Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:25 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go - Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing - Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days

XXXXXPerem nodded lightly at the shadow user's words, a smile on his face. "We are, the wretch has been dealt with. Miss Rissa here has no reason to loose control any more." he hummed, kneeling to place a hand on the blonde's forehead. Glancing to the side at the boy, he quickly covered his eyes for a moment as a flash of light came from Rissa, only for her to groan and roll onto one side. Removing his hands from both of them, he smiled at the duo and bowed ever so briefly before turning back to the stairs. "I'll be returning to the others, should you need anything." he called, starting back outside.

Adra gave a light chuckle and nodded briefly, looking up at those near the house. "For now, that is my only question, more may arise depending upon your answer. May I get some paper and a pen for our friend here to write with?" he asked, smiling more when Lianna's old notebook and pen were sent towards them, floating with fae magic. "Thank you, little lady." he hummed, turning back to hand the items to Caïm. "and here you are. Would you like to take this conversation somewhere that they can't read it?" he asked, glancing up at the dragons around the boy.

Aerith gave a low breath and rubbed the scratch he'd gotten, shaking his head lightly. "yeah, I probably deserved that." he mumbled, ignoring the cuts for the most part as he listened to Tybalt. "She must've been pretty damned important to you, if you kept her a secret from even me." he drawled, raising an eyebrow. It was strange to see Tybalt like this. He never acted this vulnerable.

Glancing to Wennin from the corner of her eye, Iris gave a frown and glared at him for a moment before sighing slightly. "That's not the problem, brat. The problem is that because I'm incomplete, everyone keeps treating me like a giant f!ck up." she hissed, tail flicking behind her in anger.

Giving a low sigh, Skylar closed his eyes and took a calming breath before hugging Shayde a bit more and then relaxing. It took so much not to start an argument with her over how relationships were supposed to be. "You can do things your way, and Shayde and I will handle things our way." He breathed, glancing over to the corpse of his mother once more. "Can I ask you one thing, though? The dragon who was turned into a coat. His sons are in another realm. D'you think you could let them know that she's been dealt with? They had to leave this world to escape her." He sighed, a picture forming in his hands of two teens, one with deep blue highlights in his hair, and a second with purple highlights. "They'll really appreciate it, I'm sure."

"They didn't exactly get along with her. Even so, seeing the person who gave you life dead is hard to swallow...." the redhead mumbled, the image of her own mother on the ground flashing through her mind for a moment. Gripping Lulu's hand a little tighter, Truth let out a sigh and closed her eyes briefly. "may the stars guide us." she mumbled, mostly to herself as she glanced to those still inside. What a mess they'd all become, even with Veda's spell. Spotting the elven woman that Hei had pushed inside the house, she tilted her head to the side. "who are you, anyways?"

Looking down at Hei, Kansei gave a small hum and pet his hair briefly. Yellow pupils spreading out over the whites of her eyes, the panther began purring deeply as she rubbed her hands across his arms, rubbing the tense spots as she once did for her cousins when they were all much younger.

I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 am
Pure T0rture

This is what I brought you,
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
xxxxxKiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Shaking his head slightly whilst accepting the pen and paper, Caïm shooed Yuriel away getting a heavy sigh from him followed by him heading towards Ruubi and Razor with his hands up at shoulder level for a moment or two before shoving them in his pockets. Making a slight gesture with the hand holding the pen, he smiled at the demon as if to say he could get the dragons to do as he instructed. From there, he began scribbling on the notepad before showing it to Adramalech. The scribbled image depicted was that of a bird and three reptilian heads with a manga bubble settled between them with the image of a serpent , a plus sign, a dark haired head and a question mark. Below the picture was a much older version of the draconic tongue, one could even say the first of said languages, reading "obsession" on it. He then flipped the page and began scribbling again. A few moments later, he flipped the book back around so the fiery crow could see what was written alongside the images of what appeared to be two faces cut in half and pasted together and some kind of wolf creature. It's complicated. Do you know of the Yorae Dragon sealed within the temple set between what used to be called the Fädomlyre and Vedïnyre and guarded by Won-Qu, a demon of sorts that can turn himself to stone?

"Good. That's... That's real good," Ephraim murmured softly before flinching slightly at Perem's sudden covering of his eyes. Damnit. This whole supposed fixing of the shadows thing was like a massive jagged wound to his normal composure. It didn't help that lights still found a way to make themselves known even when blocked out. At least everything returned to such normalcy after that quick flash though. Feeling Rissa move and hearing her, he sighed inwardly in relief before nodding at the male's words and adding a quick, "Thanks."

"Of course you deserved it. Either way, y'all never took the time to notice the obvious. Even now, you still don't understand why I'd hold a non-fae so close," Tybalt retorted sharply before pushing himself back up to his feet and shaking like a wet dog ever so briefly. Shifting back into his human form, he slid a hand under his shirt to start rubbing the scars of his biggest failure. "Tch. And now you're lookin' at me like I'm an alien 'cause of one day of not being my typical self... I didn't tell any of you I've been keeping an eye on each and every one of you either. It's not like there was much anyone could do for her..."

"Pfft. That's what you're sulking about? What are you, a middle schooler discovering boys are actually kinda cute? You're letting words get to you. So you aren't exactly picture perfect. Big whoop-dee-fricking-doo. Here's a secret, but uh, don't tell anyone," Wennin snickered before leaning over to where only she'd be able to hear him. "No one's perfect. Not even embodiments. You see, we're just as mortal as they are. True, some of us need a hell of a lot more oomph for us to be murdered unlike the others, but we all come with our flaws. I'm big, bad and scary Death. Ooh~ I've been keeping people alive and I'm still lacking in my full potential 'cause I either can't control my temper or I'm just not feeling like putting an effort into killing someone. Do I even need to bring up Epi's flaws as an embodiment of life?" Straightening back up, he gave a tired sigh before scuffing his boot against the ground. Why was he stuck consoling people? He hated people and yet he was playing a jerkwad-ish nice guy. "Besides that, princess, those who point out you're incomplete are incomplete as well though they don't realize it yet. Better yet, it's more like being lost than broken or incomplete. Everyone finds their way eventually. They just need a little guidance."

"Whatever. I was just saying that we're similar in a way. Couple-wise that is. I notice submission, I point it out. They act tough, unruly and rebellious at times, but they'd do anything for us," Ruubi muttered before scowling when Razor took up the picture to study for a moment then nod. Ignoring her scowl, the male dragon handed it back. "I'll let them know. I know it'd make me feel happier if someone told me the murderer of a family member had expired. Oh. Mirror, do you think you can find these two for me?" "The hell do I look like? Your pet hound?" "Ahahahaha!" "Shut it. Fine. I'll take a peek. Are you wanting to visit them?" "He wishes to tell them that Caïm killed the human b***h." "Ah. I'll do it. Just don't start crying when I come back through your eye." Flipping his little hand mirror in the air, he did a flip so his feet were swallowed up by the mirror first and his hand snatched the mirror with him. "It still weirds me out how he figured out how to pull his mirror with him. There ya go. Message is being delivered. I guess Caïm's talking with the crow alone."

Lucian was about to respond to her comment only to realize something; she'd spoken of seeing things. From there, the elven woman seemed to perk up a bit since she was being addressed. Flashing a quick smile at Truth, she practically skipped over. "Me? I'm with Hei, his mother to be exact. I'm where he gets his wild elf blood. You can just call me Sharon. I was gonna lop that b***h's head off, but he's just so stubborn. He kinda put a spell on the house so I can't exactly get out," she answered honestly, her fingers laced together behind her back whilst she rocked back on her heels. Shaking her head slightly, she tapped near her eyes. "Hon, choose your words carefully. He understands, but sight will always remain a touchy subject."

Twitching slightly at the touch, Hei's hands clenched briefly as if expecting pain only to release the grip when it didn't come. Every other minute or two, his breathing would hitch for a moment before starting back up in its regular rhythm again. "Nechäe, zen diduéa," he mumbled after some time of having Kansei rubbing his arms to ease the tension. The words got Kibum to look over at the two with a raised brow. "The hell does that mean? Was that even a language?" "It's a language of the dragons, genius. Technically speaking, it's of a clan that coexisted with dragons many, many centuries ago. There's maybe one or two of these riders left in existence. Agh! Holy s**t, that guy just scared the hell outta me." Razor had started off speaking calmly only to scream and hop back a few paces with Ruubi doing exactly the same when the elf sat up rather quickly with a scream of his own. Blinking, Hei skimmed his eyes over the yard before settling on his hands fidgeting in his lap, a slight frown on his face. He'd slipped up and bit Giosuè after all, never hesitating in drawing blood from what was supposed to be an ally.

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.xxxxx
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me.xxxxx
This is what I thought so think me naïve.
I promised you a heart you'd promised to keep,xxxxx
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 pm
Dantes river
Sorry for taking forever, kinda had a family emergency....
and I had such a fun reaction for Lulu getting his sight, too... oh well, should have responded sooner.

