Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 pm
Pure T0rture
I'm just saying I'm not rushing you during all of this. :3 I can be very understanding and then I can be very blunt about the stupidity of people. I'm weird like that.

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

"Because they're still of blood to us. We may not be very enthusiastic about it, but they're still our sons, nephew and grandchildren. Besides that, the one you call Hades is more fragile than we originally thought if he's confusing the past and the present not to mention whether he's alive or dead. By the time he feels comfortable of speaking his past aloud, he'd be alone again. The bad things that follow him is the curse of his kind that stayed behind... From what we know, there were many of them that lived here once upon a time ago. As with man, war wiped many of them out alongside their own mortality. Endless aren't allowed to coexist with other Endless without repercussions and becoming mortal was their payment. As man discovered them, however, they were being put into their wars unwillingly and were somehow able to escape. How, we're still uncertain of, but a few stayed behind. Some of those who remained died from their own mortality, of old age, but others were able to hide. They moved around, always changing their identity to remain in the shadows and be forgotten. They were for the longest time until the Brotherhood found him and then the Templars and the Brotherhood were at war with each other not only over artifacts from the past, but him as well. In all truth, they know very well how to figure out his ancestry. They just won't do it because that's leverage over him, keeping him as their little lapdog. I suppose the pros over owning him outweighs the cons of not invading just his past, but his ancestors as well. Unfortunately for them, we have Levi who can pry into all of that once he gets through his lifetime that he can consciously remember. The only con with that is him ending up losing himself and ending up batshxt crazy. In a way, we promised to expose all of his secrets for you all so he could just get it out there in the open and not be asked later why he didn't speak of these things earlier. You can't just abandon family when they're in need and breaking promises is just flat out rude. That's why we remain," Serai answered with a brief shrug. Reaching over to Rissa and messing with her curls a bit, she smiled beneath her mask only to tap her on the chin. "You shouldn't stress so much, girlie. You'll die faster that way no matter how immortal you think you may be. There are many things in the timeline that cannot be changed, but there are many that can be changed. If you let it get to you, you won't last when the far more difficult tasks come into play. I love your hair by the way. My hair has waves, but forget the curls. It just doesn't last long in mine or my daughter's hair."

"Just speaking the truth... Yeah, well, little Mr. Veda can just take it and toss it to the wind. I lost more than just knives, but a fricking sheath, part of my pantsleg and I think it just tore open the side of my leg. That really hurt," Sheik shrugged slightly before pressing a bandage he pulled out of one of the hidden pockets on a different sheath against his thigh where blood began to come from had appeared. He really hadn't expected that.

Brushing his lips against Lianna's when she leaned over to kiss him, Runealis smiled lightly while gently running his thumb against her cheek. "And what if it's already in motion to the point we cannot change our path? How do you know I won't screw up again?" he breathed out softly while keeping his gaze on her expression.

"Ugh... This girl is getting shaken silly when she wakes up. This is why I wish her and her sister would've waited for me. I wanted to talk to them about that part of them, but no-ho. I don't care who summoned who where. Deception and Truth are my life so if anything endangers them, I'm not gonna play nice," Tyvinda retorted before glancing at Deception now leaning against his side with her eyes closed as if she were tired too. Wrapping his arm around her, he smiled faintly as it was definitely a change of pace from her. His two baby girls were with him once again and in safe arms.

"Oops... Someone definitely gets snippier when injured even if it's an accident... The sand brat? Who's that?" Veda questioned while beginning to fidget with Adramalech's shirt in his tiny hands. He couldn't stop from wanting to touch whatever was closest to him. At least he had avoided sticking everything in his mouth like a baby would do... Scratch that. He now had his thumb in his mouth as embarrassing as that was for a fully conscious demon such as himself.

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm
Dantes river
thank you~ also, i've been meaning to toss Perem in an rp for a while, hope you don't mind my little sandman showing up~

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go - Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing - Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days

"thanks...." she shrugged, tapping her fingers. "i'd trade you if i could. its hard to tame curls back into a ponytail and imposible to fight with my hair down since i tend to be the brute force out of all of us." she mumbled, pulling on one of the golden curls only to watch it spring right back into place.

"here, let me..." Kana sighed, taking the bandage from him and gently wrapping the cut before she returned to being curled into his side.

"the path might seem the same now, but every destination changes with each step we take. we just have to take those steps together rather then separately." she hummed, giving him a gentle smile.

"the sand brat is the nickname i gave to an old friend. his father was something of a sandman, so i thought it fitting." Adra drawled, watching the spirit with a grin. "his entire body can phase in and out of the spirit realm at whim, and he has this habit of straying into the dreams of the spiritually inclined." he shrugged, smirking as the man slowly took form in front of them, giving a low bow.
"forgive me for not introducing myself sooner, i hadn't expected to be staying so long. my name is Perem Keedar, Nightmare of the Light and Keeper of the Shadows dreams." he smirked, looking up with glimmering gold eyes. "you'll have to forgive me if i don't stay long, this world isnt exactly my forte." he drawled, carefully remaining under the shade of one of the trees.

I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:52 am
Pure T0rture
It's fine.

Starting to laugh, Serai slapped Rissa on the back in a way that one might consider friendly if it weren't for the slight sting that came with it. "Hou just haven't learned the secrets of taking curly hair. I had a sister with hair like yours only it was red like Sheila's hair. Not the dark red like Tyvinda's hair, but the bright red of my eyes kind of red. I used to play with her hair for hours during my rebellious teenage years, the whole act of not wanting to be told what I had to do. Levi had his brother, Giosuè, and sister, Lorraine, start up a band even though Giosuè was still an adolescent and Lorraine only just reached her thirteenth birthday. My favorite song from them was Battleborn. I don't even know where they got it from, but it was beautiful. Gives me goosebumps just remembering it. Anyhoo, the secret art of super curly hair is picking through it in which other people will find it ten times easier to do than you yourself ever will. You could always ask Hades to help you with it for reasons I'm sure you will all have a hoot about. When a man can run and kill someone in high heels and a dress without having issues in moving gracefully like a woman, you'd get a little scared but you'd also be very impressed. He'd make a pretty woman though," she laughed while returning to fingering through the girl's golden curls as if it were her hobby to just randomly play with long hair.

