Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:51 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go - Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing - Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days

XXXXXChuckling lihgtly, the demon shook his head. "don't apologize. To be honest, this was my way of repaying Seda for giving me a body. Even if i did mess up some." he shrugged, scratching at his neck. "now then. shall we return to reality?" he offered, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he leaned against one of the wooden doors that stood in the vast desert of his mind. "we can discus a trip to hell later. once we've seen the effects those circles have on your friend."

"right, i'll talk to him. c'mon, let's get to the house." he drawled, groaning to himself when they entered the mirror world. "ugh. why can't these jumps ever be easy" he grumbled, his hair visibly tinting green at the tips while he leaned over and retched. Glancing up just in time to see the bolts go flying into the forest, he grabbed Fedelta and Kibum's shoulders and formed a shield around them. "stay by me. I can't extend this spell very far, but for the moment, we're only partly physical. Think of it as a reverse of what that man, Perem, can do." he drawled, heading for the house in the most direct route that didn't have a moronic human or enraged dragons in the way.

"it made sense to me. Even though she terrifies me, I'd rather face the woman again myself than risk those closest to me." Truth drawled blinking as the world shifted. "this is... pretty interesting..." she mumbled, glancing over to Rissa for a minute. "you alright?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at how the usually cocky blonde had flattened against the wall and seemed to be holding her arms rather tightly to her sides. "'m fine. just thinking." the blonde responded, although she seemed to be doing the exact opposite as her gaze kept drifting outside as if trying to remind herself where she was.

"and i don't heal just anyone. you're going to get yourself seriously hurt one of these days, and i'm not going to be around to fix it. take better care or i'll make your next life a really boring one." she mumbled, glancing behind her to snort. "she couldn't avoid wearing it hear though. it was always her fate to die when she confronted her children. either by their hands or someone else's. that is how it was written." she mumbled, a light smile on her face when she spotted Iris coming to sit by them. "decided to stay and enjoy the show, after all?" she taunted, grinning when she was given the finger.
"I was actually planning to have a talk with a certain little keeper, but i'm going to have to wait for a bit until all of this settles down." she mumbled, spinning an old charm in her hands. "actually, now that i think about it, i'll have to talk with two people while i'm here." she sighed, glancing behind her and into the house.

Giving one glance back towards her mother, Krystina gave a sigh and went to stand on the porch steps, her barrier slowly pulling back from the edge of the forest as its pale aqua tone shifted to a sapphire color that was slowly growing translucent. "thank you, Mirror." she breathed, smiling at him before her gaze drifted back down to her brother.

Bracing herself as the mongrel's foot made contact with her metallic arm, the hunter gave a small chuckle and lifted the gun to shoot not towards her assailant but her daughter, standing behind a thick semi-transparent blue shield. Once it had gone through the shield however, it seemed to disintegrate and fall to the ground. With an air of annoyance as she was once again blocked from offing one of her children, she gave a sigh and returned her focus to the man trying to get passed her blade. "you really think it's going to be that easy to beat me?" she drawled, pushing him away as she dropped the gun and readjusted her grip on the blade.

Frowning as Hei bit down on Giosuè, Kansei gave a sigh and shook her head. "don't go snooping so much. some things just aren't to be mentioned unless brought up by the person who experienced them." she drawled, holding out a roll of bandages to him as she headed after Hei to the porch. "Trevor, I think someone wants you back in the house." she drawled, pointing to where Truth was poking out of a window, watching him.

I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 pm
Pure T0rture

This is what I brought you,
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
xxxxxKiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Nodding slightly, Ross made a quick circular motion of a finger beside him which seemed to draw Seda back within himself and then head towards Adra and the door. "Right. Back to the cruel mistress that is reality we go," he hummed while flashing that super sweet smile Adra would most definitely recognize as one Chestra was most often seen wearing. "And he won't mind if you screwed up a bit since you're still not at a hundred percent. This was kind of a sudden thing so soon after he did that for you so mistakes were expected. Besides, you weren't exactly obligated to help yet you're still trying to help us. That'll be his main focus followed by the if-something-should-happen-to-me issue. I'm still weak in demonology not to mention magic. Ask me to blow up the Great Wall of China and I can do it in my sleep. Ask for anything else and I'll just make it explode. Just don't be surprised if he asks you if you could teach me about being a demon prince should something happen to him when he gets the energy to control my body while I sleep. I've woken to people giving me stuff 'cause he'd been running my body around when I was resting. He's been trying to find a demon who actually knows the ins and outs that can help me with taking my dad's place in case he can't be there through it all, but so far, Wennin and Cres are the only demons reliable enough and they're both busy all the time. The rest are a bunch of halfbreeds with little to no knowledge about the demon world."

"Weak," Fedelta snorted as Aerith wound up vomiting from the shift. Following the fae male back towards the house when told to, the elven duo glanced briefly at the group of dragons and the fight starting up between their leader and the human woman. "I'm curious as to whether he's human or not... You have such a weak stomach, Aerith. I'll be sure to try keeping you from doing that again on the jump back. Just remember to talk to him more thoroughly on the city issue." Sitting on the porch, the elf opened his bag a bit so a faint green glow could be seen around the feline within and it attached to a glass jar with a small ball of what appeared to be metal forming in it. "Looks like it's finally starting to leave his system. Once this bxtch is dead, I'll work on detoxing the rest of us from it."

"It was redundant in the fact that one of you is a pot while the other is a kettle. We're stuck in a never-ending loop of you wanting to protect him and him wanting to protect you. Besides that, you mentioned not wanting any of us to witness her monstrous actions and ways yet she's in the midst of a battle with what I assume is a nineteen-year-old that has some weird connection to the three dragons in the yard. That makes it entirely ridiculous," Ephraim muttered while shifting how he was standing. Growing a little agitated, he started moving around again and cracking his knuckles. "Nice... Who's next on the freak-out list? Hey. Has Hades even come inside yet?" "Yeah, Lulu. I'm here..."

Glancing back over his shoulder at the blonde girl, Yuriel gave Krystina a light smile. "It's no big deal. Wasn't even that hard to do. Besides, you two are the kind of humans I don't actually mind sharing the same air as me," he stated rather calmly though one could almost hear him teasing the girl. "I've fought bigger and stronger opponents than you, lady. Maybe it's you who underestimates my abilities instead of the other way around. After all, that wasn't even hard enough to be considered a lovetap," Ruubi retorted quickly as the silent male took a single step back then swung his sword at the shoulder bearing the mechanical arm. "And who said I'd win easily? It's quite difficult keeping someone alive long enough to truly suffer. If I so much as get a hair out of place, your death will come too swift." "As personal as it would've been to us, you made it more so with the dragon skin you're wearing."

"True, but at least I've kept us from that crap-line and it's not like I can stop Charlie's attempts on my life. And I'm already in that boring life so that threat holds no real ground to me. I do take care of myself though. I eat plenty, keep myself hydrated and from getting infections. I just hadn't found the time to slap a bandaid with some disinfectant on these yet," Wennin retorted with a slight shrug before glancing briefly at Iris. So she had stayed. Somehow, he wasn't really that surprised. "Ooh. She remains to speak with a little keeper, then adds a second person what with all the drama. Go talk to the keeper already at the very least. The dragons and Caïm have this entire situation under control. If the ding-dongs went inside, it'd be even easier, but they'll be fine nonetheless. Point is, they're not doing anything right now so hop to. I only called ya here for a little Sheikah who stresses way too much. Whatever unfinished business you have, go get it done."

Accepting the bandages, the Sheikah muttered a quick,"thanks." Giosuè then started trying to get his arm to stop bleeding while moving onto the porch himself. It'd only been a couple of seconds, but those few seconds had been long enough for him. And it wasn't just the hybrid elf who'd lived that way either. Kansei had been there too. Damn. His hands had begun shaking slightly though it was easily concealable with how he was working on the bites that'd gone through skin.