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXXWatching curiously as the boy began drawing, the demon nodded lightly and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I've heard of it, although what i can recall is vague," He breathed, taking another step over to take the old page and rip it off. Peering at it more closely, he tilted his head and breathed out in a small chuckle. "cute pictograms, by the way." he added with a smirk.

Returning outside, Perem gave a smile as he watched Ross for a little while, the sandman closed his eyes momentarily as a wisp of sand returned to him, causing the male to grin. "We'd best not stay to much longer." he hummed, looking up at the teen for a moment. "I've probably caused Sedynn enough stress by transporting my away without an explanation. And he didn't seem to like my message either. Or he was being sarcastic, I never can tell with him." he mumbled, scratching at his head as flecks of sand fell off his body with every movement. It felt so good to be solid once more.

Rissa gave another small moan as she turned over, a deep red energy pulsing around her for a moment before she breathed deeply and opened her eyes. "... we're back...." she mumbled, her hair returning to it's natural blonde-red as her chocolaty gaze lifted up to look at Ephraim's. "how are you....?" she hummed, not moving from her spot on the ground.

Blinking for a moment, Aerith put his hands above his head and shook it from side to side. "Didn't mean to look at you any different. Just curious what made her so special. I always knew you were a pack kitten. Pretty sure you bit that one for tackling Lianna, once. and I know you pulled something on the she-devil after that huge fight that caused us all to go our separate ways." he mumbled, his leg tingling as it healed itself in a blue glimmer.

"Thank you." Sky smiled softly, glancing to his sister who nodded in agreement. Glancing over to where the demons all seemed to be hanging out, he began chewing on the inside of his cheek for a second before looking to his sister. "How are you feeling? You've only returned to being human for about an hour or so, are you hungry?" he asked softly, brushing some hair from his big sister's face carefully.
"Food.... would be good..." she admitted, cheeks flushing as she held Maso's hand a bit tighter. "Maybe I can actually cook now that I'm not sick." she added with a hopeful sigh. She really couldn't leave Hades to do all the cooking.

"oh... crap... I'm sorry Lulu, I wasn't thinking..." Truth mumbled, her cheeks flushing as she looked up at him worriedly. Had she hurt him a lot? She'd never really known just how hurt he was by his lack of sight. Holding his hand a little tighter, the girl put a hand on his neck and rubbed softly, a silent apology to go along with her spoken one.
Peering in, Epithiyani tilted her head to the side for a moment at the conversation before stepping inside. Before anyone really had a chance to react, the six year old figure was pressing a hand to the Lycan's spine, a bolt of green going up it and traveling to his eyes. "Blink slowly." she mumbled, tucking some hair behind one ear and smiling at him more. All his eyes needed was a little life in them, after all.
Glancing from Epi to Lulu for a moment, Truth quickly put two and two together and tilted her head to the side. ".... Lulu....?" she asked, rubbing her thumb across his hand in calming circles.

Jumping slightly herself, Kansei gave a small chuckle and placed one of her hands in those he was looking at. "You're alright, Hei. It was a dream, only a dream." she purred, golden eyes watching him carefully while motioning the others to give them space. It was always hard to wake up to a crowd.

{Lol oops, I might have made it happen anyways}

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:31 pm
Pure T0rture
Well, I was going to put it in this post so it'd break up everything for reactions and all, but whatever. I just got inspired to give him at least shapes in his vision.
... xD I just got a mental image of a 2-D scroller game by thinking of the lack of depth he'd be given yet he'd have shapes to work with.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Giving the fiery crow an unamused silent laugh, he started scribbling again while handing him the second page. Caïm once again showed Adramalech the images of the faces cut in half and pasted together alongside something that didn't really seem so draconic, the half-assed shading seeming to differ on the two halves like the faces. Well, I figured I'd be nice and give you some visuals so you wouldn't get confused. As for our original topic, Funny Man, the Yorae dragon is an astral dragon and a lethal one even though it's currently broken in half. If it isn't obvious, that's why it looks like there's a half of two faces put together. Supposedly, it's a gift to you from Deis, Bleu's twin sister, for the main event. Ripping out the page where words he seemed to want to stress were underlined again and handing it to the crow, he began scribbling on the paper once more. This time, the images depicted a temple where half was surrounded by jungle and had half of the wolf creature from before sitting in front of the door whilst the other half had a sea turtle shell underneath it and half of a hooded figure with lizard hands. Technically speaking, half of said dragon lies within the temple between the lands campires occupy and the phantoms occupy. As for me, well, I don't really know how to explain it without making it sound ridiculous. Not even sure how to describe it....... I think it'd be easier to say I just appeared with her scent, but that's not entirely the case. It's like I existed in a different world in a different timeline with a different apocalypse than the rapture y'all have, but after ending the apocalypse there, I was sent here to be the equivalent of Deis' gift to you from Bleu. And even that wouldn't quite be the truth. That makes no sense to you, does it?

Opening his eyes, Ross brushed his hair behind his ear and furrowed his brow slightly. Wait a second. Were they taking him somewhere? The demon prince wasn't exactly expecting to stay here forever, but the crow had said he'd help them with Seda. Oh yeah. Dumb moment. "R-right. Damnit. Even I'm getting tired of stutter-stepping my way through things," he responded while returning to a relaxed standing position. Narrowing his eyes briefly at the stray hairs that'd slipped out from behind his ear, he swiped them back again. Hair could be so frustrating sometimes and Seda couldn't really hold up a pair of scissors much less a knife as of the past few weeks without so much as shaking so he'd half-assed a haircut of his own. It wasn't a terrible one, but he'd prefer it being shorter personally. "Sorry. So... Quick question, Perem. Do I really resemble my dad? I mean outside of the fact that I have black hair and don't like it in my face whereas he was the complete opposite. What few demons I've encountered stated I have the same playful innocence as he did, not to mention the same art of deception with such a long and lanky body structure."

Giving a flicker of a half-smile, the assassin informant brushed a hand through her hair before gently setting his forehead against their combined hands. "Better now that you're back. Almost hit a girl in the throat, embodiment of time or not," Ephraim responded softly to the blonde femme. Alright. Panic attack was settling back down. "You're different from other girls after all. Besides, you make me feel less vulnerable without my shadows even though technically attachments are weaknesses. If you've no feeling in this hand, sorry. Fear was settling in without you and the voices from the shadows around."

"Right," Tybalt muttered, his tail flicking behind him whilst his golden-orange eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Shifting his position once again to where he could wrap his arms around Aerith's shoulders and his legs around his waist, the cait sidhe set his chin just on the crook of the other's neck. Speaking low enough so only he could hear his faint purrs, the feline quickly set a finger over the bluenette's lips so he'd listen to every word he had to say. "Think of it this way, Aerith. I was always the first to arrive at our little hiding place and yet the last to leave. You and Lianna had a mother and each other on a daily basis, as bitchy as your mother may be. Fedelta, Kibulÿm and Cyntenius all had each other and Queen Titania on a daily basis, as snootily bitchy as she may be. The fact is, besides our little get-togethers, all I had was a brief visit now and again by my predecessor. When I found out about her, I wanted a real sibling relationship like you guys had. The biting, the clawing, the hissing, was all just me being... Well, me. And after that lovely event, I needed something to do on my free time. So you see, in all honesty, I was always envious of you guys. From the time I can remember, the King of Alley Cats before me placed me in that tree and it was where I stayed for the longest time minus the excursions of pranking others and wherever y'all dragged me off to. Our little secret." Removing that one long clawed finger, he licked him on the cheek only to settle back down to where he appeared to be going to sleep. Aerith would be the only one to know of the envy he'd felt for so long.

"We should get you something to eat now that we've got a free moment again. I'm doubting Hades feels like cooking right now anyways. Hey. Look at that. Your shadow's back, Shayde," Maso hummed before smiling and pointing at Skylar and the shadow user where there was indeed a shadow being cast from Shayde. Out of the corner of his eye, he noted something black and white disappearing as quickly as it came; the voodoo shadow kid. "That kid obviously fixed whatever was wrong with them. Any hoo, let's head on inside. I'll need to break Hei's spell on the house in order to let a few of them out if they want out. And up we go." Helping Krystina to her feet whilst standing himself, he glanced uncertainly down at the silent dark haired male. Why wasn't he responding? "Shayde? Hello? Shayde?" "I heard you just fine. C'mon, Sky. I'm kinda hungry too."