"You don't-," Sheik started to argue only to sigh when Kana took the bandages from him and started to wrap up his thigh. Ignoring the snickers from Hei, Kibum and Fedelta, he was attempting to keep from letting his face flush. By the time she was curled up back at his side, he'd managed to calm himself and gently wrap his arm around her. "You didn't have to do that. I was just trying to stop the bleeding to see what exactly he did damage-wise."

Smiling up at the faerie, the Romanian briefly closed his eyes making him appear so very innocent. "You're so nice to me. Thank you for that and I hope your opinion of me won't change when you know all of my secrets. You deserve so much more than I could ever give you in a million lifetimes," he murmured gently before kissing her a bit more deeply this time than the last kiss.

"Right... So that mark is what now? Not to seem overly critical or objective to what you're doing, but we've only just met after all," Tyvinda questioned while watching this new guy carefully. "Oh and do you know anyone, just out of curiosity, by the name of Albert or Siegfried Schtauffen based on what you do?"

Lucian didn't seem to react to him as he just brushed his hand against Truth's forehead and took a bite of his sandwich, or at least one of them. At least Kansei understood alongside Sheik's dad that his stomach was fixing to try eating him after how much energy he expended through recovering from injuries and mauling critters in a half-shifted form meaning whatever had been in his stomach had gone through his system faster through a much faster metabolic system being initiated.

"That sounds like one of the kids Lucy ended up putting up in the Tenth Gate so as to figure out who would be it's guardian. Perhaps that one's descendant? Let him know I said hello too," Veda responded thoughtfully before starting to chew on his fingers to ease some of the pain coming from his gums. Not finding any relief, however, he just opted to moving around a little in Adramalech's arms.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:16 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"i usually have Lianna or Kansei help me with it, but i think i might try and keep it down for a little while.." she drawled, not bothering to protest the woman playing with her hair as it didn't seem to be doing any harm.

"i know~ you can look at it later, though. right now, we're relaxing." she hummed, sticking her tongue out at him.

Blushing darkly, the faerie kissed him back once more, closing her eyes and pulling him closer, much to the protest of Aerith, who had been silent up to that point.
"either get a room, or stop sucking face in front of us" Aerith chuckled, skipping a pebble across the ground from where he sat.

"its a protection mark. similar to the one you placed on her forehead when she was a child. but rather then to keep bad dreams away, mine is to assist her in reconnecting to her body." the newcomer drawled, eyes scanning the area around them. "i'll leave once that's happened."
"mmm.... perhaps... i've never bothered to ask him." the crow shrugged, looking down to Veda once more. "something up? you're getting squirmy all of a sudden." he grunted, raising an eyebrow. "did i break you or something?" he half joked, not sure what to do with an infant.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:29 pm
Pure T0rture

"That would be a good idea. You keep pulling your hair back in ponytails, you'll start getting a receding hairline. Besides, it's very pretty unlike my hair, my husband's hair, all of my children's hair and even my grand children's hair. We've all got thick, straight hair if not with just a faint wave to it. You would've had to have seen Tyvinda when he actually let his hair get long to see even the faintest wave in it. He was adorable as a child, but when he got to that rebellious teenage years, he was a severe pain in my a**. I didn't let Sheik interact with girls after Tyvinda's little stunt until Sheila hopped aboard her little red bandwagon of crazy and he had to leave. It's why he's far more uptight than Sheila and Tyvinda," Serai hummed in a far less unamused tone. Brushing her own hair out of her eyes, she raised an eyebrow at Rissa. "So you feeling any better now?"

"Alright, alright. We'll just relax then and hope the brat doesn't do that again," Sheik sighed, giving in to just settling down with Kana. At hearing Aerith's protest of Runealis and Lianna kissing, he couldn't help but to chuckle. His protest was followed by Fedelta and Kibum giving a mutual agreement of the couple stopping. "There could be worse things they're doing instead of just sucking face."

Raising a middle finger to Aerith, Fedelta and Kibum was how Runealis responded to their protests before taking a moment to look at them. "You're still new to the feeling if you haven't experienced it yet then, boys. There's some things words can't describe so you have to find a way to do so. This is one of those things," he retorted while sticking his tongue out at them. Turning his face back to Lianna, he kissed her one more time before dragging her down beside him in the grass with his arms around her. "You'd think they'd never seen people kiss to show affection before the way they're acting. I stand by what I said too. You deserve much more, much better than I can ever give you and I hope you, even if only just you, can forgive me for my sins and the danger I bring to you and our friends."

"Ah. It's not Sheikah magic is the only real difference. That's probably something Tex would call me stupid for not knowing, but he thinks everyone's stupid for not being able to use the entire brain altogether like he does, the weird booknerd," Tyvinda acknowledged, his gaze still never shifting in the slightest until Giosuè deliberately took up a piece of apple in his hand and shoved it into his mouth. "Jerk... You didn't answer the second question. Do you know Albert and/or Siegfried Schtauffen based on what you do? They do a lot of the dream and spirit stuff from what I understood of their occupation, only Siegfried is more commonly known by his alter ego, Nightmare. Albert's his twin. Both have blonde hair, are very knightly and whatnot although they're technically princes albeit Siegfried killed his father when he discovered his alter ego..."