Sighing once again, he carried Hei up onto the porch and set him down out of the way of the door. "Alright. He's laying down right here. Let me know if I have to knock him back out," he informed Kansei with the same cold gaze as when he'd intervened before turning towards the window and raising an eyebrow at his daughter. "The hell? It's only been a minute. Ephie clarified what I meant, yes? Oh yes. That reminds me." Turning back to face the yard, he snapped his fingers and made a violin appear in his hands. Setting it against his shoulder, he shifted the hand wielding the bow to where he could start up on a tune with relative ease whilst that dark glow surrounded the violin. As his fingers danced along the strings, a faint hint of a thick heat swept down from the house then vanished entirely. At the end, the glow vanished and he gave a slight bow then returned inside the house with that innocent cheer. "Can't break through something that no longer exists much less is exposed to humans. I'm back. And look at who's trying to run off. No, no, no, kiddo. The house isn't child-proof so you gotta stay with me. It doesn't help that you stated yourself how your body won't do as you want it to. Rissa-chan? You alright, hon?"

After giving Trevor a few seconds to return to his daughter, the elder Sheikah male glanced up at Kansei. "I just asked what it was, didn't even touch it... A little nosey, yes, but I've never seen much less heard of anyone having anything like that so I was curious... And I caught a glimpse of you when Tyvinda stole my glove," he mumbled before taking a moment to rub the back of his neck. "It's insanity to do that to another living being... My neck hurts just from that glimpse I got. That was horrible. I've seen some pretty sick and twisted things, but that was just insanely horrid."

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.xxxxx
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me.xxxxx
This is what I thought so think me naïve.
I promised you a heart you'd promised to keep,xxxxx
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:12 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX"hey, it's alright. I used to be as bad as Sedynn with setting everything on fire. I actually managed to burn my old man at one point, turns out there are some flames that effect even fire demons" he shrugged, a grin on his face as he kicked open the door he had been leaning on, sending the trio back into their respective bodies. "I'd be happy to teach you the ways of demon nobility. Heck, that could even be part of our little ruse when i take you back. Up to you two, though." he hummed, glancing around for a moment before raising an eyebrow at the smell of dragons nearby. ".... They smell like someone I know...." he mumbled, standing as his gaze settled on the trio that weren't fighting.

XXXXXFinally opening his eyes after having been resting for a while, Perem gave a smirk and stood, brushing himself off as he pulled away the last few bandages. Looking up at the current fight, he gave a sigh and glanced over to where Adra was before smiling and returning his gaze to the trio he was staring at. "I think the old crow has something he wants to ask you." he drawled, pulling his sand-colored cape back on before trudging over to stand beside said demon and the strange boy next to him.

XXXXXLetting his spell drop as he settled himself on the porch, The blue-haired elf smiled tiredly. "Weak stomach, or major vulnerability to teleportation magics. one of the two. Any help with it would be appreciated, though." Aerith chuckled, scratching his head lightly. To be honest, he was lucky he didn't get sick when Tybalt dragged his sorry a** through the shadows. It was one of the very few ways he didn't get sick. Glancing down at his friend, he gave a smirk and nodded. "It's gonna take forever for you to get all of it. If i have to, i'll go in and drag his a** out of there. He's gonna kill himself if he stays in those death trap cities."

XXXXX"It's a big deal to me, who knows what that bolt could actually have been doing to him. I only have the one brother." Krystina chuckled, turning from Mirror to her brother as she knelt beside him. Giving a sigh, the blonde sat down and watched him carefully to see when he'd wake up. Hopefully it wouldn't take him too long, even with Mirror's help, he was still a slow healer.

XXXXXUsing her sword to block once again, Linea allowed the blade to skim across the top of her metallic arm, using that as a means to get in close as she tried to stab the ever silent male with a series of thin needles. Glancing behind him as the others spoke for him, she gave a frown. This boy acted as their puppet. He was as tainted as her own children.

XXXXX"I will, I will," The succubus chuckled, waving her hand slightly before turning to look at him. Her tail poking one of the still healing marks on his body she gave a frown. "First though, I want to remind you that I can't ignore every rule you break. Pick and choose a little more carefully in the future when trying to keep the balance. And don't be so stubborn about doing these things on your own; you can always come talk to me." she grinned, pushing herself back up and heading towards the door.

XXXXX"Well excuse me for getting worried when that woman is here and you're outside. You were oh-so ready for a fight not minutes before, and I don't want you to do anything where you'll get hurt past the point that I can't fix it on my own...." Truth frowned, sticking out her tongue at her father.

XXXXXTurning from the window when she heard his voice, Lianna gave a soft smile and slowly headed back over to Hades. "Hey... You okay?" she asked, offering her hand to him as she tucked her hair behind an ear.

XXXXX"Mmm? yeah. just ... it's been a while since i've been in the mirror world...." Rissa sighed, glancing to Trevor for a moment before letting her gaze shift away when she saw her aunt standing behind him. Trying to press herself further into the wall as Iris entered the house, she only relaxed upon seeing the embodiment walk towards Kana and Sheik. Glancing to Ephraim she let out a slow sigh and pushed herself off the floor, rubbing her arm slightly as she walked over to him. ".... still nervous...?" she asked softly, wanting to focus on making him feel better than think about her own problems.

XXXXX"Well, I suppose our first meeting didn't exactly go off as nicely as I'd hoped it would," Iris drawled, spinning her fingers through one of her wild black curls. Putting her hands behind her back she smiled brightly at the couple and took a small breath. "I can't say much without sounding like an a** or breaking my own rules, but I'll say this much; the things you two are going to face will be tough, especially after a while.... and I'm sorry for the troubles this will cause you" she drawled, gesturing towards Sheik's necklace for a moment before glancing away again."I'll be around, and once you feel ready to give it back, just call me over." she breathed, looking back with that calm smile of hers.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Funny. But yeah. It'd be really great having some help with that and it does make a good ruse. I wouldn't doubt a few of the assassins here might ask you why I'm here anyways so don't be surprised if they do," Ross smiled in response before Adra kicked the door. At being hurled into his own body again, he blinked then stretched while glancing around. At seeing the dragons and their little leader in the midst of a fight, he shook his head slightly. That boy. He was so incorrigible. It was then he noticed Perrem and shyly waved at him. "H-hi."

"Razor, keep your eye on Ruubi. Ruubi, keep speaking for Caïm should he require you to do so," Yuriel stated cooly before turning towards Adramalech, Ross and Perrem. Taking a single step forward, he vanished in a silvery flash just to resolidify beside the trio. Glancing briefly at the dark haired halfbreed, he flashed a half-smirk at him before returning his reflective gaze back towards the fiery crow, his left eye finally being seen without the obstruction of his hair and exposing a Y-shaped scar across his eye. "You have a question for us?"

"You might as well just call it what it is; motion sickness. Either way, it means you have a weak stomach," Kibum snorted softly while stretching his legs out yet leaving the bag open so Aerith could still see how the feline was doing. "And while I can't get everything out in one go, I can get at least parts of it. Considering how long he's been in those death traps for our kind, it'll most definitely take multiple detoxification processes to which he won't sit through them once he can start moving around again. I don't know how much is in your system much less Fedelta's but considering him and Cyntus are warriors, I figured it'd be in our best interest if I was the medic of the group. This was one of the main skills I focused on considering humans have been driving us out with those iron cities. Even worse off, it has spread to the fey realm with their iron thorns spreading across the land. Eventually, we won't have anywhere to run to and our kind will die. Sad but true." "You're very depressing to be around, Kibum." "So sorry I don't live in the delusional Land of Fedelta. That Wennin fellow has it right; reality is a cruel mistress."

Pausing to shift his gaze up towards Rissa, the metallic haired male nodded slightly. "I can't help it. Sitting still isn't helping my nerves any," he muttered while starting to rub his knuckles with his thumb. "You've your own issues though so you shouldn't be too concerned with my childishness about being separated from my shadow."

