Adra standing between them and Rune.
"You're supposed to be dead... You and Basilisk both should've died centuries ago and yet you both keep showing up... Hell, I've gotten you killed more times than I can count just as you've done the same to me, but every time I turn around... Just go away, Masao... We'll just end up dead again if we remain near each other too long or are you hoping for something like the Titanic happening again? How about Romeo and Juliet? The Moulin Rouge?" Without really waiting for a response, he briefly glanced back at Adra and even if he could hear his own heart shattering like glass, he spoke calmly and yet so very coldly. "Feel free to play your game if they don't start leaving soon or should the gentlemen return to the area. I believe Truth wished to speak with Lulu when she awoke so I've gotta wake him up before becoming reabsorbed into my body." After hearing Hades speak so coldly, Masao just seemed to freeze in place whereas Basilisk gave a tch sound and quickly lifted her off the ground. He didn't intend to let his daughter remain near the seemingly heartless male much less wait to see what the demonic male was talking about by 'playing a game'. Wataru padded backwards away from Adra as he followed Basilisk up to a point before turning and running as fast as his feet would carry him. As soon as they were out of sight much less hearing range, Hades sniffed slightly before starting to walk back towards the house. Why was this such a difficult thing to do? Masao should've been dead by now considering how long they'd spent apart and yet there she was. Why did she have to show up after he met Lianna. His heart was just starting to put itself back together from his past lover's should've-been-death with Lianna's kindness and now it was back in pieces from her just briefly showing up. He couldn't let that redheaded female ninja that close to him again. He doubted he could last through watching her die in his arms again. Now he could understand why the assassins had never let him keep anything from missions; too many memories and too many attachments.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 pm
Dantes_river

"but i've seen a side of you that they haven't" he chuckled, finishing another braid

"alright. now bite me before i use one of your knives." she sighed, shifting slightly so he could get to her skin without hair in the way.

"alright, daddy." she nodded, hugging him close. should i tell him what happened...? she thought to herself, biting her lip nervously.

"damn....." the demon sighed, shaking his head. "and here i was hoping for a barbecue...." he huffed, starting off after the Rune-clone. once he caught up, he gave a sigh and lightly poked Lucian. "how's the puppy?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Pure T0rture

"And what's this brighter side to me exactly?" Shayde asked curiously while gently taking Sky's hand in his and placing it on his cheek. The other's hand was warm against his skin which proved to Shayde that they were definitely opposites. He'd always found his own skin to be cold compared to other people's skin.

Hades simply smiled lightly to himself before letting his razor sharp teeth pierce through the faerie's skin. As soon as the blood touched his tongue, his body gave off a soft vibration similar to that of a cat purring. His thoughts blanked out completely as the warm liquid just washed over him like a wave upon the shoreline, his only real thought being that of following his instincts. Instinct wasn't always a good thing, however, as instinct began making his fingers start wandering across the female's body.

"Mmkay... I love you, baby girl," Trevor breathed out while hugging his daughter back as close as he could without breaking her ribcage.

"He twitched slightly and gave a soft whine, but hasn't done much else. It's obviously a new sedative they used to knock him out which means I'll have to find the potions master and get him to help build up his and Watari's immune system again. It's such a pain," Rune sighed lightly before sniffing again. "Well, you met my first lover albeit she's gotten far more uptight over the years we haven't run into each other..."
"Who's gotten uptight?" Lulu mumbled in a heavy slur, his body shifting back into his human form only with the wolf tail and ears. "It's nothin' you should worry 'bout, Lulu. You can keep sleeping until we reach the house." Lulu didn't really respond to Rune's response as he drifted right on back to sleep, his body finding it difficult to stay awake.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games