"You don't have to leave so suddenly, Monsieur Perim. Trevor's just really edgy 'cause of that dark critter being as strong as it is and not being able to really do much due to lack of knowing how to deal with spirits. It'd be nice getting to know you seeing as Truth trusts you," Lucian smiled up at the dark skinned male while scratching his chest with one hand.

"No, you didn't break me, ya fruity crow. I think my teeth are trying to come in 'cause my gums are really uncomfortable. I was trying to press my fingers into it to get it to stop, but it's not doing much. Wish I could skip this phase of wanting to touch and chew on everything not to mention the whole tooth issue and not having much control over what this infantile body does. It's so irritating," Veda grumbled although he almost looked as if he were on the verge of tears. This definitely wasn't a fun experience. Why couldn't the shadows do like what Seda and Shayde did for Adramalech? This whole rebirth process was just making him feel distressed on having to grow back up into the weird jester-like demon who had been alone for most of his life. He would probably still end up being weird to most through this second life too. "Ow... Hey, Adra? Was I always weird to you? I mean, no one ever liked being around me before and after the whole Pandora Box issue... Was it just because I intimidated people with my abilities or did I do anything that made me seem like the weird demonic jester? I never really understood why everyone avoided me like the plague...."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:44 pm
Dantes river
i graduated~ ^-^

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"much better, thank you." the girl nodded, her blonde curls bouncing with the motion. looking to the window, she gave a sigh. "should we go back out there?"

"he has a point, guys." Kana smirked, rolling her eyes as the elf frowned more.
"doesn't change the fact that it's gross to watch her making out with him. especially when they're both covered in blood." Aerith drawled, skipping another stone just past Lianna's feet.
"i don't think they're used to seeing me so affectionate for one person." Lianna chuckled, kissing his cheek as she lay beside him. "and whatever danger comes our way, i won't blame you for any of it."

"Perhaps i do. the names sound familiar." Perem drawled, floating a few inches off the ground as he spoke.
turning to the lycan, he gave a grin. "i'd stay for longer if i could, but as i said, this realm isn't my specialty. i can only stay here for short periods of time without risking my health." he drawled, his grin fading away as he spoke, expression turning tired.
"ah... teething... yeah, that can be a real pain." the demon nodded, looking up to the others. "anyone know what might help the little guy with his teeth?"

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 am
Pure T0rture
Congratulations! :3

"Yeah. They'll be asking what's u-puh...? Is that the boy called Ephraim in that chair? How the fxck did he even get in here without sending me some kind of alert on intruders?!" Serai sighed only to become immediately confused when she noticed the golden-amber coloration of his hair out of the corner of her eye. Raising an eyebrow at Rissa, her arms crossed over her chest back in that unamused demeanor of hers. At seeing him stir, her gaze shifted back to him only to gasp at the middle finger directed at her.

"Shut up, ya old bag. Jesus. With loudmouths like you around it's a miracle anyone can sleep. No wonder Trevor never wanted his kids to meet you," Ephraim muttered before stretching, his gaze settling on Rissa. Smiling faintly, his shooting Serai the bird turned into a faint wave at her. Standing up, he padded over to her and lowered himself into a crouch. "Am I wanting to know the answers to what I missed with the shadows being so frigging irritating? And no, he's not back with me..."

"Thank. You," Sheik smirked while kissing Kana on the cheek. He'd let a little smugness show in proving he was right on how the duo could be doing worse things.

"That's a stupid statement to make. Dark elves are creatures that kill each other for fun and she is half dark elf so blood probably doesn't bother her. Then you gotta think that he's been killing people before you even existed. Blood definitely doesn't bother him unless it's from someone who has entered his little emotional bubble. Put them together and it's like they're making out after a rainstorm," Watari snorted while glancing briefly at the house then to Adramalech and Veda. He could only give a brief shrug as to his question seeing as he'd never dealt with infants before.

"Oh no. Feel free to blame me all you like. I'm used to that and I know my mistakes have caused said events to happen. That stopped bugging me years ago. I just ask to be forgiven if you feel you can forgive me. If you feel you can't like how Sheik's still bitter about me lying about my real identity, I will understand and I won't blame you. You all had every right never to trust me again and yet other than Sheik's bit of bitterness at me lying to him and Lulu's slight bit of doubting really knowing me anymore, none of you have really acted like I was the scourge of the Earth. I thank you all for that and for not making me feel like the odd man out," Runealis smiled while snuggling close to her. Gently kissing her on the cheek, he lightly rubbed his thumb against the back of her hand. "They're going to have to get used to it though 'cause that and protecting you is the easiest and possibly the only ways I know of to show affection. I've pretended for so long with my emotions, they've gotten all confused so I have issues expressing them properly."

"Ah. Find him something to chew on that isn't small enough for him to swallow and isn't metallic. It can be plastic or rubber or whatever, but in all honesty from what I know, there isn't really a way to deal with teething infants but to try keeping them distracted or something to chew on until his teeth cut through the gums. Karma kind of dealt with the teething stages. One day they had no teeth, the next they were wearing toothy grins," Tyvinda answered only to raise a brow when Giosuè knelt down beside Adramalech and removed a set of colorful plastic keys set upon a plaster key ring. As was in the nature of a baby, it immediately caught his attention and soon enough Veda was chewing on the keys. "I hate vagueness, Perri. Sure it makes me a hypocrite, but I was raised to be vague about everything. If you answer my questions vaguely with a "perhaps" or "I think so", I'm not going to be a happy camper. It's either yes or no. There aren't any maybes unless you're Sheik's twin... Oops..."