"Words are wasted on her, Caïm. Humans are such delusional and easily corruptible creatures," Ruubi huffed, her irritation rather clear. As she spoke, Caïm's hand not on the hilt of his sword captured the woman's hand of various needles and pulled it around him so she had to move with the partial spin. At a certain point, he flipped her over his shoulder and swung his foot at her once more though there was a bit more momentum than the one before. Though he'd directed his foot at the woman, his gaze went to the female dragon with a bit of irritation flicking behind them. "Alright, alright. Sorry. He said your reactions aren't half-bad for a human stuck on stupid. There was some other stuff and I added my own personal touch to a summary of what he said, but you get the point."

Letting his cockiness fade out a bit, Wennin frowned slightly at Iris's words. He didn't utter a word until she was already gone. "Right... And I know that you can't overlook everything, but for each rule I've broken thus far, I've paid the price for. Fortunately enough, I've been able to make up for breaking your rules by distorting more than just that which plays a major role. Eventually that won't suffice, but for now I would say I'm in the clear," he mumbled before shifting his gaze back towards the embodiment of life and smiling at her once again. "I really appreciate your help, Epithiyani. At least with the ones Charlie inflicted upon me. The others weren't as irritating as the itch caused by his scythe from the slower healing process, but it's nice to know you're willing to do this for me. I do hope you'll remain free enough for me to bug you with these kinds of injuries on occasion though. It's a good excuse to visit my polar opposite."

Keeping the toddler within a few feet of himself, Trevor shrugged slightly. "Ha! Honey, Tyvinda is a warmonger just like everyone on my side of the family. This angelic face here isn't even real. He's hollow on the inside. How we actually brought anger out of him, not to mention love and happiness, anger and sadness by you girls and Karma, is amazing in and of itself. He has no real conscience and whether he's genuine or not is impossible to tell," Serai laughed only to move swiftly when her eldest son flicked several knives at her with that expression of a hollow void. At seeing him flash a dark smile ever so briefly then return to that innocent cheer, she glanced down and appeared to grow pale when she noticed three knives had hit her in the same leg with the same amount of space set between each blade yet the pain had never registered. "Serai, your juggling act is dangerous. You should really respect your knives more. Besides, she wasn't talking to you." Turning his gaze up towards Truth, Deception leaning against the wall nearby, his smile seemed to grow a little sad. "I'm sorry if it sounded hostile or grouchy, but I was only going out there to help pull a canniballistic elf off of Le- Giosuè. I'm still a little pissed about being told I could finally go all-out in a fight then not being allowed to. Wearing these frigging power limiters all the time is such a pain. Venting in increments isn't very satisfying. Besides that, I would've been doing it for my baby brother. Would you not want to get rid of some irritating little pissant for your sister?" "Your dad's pretty weird." "Eh. I'd rather be weird than boring or stuck-up." "True."

Nodding ever so slightly, Hades glanced briefly at Veda then returned his gaze to Lianna. "I'll live. It's not exactly something you expect to hear though. No one wants to be told that they were an accident, that they weren't even supposed to exist in the first place... Just a lot of questions running through my head at once that I needed to sort through," he murmured softly, his thumbs brushing over the back of her hand. Leaning forward, he gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and smiled lightly at her. "I'll be alright. Honest. I've been through worse."

Twitching slightly at Iris sneaking up on him, Sheik turned to face the dark haired embodiment of time. As she spoke, he remained quiet though he was obviously studying her behavior and the way she spoke carefully. Weighing over her words, he turned his gaze to the hourglass hanging from his neck and sighed lightly. "We've met before, but it's true that this was not one of our greatest meetings. And I don't hate you for this or my fate. It gave my people one last job, one last purpose for existing... It's stressful, terrifying knowing how it'll end even, but I've met a lot of wonderful people because of it. No matter how long I might've lived had I not gotten this necklace, I wouldn't give this life I've lived in this timeline up," he responded while gently squeezing Kana's hand in his own. Shifting his gaze towards Kana, the Sheikah smiled at her whole-heartedly. He then glanced back at Iris and shook his head. "And you know that's not how this works. The embodiment that asked my people to guard time, to protect it from those who would abuse it, said it themselves; the hourglass will return to you of its own accord as it will be then that you'll have fully recovered. Considering I still had it when I saw my own death even if it were ever so briefly, you won't be getting it back anytime soon. Sorry. But thank you for the apology anyways. Would you like to add anything, Kana?"

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:46 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXXNodding at the one who approached him, the demon king rose an eyebrow at the fight going on before returning his gaze to the boy in front of him. "Yes. Why do you smell of Blu?" he asked, wings ruffling slightly as his gaze once again shifted towards the others.

XXXXXBowing lightly with his fist over his heart, Perem gave a smile to Ross and stood. "Greetings, little prince, and friend." he hummed, golden eyes flashing as his gaze shifted over to Adramalech for a moment. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances" he hummed, shoving his hands into his pockets.

XXXXXFrowning at the very idea he could get motion sick, Aerith gave a sigh and shoved his elbow into Kibum’s side. “I hate admitting when I’m wrong….” He grumbled, settling himself down as he pulled out a charm, an image of the group as children, Aerith under Cyntus’s boot, appearing from the center. “Probably a good thing one of us became a healer. Since the rest of us are reckless baboons. Tybalt living in those iron death traps; Lianna, Cyntus, and Fedelta are all warriors with too much bloodlust; and then there’s me, the arcane warrior with a huge life debt to one sole person.” He sighed, blowing his blue hair from his face.

XXXXXAllowing herself to be spun and kicked, Linea used the moment his leg connected to her chest to slice at the back of his leg. Her metal hand spinning in the opposite direction, she stabbed on of the needles into his hand so he’d let go before re-positioning herself to stab at his mid section. It was about this time that the sound of Same Damn Life could be heard from the headset around her ears.

XXXXXEpithiyani gave a snort, shaking her head at Wennin before sitting back with a sigh. “don’t mention it.” She sighed, blowing some hair from her face. “and don’t take anything Iris says to seriously, she’s just trying to compensate and make herself feel better about being vulnerable right now.” She hummed, fidgeting with her fingers as she watched the blonde siblings curiously.

XXXXXGlancing to her grandmother when she spoke, the red head gave a frown. “I don’t think I was talking to you, was I?” she grumbled, brushing some hair over one shoulder. Returning her gaze to her father, she shrugged lightly. “I’m more worried than anything. I’m sure we can find you a mountain to flatten or something.” She hummed, further into the house.

XXXXXShaking her head, Rissa gave a sigh. “I’m trying to keep my mind off of it, actually. The less I think about what happened last time I was in this place, the better.” She drawled, watching as her hand’s figure shifted to solid ice and back. “I might get a little unstable, though,” she mumbled, ignoring the feeling of her hair turning into weeping willow leaves.

XXXXX"Doesn’t stop me from saying that,” she chuckled, shaking her head as she glanced to Kana. “you’re both going to go through hell a dozen times over, at least take this much. she hummed, holding out a small silver capsule to the woman. “…. Why should I trust you…?” Was all Kana said as she took the object, tucking it into a pocket. “You shouldn’t. But you can trust that after all his family has done for me, I at least owe you lot this. It’s one chance to break the rules. Guard it well.” She smiled, glancing behind her to where her niece was, only to sigh and walk over. “Still have no control. Pity, your friends could’ve used your help later.” She drawled, brushing her hand against the girl’s forehead only for Rissa to crumple to the ground unconscious.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Starting to fidget with a few long strands of black and red hair, the halfbreed smiled faintly. "Nice to meet you too. You don't have to be all young prince and whatnot though. It's a little embarrassing," Ross responded while shifting his gaze briefly between the trio. "Been a while, Mirror."

