Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 pm
Sky gave a tiny pout and rubbed the back of his head, looking at him with a small sigh. "alright alright... you don't have to hit me..." he mumbled and then looked at the ground. "besides, you won't know until you tell me what you want me to do." he hummed, his hand dropping to his side as he looked back up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 pm
"You'd have to help me kill someone," Shadowheart stated bluntly. "Would you be willing to get rid of your hippy ways for him?"

((NO! Don't abandon me! Too many people do that already. crying Please tell me that your signature is just a joke... ))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm
"hm? oh... i guesso...."he sighed, looking at his feet again. he sighed softly and glanced back up at shadowheart. "but... not for him..."he smiled, his cheeks never fading from their dark pink shade.

{i wish it was a joke crying ... but i'm failing two classes and tomorow's semster end... my parents threatened to take out my comp if i didn't have passing grades by then.... emo i'm trying to cnvince them that i can keep my grades up. they've already said if i keep them up for a solid month and then some that i'll get it back..... but until then the only time i'll get on gaia is when i hack a school computer.} { i wouldn't leave gaia of my own free will, and i wouldn't abbandon any of my friends.}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm
"Please tell me you're not saying you'd... Oh by the Maker. You're saying you'd do it for me aren't you?" Shadowheart sighed slapping his hand to his forehead. "Fine. I'll bring him back." The shadows slid up from the ground as Maso appeared shivering as ice flakes coated him head to toe. "The Shadow Roads are freezing cold and I'm surprised he isn't dead already." "You-you're an a-a-a**," Maso stuttered as Sheik pulled him up to his feet.

(( crying I'm gonna miss you!))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:21 pm
Skylar blinked, looking at Maso with wide eyes. he looked at shadowheart and gave a tiny nod. "yeah that's what i meant...." he mumbled, his face still red. "you ok?" he sighed, looking back at maso again.

{imma miss you too! emo crying emo }  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm
"Good. I'll summon you to my side when he shows up," Shadowheart purred keeping his eyes averted from Sky. "N-no, I'm n-n-not all right. I'm f-f-freezin ******** cold," Maso hissed staying close to Sheik who whispered something in his ear. A smile slid across his face underneath Maso's mask. "Really? It's so c-cute how Shadowh-heart claims to have no-no feelings, but s-should someone get c-c-close enough to him they can un-unveil those emotions." "Watch it, skunk, or I'll send you back," Shadowheart hissed.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 pm
"alright." Skylar gave a tiny nod and then blushed slightly, guessing what sheik had told maso. "i-i'm gonna go check on my sister...." he sighed standing up quickly. he gave a small sigh and closed his eyes, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he played with the glass flower again, walking towards the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm
"She-Sheik, can I go lay down n-now?" Maso stuttered. Sheik nodded his head lightly as he pulled Maso back inside the house, catching Sky's arm with one hand he pointed back towards Shadowheart. "Lucius is already with her right now. She's right. He needs someone to get him out of grouchy mode," Sheik said lightly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Skylar gave a tiny nod and walked back over to shadowheart, looking at him with a small blush. he sighed softly and looked around, feeling a bit odd again. he'd only been planing on staying for the night, now what was he supposed to do?

Krystina had a tiny smile on her face, having watched it all from her bedroom window. "well, that ent a bit better then i'd thought it would..." she chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:26 pm
"What happened?" Lucius asked calmly from the floor beside her bed as Hades handed him a piece of paper he had witten in braille of what the medicine bottle had read.

"Weren't planning on having them force you to stay by my side were you?" Shadowheart asked quietly as he stared up at the sky after falling onto his back to lay down. "You'll probably wind up like the last three people forced by my side..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 pm
"Skylar kissed Shadowheart." Krystina smirked and turned around so Hades could see what she said too. she glanced at the paper in his hand and sighed, not bothering to explain that she didn't want to take the pills that were still in the bottle since he'd probably argue against it.

"um... no... but it's not like i don't mind being here.." Skylar blinked and looked at shadowheart with a raised eyebrow. "what happened to 'em?" he asked, tipping his head to the side as he moved so he was sitting next to his head but not blocking his view.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 pm
"That's cute. Shadowheart didn't hit him right?" Lucius smiled shaking his head lightly. "Don't bother with these anymore. They stopped working on your body I would say about 3 months ago." Hades gave a fake pout only to start laughing.

"The stars are holding them in their hands," he replied pointing up towards the sky. "It's why I gave up on trying to get attached to people."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:53 pm
"nope, didn't hit him. he just sorta...banked out for a moment." Krystina smirked. "and good, i hated takiing those things anyways." she smiled and cracked her neck as she flopped backwads, her head hanging over the edge next to his head.

Skylar sighed softly, not sure what to say to that. "ah.....well... i'll try my best not to end up like that. m'kay?" he murmured, hoping to cheer Shadowheart up a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 pm
"Try if you want, but the guy I need help killing is the one who sent them there," Shadowheart sighed glancing at Sky form the corner of his eyes. "I might've returned it if you pushed a bit harder..."

"Here. You should drink plenty of fluids," Lucius replied quickly feeling her presence near his head as he held up a bottle of water and his face turned a bright red under the mask he wore.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and rolled over so she was on her stomach before she grabbed the water bottle from him and took a small sip. "thanks." she smiled at him, playing with the blue streak in her hair for a little while.

Skylar gave a tiny sigh and pulled the flower back out of his pocket, along with a small pice of metal and a simple gemstone. "i should be fine." he mumbled and gave a tiny smile as the items in his hand shifted into a small dagger. "i can fight a little bit... but not as much as my sister." he added with a chuckle. he blinked a bit and then rose an eyebrow. "returned what?" he asked, a bit confused.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games