"So even if you're in the spirit realm, you're unable to stay near? I mean, not everyone is spiritually sensitive, but there are those of us still able to notice your presence in that realm," Lucian frowned slightly as if he'd noticed the change in the male. Blinking, the lycan shifted his gaze towards Sheik's voice whereas the blonde male seemed to freeze up. "Sheik has a twin?"

"Really, Tyvinda? You know the fourth one isn't supposed to be spoken about...."

"It slipped..."

"It is. These chewy plastic key things humans use for their infants does make it feel a little better though. It sounds like Ephraim's back, but the shadows are still debating waking Shayde right now. That's about all I'm picking up on right now from the shadows. Some say it'd be fine to let him come back since they don't see any immediate harm, but others disagree on many different "what if" theories even going so far as to say they need his guardian to catch up in all he knows. They've become very overbearing since their kingdom fell," Veda responded with a green key set into place in his mouth. At least the form he was in was now distracted instead of starting to cry. Actually, now that he thought about this, he inwardly facepalmed. Now that Hagen wasn't around, the entire beginning stages of development would now be put into the hands of these guys and only three of them had experience with infants that he could name due to them being parents. "Hey, Adra? Was I always weird to you? I mean, no one ever liked being around me before and after the whole Pandora Box issue... Was it just because I intimidated people with my abilities or did I do anything that made me seem like the weird demonic jester? I never really understood why everyone avoided me like the plague...."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:17 pm
Dantes river
thankies~

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

Hugging him, the blonde gave a shrug and looked around. "short version, some old friends of Hades and Liannas' showed up, we kicked butt and now we're resting up." she mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder.

"doesn't change the fact that it bothers me." he drawled, another rock skidding by his sister's toes.
"its alright. take your time and sort out your feelings. i'll be patient." Lianna hummed, closing her eyes as she curled into him some more.

"i can't tell you for sure, i haven't spoken to others in my position in a long time. since i was a child, in fact." Perem drawled, his image flickering. "although, it was a Nightmare that caused this to happen.... but i doubt it was him." he murmured, the entire left half of his face seeming to melt away to large patches of burn scars that carved at his skin.

"little bit says thank you." Adra smiled, turning his attention back to Veda when he heard the question. "i think it was more the look you took on. despite it being less threatening then your other look, it still caused a great deal of uncomfortable-ness in the others. it might have to do with that always smiling mask you wore. i'm not sure. i was always fairly interested in meeting you, but my brothers weren't so keen. nor was our father. apparently you and him had a bit of a rough past." he shrugged, popping another piece of fruit into his mouth.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:01 pm
Pure T0rture
But of course. I'm very proud of you. :3

"Well it's good you managed to kick butt albeit I'm going to have to do some snooping on these friends you mentioned. I don't like not knowing what I'm stepping into," Ephraim smiled lightly before gently hugging her back. He still didn't understand why she didn't make him freak out like other girls, but whatever. That actually reminded him... "Oi, ya crazy old bat! You mind getting Adra to come in here. I'd like to try finishing that conversation we were having when the shadows hadn't noticed me sending him messages after having cut off most ties to this side. I had to be vague with him after all to avoid getting caught."

"Get him yourself," Serai snapped only to scowl when he just shot her a glare from the corner of his eye. Stomping out the door, she hit Adramalech on the back with her shoe. "That Ephraim brat said he'd like to continue the earlier discussion... And Levi says it was no problem. He just had the feeling to bring it along and it proved to be a wise decision. Don't think too much about it."

"Whatever," Watari muttered while rolling his eyes..

"Thank you for being you," Runealis purred softly before shutting his eyes too and letting his muscles start to relax. He was starting to feel the bruises that were taking up residence on his body from having been skipped across the ground. He did, however, flick a knife to where it just barely missed Aerith's foot. "Skip another rock past us, boy, and I'm going to knock your teeth down your throat."

"Ephie's back? Huzzah! And you're gonna hafta explain this secret conversation between y'all when you come back out. He's supposed to contact me, not you," Tyvinda smiled only to shoot Adramalech a dark glare. Glancing back at Perrim, he grimaced slightly before nodding slightly. "Yeah... That's Nightmare's work or at least some of it. Siegfried's actually a really sweet kid when his dark side isn't out albeit a bit sarcastic. You wouldn't have to talk to them to know it was them you pass by. Siegfried's right arm kind of enlarged itself in some kind of mutated form and he has three different swords; a broadsword, a black and red blade with an orange eye surrounded by some brown looking roots and a light blue and white blade. The latter two change shape depending on it's wielder and are called Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. One brings life, the other death, but both are demonic swords he's taken upon himself to keep out of the hands of others. Albert is pretty normal minus the fact that he enjoys smiling a little too much."

"You have a twin? Why did you only say you had only Sheila and Trevor as siblings then then?" Lucian asked Sheik making the blonde Sheikah start fidgeting his fingers.

"'Cause we're not supposed to talk about him... Our mother never gave him a name and he's been locked inside a crystal prison in a deep slumber since I can remember... He doesn't even look anything like any of us... The Sheikah, or what remains of us have been in debate over what should happen to him since we were born. I've never known him or if I ever did, I can't really remember him. He wasn't supposed to even be mentioned," Sheik finally responded while glancing at the ground.

"He was different from us so it was assumed he was a bad omen... It's why I understood how Ephie felt when he was younger and opted to treat him as if he were my own son... I would've brought him with me if I could, but the prison he's in isn't something I learned about. I would've learned about it when I turned twenty, but I opted to leave home beforehand. Last I heard about him was that he was moved still within the confines of his prison and Sheik told me that shortly after Ephie dragged him into my home and demanded he fix me."

"And it's none of your business what I did with him. You'll never get to meet him unless he manages to break out of that crystal."