"Agreed on that, Ross. A pity Seda's asleep right now though I will congratulate you on escaping that poisonous leech. She wasn't helping you any," Yuriel retorted while spinning his mirror once again. Catching it again when Adra asked why he smelled of Bleu, his eyes shifted briefly over his shoulder at his little group then curiously between the trio. "That would be the boy toying with the human actually. We've been wondering the same thing for a while now not to mention what the hell he even is... Are you close with the naga several races call a fierce deity? I don't blame them. Bleu is a powerful naga sorceress who lives in an ancient temple that continuously moves in random patterns." Glancing back at the fight, the draconic male gave a soft chuckle. "The hunter became the hunted with her coats. Don't worry about it. He's playing with her right now. The fight hasn't even begun yet. I'm just curious if she's gonna last as long as he can. She is only human after all."

"Can you believe the nerve of this human? If Caïm hadn't said to stay out of it, I'd've scrambled her up for dinner," Ruubi hissed to Razor as the fight continued on. Linea had managed to cut him and yet he simply ignored the wounds altogether. Whilst she tried to get him to release her hand, he kept it in a firm grip as he slid his sword back into its sheath, snatched the needle out of his arm and dropped heavily on top of her so her strike aimed at his torso missed. Stabbing the ground beside the woman's head with the needle, he shifted her metal arm slightly in front of him as if scolding her with her remaining needles. From there, he finally released her hand and flipped off of her and took several steps away so he could stretch then turn sharply back and start a barrage of attacks with his hands and feet moving at a slightly faster pace. What was harder to see was the small knife he was flipping between his hands and even bouncing off of his legs. "Supper. We just had dinner, hon." "Right. My bad." "Just shush unless he says something. Mm. There it is. Allow me... Bring it! I'll dot your eyes and cross your ******** teeth."

"You never did like being wrong and that is a major flaw of yours. Seriously, admitting things to yourself at the very least is actually pretty healthy. As for your lifelong debt to Tybalt, you really need to stop asking for favors from the fey, especially cait sidhe. They collect debts like cats gather mice," Kibum retorted while briefly swiping the picture and examining it. God, Cyntus looked like a knight even stepping on Aerith's back way back then. Fedelta was hanging upside-down from one leg on a tree branch over to the left of him like the hyperactive fruitcake he was. Tybalt was laying on his side yawning like the lazy bum he'd always portrayed. As for himself, well from a distance he'd appear to be reading with a furrowed brow, but upon closer inspection, he was looking at the rest of the group from the corner of his eye. "A terrible photo to keep. Cyntus could even make bullying look honorable. Then there was Tybalt acting like a bum, Fedelta being a monkey... We were such idiots." "But we were together, happy even. We were the only family we ever really needed... I miss those times." "Those were simpler times and we were actually still together like the misfits we were... That kid realizes he's bleeding, right? He just took two direct hits and he's acting like it didn't even happen." "They keep saying he's playing with her so... Injuries don't bother him in the midst of a fight? Or maybe he's letting her feel like she's got the upper hand by deliberately getting injured? I don't... I don't get his fighting at all. It's like watching a naga get physical and having actual legs instead of the body of a snake." "Nagas aren't physical combatants. They're magicians, sorcerers, overly magic-dependent." "Point made. It's like watching a cat play with a mouse, a lion hunting a gazelle..."

"Thank you, Iris. It's much appreciated," Sheik smiled ever so briefly as the embodiment kept her attention focused on the couple, his hand slightly tightening around Kana's hand. When she moved onward, he let out a soft, tired sigh. "Sad how just being around someone can drain so much energy out of you. I'm curious as to what she gave you exactly, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Or you will at least. Only time knows what it will do and when. Ironic seeing as she gave it to you." Hearing something thudding heavily to the ground, an expression of dread creeped up onto the Sheikah's face before he turned slightly to see what had hit the ground. At seeing Ephraim on the ground with Rissa in his arms, Iris not far away, his eye twitched slightly. "Oh my God! Not even two minutes after being such a decent lady, you do something like this. The hell is wrong with you?!" "That's what I wanna know..."

"Who said I'm letting her get to me? I just don't like repeating myself to someone I've already told these things to. That was for your benefit so you know exactly what I've told everyone else that've confronted me about breaking the rules and actually followed through with questions I couldn't tap dance around. Now, madonna, you know the exact same thing as they do. Don't piss me off by making me repeat myself," Wennin smiled in partial amusement while pulling his hoodie back down over his head. Glancing briefly at the fair haired siblings, his smile grew a bit wider though his eyes seemed to grow more narrow. "The gifts of a valkyrie. Such a rarity, but so annoying... What're your thoughts on their future, Epi? Do you believe their struggle will end with more tragedies than just Sheik?"

"She has parts of your personality, but they both have more of Karma's personality than anything," Serai muttered irritably while tugging out the knives and tossing them back at Trevor. The redheaded male simply caught them and wiped the blood off onto his pantsleg before returning them from whence they came, a faint smile passing over his lips. Picking up Veda, he blew a stray hair out of his face and started for the living room. Using his foot to shove the couch out of the way, he set the toddler back down for him to play around in some open space. "Better her than me. I do hope their children won't inherit many of my traits just as they avoided it. That was probably the best part of being away from them for so long; they weren't exposed to it. I was able to protect them from the parts of me that I find rather shameful. And it's not that I don't have a conscience or feelings, I just can't express the things I feel like everyone else does. It's like I don't know how much less understand it entirely... Serai, he's not touching a knife yet. Even I wasn't allowed near a blade until I was four." "He's more mature than you were." "He's a reincarnation of himself with complete, albeit hazy, memories of the genius he was. Of course he's more mature." "Baby... So are you gonna go talk to her?" To this question, Trevor didn't respond aloud but only shook his head. He wasn't even sure what to say to her at the moment. Was she upset with him for never telling her about the man behind the smiles? Karma used to him while walking away when she was upset after all. Leaving it at that, he laid down on his back and picked the toddler up. After making a few cooing noises with foreign words, he'd lightly toss him up and catch him again which made him start giggling.

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 pm
Dantes river
I've been trying to decide if we should keep the demons here, or if we should make another rp for their crazy adventures in hell. What do you think?

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXXPerem gave a small nod and smiled lightly. "Sorry, force of habit from hanging around the drama crow." he mumbled, shoving a thumb at Adra only to grin lightly. "you alright? You look uneasy." he drawled, blowing his bangs from his face.

"Right. You probably can't get a hold of her because she got sealed back into Pandora's box." Adra drawled, scratching at one of his tattoos as he watched the fight continuing. "Mind if I talk to the kid after the human's dead?" he added, glancing to his side with a raised eyebrow.

Linea gave a small frown as he basically scolded her with her own hand, green eyes narrowing on the boy. Once free of him, she pulled up the hood of her jacket and put on a small face mask with a filtration system only to take up a defensive stance as he began his little barrage of attacks at her, something black falling to the ground and releasing a gas into the air.

"It's the only memory I have where we're all sort of getting along. Even Lil's in this one. I'm not sure what she's doing though; almost looks as though she's about to pounce on Cyntus. I can't really remember what happened after this picture. Or who took it." Aerith chuckled, shaking his head. Glancing up at the boy, he gave a smirk. "Depends on the cat, I suppose."

Glancing behind her at Sheik, the embodiment gave a shrug and looked back down at Rissa. "She was losing control. Would you rather she ceased to exist in this realm entirely? I figured you'd like to keep her with you rather than loose her." she drawled, leaning against the wall. "My gods, you're annoying. Just because a person is loosing control of their abilities doesn't mean their body is unraveling." "You don't know much about elementals, do you?" "I know enough." "Clearly not, if you don't understand that our bodies are held together by the very elements we control. Lose control, and we could lose our physical form. For someone like Ixia, whose element is more abstract, regaining that form can be more difficult." The woman drawled, tail flicking as she glanced down to Rissa once more, silver eyes on the girl.

"They'll face quite a bit. The human siblings might not make it if they don't adjust how they live. And that faerie.... there's something about her..." Epithiyani mumbled, pulling on one of her curls as she watched Skylar slowly open his eyes and sit up. Glancing inside at all the yelling, she gave a snort. "sounds like Iris is up to her usual bull s**t."