Shaking his head slightly with a light smile, Lulu was close to responding again when a hand touched his back and made him stiffen. At the sudden shapes coming into what he assumed as sight seeing as he'd never had it, his eye started twitching slightly followed by a nervous laugh. "He's freaking out," Sharon stated so very bluntly while letting a pink spark die out around her fingers. "Nope. Not freaking. I'm just-" "Freaking out." "Yep. Totally panicking about this." "Just take it all in slowly. That is what you think it is. Were you able to give him the full thing or just shades so he can tell depths? Is it just shapes?" "Totally not helping. Oh. Uh sorry... Truth? I mean... Eh... Mental images don't even touch the truth, no pun intended. Wow." "He means you're exquisite, too beautiful for the mind to properly convey it." "And you, Ms. Sharon, are really into your surroundings. How do you do that?" "Wild elf, hon. It comes quite naturally unlike you little puppies. My little Heine's capable of it too." "Right... Right! It's fine you said that. I mean, it bugs me a little when people keep bring up sight, but I can't blame you for talking from your point of view. That sounds really weird when I can see you now... Or parts of you." "He means shapes quite possibly with shades of the color grey that tell depth from the blacks and whites. Some things are just meant to be and a little embodiment broke a rule by giving life to his eyes. The price was directed at the very gift she gave; he can't see color and depth perception will most definitely be a challenge. He can see you now though."

Shaking his head slightly, the elf shook his head slightly before briefly wiping his freehand over his face. It wasn't there anymore. The blood wasn't there anymore, only the aftertaste. Ignoring the dragons taking another step away from the two, he shook his head a second time while shutting his eyes tight. "Hei was a bad boy. He bit the Sheikah man. Mama's gonna be upset with me. She's gonna be upset that he came out of the cage again," he responded in a low voice, the hand Kansei was holding just barely curling his fingers in to touch the back of her hand before going limp again. "I knew what I was doing, but..."

"What? Was that even comprehensible?" Ruubi asked in an obviously confused tone. This got Razor to give a huff before motioning her to sit down. "It's like an out-of-body experience, Ruubi, only more inside the body, if that makes sense. Examples of it include Chestra's rampages or Seda watching as Ross moves about; they're conscious yet lacking control. I'm trying to figure out the scream." "Oh... Well, he sounded childish when he spoke before he scared the crud out of all of us so... Memory?" "Right... Most likely something to do with his scars and that thing in his spine." "Agreed. Whoever does that s**t to kids needs to keel over already. They got him referring to himself in both the first- and third-person which makes him sound like a loon." "Ruubi, cease and desist. Now. You're not exactly picture perfect either; always wanting a fight when there's none to be had. The arena did that to you. That void which calls himself Mirror wasn't always the way he is now either. Settle down." "Aw... It's breaking my heart, Razor." "I know, but he avoids the topic like most everything else. Obviously his talk with that crow brought her to mind."

As if hearing something, the two remaining dragons shifted their gazes away from the house before the male one acted in silence. He started off at a slow jog before turning it into a sprint. As he ran away from the house, the female dragon marched up to the house and pulled open the door. "Humans... Excuse me, kiddies. Y'all might want to get away from the windows. Razor and I have suspicions of the brotherhood having hired professional snipe-ers... Ooh. Wow. You just got him back on his feet too," she called only to pause briefly when the sound of glass breaking followed by a thud drew her attention directly towards Hades and Lianna. The thud proved to be the Romanian, his hand having gone limp in the faerie's hand and a small hole on his temple that'd obviously had the bullet exit the opposite side from the blood beginning to pool up. The expression set on his face made it apparent he'd realized it was coming a bit too late. At the dragon speaking of having just gotten him back on his feet, Lucian's already pretty rigid position seemed to become even moreso if at all possible. "I know, right? We're not getting him up for the next few hours or so. At least he was dead before he hit the floor so he didn't suffer like that human guy who had the baby before y'all did." "Yeah. We need to figure out how to turn this into a less hostile environment 'cause glass breaking, weapons flying and blood spraying everywhere is just upsetting the baby," Trevor sighed heavily from the living room while lightly bouncing the crying infant in his arms. Giving a low tsk when a bullet hole appeared on the floor, the elder male ignored his bleeding shoulder to move him and Veda away from the windows. "Professional snipers who've been labelled as such for too long on several I'd presume. Missed a major artery not to mention Veda who is closer to the center of my chest. So very sloppy. If I didn't have him in my arms, I'd show them how a real professional snipes someone." "You have a sniper? When did you learn how to use a gun?" "Pfft. I've had one since Karma and I got married. I just don't keep it out in the open like with all of my blades. Before we got married...?"

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:01 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX"It makes enough sense that I won't question it too much," Adra admitted, smiling at the kid as he looked at the pages handed to him. "To put it simply, this is but a knot tying our fates together, and we'll meet again during the apocalypse," He hummed blowing his hair from his face before glancing over to Perem and then to the dragons. "For now, let's agree that we'll live in this world to the fullest and enjoy the people around us before we end up destroying this world. Our fates aren't the most enjoyable, after all." he drawled, scratching at the magic circles on his body with a slight frown.

"In some aspects, yes, you do. You're definitely are just as lanky as he, and your playful innocence is similar, too. Why the sudden question? Do you fear turning out like him?" Perem hummed as he offered the boy a hairband to keep the hair from his face. "don't worry about your hair, Jezabeth can fix that for you when we return home, after all." he chuckled, tugging on his cape slightly out of habit.

Rissa smiled at him and kissed his cheek softly before peering behind him with a chuckle. "Well, from the looks of things, you shouldn't have to worry any more, seems your shadow is back." she hummed, glancing to the doorway where she swore she saw something.

Blinking when Tybalt began to whisper to him, Aerith glanced at the others for a moment before at his friend and sighed. So, that was it. Shoulders slumping, the high elf glanced at the two near him and gave a shrug. "let's just... drop it, guys..." he breathed, looking around before waving his fingers as Kibum's bag lifted itself off the ground and floated a little ways away from where he was sitting.

Sky nodded and smiled at Shayde, holding his hand as he stood and started for the house. "Who was that woman he locked inside, anyways? She just appeared out of nowhere, it seemed." Sky frowned, peering in at the elf woman talking with Truth and Lulu.
"Not sure, but she's apparently introduced herself to Princess, so we'll find out eventually." Krystina hummed, spinning around a little before pecking Maso on his cheek. "c'mon, mister, you and i have to go make food things for everyone." she hummed, tugging him to the door and pausing to glance at the spell surrounding her house. It was certainly an unusual one.

Truth flushed lightly at Lulu's comment and held his hand a little tighter, smiling at him. "uh... thanks..." she hummed, hugging him closely before peering around to where the little embodiment stood with a grin. "Weren't you just yelling at Wennin for breaking rules?" "I have no idea what you're talking about. Sharon? Weren't you talking to someone earlier?" the child hummed, shifting looks once more to smile at the woman from a more comfortable height.

Glancing up from the elf in her arms, Kansei gave a growl and looked towards Lianna who was once again stuck between horror and anger, her bright green eyes hidden under her hair. "Someone get Lee and Hades inside, quickly. Truth, Rissa, Out here, now. Kana, you too." She called, having done a quick head count before blinking as a woman with vivid purple hair came rushing from the woods, followed by a girl with untameable brown ringlets. "Well, I wasn't expecting to see them here. Did you call them, Iris?" "Maybe." the time embodiment shrugged, smiling as the purple haired elemental made a wall of plants grow around the house.

The duo giving light bows when the wall was fully formed, they grinned and glanced from Iris to those around. "Sorry we were late, someone wanted a snack before we got here." the purple haired one drawled, glancing to her companion briefly with a slight grin.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:27 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Smiling at the crow demon, the odd boy nodded his agreement towards the other's words. Good to know you won't question it any further. The dragons, mostly Ruubi and Razor, won't let it drop. I also approve of living life to the fullest until our appointed day. There's much to enjoy before then after all, he scribbled down as his final response before snapping the notepad close and attaching the pen to it. Stepping back slightly, the amusement vanished from the boy's face before he shifted around Adramalech and gave him a good shove towards Perem and Ross. At seeing Ross's gaze shift to the side slightly, several black and red sparks popping up about a foot away from him, he gave a soft snort. Of course he'd have defenses up at all times. His sword was then snatched back out of his sheath and he sprinted across the yard just to deflect a couple of bullets from hitting Krystina and Skylar. Waving a hand quickly as if to shoo them, the boy's attention seemed to be shifting around perhaps a little too quickly.

Shaking his head, the demon prince gave Perem a smile that reflected his father's own childish innocence. "No. It's not that I fear becoming like him. If anything, he's always sounded like a strong and admirable guy to me, something I wish I could be if only to stop being a burden to Seda. He's always protected me even if it pushed past his limits, going so far as to cut me off from my own body so I wouldn't experience pain. I can't even tell you where half of my scars came from," he hummed, his hands briefly fidgeting with his jacket. Turning his attention to the side, he quickly snapped his fingers so several black and red sparks lit up about a foot away. "Besides, I don't know much about my dad so I'd like to know what he was like... Or is like. I'm kind of nervous about meeting him though it might still be a while until I do. You knew him so I figured I'd ask if he really was the kind of guy people talk about. Looks they're trying to take out as many of us as they can before attempting to claim him." At noticing the hairband, Ross gave a brief nervous laugh before murmuring a quick thanks and pulling his hair out of his face.