"But he was your son! How could you just heartlessly seal him away like some kind of monster?"

"Because it wasn't! Whatever that thing was, whatever it is, had no relation to me. I might've birthed it, but I have no idea how it got inside me. Fortunately, it didn't do any damage to Sheik and that is what I'm grateful for; the only good child I ever had is Sheik after all."

"And that's why the fourth child isn't mentioned..."

"It wasn't my choice to look like a jester. It's not like I deliberately painted or tattooed those marks onto my face. And it wasn't my fault about your dad either! I told him to leave me be, but they didn't listen. They kept poking and prodding and if hadn't been for Jedah, it would've been a lot worse. He should be glad all I took from him was part of his arm and leg instead of taking his head clean off his shoulders and even then, it was stopped by Jedah lopping his arm from the elbow down and his leg from the knee down completely off. He shrieks like a little girl by the way," Veda immediately said almost as if it were a defensive mechanism set into place. At hearing Maso snap something in Sheikah, his eye twitched slightly and his chewing on the little plastic keys continued in a few minutes in silence. "Sorry..."

Tapping Kansei on the shoulder rather gently, Giosuè pointed to her ears before making a motion to signify the key on the necklace he'd given her. Moving his hand as if someone mocking another talking, he gave her a thumbs up. He wasn't sure if she'd understand that he was telling her if she heard voices now that she had the key it was a normal occurrence, but he had to try now that Serai wasn't breathing down his neck and his gloves were back on. Blinking at Sheik's furrowed brow, he turned away slightly and stuck his nose up in the air a bit as if making it apparent he didn't care to answer Sheik's questions on why he was talking about a necklace with Kansei. "If you didn't understand what he just signed to you, voices are common with some necklace he gave you. What necklace is he talking about? Ow! Jesus, dad! Why'd you just kick that? Don't give me that look of calling me a baby... I just told you not to do that. And you and mom wonder why Trevor left home in such a rebellious manner. Ow! Goddamnit! Quit kicking me where Veda just tried to take my leg!"

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:26 pm
Dantes river
^-^

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"okay, semi-long version: there were some fae, few of whom wanted Lianna to go back with them, and others who wanted Hades to 'face his crimes', as they put it. there were also some assassins that wanted hades to go with them, but he took care of them on his own." rissa shrugged, scratching at her head. "there's a few guys here that are like brothers to lianna and they helped us out earlier."

"well seeing as my normal contact in the shadows is sitting in front of you talking about his burns, i had to ask someone else. now if you'll excuse me, i'll be back in a sec." Adra grinned to Trevor and Perem, ignoring the shoe as he stood and carried Veda inside with him. "Ephraim. good to see you again." he drawled, readjusting Veda again.

"so it was him.... that makes sense, i suppose...." he nodded, gold eyes flickering up to adra when he mentioned his other job. "i'll keep my eye out for them, then. always good to have friends in the spirit world." he murmured, turning to listen to sheik explain his twin's predicament.
"how is someone not looking like you an omen? what does he look like exactly?" he drawled, fingers twitching at his side.

Raising his hands up in defense, Aerith gave the two a grin. "okay, no more rocks." he hummed, dropping his arms down again as he began picking up a few wood chips from the ground.
"no wood chips, either. or anything else." Lianna sighed, watching her brother set the woodchips down as he hid his grin. "sometimes i can't believe i'm actually related to him. if only through our mother."

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:53 pm
Pure T0rture
I'll miss you while you're away.

"Sounds eventful. It doesn't surprise me that the fey not being able to let anything go seeing how they're all about the favors and debts and wars on each other. The Brotherhood doesn't surprise me either seeing as they were obsessed with their greatest weapon against all enemies; Runealis Sareila. The fact that he showed back up after years of knowing he was their murderous pet dog is probably stirring up a wasp's nest within their ranks. They're going to keep coming after him even if it means killing everything he cares about here or killing him again just to drag his corpse back to headquarters," Ephraim murmured lightly, his gaze shifting briefly to the doorway as if hearing something. Gently brushing a curly blonde hair out of Rissa's face, he quickly gave her a peck on the cheek before Adramalech came in. From there, he gave a slight wave of his hand before removing a stack of papers from under the coffee table and setting them up in a specific order an inch apart. On each of the pieces of paper was a face that looked very peaceful if not as if the person was asleep. On the one row was just two pieces of paper in which one had Shayde's face on it and the other just had the word "ME" scribbled on it. In another row, between two pictures was an empty space. "It's been buggin me, Adra, since we last spoke. It's been about eighteen hours since then as shocking as it may sound. This is everyone in the tombs that were in there when we got snatched back and when I woke up exactly as they've been placed. Can you think of any faces that're missing? Perhaps any auras or presences in there that you may have felt even if only for a second? Shadowheart's irritation was able to be felt until he went to sleep so my guess is our presences disappear in those tombs when we're asleep, but as we wake, they return. It's how we've been hidden from the realm of light for so long. If they didn't notice us, they wouldn't have anything to look for after all. If you have to ask the guy outside, feel free to show him these sketches too...."

"I can't recall ever being in there so don't ask me. You seem worried about this Shadowheart guy too, Ephraim," Veda stated rather calmly while making Ephraim's eyes snap up to him. So the demon that was now being returned to this world could tell he was somewhat worried about why the shadows had kept their prince asleep. It seemed odd listening to the infant speaking like a normal adult while he was chewing on plastic keys, but whatever. He supposed it was to be expected from an overly advanced demon being fixed over a war between man and demon.

