Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:47 pm
"Oo. Shadowheart has a boyfriend," Maso laughed only to flinch when Shadowheart's fist connected to his shoulder again. "Ow. Cranky much?" "I'm not cranky! It's just a little weird to just meet someone and all of a sudden you find out that he likes you!" Shadowheart snapped pinning Maso to the ground. "Say uncle." "Never!" Maso laughed getting Shadowheart's kneeagainst his throat. "Say uncle or you're never getting back up." "Never, loverboy." Shadowheart narrowed his eyes at Maso and snatched his arm up higher over his back until he heard the bone slide out of socket. "Say. Uncle. You. Wuss." "Uncle, uncle! Ow. Pop it back into place! It hurts, it hurts!" Shadowheart released Maso and walked casually over to the back door and sat down next to it without bothering to pop Maso's shoulder back into place. He watched as Maso held his shoulder while sitting up off the ground. "Thanks for nothing, loverboy." Shadowheart kept his eyes narrowed as several shadows slid out of the ground and shifted the tips of them into a hand that began sliding towards Maso. "I was kidding! Put 'em back, Shadowheart! Shadowheart, put the shadows back on the ground! Shadowhe-" Maso's voice vanished alongside him as Shadowheart smiled lightly under his mask. "Krystina, do you mind if I borrow Sky for a minute?" Sheik asked through the door in a more serious tone than he had used around her before.

((That's why I said it. smile ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 pm
"um...no i don't mind... we're done talking now anyways..." Krystina mumbled, a bit confused by the tone of his voice.
Sky blinked and looked up at the door. "um.... ok...." he mumbled and walked over to the door, opening it and sliding through it quickly. "what'd you want?" he asked, his face still a bright pink and his hands in his pockets as he was looking at the ground.
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and sat on her bed, looking at the medicine bottle her brother had given her before she tossed it against her pillow, wanting nothing more then to forge about it.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:07 pm
"Help convince Shadowheart to drag Maso out of the Shadow Roads before he dies," Sheik stated bluntly after pulling him out into the backyard. Shadowheart glanced at Skylar only to quickly look away. "I'm not gonna bring that over-exaggerater back." Shadowheart turned slightly so that his back was facing towards Sheik and Sky. "Good luck. He's very stubborn. He doesn't really listen to the rest of us, although I will say when Hades tried that, he quickly brought Maso back." Shadowheart quickly flipped backwards, hitting Sheik in the chest with his foot as he landed as gracefully as a cat. "It never happened," he growled sitting back down to where his back was towards Sky.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm
Sky's face was still red as he looked at Shadowheart, not entirely sure what to do. "um...not sure what the heck that was about.... but whatever. " he mumbled, feeling a bit akward, for some reason shadow reminded him a bit of the demon he'd just broken up with and that gave him a tiny bit of an idea. he gave the smallest of smiles and walked over to shadowheart, sitting next to him. "c-can you please bring maso back?" he mumbled, still feeling a bit akward since shadow was acting so mean right then.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:17 pm
"No." Shadow's reply was short and blunt. He narrowed his eyes as he glanced at Sky sitting next to him and folded his arms across his chest. "Why should I bring an over-exaggerater back into the world if he's just going to be a big baby and keep being a nuisance to society?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:21 pm
Skylar gave a tiny sigh and put his forhead against Shadowheart's. "because, he seems like a nice guy that just nees a tiny smack upside the head to fix his issues every so often... plus i thnk that my sister will get angry and so will sheik... if he's not around; so please?" he asked again, a tiny smile on his face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:25 pm
Shadow slid his mask back down as his eyes kept his gaze. "What part of no do you not understand? You're also invading my personal bubble."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:32 pm
Sky gave a tiny sigh. "all of it" he mumbled, a tiny smile on his face when he took off his mask. Skylar gave a small grin, not moving his face. "what's it gonna take to get you to bring him back?" he mumbled moving a bit closer to his face, their lips almost touching.

{this should be interesting....}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm
"It's... You're..." Shadowheart began as his eye started twitching only for his gaze to move to the side. "It's gonna take alot more than you'd probably be willing to offer." His eyes shifted back to meet with Sky's eyes showing no hint of emotion in them whatsoever although his face had turned a light red.

((Quite....))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 pm
Skylar blushed a bit and rolled his eyes. "you sure 'bout that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at him as he spotted the blush, his lips making contact with shadowheart's for a moment as his own cheeks heated up.

{hm... wonder what'd happen if someone saw them.... <.< }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm
Shadowheart blinked as his mind went completely blank. He didn't know how to respond to Skylar. All his ninja and assassin training had been broken through by a single person. Sheik blinked and started to snicker as he saw what had just happened between the two of them and how Shadowheart had drawn a blank instead of a sarcastic retort.

{Sheik is still outside with them. twisted }

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm
Sky sighed softly staying where he was but pulling his face away enough to let Shadowheart think. "you still sure i wouldn't be willing to give you what you wanted?" he asked with a small smirk, his face a bright pink when he heard sheik snickering behind them.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm
"Pretty positive," he murmured blinking again as he didn't seem to register Sheik's snickering. "What makes me seem so attractive to you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:30 pm
"i think you're just saying that and um...i-i dunno...." Skylar mumbled, looking at him with a slight blush. "a-at first i just kinda thought you were cute...er something like that... can't decide on the right word...." he sighed. "but i guess i like you're attitude... that you don't really care how ather people act..." he grinned, rubbing the back of his neck a bit.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm
"Wow. I wouldn't have guessed you'd be one of those people who find dark and gloomy attractive," Shadowheart muttered leaning back some. "You're still in my bubble... Wait. Just saying that I was pretty positive you're-!" Smacks Sky upside the head with one hand while leaning on the other. "I don't just say things just 'cause I wanna say 'em! You're an idiot if you think I was just saying that I'm pretty positive you wouldn't do what I wanted you to do!"

{He's so tempermental. xD }

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games