Feeling his face heat up a bit at Rissa kissing his cheek, Ephraim's bashful nature peeked through his tough exterior. When she spoke of his shadow being back, his reflective eyes glanced down at it. It was indeed back and made him hug the girl and give a soft sigh of relief. "It's back and you're alright. That's a huge relief," he responded in a low murmur before swiftly kissing her at the edge of her lips. Just as quickly as his sense of relief had made itself known, so had his caution. Shifting his gaze towards the door, he lightly gripped the girl's hand in his own. "You feel that?"

"He said something to you. What'd he say? You two haven't changed in the slightest with your little secrets," Kibum questioned as Fedelta gave an aw at being told to drop it. The blonde elf snatched at his bag though his fingers fell short of it. Getting back to his feet, he went after it with an irritated expression. Aerith was going to get hit for touching his stuff, even if he wasn't really touching it. Tybalt actually appeared to be drifting to sleep until the bullets started flying, a minimum of two hitting Caïm's sword. It was then he sat back up and slid a little closer to the bluenette. "Are we going to have to go inside the house? I'm used to cramped places, but we're not going to get Heine inside and Kibum and Fedelta are gonna complain."

"Indeed," Maso smiled once more before flinching slightly at the sound of metal hitting metal. Shifting his blue-green eyes towards Hades and Lianna, he gave a tsk before hopping up onto the porch and setting his hand on the outer wall of the house. "Shayde, you or Giosué get Hades please. I'm working on the barrier... The hell kind of barrier is this?" As asked, Giosué moved over to the faerie and Romanian though he took a minute to place a bandage around Hayden's head. "Keeping blood from getting all over the house? You got him?" Nodding slightly, the eldest Sheikah male shut the Romanian's eyes and picked him up, his limp hand sliding out of the faerie's hand, adding a quick, "Light as a feather for such a giant." Shayde had nodded slightly in acknowledgement. "Hurry up, Maso." "Shut up. I'm trying to figure out what the hell this barrier is and how to take it down... Kansei, you might have to-" Maso started in a growl only to blink when Wennin hit the wall with his fist then shrugged at him. "Well hurry it up. I only got a temporary opening through the doorway for you. And quit glancing at my arm." Shifting his gaze away from Wennin's arm now hanging loosely by his side, the other on his hip, the bi-colored haired ninja assassin focused in on the two newest additions as Shayde grabbed Lianna by the arm and pulled her along behind Giosué and himself. "Sorry... And who are you two exactly?"

Feeling a tad bit embarrassed by Truth thanking him for such a compliment, Lucian began tapping his fingers together in front of him. "I-it's just honesty. My imagination isn't that great apparently... Or not for you at least," he responded while finally starting to glance around. This was definitely going to be hard to get used to. At seeing -he was never going to get used to saying much less thinking about that- Giosué step inside the house and lay Hades down just out of view of the windows, a frown made itself onto his face. "Hades..."

At the topic shifting towards her, Sharon smiled as innocently as she could. "Who? Me? You must be mistaken. I do believe this one's right about you getting onto a little death dealer for breaking rules. For now, however, I'm glad he's here. He made a temporary exit so I'm heading outside to my little Heine," she hummed before skipping towards the front door. Might as well get out while she could. Poor little reaper must've fractured, if not broke, his arm opening that up. As for Hei... Ugh. She wasn't sure if she should be mad or upset or happy. He was probably upset already himself. Wait a second... "What happened to your arm?" "Heine bit me after I attempted to calm him down..." "Did you...? How was...?" Nodding slightly, Giosué lightly touched where he'd been bitten earlier. "Yeah... Part of it at least. How he's alive is beyond me, but it's reasonable as to why he is how he is now."

"Relax already. Razor's on the move to hunting these humans down. Dragon scales are impenetrable without another dragon, or Caïm and that sword of his. The kid's scary in a fight when he's not toying with his opponent. Whoo! Another failed shot. Nice job, Caïm," Ruubi started in a slight huff before quickly turning it into a cheer for the child soldier. At some unspoken response from him, she clapped her hands together before jumping off of the porch and running towards a more open space as a set of red wings stretched out behind her. Caïm took a wider arch around her before jumping up and catching hold of her clawed hand. By the time they were over the house, she was in her full dragon form and Caïm was standing on her back without any fear of falling. "Keep yourselves from getting shot, meatbags."

Sighing heavily as Serai pulled him out from the center of the living room, Trevor continued the light bouncing to settle the infant back down. Even as she tried tending to his shoulder, he was focused on trying to get Veda to stop crying while keeping an eye out for any stigmas being activated. "Stop moving." "Well I'm so sorry we got a crying demon baby on our hands. Maybe if you had an ounce, a milligram even, of something resembling care, this wouldn't be so goddamn hard," he retorted before stomping on her foot for shoving her finger into the bullet wound. "Just get the hell away from me. You're only making things worse." "As if! It's your sudden shift in aura that has him so upset." "And that's only 'cause you're near me so once more, it's your- fault... Sheik?" At having his younger brother take Veda from him, Trevor and Serai raised a brow at him. Sitting with the infant in his lap, the strawberry blonde made his lyre appear and start up a tune that even the other Sheikah raised a brow at. Within moments, the crying turned into a sniffle here and there and he made his lyre vanish once more. Picking up the infant, Sheik padded over to Kana and gently brushed his lips against her cheek. "Sounds like Kansei needs you. Be careful out there. I'll try not killing everyone in here whilst dealing with Veda."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:17 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX Adra gave a smile and waved lightly at the boy as he bounded off, glancing around for a moment before sighing and pointing at the house. "Perem, keep an eye on him while i gather up Veda. We're leaving once this is all settled." he called, glancing briefly at Wennin's arm before putting one hand to the barrier, his tattoos' glow dissipating altogether for a moment before returning in a deep gold. Stepping into the house, he sighed and shoved the child embodiment towards her counterpart before stepping over to Rune with a sigh. "Poor b*****d. You should just let me burn the whole organization down. Again." he mumbled, his book forming in one hand as he glanced up at everyone. "Girls, outside. Truth, Perem should be able to assist you in a game of puppets if you so please." he drawled, gaze on his book as he flipped through it for the right spell.

"Puppets? Oh, right.." Truth breathed, tugging a charm off of her neck and pelting it at her father's head, the air around her becoming thick. "Hold that until this is over..." she mumbled, turning to smile at Lucian. "I'll be back soon." she hummed, going on her toes to kiss his cheek before grabbing Kana and dragging her outside. "Perem, do with them what you will. I'll take care of the rest." the ginger breathed, pulling her hair from her face as her deep blue eyes scanned the area for anyone, reversing her ability to jump into the spirit realm so she could pull others out of their own bodies. Giving a nod, she smiled as the dream demon seemed to turn into a cloud of sand, rushing out to absorb the souls that Truth had pulled out of their bodies.
Stepping over to her cousin, Kana pulled the panther up and the two went bounding off into the woods, shifting into feline forms, Kana's a white tiger with lime green stripes. Rounding on a few men with guns, the large cats pounced and began mauling those around them.

"... Yeah, I felt it.... Let's go see what's going on..." the blonde frowned, heaving herself off the floor and cracking her knuckles as she breathed deeply and stretched. "I think I heard Kansei calling for me, but i'm not sure." she mumbled, scratching her neck briefly. Taking his hand in hers, she rushed down the stairs, grimacing at the look on Lianna's face when she walked in the house. "oh... uh.... Can someone pull the bullet out of Lee's arm? I don't think she's noticed yet, in fact, I think she's in shock." she mumbled, pulling the faerie into the house to inspect the hole in her arm that was slowly turning black.

"I'm not saying a thing about it." Aerith shrugged, standing and glancing into the house to frown. "I could always expand her home with magic..." he mumbled, smiling slightly as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Although i doubt she'd want a maze of ten thousand extra rooms in her closet."

Smiling at Maso, the purple haired one shrugged and shoved a thumb at Iris. "We're her cousins. I'm Lavender and this is Coco. Flora and Fauna elementals respectively." she hummed, waving lightly to the time embodiment before nudging the brunette in the side.
"Mostly, we're just here as back up in case Ixia decides to do something stupid. Ya can't trust that one any more than I'd trust Iris to keep her legs crossed." the fauna elemental grunted, crossing her arms and looking into the house.
"She's not as bad as you say, in fact, she's perfectly alright. You guys just want to see the negative side of things." Krystina frowned, sending a glare to all three women before she went inside, rubbing her temple as she passed everyone and went into the kitchen.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:28 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Glancing briefly at Adra as he spoke to Perem, Ross became partly curious as to the relationship between the dream demon and the crow. They seemed pretty close though he wasn't quite sure if it was like that of stepbrothers or simply friends. It wasn't like he'd had any siblings to really look towards in comparison. Then again, he couldn't tell if Seda had become like a genuine brother to him or just a guardian. Feeling several more sparks light up, his attention returned to the surrounding area. Closing his eyes and letting out a long, slow breath, the demon prince started to let the sparks dance around his hands. "Well, this would definitely make Seda happy to hear though I'm not too thrilled to do it," he sighed lowly to himself just before the sparks became a black flame engulfing his hands. "I really don't condone this kind of behavior, but..." Pausing as his eyes shifted to a solid black, several explosions went off at varying distances though there appeared to be little damage to the terrain and made his smile seem slightly less playfully innocent. "I'll make an exception 'cause you're involving the innocent. I do believe that goes against the creed of the brotherhood." Letting his eyes shift to their original human color, he shook his hands slightly to cut off the flames. "Ow... Alrighty then. Bleeding effect is worse than I thought and those snapped strings probably didn't help any. Seda's flames officially hurt."