"Stupid demon and shadow brat. They just shrug everything off unless it affects them while bossing everyone else around. That shadow brat is younger than me! What gives him the right to tell me what to do?! Ugh! I hate kids," Serai growled while crossing her arms over her chest and using her foot to slide her shoe back on. Ignoring how both of her sons let their expressions become void of emotion, she glanced briefly at where Runealis was snuggled up against Lianna. They seriously needed a bath seeing as they both looked as if they took a bath in blood then just wiped off their face and hands. That was disgusting and trying to get some infectious disease. Apparently Lianna's addition of Aerith not being allowed to skip anything past them made Runealis chuckle.

"It's a Sheikah superstition. Sheikah are naturally blonde or redheaded with either blue-green eyes or that golden reddish-orange color as is obvious by Trevor's, Sheik's, Aunt Serai's and Uncle Levi's eyes and hair. They normally have a specific appearance. Even though Deception and I have black hair, we still have the features and body structure of a Sheikah. Superstition is that if two Sheikah have a child together yet carries no characteristic of either parent, it's unnatural and something so beyond horrifying it's indescribable. Like Aunt Serai and Uncle Levi before them, Sheik, Sheila and Trevor are of the purest descent of Sheikah whereas Deception, Truth and I are only halfbred. You look close enough, I share the same body structure as Sheik, Trevor and Uncle Levi. We're all close in appearance besides how my hair is black and white while theirs is either blonde or red. Same goes for Aunt Serai, Truth and Deception albeit Deception has dark hair like me. It's pretty stupid in all actuality," Watari clarified while slightly flicking a white hair out of his face, his blue-green eyes watching Serai grumbling to herself. He hadn't heard of his fourth cousin before this after all. Then again, he hardly really got to meet up with his cousins.

"Good boy. I would've thought he'd automatically understand I'll make him choke on his teeth if he continued skipping things past us after the first warning, but apparently he's not that bright. Oh well. He's stopped for now and he understands it for the moment," Runealis smiled lightly as the rise and fall of his chest started slowing ever so slightly. He would've liked to have eaten or drank something, but he hadn't been that active like this in a long while so he was rather tired right now. He was still very much aware of his surroundings, he just didn't feel like he could keep going with small, restless naps placed between full-out brawls every single day.

"He's relatively... I don't know how to explain it without making him sound normal. To me, he was normal. He was pretty normal in behavior during his active years before he was crystallized or whatever you want to call it... Our mother didn't really let us near him or to interact with him so my observations of him were from afar and yet he always appeared to be content with everyone else interacting with everyone else who wasn't him. It was like loneliness didn't phase him. That was his only real abnormality," Tyvinda answered for Sheik while thinking back on his other kid brother. Sheik just began fidgeting uncomfortably as his elder brother began trying to explain what this mysterious brother was like. The redheaded Sheikah winced slightly when a shoe popped him on the side of his head only to make him bristle "Albert's a be-the-leaf kind of guy just as a warning. One minute he can be your best friend, the next minute he'll be trying to kill you. I'd say he's bipolar while Siegfried is suffering from dual personalities. She really needs to stop hitting people just 'cause she disagrees... I think I drew a picture of Sheik's twin once... Ah! Here it is. My hobby of art. Just understand that this was how I last saw him and he was... Eight or so. Let's see... Dark bluish-purple hair that lightens and darkens at times and can even just be blue or purple... Eyes that were always changing colors and a light caramel color for his skin... Sometimes his entire appearance would change too, but those are the details first noted when our mother gave birth to him." Snapping his fingers a small canvas appeared with a detailed image of a boy painted onto it in various manners like that of a collage.

"Quit dwelling on it. Like I said before, he's none of your concern. Tyvinda, you were weird in and of yourself so normal isn't exactly normal to you. Besides that, you deliberately did things that were horrible just to try proving a point. You stepped on cracks in the hopes I would break my back, walked under ladders, threw a mirror at me and shattered it... Do I really need to continue with all of the various superstitions you attempted? Bad things are brought about by these ungodly beings that are born with no resemblance to anyone in their family. Sheila didn't become a bxtch until it entered our life and she didn't become homicidal until we put him in that crystal. You anger them and bad things will grow worse. Call it coincidence or whatever the hell you want, but the bad events in our family didn't occur until after it entered our home. By sealing it away, it lessened it's damage to our home albeit still must've angered it..."

"Quit calling him "it"... Just because he was different didn't give you the right to assume bad things were his doing. He probably felt bad about being different what with your personality of deliberately honing in on the faults of others and poking at it until they have literally no self-esteem. Sheila didn't become a bxtch because of him, but because she took after you, Serai. As it's been stated before, it's no wonder why Sheik and Trevor don't like you and Leviticus much less want anyone ever meeting you."

"You want to say that over here, puppy?"

"Sure thing. I'll even speak slower and enunciate for you to understand the words coming outta my mouth."

"Unnecessary, Lulu and Serai. We don't need another fight this soon."

Giosuè gave a soft sigh while Sheik started lightly rubbing the bandages on his leg, Lucian and Serai both highly irritated by the other and the whole discussion of a hidden fourth child of his elder brother's family. This definitely wasn't exactly a great discussion to be having right now. It was at this time that a soft chuckle could be heard faintly from the key necklace he'd given Kansei although only she'd be able to hear it and it's amusement.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:21 pm
Dantes river
^-^

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"yeah... it doesn't surprise me either. I'm gonna go get some food..." Rissa drawled, kissing his cheek just before he began talking to Adra, sliding past the demonic duo on her way back outside.

".... i think the kid had the same black hair as perem and shadowheart do.... and i swear i coulda heard him mumbling to himself... but i thought it was just me being paranoid or maybe the little sand brat talking to me, so i ignored it." Adra drawled, staring at the papers carefully. "but i remember that he was older then most of the people around him. and definitely a dude." he nodded, glancing outside as he debated asking Perem for help.