Returning to Lulu with a sigh, Truth gently put a hand on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "My family's nucking futs..." she mumbled, a twitch of a smile on her lips as she opened her eyes to look at him. "sorry my family has to drag you through all this crap...." she mumbled, chewing on her lip out of habit.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:22 pm
Pure T0rture
I'd say elsewhere...?

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Um... It's-it's fine. And it's not a big deal, just a bit embarrassing. I'm only fidgety 'cause I thought I felt the presence of a psychiatrist from my past. I was just checking to see if I was right, but I'm not feeling him now. He had some weird obsession with tormenting us. It's unsettling when I even think I've felt his presence especially when Seda's down and recovering... And I'm actually pretty shy compared to both of my parents. Seda usually talks with new people first so it's a little weird me being the first to talk to you," Ross smiled shyly while quickly shaking his head and giving a dismissive wave. Giving the male a second once-over, he tipped his head to the side slightly. The smaller, more fragile fire demon sleeping deeply within him at the moment had once mentioned someone their dads met on Earth that this fellow seemed to drudge up from the back of his thoughts. "Are you the desert boy Sedynn told Seda about? The one from our fathers' first trip to Earth with the angels that stole your stuff 'cause they thought you were human?"

"That would be plausible if- Oh. Right. You weren't involved in the whole second closing of the box which included Pandora's children. Neither was I, but my grandmother was and she told me about the crack in it. While we've only cared for him, or more like found him five or six years ago, we're not entirely certain of when Angelus died. She never started to decompose and he'd obviously been with her for some time. He also hasn't exactly aged since then. We think she was taking care of him, but he doesn't exactly speak of their relationship," the silvery haired dragon chuckled lightly before shrugging his shoulders. Scratching his neck, he glanced briefly at the cloud of smoke then returned his gaze to the crow. "I suppose you can, but you'll need us to tell you what he's saying. He can't exactly speak aloud, but one of the ancients managed to connect us to the plane where his voice lingers."

Ignoring the smoke altogether, Caïm's movements didn't slow any. When his knife got stuck in the wrist of her prosthetic arm, he gave a silent snicker and just barely missed kicking it further through by an inch or two. Catching the hilt of it with one hand, he tugged it back out and swung his foot up at her face.

"Still a terrible picture. And I do believe Lianna did attack him for stepping on you like that. I think she bit him on the shoulder too after hopping on his back. It was either her or Fedelta because he still has the scar of teeth marks there. Cyntus made everything look so honorable. I also believe it was Denessa that took the photo as she wanted a picture of Tybalt. She always had a crush on him and he always brushed her off," the blonde haired, blue-eyed elf chuckled softly. He then followed it up with a nod as his gaze shifted about the yard. There was so much going on. At feeling his magic shut off, he returned his gaze to Tybalt within his bag and noticed him trying to get up and climb out. "Stop it, Tybalt. You're in no condition to be trying to run around. Aerith, talk to him." "I'm fine. Quit trying to pin me down."

"And you couldn't've done it in a nicer manner? This is exactly why I don't like calling on you. Wennin may have no couth, but he doesn't do s**t like this. We get back to the other side, you three need to leave. Thanks for the gift," Sheik retorted sharply before pulling Kana over to Ephraim and tapping him on the shoulder. "Take her upstairs, Ephraim, and stay with her. Iris isn't going to touch anything or anyone without my permission from here on out." Picking up the elemental, the metallic haired male shot a glare at the embodiment before starting upstairs. "She better not."

"Heh. It's so subtle it's like a brick to the face. Just leave them in the hands of R- I mean Hades. As Veda said, he's an incomplete formula and remains unbound by the rules of time, life and death because of it. We can't touch him and he can alter their lives. He's already changed plenty of things that I would've otherwise had to break rules for," Wennin murmured while keeping his gaze on the ensuing battle. Shaking his head when the little smoke bomb went off, he set his chin in his hand and returned to a bored gaze. "Does she think that's gonna bother him? Better question; does she honestly believe she can win? Ooh! His knife's cutting through open areas to that mechanical arm and she hasn't seemed to notice yet. Let's see her recover from a malfunctioning arm. Hm? Oh. Iris. Right. She doesn't understand the reflection of the original world. She's incomplete though so we can't blame her. Even if she wound up unraveling here, she'd just return to her original self on the other side."

"Ha. I figured that out with your aunt's and uncle's relationship. They're absolutely insane, but without them, I'd've never met you. Because of that very fact, I wouldn't have changed meeting Sheik for even my eyesight," the lycan purred, his chest vibrating with the depth of his voice. Gently brushing his lips on the redhead's forehead, Lucian smiled at her in a comforting and loving manner. "I do believe your dad had good intentions for keeping secrets from you and your sister all this time though. He's probably still working up the nerve to tell you two everything. Your grandmother just freaks me out and your great uncle is... Weirder than weird. Fortunately for all of us, you two didn't exactly get their craziness."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:18 pm
Dantes river
fair enough. are we gonna drag up the old hell section again? xD;;

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXXThe man grinned and nodded, teeth white against his dark skin. "I am." he chuckled, tugging on his cape lightly. "Speaking of, he's probably wondering what happened to my body," he drawled, scratching his head lightly only to smirk as a few patches of sand fell off his cloak and floated off into the mirror. "That should catch him up on what's been going on in the human and spirit realms," he drawled, brushing off one shoulder as that grin resettled itself on his face. "I haven't made any mention of you to him, 'though I plan to at some point. When you're good and ready to step into that world."

Nodding his agreement, the crow shoved his hands into his pockets and returned to watching the boy fight. He was very good. "later then. When we've returned to the mortal realm." he drawled, wings ruffling only to resettle. Glancing behind him, he gave a sigh and shook his head. "Perem. التصرف، من فضلك. انه حساسة في الوقت الراهن كما هو. أنا تقريبا يفصل بينه وبين صديقه إلى الأبد. " he drawled, smiling when the man gave a nod. It was odd to see the little boy he'd grown up with looking so much older than himself. Just one of the odd perks of his demonic blood.

The woman gave a frown at the knife in her wrist, a few of the wires snapping as she lost control of her pointer and middle fingers. Grabbing his foot aimed at her face with it nonetheless, the woman glared at him and stabbed another needle into his leg.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they both did it. One because she's a brat, the other just to join in." the elf chuckled, tucking the picture away when Tybalt stirred in the bag. Glancing at him, he frowned and shook his head. "If I need to, I will pin you down. I know the spells now to cancel out your teleporting." he mumbled, tugging on one of his earrings with a tired sigh as

"would you rather she died? Even in the mirror realm, death cannot be escaped." Iris frowned, shaking her head as she turned away from the annoying blonde and went to sit by Serai of all people. "... how's your husband? Any better than last time I checked in?" she asked, opting to talk with the adults as she pulled her hair out of its bun and down into its long black ringlets.

"Even with his involvement, we have to watch this group closely though, or things could get out of hand. Look at what happened when he interacted with that brotherhood of his." she mumbled, body shrinking back down to the size of a six year old. She had to admit, seeing the human siblings hugging and lovey with each other reminded her why she still did these things.