"Mm. You could make this house the size of the universe and they'd complain. Fedelta and Kibum might have aided this group, but they only did it to protect Lianna. As for Hei, he associates buildings altogether as something bad. If it's not an open space, he doesn't want to be in it," Tybalt muttered before watching the twitchy elf stand up, sway a bit and then shuffle off of the porch. And there he went into the middle of the yard. At seeing Hei sit down and pull his legs up to his chest, his arms wrapping around them, the feline raised a brow. "Probably one of the most lucid moments one will ever see him in; guilt ridden for biting someone he didn't intend to eat." "Leave him be. He has no sense of right and wrong that sticks for more than a few minutes at a time. He'll forget he even bit him, return to smiling and speaking in riddles, shortly."

Snatching the charm out of the air, Trevor narrowed his eyes at Truth. She did not just take that tone with him much less hurl something at his head. That girl was gonna wear his patience thin just like her sister. At noticing his mother staring intently at his expression, he scowled at her. "Funny how you get the same expression I do when my children show me little respect yet you don't want to be anything like me," she finally smiled coyly, before scowling herself when her eldest son punched her arm. "Shut up. I'm nothing like you. The stupid girl's gonna get herself hurt the way she's carrying on." "Same words I used on you for a minimum of eight years. Ironically, you did get hurt in a way you'll never truly recov-" Serai's words were cut short by the redhead snapping a hand up to her throat and squeezing, his eyes turning to ice in an instant. "Shut. Up. That's the last time I'm going to tell you. Just leave me alone." Releasing her, he moved away from her and the others with long strides.

Nodding, Ephraim followed the blonde swiftly though he found his gaze briefly following Trevor towards the hallway. Crud. His mother had been getting to him and that seemingly caring man with such a cheerful smile was shutting down. That'd be fun to deal with. Not. "Yeah... She did," he mumbled in response to Kansei probably having called to her. Turning his attention back to Rissa and Lianna, he nodded a second time before catching a small tin box that jumped out of his shadow. "I'll get it. Gunshot wounds are always easier to tend to when they aren't your own so... Yeah." Flipping open the box, he removed a piece of gauze from it to soak up some of the blood for a clearer look. When he felt he had a good grasp of the wound, he removed a pair of oblong tweezers from the box and slid the ends into the hole in her arm. After a couple of failed grips on the bullet, he finally pulled out the small piece of metal and dropped both it and the tweezers in the box. After dressing the injury, he picked up the bullet and held it up for Rissa to see. "It wasn't a sniper round that got her. Those bullets are elongated and would've gone all the way through, prime example being Hades' head. This stopped prematurely before it even hit bone. My guess is a low class sidearm -a standard Beretta or 1911 maybe- with a suppressor which means it was a closer range. Considering this wound is minor and most definitely not in a fatal spot, I'd say the shooter either isn't well versed with guns or had something hit them first so they got off a bad shot. I'd say the latter is most probable seeing as she got shot within the timespan it took for him to hit the ground. Conclusion; Masao was the shooter for Lianna's injury."

Looking up at Adra flipping through his book, the metallic haired teen shifted his gaze towards the ground. "And go where, Adra? Do what? You don't get it. The brotherhood's all he knows and according to our record books, he's wiped out the brotherhood at least twice due to people like Al Mualim and yet it still exists. Even worse, once people figure out he can't die, they'll want to claim him as their own just as the brotherhood's doing now. He's the perfect weapon, one that has struck fear in the hearts of many others and will continue to do so throughout his life," he responded lowly. It was the same for him after all, or at least it had been. He couldn't be certain of how it was for him anymore. Without the brotherhood and Trevor, he wouldn't be here today. The shadows were mostly focused on Shayde's survival after all. The brotherhood was all he knew, all he had, though Trevor had been trying to get him involved in Truth and Deception's games. Even now such things seemed foreign to him.

"When you're done with what you're doing, you're gonna leave, aren't you? Will you be taking Veda with you," Sheik asked the crow demon while lightly patting the sniffling demon baby on the back. Veda would most likely be safer with Adramalech with Hades being in that current state of what the strawberry blonde male could only guess was depression. Then again, he'd always had that issue of amnesia every time he'd died before, the exception being Veda's revivification of the undying Romanian. "You'll still visit him often, won't you? I'd say it'd mean the world to Hades, to Runealis, if you keep in contact with him. You've known him the longest, how he used to be before the brotherhood contaminated his innocence, and we all saw how shattered he was when you stopped meeting up with him at that stupid well."

"Flowers, underbrush, shrubs and trees... Nice. I'm Watari. Pleasure to meet you two lovely ladies. And I'd trust Rissa to have my six anytime so do play nice if she comes out here. Also, do try not to get shot. I'm heading inside to make some food and attempt to keep people from getting killed whether by friendly fire or not," Watari started off softly before flashing the two girls a smile that seemed to remain sweet and cheery whilst it held an air that stated not to speak ill of his friends. After giving a slight wave, he started for the door to catch up with Krystina. "I doubt the help's necessary anyways. Ross just made them all implode, minus the ones our comrades are mauling yet counting the bodies of the ones Truth's dragging the spirits out of." And with that, he padded quickly into the kitchen, over to Krystina and wrapped his arms around her. "Don't let their negativity bother you. We know the truth about Rissa-chan and that's all that matters."

Having shown an unamused expression when Adra had glanced at his arm then stepping away from his female counterpart when she'd been pushed towards him, Wennin shifted his gaze out to the yard. "Whoo. Mission finally accomplished. Mr. Keedar, those would be mine to collect," he breathed out in mock cheer. Clapping the hand he'd hit the wall of the house with, a scythe began forming up. After snatching it out of the air, he made a slight spin and hurled it to where it went spinning around the house in a wide arch that quickly returned to him. As soon as he caught the weapon again, Yuriel hit the ground on his feet and started off to collect the three he'd come with. "Alrighty. Message was delivered too. Fellow embodiments, let us depart. They got it from here. We've intervened enough to keep us off the track to the scrapped timeline... Oh. Wait. Right... You were actually gonna check on Leviticus for Serai, honey bunches of oats, so we'll be heading out. Once you're done, make like Michael Jackson and beat it."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:52 pm
Dantes river
So, we have timing. xD

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX Glancing to Ross as he felt an all too familiar aura spread out, he gave a smile at seeing the boy use his powers, plopping a hand on his head after he was done. "Nothing too serious? Need me to take a look?" he asked softly, glancing towards the death embodiment and shrugging slightly. "so much for lunch." he sighed, moving his cape to the side to let Wennin have the souls he'd gathered.

Glancing behind him to Ephraim, the demon king gave a low grumble and turned his head back to his book. "He may have spent his life with the brotherhood, but he is still of demonic blood. He's got a welcome spot at my house so long as I rule hell's realm of fire. Which shall be a long time. As for you, well, your place in the world was never with the brotherhood to begin with. The sheikah have their tribe, and the wolf has his pack. Not to mention the little redhead outside." he drawled, closing the book to place a warm hand on Rune's body, the tattoos on his hand extending to the Endless's chest as Adra rapidly aged, no longer looking like a teenager, but a man in his thirties. The demon's shoulders rolled as two more wings sprouted below the others, a small chuckle slipping onto his face. "Call me a hypocrite later, Rune. Right now, I need you awake so I can say my farewells." he drawled, the markings returning to his body as he pulled his hand away.
Looking up at Sheik when he asked questions, he gave a small smile and nodded. "Yes, I intend to take Veda with me. He's a demon, for one, and i'm sure his brother will want to see him once we're out of the reach of the light realm. And Perem will be keeping me up to date on everything going on here. Should I be needed, I'll return. He's one of my oldest friends as well, after all." he hummed, shaking off the blood from his new wings as his body returned to that more youthful appearance.

Giving a tired sigh as she let go of the bodies that she'd been manipulating, Truth brushed a hand through her hair and glanced down towards the mark on her ankle to frown as it began fading away. "Oh, fantastic." she mumbled, wincing at the sudden gouge running across the back of her shoulders. So much for hiding in plain sight. Closing her eyes again, the redhead gave a deep breath and began forcing her spirit to spread out across the yard in an attempt to purify the dark entities she'd been hiding from for years.