"mm... he's the kind of person who needs things spelled out for him so he can't get any loopholes" lianna mumbled as she closed her eyes. "but it can be kinda funny... when he's not targeting you...."

"they sound like my kind of people." the spirit grinned, his feet briefly touching the ground as he took the images, scanning them over before handing them back. "he looks like a normal kid to me." he shrugged, glancing from lulu to serai with a frown.
"might i remind you that there are people here recovering from injuries, and that the tension you're creating is making it harder for their bodies to heal?" he murmured, raising an eyebrow at them both.

Her ear twitching at the sound, Kansei blinked and scanned the group to see if anyone was laughing. not seeing anyone laughing, let alone acknowledging the laughter, she frowned slightly and barely glanced at the key around her neck.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:29 pm
Pure T0rture

"Male with dark hair and was slightly older than the others... I'd think he wouldn't be too much older seeing as the shadows made it clear that anyone inside that tomb were children which would mean that he had to have been younger than eighteen... But the oldest in appearance was Shadowheart and myself from what I can recall even if only vaguely... I haven't been in the tombs as much as Shadowheart so this is so frustrating trying to put a face down on who went missing before we got snatched back," Ephraim grumbled after scribbling down the brief notes at the bottom of the page. It'd be far easier to know who this person was if he'd been in there more than a couple times, but as far as Shayde had told him, he was still learning what the shadows had already taught Shayde about their original homeland and he knew he was. During his trips through the shadows, he couldn't even point someone in the direction of the tombs. "This guy... Didn't he have paint on his skin making him look like some kind of voodoo witch doctor or was that someone else?"

Pausing in chewing on the little plastic keys, Veda shifted his gaze elsewhere in the room which made Ephraim do the same just out of curiosity. Not seeing anything, he raised his brow in confusion. It just seemed odd the baby had looked that way. "All things return to nothing," Veda murmured as if that were supposed to answer his confusion only for a light laughter to start up from him.

"What's so-? Oh hell no. There ain't gonna be any of that alpha stigma shxt going on inside the house," Ephraim started to question only to reach over real quick to cover Veda's eyes. It just seemed so creepy hearing an older maniacal laughter alongside that of an infant's laughter. "This kid's definitely making what rages I went into look docile. What the heck is even setting him off?"

"Hey, Rissa. Any word on Shadowheart coming back like Ephie did?" Watari smiled lightly at seeing Rissa come out of the house shortly after Adramalech had entered. He was just going to ignore that faint laughter from inside for now. He didn't like that faint dark presence inside the house though.

"I would have to agree to that if he wasn't being an irritating little dillhole to us. He definitely needs to find a new target before he eats my foot though seeing as my patience will wear thin," Runealis chuckled lightly while briefly kissing her on the neck. Maintaining his smile, he couldn't help but feel himself drifting back to sleep beside Lianna. She was just so comfortable to be around that he couldn't help but to relax. Unfortunately for him, he also knew it'd make him far easier to be taken advantage of.

"Well, enjoy their presence then should you encounter them. And that's what I've always thought, but my parents don't fricking listen. It's them that caused me to leave home in the first place and if I'd known where he was, I'd've taken him with me. They call me insane and yet they have one kid that's different and the world's come to an end," Tyvinda smiled lightly only to stick his tongue out at Serai when she flicked him off. Superstitions were so stupid to him. What his mother called "in spite", he called "disproving". "I'm going to agree with Perrem on y'all fighting though. There's a lot of negative energy coming from both of you that needs to chill. I know what you mean, puppy, but arguing with her is like trying to argue with a statue. She is the very essence of evil and she spawned a female just like her."

"The argument wouldn't have taken place if the idiot over there hadn't've opened his big flapping lips! Tyvinda's always been out for one person; himself. He'd sell any of you out if it would save his own life and there were no other way. He may act like a saint in front of you all, but I raised that brat for eighteen years and he never showed appreciation for anything I've done for him. It's just how he is. At least Leviticus had the decency for doing what was best for everyone as a whole," Serai snapped, Tyvinda twitching at her words. Just as he was about to argue, however, Lucian pounced on her and making them roll as they hit the ground, separating just as quickly.

"Quit placing the blame on others before I rip your tongue out through your teeth! Apparently you're incapable of seeing the truth with your precious ability of the Eye of Truth. Trevor's a nicer person than you or your husband and I don't need my sight to see that much. Take credit where credit is due, you ratchet-"

"Lucian, heel! Both of you split up and refrain from interacting with each other altogether. Trevor, calm yourself altogether. You had that look in your eye before you tried killing Sheila and dad was forced into dragging you off of her. Just relax all of you and try letting those trying to sleep get a restful sleep and those healing do exactly that. Lucian, go sit by Kansei until you can cool down," Sheik snapped causing the lycan to slowly creep over towards Kansei with a low growl still coming from him. At least the blonde male was still rational enough to obey orders and his brother didn't like a lot of attention being drawn to his true nature which was why his gaze was now diverted elsewhere. As for his mother, well he couldn't necessarily control her. Serai just held a dark glare at him right now while Giosuè pulled her back to her feet. She was a pain in the butt like that.

"Stupid bxtch should be glad I haven't mauled her already as I'd like to do," Lucian snorted while finally settling himself down beside Kansei and curling up in a ball. If he was going to get scolded for defending others then what was the point of defending them? They needed defending with Serai around and yet he's getting scolded like a child?! It was stupid!