"I'd be shocked if he actually told us everything. To be honest, I wasn't expecting as much as I've already gotten. The old woman and the other guy freak me out too, actually. But at least my uncle isn't so horrible. He actually seems like the nicest of my family since he doesn't keep things to himself without a very good reason." she mumbled, going on her toes to kiss him again.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 pm
Pure T0rture
We can...? If we can find it. If not, we can throw it into the Missing Chapters... Or something.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Smiling ever so cheerfully, the dark haired halfbreed gave a slight wave as an official hello. "It's nice to meet you then, Perem. Seda said Sedynn only had good things to say about you though he did say you were a tad reckless just like my dad was when they were your age. But it probably would make Sedynn feel a little better if you contacted him after all he's been through. He could use someone to talk to seeing as revealing Seda's present whereabouts would draw attention to me and my dad's going through some things so he's cut himself off from the rest of the worlds," Ross hummed, his nervous behavior settling down into one more relaxed. At hearing Adramalech, he ran a hand through his hair and glanced at the ground. "You're kind of making me sound as fragile as fine china by saying it like that and it's a little insulting you're telling him that. I'm a little touchy about certain things like Seda's well-being and nervous around strangers, but I'm not that overly sensitive anymore. At most, my nerves are a little frayed from panic starting to settle in when I thought I'd lose him. I owe him for a lot of things as he's done so much to protect me. The most I've done for him is allow him to have free reign over my body and attended his mother's funeral albeit from a distance. People would've been staring if they'd seen me there after all."

"I'll be sure he knows. And Ross, people stare at you no matter what you do. You tend to draw attention with your height of almost seven feet whilst being such a beanpole and when Seda flickers into view, it's nigh near impossible to miss. I'm hoping the crow here fixed some of the cracks that've developed over the years considering it was the spell for a temporary jump that's definitely lasted longer than it should. I suppose that's the skills of the prodigies of the Hidden Gate being passed down though," Yuriel chuckled lightly while stretching his arms over his head. Oh yeah. His back just cracked and it felt nice. Glancing over his shoulder at the ensuing battle, the draconic male smirked. "He agrees to the chat, Adramalech, so it's settled that the human will die shortly. She's... Well, I'll let you fill in the blank there."

"Ugh. You're such a jackass, Kibulÿm, turning Aerith into your little puppet," Tybalt grumbled irritably only to flop back down on the side of the bag. Leaving a paw stretched out towards Aerith, he gave a slight nod before closing his eyes again. "Fine. I'm staying put for now, but you can't keep me here forever."

"He mentioned Tyvinda to Giosuè a few days ago, said he wanted to apologize to him. He then took a nap in which he mumbled how I'm to blame for him being so cold to our kids followed by more random memories from others. In short, he's still the same... I'm doing my best to be patient with him, but he hasn't made any progress since Sheik was a toddler and he started to vaguely mention us," Serai sighed while completely ignoring Sheik flicking the both of them off. Pulling off the little wedding band from around her finger, she held it up to the other woman. "You can take a peek at him if you'd like to see how he's doing. I haven't checked in on him since last night... Do you believe he'll snap out of this mass confusion he's stuck in? I mean you as a person rather than an embodiment by the way. Last time I asked, you said you weren't certain seeing as he broke out of the timeline like how the little freakshow with the faerie is. Does he even have his timeline back?" She didn't take much of a glance at Hades upon mentioning him, but she noticed he'd flinched slightly before he'd started for the kitchen. So it was still too early to be cracking jokes about him. "Wow. He got real sensitive over such a minor fact being brought to light."

Rolling his eyes at being stuck in the leg with another needle, the dark haired silent male spun around quickly and shoved his knife back into that small opening. Leaving it there, Caïm snatched his sword back out and slammed it down on the hilt of his knife making it sever part of her hand and hit the ground near the house as if it were a bullet. "I thought this would be different, but you're just another foolish human trying to take out everything you're afraid of in this world. Well, lady, put yourself at ease 'cause the most you'll have to worry about is the fiery pits of hell where you'll spend the rest of eternity. Alright?" Ruubi said aloud, her expression and tone irritated though the boy for whom she spoke smiled rather cheerfully before his speed began picking up. With every swing of his sword arm and his legs at the woman, the harder his blows became and the less visible he became to those around him. Razor gave a yawn before turning towards the house and starting towards the porch where Skylar, Krystina, Watari and Shayde were. "You look like you're coping well, guy. Mirror's pretty awesome with his mirrors, ain't he? Hey, Watari. Do me a flava and get Iris for me. I'm only gonna explain this once for him and mostly for her benefit since she's obviously still very much new to being an embodiment of time."

"I guess your little mirror dude is pretty neat. Sky's made a complete recovery like it never even happened," Shayde muttered as he brushed his fingertip over where he'd been hit earlier. There wasn't even a mark where it'd made contact. "As he said, we'll explain that once we have her out here. Whether she comes out of her own volition in this world or is placed back outside on the other side depends on how quickly that human woman dies. Either way, she'll be getting a lecture from us." Sighing heavily, Watari headed inside and straight over to the female embodiment. Tapping her on the shoulder, he pointed outside. "When you two are done talking, Razor and Ruubi wish to speak with you personally. I'm not sure what exactly about, but I think it has something to do with your being the recovering embodiment of time. I was simply asked to get you so that's what I did. The rest is up to you," he stated rather calmly before turning back from whence he came and returning to Krystina's side.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious. I've been watching them alongside several others that need to be watched. And you can't blame him for the brotherhood. They're nucking futs and don't want him to be able to male decisions. They want him to be a mindless obedient killer. Besides, he took out most of the fae and brotherhood armies while hopping between the layers they made as a defensive measure. Considering his condition before the fight, he puts a lot of us to shame. Edgar and Kallou are a set of jagged thorns you can't get out without more damage involved too so we all were fortunate that only he went down because of them. Hagen's death was expected," the embodiment of death muttered while lightly tapping a finger on his chin. Did anyone else feel it from the assassin or was it just him? Could anyone ever really read him like he was a book? "Did you pick up anything from him besides the distress from learning he wasn't supposed to exist to begin with?"

"It will be pretty shocking if he does indeed tell you everything. There's a lot that won't exactly match up with how you always thought he was, at least compared to the stories some of us were brought up being told... Trevor's an amazing guy even as insanely terrifying as he is. Actually, I still got one of the books about him that I acquired before leaving home so that might give you some idea as to what he was like when he was still active," Lucian rumbled, his face turning a light pink at being kissed on the cheek again. Smiling down at her, the lycan leaned down and pressed his lips to the redhead's lips. As quick as his tongue brushed against her lips, he was already rubbing the side of his head and snickering. "Your dad just hit me with something 'cause I was teasing you. But I'd say you're right about your uncle being one of the least horrible. Same goes with your second cousin. You do know that's the connection you have with Maso, right?"

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:51 pm
Dantes river
I have that thing book marked still xD
But if you want, we can make a new topic. It's up to you, since technically it's be Chestra's domain, and Sedynn's presiding over it.

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX"It was more a warning so I don't go entering your dreams than anything," Perem chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets. "I was indeed quite reckless, but I tried to be careful. Your fathers are a little older than I am, and I looked up to them quite a bit back then. They saved my stupid arse from quite the beating when we first met, I just sort of tagged along after that." He mumbled, glancing over to Adra with a grin.

"I meant no offense, Ross. You just wouldn't like it if he entered your dreams. He tends to cause nightmares with old memories and feed off them. I imagine that's not your favorite thing." The demon king called over his shoulder, eyes on that of a dying human. "Yeah... I know what you mean. She let her fear and hatred consume her. I don't want to say it, but if anything, she's going to be reborn a demon. Or turn into a wraith on her own..." He sighed, shoulders slumping.

"Hey! I'm no one's puppet!" Aerith frowned, poking at Tybalt only to give a long sigh as he absorbed his sword into his body with a flash of blue. "Seriously though, how can you stand going into all those cities? If that hunter's arm is enough to make you light headed then you shouldn't be anywhere near a human city."

"Personally, I'm not sure. He seems to be at a crossroads between getting better and getting worse, but it's almost as if he's stuck where he is..." She breathed, pulling one knee up to her chest. "As to his timeline, it flickers, occasionally. But more often than not he's still out of my view. And sure, I'll talk to him. Or at him. Whatever happens." She hummed, holding her hand out to touch the wedding band only to pause when Maso poked his head in. "Looks like I'll have to wait, Serai. Perhaps when we're on the other side again." She hummed, standing and heading back outside.