Glancing between Lavender and Coco, Rissa heaved a sigh and pushed her way between them, walking straight up to Fedelta and Kibum like she owned their asses. "So, Lianna got shot, and while Ephraim got the bullet out, I think it might be a good idea for one of you to look at it, since the wound is turning black really fast." she murmured, ignoring the glares at the back of her skull. "I'll bring her out here for you, since you seemed uncomfortable being in the house earlier." she hummed, spinning on her heel to reenter the house before her family could say anything to her.

"She's up to something...." Lavender frowned, flopping onto the grass and tugging her companion with her as she watched the blonde elemental enter the house and return with a fae who seemed to be in a daze. "I don't get how they can trust her so wholeheartedly...." Coco frowned, tucking her knees under her chin.

Lianna didn't even seem to acknowledge that she was back outside, staring at her feet in total silence as she chewed on her lip. The reaction to the bullet seemed to be spreading quickly as it had made its way down her forearm already and was quickly heading towards her neck. Rissa gave a worried whine as she looked up from her closest friend to the elf boys, chewing on her own lip. "She hasn't really said anything since it happened and i'm starting to bug out. I was kinda hoping one of you could help with that too, since you've known her since you were all itty bitty."

Leaning against Maso, Krystina gave a soft smile at his words and nodded lightly. "I suppose you're right, but in a way, I fear them being here will only prove their point. Self fulfilling prophecies and all that." she mumbled, biting her lip briefly before opening the fridge to peek inside. "... okay, what'd you guys do to my fridge? I can't find any of my food in here!" she laughed, poking through the shelves of various fruits and veggies in hopes of finding maybe one yogurt of her own or even some sandwich supplies.

Glancing to Wennin, Iris gave a smile and nodded at him before retreating back into the house. Glancing over at Tyvidna, she smiled a little sadly and glanced out towards his daughter for a moment before her gaze went to Serrai. Best get things started before she intervened where she wasn't welcome. "So, now that the drama's taken care of, mind if I talk with your husband, Rai?" she hummed, using an old nickname for the cranky woman in front of her as she put one hand on her hip and held the other out for the wedding ring Serrai had meant to give her earlier.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:01 pm
Pure T0rture
I'd have to agree. biggrin

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

After a few light blows to his hands, and being patted on top of the head, the demon prince returned to that bashful demeanor with his hands automatically shoving themselves into his coat pockets. "No, sir. I'm fine, or will be shortly that is. Normally, I can shut out pain if I expect it, but his fire's never hurt me until now so I wasn't expecting it," he responded with a hint of shame behind his words. Then again, with the closeness between the two young men, he didn't think it would be a problem if Seda used his flames. It hadn't been an issue before so why now? "I must've done something wrong or something. Magic wasn't a strong suit for my dad so it'd make sense if I did something to flub up even minor implosions in such a small area. Mada mada dane." Shooting the death embodiment a slight glare, Ross seemed to wait for a response from him. This got a heavy sigh from him, but Wennin did snap his fingers to make an orb form up and tossed it at him. "For making it easier on me, alright? Now quit shooting me glares, hippie. It is irritatingly annoying." After catching the orb in a hand already wrapped in bandages, the boy smiled at Perem and held it out for him. "Thanks, Wennin. Here you go, Mr. Keedar. He can be nice if you push the right buttons on him."

"Kiki would love to take a look," Tybalt responded to Rissa before quickly shifting his gaze away from the elf shooting him the stink eye. "Lili..." "Idiots..." Picking a piece of grass out of his hair after just having noticed its presence, the blonde elfin alchemist waited patiently for the elemental to bring his sister into the yard before taking a closer look at the girl's arm. Muttering a few unintelligible words, his earrings became a bright blueviolet only for the spread of the black toxicity in her system to cease spreading further. After letting the leaves and vines of his gloves shift into his skin again, he set the palm of his hand against her hand just for the leaves and vines to shift into her skin as well. It took a few minutes for the darkening of her skin to start going away, but it did only for those little amethyst crystals to begin creeping up his forearms and the sides of his neck. Once her skin pallor had returned to its original state, he detached himself once again and shut his eyes. "Fedelta, the rest is up to you. I'm going to pull up a minor portal to a sprin I can set my feet in to start detoxing myself of the malice, poisons from earlier and curse I've pulled from her and the elemental."

Frowning at his younger brother's choice of healing their sister, Fedelta could only nod slightly as he watched the fair haired elf stand up and pad elsewhere into the yard just to resituate himself on the ground with his feet sinking in shortly afterwards. The fact he called them idiots seemed kind of redundant considering he appeared to be sinking back into the very condition Cyntus had been detoxing him of earlier. He was just as big an idiot as the rest of them. Turning back to Lianna, the bicolored eyed elf began lightly tapping her hand. "Lianna? Sis, your boyfriend's gonna be alright and so are you. Kibum took care of the bad things inside you and that Ephraim guy bandaged it... You're worrying Miss Rissa and the rest of us," he started softly, his mind wondering how to go about this. Cyntus was the wise one, the one who could tear anyone out of shock or depression, and he wasn't here anymore.

Looking up at Iris, Serai smiled lightly and nodded before setting the ring in the woman's hand. "Try not getting agitated with him like I do. I know he's not doing it intentionally, but it gets frustrating," she murmured softly while hesitating a few moments before finally removing her hand from the ring. Giosúe had been shifting his gaze between the two major scenes within the two rooms he was settled between; his sister-in-law checking in on his baby brother and the crow trying to revive the undying assassin. "It'll be alright, Giosúe. He'll be alright with her although I can't promise he won't freak out on her. She won't hurt him though."

Frowning slightly, Ephraim shook his head in response to Adramalech's words. "I'm not going to argue with you about it," he mumbled more to himself than to the crow. Their opinions differed apparently and it wasn't worth the effort to try convincing him to see his side. He understood what Adra had meant behind his words, but it seemed the other hadn't picked up on his point.

"Good, good. You're gonna miss out on the rest of the things you've missed out on in his life though I doubt you really mind. He'll have a long time to tell you what all happened," Sheik responded lowly, a faint yet somewhat sad smile passing over his face. Tapping Veda on the nose, his eyes softened a bit. "And I'll personally miss you, little bug. This is the only time we'll see each other I suppose... Well, unless you visit with Adra within the next ten years. Even though I've only just learned of your story, my heart goes out to you. If anything, I'd like to be able to be considered as your friend. I might not be around for long, but it'd be a personal honor to be just that to the demon who brought down time itself. She can be a bit of a b***h."

"I understand. They're just adding to our already stressed out group," Watari smiled lightly before peering in over her shoulder. "I've... No idea what Hades did to your fridge. He's been the gourmet chef since we got here so... Yeah. I dunno." And with that, he gave a chuckle of his own before finally picking up a yogurt hidden behind some other casually placed vegetables, eggs and butter. "This yours? I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any yogurt he adds to his foods. He's a guy that likes to make things from scratch... Probably because it's something he specifically wanted to perfect for Adra since he tried killing him via food poisoning... That demon meant the world to him though he didn't know him long..." Stopping there, the bicolored haired half-Sheikah frowned and glanced at the door. It saddened him just by seeing a speed run of the first couple of years through Hades' life. If his life, if centuries went by with such hurt being repeated continuously, he didn't think he could sit through it all. Hades didn't want pity, but Watari couldn't help it. His dad hadn't been the best and he'd always felt like a failure, but it seemed to pale in comparison to the thought of centuries of finding something that could potentially be a good thing just to have it snatched away. Without the brotherhood, Hades would've had a lonely existence altogether and he'd possibly never know who he was. Then again, he still didn't really know that answer. He had a name and distant relatives now, but there was no real idea of who he was much less why he'd been locked within a library at the earliest stages of his memory as broken as they were. "I know he doesn't want it, but I can't help pitying Hades... If he's lived through centuries of just the short amount of time we've seen already, I can understand why he'd want to stop trying to move forwards yet never really looking back. There's nowhere to go but down a path he's already taken and I doubt his heart can take much more. Makes sense why he asked Lianna to be gentle should she change her mind about him too..."

As soon as Adramalech had shifted back to his younger form, the Romanian's chest rose with a deep intake of breath before falling again and then starting up in a casual pattern. It took a few moments, but eventually Hades opened his eyes to stare up at the ceiling only to immediately wince and set a hand against the side of his head. "Aoleu. Capul meu," he muttered in a heavy Romanian accent. Hesitantly reopening his eyes, he glanced around only for his gaze to stop on Adra beside him. "Ce s-a întâmplat?" "Oh no. Oh God no. He's in full blown Romanian." "Naw. Really? I thought it was German. Idiot. We can hear that much albeit is a hoot to hear him speak without the forced American English accent. He should really stop hiding it." "Sarcastic asshat. But I will agree about the accent. He should really go all natural with how he talks. Point is, however, his full return to his native language could mean his memory bank is currently blank."