"So they're still passing us around, I see. I suppose that's what they do to us "heretics" amongst their own kin though, the odd ones. She even went so far as to put him in here with us. I was the first and though Giosuè was a sweet boy that listens really well, he never used the key because he himself is imprisoned. Sad but true. So what name do I get to call the newest owner of the key that imprisons us?" the voice from the key chuckled faintly in a rather hollow yet confident tone. Even if only for a second, what appeared to be a figure enshrouded in shadow yet strung up in chains flickered ever so briefly in Kansei's peripheral vision before vanishing just as quickly as it came without drawing any notice from Lucian whatsoever. "You can just think your answer so you won't draw attention from your friends. My seer companion in here can't exactly give away names, just pictures of things he's seen in the past, present and future. It's just what he does. I will tell you to warn your friends of the Lino Doue coming into play shortly from the infant. I'm sure you'd hate to have your friends killed by much less consumed by him because of a ghost from the past."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

Pausing in his rereading of the papers, the demon gave a frown and looked back up at Ephraim. "yeah... something like that..." he nodded, shifting to look at Veda when his eyes were covered.
"hey, don't start that up now, Veda." he frowned, scanning the room carefully. "might be that a certain someone isn't in the land of the living anymore...." he frowned, keeping a hand over the infant's eyes. "or something you said....? hey kid, you know something about our missing person?"

"just him for now. from what i heard, the shadows are keeping Shadowheart for a while longer." Rissa mumbled, taking the water bottle Kansei handed to her as she shot Skylar an apologetic look.

Nodding lightly, the faerie gave him a small smile and held him closer "'irritating dillhole'; that actually sums him up pretty well." she hummed, practically half asleep already.

Frowning as their argument continued, the spirit gave a low sigh and glanced to the redhead and then to Krystina, both of whom looked to be in pain. "i wasn't kidding about the negativity. it can actually cause wounds to re-open, so be careful."

At having heard the news about Shayde, Skylar let out a breath he'd been holding and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself by tuning out of the physical realm altogether. Now walking through the spirit realm he

"You can call me Kansei." the panther thought, stretching her arms above her head as she yawned loudly "may I inquire to whom i'm speaking with?" she added, her tail brushing against Truth's arm in a calming manner.
Tilting her head to the side at the warning, she gave a frown and turned to Trevor, her eyes a vivid yellow. "Trevor? .... what's the Lino Doue....?" she asked softly, her ears nervously twitching atop her head.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Having removed his hand when Adramalech covered the infant's eyes, Ephraim gave a soft sigh and leaned back to where he was seated flat. "It's possibly some type of spirit, but I don't see how anything I've said would've triggered much out of him. I'm not liking not being able to notice things that may be around causing trouble," Ephraim responded while briefly flicking a hair out of his face.

"Sorry... No. I'm afraid not. He might know though," Veda responded in a slightly more detached tone making Ephraim frown slightly. Veda hadn't sounded detached before this, but now he did. It just seemed overly odd.

"He? Who's he? Are you feeling alright, Veda? You're not exactly sounding like yourself."

"Kansei can talk with him now and send the messages back and forth. It's hard to explain who he is exactly seeing as I've only seen bits and pieces of his dreams before, but he knows of things long since passed. I should be fine in a few minutes if I'm seeming strange. The stigmas have repercussions after all..."

"That sucks. I hope Sky will be alright without him for a while. He seems so upset," Watari sighed lightly while watching Skylar's reaction to such an answer. It was sad seeing Skylar upset by Shadowheart not returning as of yet, but there wasn't much he could do about it right now. Well, the elven boys did say that Tybalt could take them there... Ideas, ideas...

"Looks like they're already out like a light. Sheik, thanks for stopping that before it got even worse. I'm starting to think we should place everyone in this kind of condition by Maso though seeing as he has that soothing aura skill," Tyvinda smiled lightly while getting a brief shrug from his little brother. Sheik just didn't want to have to try dragging people amidst themselves off of each other. "Lino Doue? Jedah said it was one of the five stigmas Veda has. It's supposed to consume magical energy and even people for things like physical energy and recovery. I don't know much else. Sorry. Why do you ask?"

"Whatever," Serai muttered while dismissively turning on her heel away from the spirit only to slap Giosuè upside the head. He should've kept that stupid mutt off of her at the very least, the useless man. Giosuè just sighed silently before glancing at Kansei and smiling faintly beneath his mask.

As Skylar walked through the spirit realm, a tall figure with dark hair that was dressed in some type of tribal attire and his skin painted black and white in peculiar designs seemed to appear out of nowhere with a finger held over his lips. Removing his finger, he motioned the winged male to follow him before padding just into the treeline and stopping as if making sure the other was following him.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Kansei. I go by many names though none were given until after I was put inside this dimension sealed by a key. The Signless, the Nameless, the Heretic... You can just call me Homunculus if it'd be easier. Much like you speak for those with you to me, I speak the words of those of us in here to you," the voice responded with the same calm, amusement as previous statements had been. "Lino Doue makes an ongoing warrior of sorts. You could be knocking on Death's door and yet if you consume a living creature or get hit by magic, you can recover and continue on. Food, water and rest become obsolete with it. It's repercussions are the lack of emotions in it's use and cannibalism. In short, it's something you'd want to kill as fast as possible if you ever come across it on the opposite side of the battlefield. One of us in here actually has it, but he only used it to protect those who carried the supposed cursed eyes. He's such a sweet soul and yet those who put him in here took all of it away from him. Upon realizing they couldn't exactly kill him fast enough, this was their last resort and like several of us in here, is bound in chains like we're some kind of monster. I can clarify all five of the stigmas the lonely demon carries if you'd like. Just don't let that human that called himself a hero to man get near him again. That poor boy's suffered long enough in a world full of wicked things, dark dreams and despair because of him. Unlike him, however, he can detach himself from his new body so as to find the Weaver of All Formulas. This supposed hero is the Reaver of All Formulas and will cause more harm than good. Whether you believe me or not is up to you."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games