Glaring at the boy more, Linea used her sword to defend herself as best she could, trying to ignore the zaps her arm was giving her now that her hand was severed. At a hit to her left shoulder, she slumped to one knee, cold gaze still on the boy. "You're tainted creatures." She hissed, stabbing at his chest in a last attempt to kill him.

"Heh, thanks. I'd really like to thank him in some way other than words..." Skylar mumbled, eyes drifting over to where his mother stood. "Glad to see she's being dealt with appropriately. " he mumbled, hugging Shayde close to him.

"Alright, I'm here. What's going on?" Iris drawled, hand on her hip as she eyed the dragons up and down.

"There was a brief flicker of confusion before it settled in, but no. Why? Did you pick something else up?" Epi drawled, tugging on her hair as she looked at him.

Glancing over to her father, Truth gave him a cold look before returning to hugging onto Lucian tightly. "He's a butt and needs to butt out of what we do together..." She mumbled, kissing him again before chuckling at his question. "Yes, I know, but second cousin or first cousin, he's still family, and he's pretty awesome either way." She hummed, closing her eyes.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:43 pm
Just making sure you got this notification.
Pure T0rture
You do? 0.o And it still works?
If so, just send me a link and we can just clarify that it's a specific area of Hell.
Or I can always create a space that makes it specifically for that spot. Your choice.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"No. Please stay out of my dreams and memories. Whether you'll be able to touch Seda's dreams or not, I'm not sure on, but he will definitely stress himself out trying to kill you even in the condition he's in if you manage it," Ross stated quickly, his hands rubbing together a little nervously. Crap. They were picking on him weren't they? No. They were just being honest with him and he naturally became nervous about anyone seeing what all was trapped within both his and Seda's memories. No one needed to see that. Even he didn't want to remember any of it. "It's fine. Thanks for the warning though, but really, stay out. We really don't want anyone tinkering around with our heads again. That's our only real sanctuary, our only place for even the slightest bit of privacy, so please don't invade that."

"Most likely a wraith rather than a demon. Sad really and yet so very ironic considering it's one of those many things she wants to rid from this world so very desperately," Yuriel purred only to sigh and shake his head. Humans. Even worse was how she seemed to blame them for being born as they were. It wasn't their fault they were born as dragons, or whatever it was that the boy was. Most people never truly understood that. "Fights and acts like a demon, but has the heart of an angel. I suppose that's why we took to him like a moth to the flame, besides her scent beneath that heavy smell of blood he once had surrounding him that is. That seriously took forever to get rid of and that was with two baths a day for over a year." Leaving whatever Caïm had said silent, he gave a soft sigh before spinning his mirror once again in his hand. The boy on the other hand had shifted enough to where the woman's blade sliced through the leather armor on his chest alongside skin, but his own blade still made the finishing blow slice through her like a hot knife through butter. Turning back towards the others, he gave his sword a quick swing to try getting some of the blood off though it didn't exactly help much not to mention the mix of blood and oil still covering parts of him. He then marched right on over to the trio of demons as if he'd forgotten about the needle still sticking out of him, his sword resting against his shoulder. "Needle, Caïm. Don't you meh me. And I'm not using those exact words either. He said to feel free to speak your questions and/or statements openly... And that he'll hit me if I miss part of what he says."

"Oh? Is that so? Odd. I don't quite recall you being the type to threaten others just to get your way. I thought only Kibum did that. Guess I was mistaken," Tybalt retorted while drawing his paw back near himself. At the mention of the cities, he sunk a little lower into the bag. Then came the mention of how quickly he went down just around the woman's arm which made him flinch slightly. "It's not... It's just... Mm." "Tybalt?" "Shut up. I'm thinking of an answer." "What? The quick-witted Tybalt doesn't have an answer already at the tip of his tongue?" "That's not it, stupid. I'm trying to think up a different answer than the one on the tip of my tongue. Mm... It's no use. My answer goes with no comment." "What?! That's not an answer, cat!" "Argue all you want, but that's the answer I'm gonna stick with. I'm getting sleepy again so you're fortunate I'm not trying harder to get away."

"We can wait," Serai smiled lightly at the embodiment though it was sad from the words prior to her departure. So he seemed to be stuck at a crossroads to her, stuck between recovering and being completely broken. Perhaps this was the karma she'd brought about, the one her eldest son kept saying would bite her in the a**. Sighing lightly, she returned her ring from whence it came and glanced at Truth and Lucian. Looks like he had his own version of karma biting him in the a** as well. No wonder they were considered very similar.

Smiling perhaps a little more along the lines of a mocking grin, the dragon's eyes flicked between the group before settling on Iris in particular. "Good to see you came out willingly. As you all know, Mirror brought us to the reflection of the world we were previously in; we'll call that World A. Unfortunately for some of us, we don't quite handle being in the Mirror World -World B- too well. To be more specific, I mean the little elemental inside the house. At least that would be the case if this were a normal situation. Another unfortunate fact is that Mirror's version of World B is significantly different from others. To put in nicely, we're not exactly in World B, but in the mirror in his hand; World C. He simply transferred our consciousness into World C, but our real selves remain in World A," he stated so very cooly, Ruubi wrapping her arms around his torso and rubbing her cheek against his back. Losing his smile, he raised a brow at her incredulously. Really? She chose now to be all affectionate? "Ruubi, quit clinging... Anyways, I'm pretty sure at least you two -Skylar and Krystina- know what the Paint program on a computer is and all it's little copy and paste functions. Do trust me when I say this is the simplest way to explain this too and that I will kill every single one of you if you expose this to anyone. That wound you got, Sky, was removed because he copied the you from World A onto the you of World C making it as if it never happened. He can do that with anyone besides himself which can, in a sense, make someone immortal. When he flips us back, he will copy the Linea from World C and paste it over the Linea of World A which will make her as dead as she is here. As for the elemental, he's keeping the core of her being in his right eye to keep her consciousness intact. Even if she unraveled in World C, he'd simply copy her from World A and paste her back onto World C. She was fine. You're still in recovery so I can't blame you for not knowing, but... Yuriel's a mirror dragon, the purest of silver dragons. Unlike Rune, he's a ripple effect in a completed formula. He breaks the rules of life and death because you interfered. I believe you should recall that when Veda reversed your interference thus breaking off his own formula, there was a brief moment of you facing yourself. Well, that reflected version of you is him." "He thought things through before he acted, something you obviously can't do. He is the mirror that showed you your reflection. And sorry, Razor. I just wanted to hug ya." "It could've waited."

"Mm. I can't tell what it is though. I can't even begin to describe it. Fear? Self-loathing? Heartache? Emptiness? Confusion and distress are obvious, but there's something else, something lurking in the shadows of his being and yet," the embodiment of death mumbled after nodding slightly. Giving a soft sigh, Wennin shook his head. What else could he do? The immortal assassin was a closed book and his own feelings were something he wasn't well-versed in. Emotions were difficult to explain. He understood anger, boredom, amusement and being thrilled, but there were many he still didn't understand. "Don't worry about it, Skylar. Mirror and Caïm will reject anything and everything. Razor and Ruubi will most likely ignore it altogether... And are an item if it isn't already obvious. He just isn't as open about it as she is." "Meh. It's no big deal. It was made personal and Mirror probably felt pity for you since your pet there failed to protect you. Aw. He shrank down in your arms. And that's right. Razor's mine. You so much as think about him and I'll smash your pretty little heads through a wall. Mirror will vouch for that." "She will do it. Three double KOs in an arena and she put my head through a mirror and a wall in a fit of rage. It's more of a hyper-aggressive temper tantrum than anything." "Twerp!"

"Mm. He's probably still a little upset you're growing up on him," Lucian chuckled softly, Truth's kiss briefly cutting his comment in half. He then followed her words with a slight nod. Maso and Sheik were probably the kindest out of the whole family besides Truth. Blinking, his wolf ears popped up and he slightly sniffed the air. "I think it's over... Yay. That's one less problem for us... For now."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:38 pm
Dantes river
it works for me, at least. you try it, though so we can find out.