Setting a finger on the back of Truth's neck, an air as dark as the entity that had tried stealing Skylar's body earlier passed through the yard before returning to one that seemed calm once more. Wennin's snickering a sign that the spirits in the area, malevolent or not, had scattered at that presence. "Seems the assassin that distorted time is falling into old habits. Good luck with your dad, girlies. He makes his mother's personality and father's inability to show emotions seem angelic. And there's that I'm gonna kill you gaze. See y'all in about ten years for the collection of one Sheik." "Bye, Kanin. And this, ya widget, is why you don't ******** with the spirit realm. I want you to cease and desist jumping to their side and making deals with them and even what you just did. Trust me when I say that I will stop you if you don't do so yourself," Trevor responded in an icy tone of voice, his finger's presence dissipating only to be replaced by a quick swat to the wound on her shoulders. As soon as he pulled his hand back, the wounds were no longer on her but on him and several odd markings had taken up residence on her skin. Upon examination, one would notice one of his earrings was missing and was quickly set into her ear. Instead of just standing behind her though, he motioned Deception over to which she complied for reasons she wasn't quite sure of and he removed a second earring that he placed in the ear opposite of her sister. The marks appeared on her too as he lightly rapped his knuckles on her head. "Same goes for you, Dee." "R-right! Truth, stop doing stupid stuff with ghosts."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:11 pm
Dantes river

I wanted to forget how you swallowed me whole
I wanted to suggest we let the s**t go
I overstayed a while and let you beat on my soul
I never could digest how you were so cold
Concealed behind a smile with teeth as sharp as they show
The bullet in your hand, it had my name on
I'm gonna run and hide, I'll disappear for a while

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX Giving a deep breath, Adra's shoulders slumped as he took a proper seat beside Rune, brushing his hair from his face and smiling sadly at his questions. Glancing over at Sheik, he nodded lightly and then turned back to his friend. "Poveste lunga. În primul rând, ce îți amintești?" He asked, hopeful that he remembered something they could work off of. Sharing memories was more exhausting than reviving someone making friends with death.

Perem smiled softly and nodded at the little prince and then blinked at the orb held out to him, stomach growling slightly as he reached a hand out and took it from him. "Thanks... Haven't actually had to eat in a few years...." he mumbled before his mouth cracked open slightly, a silvery substance floating off the orb and into his parted lips.

"Thanks...." Rissa breathed, smiling at the fae as she visibly relaxed, looking towards Lianna who's gaze had shifted to that of her brother. "... I couldn't stop it...." she mumbled, licking her lips before turning back to look at the house. "w-what if he doesn't remember me....?" she asked softly, holding Fedelta's hand tightly. Even she was allowed to be afraid.

The embodiment smiled softly at Serai and nodded, taking the ring in hand and glancing over to Giosúe before she found herself transported to Leviticus. Holding the ring tightly in one hand, silver eyes darted around the room for a moment before landing on the man near her. “Levi….” She breathed, smiling at him as she had his wife. “How are you, friend?” she asked, cautiously stepping closer.

“…. They’re just judging her for something she had no choice in” Krystina sighed, smiling as he handed her the yogurt she’d been looking for. “thanks.” She hummed, kissing his cheek softly before going over to grab a spoon. Glancing out the window at the newest arivals to her house, she gave a slight pout. Why couldn’t they just take the chance to learn who Rissa was, instead of judging her on who she used to be? Gods above she wanted to smack them. Glancing back at Maso when he started talking again, she nodded lightly and took his hand. “I imagine his life has been rough. Hopefully we can make at least one bright spot for him in his dark memories.” She hummed, trying to keep on the bright side of things.

Glancing at her dad, Truth gave a small frown and tried to pull herself away before he could put the earring on her, shoulders slumping when it was put in place anyways. “I didn’t have a choice…. I can’t just ignore it like some.” She mumbled, crossing her arms in defeat. Glancing down at the new marks on her skin, she picked at one briefly before snorting. “From one mark to the next, I guess…. ‘least this one won’t try to possess me.” The comment was more off hand than anything, as she recalled the last time she’d been covered in strange markings like these. She never had told Deception about it, though.

and it's all your fault

But you don't feed me now
No longer hold me down
You'll never watch me drown
I hope you figure it out
No longer sickened with doubt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Following Adra with his eyes, he smiled sadly back at him when he was given a sad smile. This fiery demon could manipulate him so easily and yet he didn't mind it. He was his words of wisdom no matter what stupid thing he did. "Adu-ti aminte? Ai plecat și nu sa mai întors. Ma bucur sa te vad. Am fost singur pentru o astfel de perioadă lungă de timp. Am murit din nou, nu? Îmi pare rău să spun, dar lucrurile sunt încă un pic neclar, deși se încet vine împreună. De fapt , cea mai mare parte nu este clar," he responded while shifting his arm close to Adra just to take his hand into his own and tightening his grip slightly. It wasn't the same as the hand just vaguely in his memory to a girl he felt shouldn't see him under the label of deceased, but it was something of a comfort to him. It was like if he didn't hold on, he'd leave and he'd never see him again. "Ea a avut loc mâna mea, dar nu este aici acum... Unde e ea? Mm... Poate că e mai bine așa. De ce face acest lucru ține întâmplă cu mine?"

"You're welcome. Besides, the least he could do is give you what you need since you gathered them for him. Like I said, you can get him to be nice if you press the right buttons with him. I might've accidentally injured him severely with an explosion once before 'cause I got mad so he doesn't want to have to take a long break to heal again also," Ross laughed a little nervously before glancing briefly towards Lianna and Fedelta. So she hadn't dealt with his amnesia yet. Fingers fidgeting in front of him, he bit his bottom lip just to glance back at Perem only to sigh and murmur softly to himself, "Then remind him. Your face alone should start ringing bells in his head. Not to be mean, but you can't act like this every time this happens to him and it happens often because he doesn't know his own limits. If you can't handle the stress of having to remind him who he is, who you are, then step back before your relationship goes past the point of no return. He doesn't need anymore heartache and guilt hanging over him. I doubt the cloud over his head can get any darker..."

"You're a hard girl to forget, Lilianna. I doubt even amnesia could remove you from his memories. Though I don't quite approve, he means the world to you and I'm pretty sure he'd love you even unto death. Besides, all of us missed it so you can't exactly pin all the blame on yourself... Even you got hurt and it took your elemental friend to notice it before we did," the elf-faerie mix responded gently to his sister, a little of his own sorrow seeping in. It was really bugging her about him. Then again, it kind of made most everyone here look bad when no one even heard the gunshot go off. How the Romanian even picked up on it as late as he had was something he couldn't even piece together. It was... Unnatural. And he wasn't quite positive, but he thought that demon prince was saying something about his sister. "Hey, if you got something to say, then say it." This got a brief yawn before Ross began stretching then coughing off to the side a bit. "I said, dear boy, to remind him then. Your face alone should start ringing bells in his head. Not to sound cruel, but you can't act like this every time this happens to him and it happens often because he doesn't know his own limits. If you can't handle the stress of having to remind him who he is, who you are, then step off. He doesn't need anymore heartache and guilt hanging over him. Seda, that's mean. True, but mean. You need to sleep though. I've got it covered and you need the rest. The truth hurts and if he saw her like this now, it's going to be the dark cloud looming over his head. He'll try harder for her not to see him in this state again and he'll just die that much faster. Is that what you want? No? I didn't think so. Seda, go back to sleep before-." Cutting himself short, Ross leaned over slightly, hand on his chest, as his coughs started picking up again. As they settled back down, he took a few slow breaths before chuckling softly. "See? This is why you need your rest. I've got it covered. You've done more than you should've today. Oh God. My ribs hurt now. I'm good. Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude. Seda does that. I'm just gonna try staying out of y'all's conversations over here. But seriously, think about how he feels about people he cares for having to see him die and return with no memory of who they are."

Remaining seated with his back towards the embodiment of time, the strawberry blonde haired figure of a man was tapping his leg at a semi-fast pace. Every now and then, he'd grab something that looked like a donut hole off a plate and pop it into his mouth, chewing slowly and scratching briefly at the side of his neck. "She's back. Been a while since the last time," Leviticus muttered around chewing, scratching at his neck a little faster. "There was a cat! No. That doesn't sound right. Words never exchanged. They were unnecessary..." Shifting his golden red-orange and brilliant blue-green eyes towards Iris, a finger hitting the ground, he shook his head. "Bubble. Stay out of the bubble. She steps in the bubble all the time and triggers things. Not always the best of things." Returning his gaze where it'd been earlier, his fingers making invisible scribbles in the air in front of him, he returned to muttering a few soft words to himself. Slapping a hand to his neck, a shudder ran down his spine before glancing back at Iris. "They're back. Good. Ugh. I can't get that feeling of teeth and tongues to go away. It's all good. I've got it now. He helps."

"Heh. I know who that sounds like. And you are so very welcome," Watari chuckled softly, his face becoming a faint red by her kissing him on the cheek. Nodding at her words on being at least a small ray of light to Hades, his gaze returned to the blonde. Gently brushing a kiss over her lips, he gave her a slightly less bashful smile. "I believe that so long as Adra and Lianna don't get snatched from him, he'll have at least two small rays of hope and happiness in his dark little world. Well, them and Lulu making a third ray of light. He's made some serious attachments to them. We're attachments, but probably not as serious of an attachment. That could just be my interpretation of things though."