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXXGlancing to the boy, the demon gave a grin and nodded at him before glancing to Yuriel again. "Alright, so, why do you smell like Blu?" he asked, shoving his hands into his pockets. Having sent out a radar pulse to check on those under his charge at this house, he glanced behind him and tapped Perem on the shoulder lightly, gesturing towards the house before returning his gaze to the boy in front of him.

Nodding lightly, Perem put his hands up to let him know he wouldn't enter his dreams. "I promise you, I won't enter your dreams unless you request my help with something." the dream demon smiled, setting his hands back down and glancing over to Adra for a moment before nodding lightly. "I've been asked to take care of something, I'll be back in a moment." he murmured, starting into the house and up the stairs. Pausing when he found Ephraim and Rissa, he gave a small sigh and smiled at the duo lightly. "Would you mind if I tried something to wake her up?" He asked, keeping his hands behind his back as he watched the blonde in his arms stir slightly.

Aerith's grin grew at Tybalt's comment of no comment and how the duo reacted, tucking his hands behind his head. "You heard him, he said no comment" he chuckled, almost aglow with pride that the silver tongued king couldn't even come up with one small comeback.

Crossing her arms, the embodiment rose an eyebrow at them before giving a sigh. "Alright, alright, I get it...." the woman frowned, eyes narrowed. Everyone here was pointing out that she was still broken. It's not as though she could change it on her own. The necklace itself would have to decide that. Walking away, the succubus gave a growl and sat down far from everyone else.

"Shayde's not my pet." Sky frowned, wrapping an arm around Shayde and glaring at Ruubi for a moment before giving a sigh. "Regardless of why he did it, I feel like I should repay him somehow. For all I know, he could have just saved my life." the blonde mumbled, fidgeting with one of his feathers for a minute.

"Yay, we can go back to normal. I hope." Truth sighed, leaning against Lucian and glancing outside at Krystina and Skylar for a moment. Were they truly okay with their mother being dead? It didn't look as though it bothered them, but perhaps they were just hiding the pain at seeing the woman who raised them for the first years of their lives lying dead on the ground.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:55 am
Pure T0rture
It does work. Meh. I don't feel like unlocking and moving the file out of the abandoned homes forum so I just created a place meant specifically for that area.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Thank you. I'll just stay put while you do the house thing," Ross smiled faintly before watching each of the dragons alongside Caïm ever so carefully. He was capable of ignoring the needles he got stabbed with so easily and he was still but a child. That made him feel like a wimp. Actually, everything Seda did to protect him up until now with such frailty hidden behind such a strong demeanor made him feel pathetic so this was just the icing on the cake. Inhaling deeply, he shut his eyes and started up with a slow set of movements Seda had once told him would come in handy in the midst of what he teasingly called ye olde fisticuffs. Thus far, he hadn't been wrong. With such simple motions, he'd dealt with more than one attacker, armed and unarmed, without so much as a scratch. He'd even killed a few people subconsciously because of it. Wish there was a way to get stronger overnight... I should've been working on this earlier, should've been helping you all along, and yet I didn't want to be part of such a hostile world. Forgive me, Seda. I'm going to make you proud by building up my strength while you're resting. Hopefully my swordplay will get better and the explosion thing will be easier to control by then too.

Watching Perem from the corner of his eye, Ephraim took a moment to contemplate the offer. It wasn't like he had many options. "I guess... It feels like we're back in the original world by the way," he mumbled softly before rubbing his cheek slightly. It still felt weird to be without a mask and his jitters from being without his shadow was starting to act up again, his hand in Rissa's having tightened a bit. He hoped her movement wasn't because he was hurting her. It just made him feel better with her being awake with him.

"I'll shift some things for people to remain where they are as I shift things back," Yuriel murmured softly as the world shifted back to its original form with everyone placed exactly as they'd been in his mirror. Hearing Adra finally ask his question, he glanced at the boy now examining the needle in his arm. Reaching over, he tugged it out for him before motioning towards the crow. "He said Bleu, Caïm... We're not obsessed with her or the question. It just doesn't make sense and he's just proving that point... It's not an obsession. What do I call it then? I call it trying to get you to answer a question you've been avoiding just like your relationship with Angelus." It only took a second for the dark haired youth to kick the dragon in the gut with a scowl. Carefully unfurling from the doubled-over position, Yuriel briefly lifted up his shirt so the scales on his stomach could be seen turning back to skin only to drop it again. "Damn. I felt that through my scales. See? Totally not human if he can get through dragon scales with just a kick... What's the big deal about these questions that you keep avoiding them, Caïm? Don't- Fine. He wants to know if that's the only question you wanted to ask and if so, can you get one of your friends here to get him pen and paper... I'm taking it as a sign that he'll tell you, but it's gotta stay between you two."

"Ugh. I hate when you guys do this," Tybalt muttered before standing up in the bag and hopping out, his nails extended as he swung his paw at Aerith's leg. As soon as he landed however, he stumbled slightly then flopped back down on the porch. "It's called I don't wanna talk about it. Don't think you've outwitted me, ya dingbats... But fine. If you want to know so bad... I do it for someone. When I was still just Tybalt, the previous King of the Alley Cats mentioned her to me. I've watched over her, protected her from the dark fae, and now... I'm not going back anymore anyways. This is just all of that iron catching up to me." "Tybalt..." "Shut up. I don't wanna hear any of your sappy selfless action speeches." "Then why was she so important to you?" "She was my half-sister." "What?!" "Don't get all dramatic on me. She was weak, frail, and now that she's gone, I have no reason to be there... Now I'm not stretching myself so thin. From city to city, realm to realm... Y'all are exhausting all on your own."

Giving a soft sigh, Wennin stood up and held up a finger at Epithiyani before walking over to the embodiment with his hands in his pockets. "Hey, girly. Don't be such a sourpuss. That's my job," he teased before scratching the back of his neck. Some people took things far too personal. "Look, uh... As incomplete as you may be, think about what Veda said earlier. His retaliation to your interference was to keep you this way as long as he'd be gone. He's back so you'll become complete again soon. Sheik's most definitely the last person to watch over that part of you and he ain't got long so be a little happy. Besides, like all succubi, ya kinda have an attitude problem. It comes with the territory though so chill. Don't take everything so seriously. Brush it off like a speck of dust or when you're flipping your hair."

"Pfft. Right. If you asked him to jump, he'd ask you how high you wanted him to go. He's entirely submissive to you like a female dog to a male dog in the midst of heat. He acts tough, but the look in his eyes states otherwise," Ruubi snorted before starting to laugh at Shayde turning enough to tuck his face into his chest. Giving a slight huff, Razor narrowed his eyes briefly at the female dragon. "Ruubi, stop picking on them. I'm sorry to you and your... Him." "Ahahaha! The way you said that just tickles my funny bone. Don't worry about it, bird boy. This here, this sweetheart that has some weird issue about physical contact in public, is my pet." "She doesn't mean it like a pet cat or dog." "Exactly. The boy is cute I'll admit, that submission adorably easy to manipulate, but I've got someone better. And you poor, pitiful fool. You're gonna be trying to repay him for the rest of your life." Reaching up briefly, she lightly bit Razor on the neck making him squirm a bit whilst his face started growing red. "See? He's a good pet. Yours would do the same if'n ya acted on it." "Stop it..." "Fine, fine. Once Caïm's done here, we'll be off anyways. Wennin's already promised Mirror travel through his eye here and back after all. You'd better make up for this later, Razor." "I will so just stop picking on them..."

"Same... They seem alright?" Lucian murmured softly, his fingers gently brushing against her arm. Feeling his ears twotch, the lycan frowned slightly. It was ever so faint, but he knew he heard a whimper. On the porch with Kansei, Hei flinched slightly in his sleep before giving a faint whimper.

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]