"And I can't move fast enough that it's like I distort time itself," Trevor retorted sharply, sarcasm laced into every word. Sighing heavily, he rotated his shoulder though it wasn't exactly the most comfortable motion what with Truth's injury now on his back. Smart move, not. Now he just sounded like his mother. Lightly tapping his ear and then pointing to the two girls, he gave a slight sniff. "Protection charms. Ancient ones. Strongest kind of magic anyone who isn't Veda or Adra can use. They were your great grandmother's earrings, the one who passed down the hourglass necklace. I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't want to lose you girls again. Okay?" "Can too. You just pity anything that has a sad story. You're the equivalent of one of those people who takes in every stray you run across. Besides, your stupid deals with the ghosts is all you and your inability to manage your energy." "There's a power limiter in those earrings too just so you know. I should know. I've worn them since I was about twelve." "How old were you when you married mom? You guys keep changing the age you were every time you fight about when you left the Sheikah tribe." "Random change in topic. You didn't answer my question though." "That's avoiding my question. I'll answer you if you answer how old you are and what age you were when you married mom. Your mom claims you were being a stupid child about it so...?" "Does it really matter? We married, we had you, we divorced, she left, I became super paranoid and she's... Yeah."

Standing once again when Sharon approached him, Hei hesitantly lifted his gaze to meet hers. Brushing his bangs from his face, she smiled lightly before tapping him on the nose. "Sing for me?" It was a simple request, but one she knew would distract him from his misbehavior earlier. Nodding slightly, he used one of his metallic claws to draw the outline of a guitar and tapped it quickly. As he pulled his hand back up, an oddly designed guitar lifted up from the ground and he settled it in his arms with his fingers strumming a few cords. After settling on a tune involving both his hand tapping on the wood of the guitar and strumming the cords, his eyes shifted to the trees as he waited for Kansei to return. Besides his mother, she made him feel safe, calm, so he felt she was needed to keep him from turning on others. "A young man walked through the forest with his quiver and hunting bow. He heard a young girl singing and followed the sound below. There he found the maiden who lives in the willow. He called to her as she listened from a ring of toadstools red, ‘Come with me, my maiden. Come from thy willow bed.’ She looked at him serenely and only shook her head. ‘See me now, a ray of light in the moondance. See me now, I cannot leave this place. Hear me now, a strain of song in the forest. Don't ask me to follow where you lead’," he hummed smoothly, a sense of sad serenity following every note and every word. As he reached certain points, his mother joined in though she was keeping herself as something like an echo. "A young man walked through the forest with a flower and coat of green. His love had hair like fire, her eyes an emerald sheen. She wrapped herself in beauty, so young and so serene. He stood there under the willow and he gave her the yellow bloom. ‘Girl, my heart you've captured. Oh I would be your groom.’ She said she'd wed him never; not near nor far nor soon. ‘See me now, a ray of light in the moondance. See me now, I cannot leave this place. Hear me now, a strain of song in the forest. Don't ask me to follow where you lead.’ Eh-yea-yea-yea yea yea. A young man walked through the forest with an axe sharp as a knife. ‘I'll take the green eyed faerie and she shall be my wife. With her I'll raise my children, with her I'll live my life.’ The maiden wept when she heard him, when he said he'd set her free. He took his axe and used it to bring down her ancient tree. ‘Now your willow's fallen, now you belong to me.’ ‘See me now, a ray of light in the moondance. See me now, I cannot leave this place. Hear me now, a ray of light in the moondance. Don't ask me to follow where you lead.’ She followed him out the forest and collapsed upon the Earth. Her feet had walked but a distance from the green land of her birth. She faded into a flower that would bloom for one bright eve. He could not take from the forest what was never meant to leave... Roots and leaves, soulless thieves. Calm and still, an earthly chill. As stars look down, they hear the sound of silent screams from fallen dreams. Buried deep lay secrets of forgotten places. The forest sleeps, never forgetting past faces. Trails of stories untold, tales of glory unfold..."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:02 pm
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX "Un alt poveste lungă. Am fost ținut prizonier. Dar acum m-am întors, datorită mai toată lumea aici și. Dar da, ai murit din nou." He breathed, placing a hand in the Romanian's hair and pulling him into a very rare hug. Pulling back, he looked behind him at the people watching them. "Eu nu pot să-ți spun totul, dar trebuie să știți frăției încearcă să vă ia de la aceste persoane. Ai promis pentru a ajuta la protejarea cea blonda acolo că ține copilul. Vârcolac acolo ar putea să vă ajute să completați în alte detalii, dar să vedem dacă nu poți, cel puțin ajunge pe aceeași limbă ca și ei." he drawled, the hand still on the blood demon shifting until the tattoos on it resembled romanian and english, which he pumped into his friend. "The girl you spoke of was hurt as well. Her family is tending her wounds, right now, but I'm sure she'd be happy to see you up and moving again. As to why it keeps happening to you, I'd say fate is cruel to those with long lives, but that's just my opinion" he mumbled, glancing to the door as unseen specks of sand slid off his shoulder and returned to Perem.

Shoulders dropping as he collected the sands back into himself the sandman couldn't hide his smirk at seeing Seda be so very blunt. Just like his dad. Putting a hand on Ross's shoulder, he smiled at the boy and nodded. "He's not wrong though. If she isn't able to handle watching him be killed, their relationship may not last very long. However, Adra was able to hasten his revival. He was wondering about you, miss Anna."

Looking up at the boy when he spoke to her, Lianna breathed and readjusted herself, looking much more the dark elf than the faerie in how her gaze became prideful. "You know... he's right. I don't have any right to worry about things like that. I've only known him a few weeks, after all. Barely a month. I can't imagine how this is hitting Lulu..." Turning to look at her brother, she smiled at him. "Thanks, Fedelta. You always know the things to say to cheer me up." she hummed, hugging him close before turning to look at the house. Taking a deep breath to steady herself, she started back inside, chewing at her lip to maybe calm her nerves.

Iris smiled at seeing Levi so talkative, brushing her hair from her face. "Alright, I won't cross the bubble. You know, I saw your granddaughters today. They've grown into fine young women, even if they are as reckless as their father. " she hummed, crossing her arms as she watched him. Had he gotten any better, yet? It was hard seeing someone so gifted in such a scattered state. "How are your memories? Is it still all jumbled?" Might as well get down to it, since it seemed he wouldn't let her get close enough to actually look at him.

"I'm glad he has them, though. Especially Adramalech. He needs someone who will be there until the very end. It must be so hard watching everyone around you age and die while you're stuck in the same place." She murmured, kissing him back before opening her yogurt to eat some. Glancing back out the window, she frowned at seeing the two elementals bothering Rissa. "They'd better not be trying to take her back with them again. They're going to cause her more problems than they realize." she frowned, tilting her head to the side at how Rissa was backing into a corner.

"I keep telling you, i'm never going back. You know what will happen if I give up my powers. I'm not her, why do you look at me as if I'm the scorn of the world? We're cousins, yet you hate me for something that happened in another life." Rissa breathed, tugging at her ponytail as she looked at the fauna and flora elementals. "You know nothing of what happened!" "Don't act like you were there!" they chimed, giving her disapproving looks. "I was there! It might not have been the same body, but i have her memories! And i regret it all. I'm not that person and I never want to be that way in this lifetime ever. Now please, stop." The girl snapped trying to hide herself in the corner of Krystina's porch as deep red flames went up her arms.

Grumbling to herself, the redhead shook her head and made her dad spin around. "You know, I can heal myself better than I can heal others. If you'd left the cut where it was, I could've been done with it easily. But now it's still here, and worse it's on you. That wasn't meant for you. It was a punishment i've been avoiding for a long time. Actually, looking at it, this was just a warning graze. yippee." she breathed, glancing to her sister for a minute before looking away as water climbed up her hands and began mending the cut on her dad's back. "But, I won't purposefully mess with the spirit realm anymore. I promise..."

Closing her eyes as she wandered back with Kana limping behind her, Kansei's tail wagged along to music as she padded over to the two singing elves and laid beside them. Watching her cousin pad back into the house, she smiled inwardly at how strong Kana had gotten.

Shifting back into her human form, Kana gave a low grumble and glanced down at the cut on her calf. "Stupid stab happy morons. I'm gonna make the next one that shows up eat my claws." she grunted, pulling her sweatshirt off to press it against the wound.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:42 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Right... That woman, the one I warned you about being nuts, took you prisoner for a while. And somehow it doesn't surprise me they're trying to drag me back. I have gone AWOL on them a few times, killed a few previous masters and have been put under some magical category of being their permanent undying assassin," Runealis finally murmured softly in English, his thick Romanian accent making the words sound a bit off. At getting a hug from the crow, he was taken aback for a moment only to smile almost like a child at getting it and returning the embrace. When Adramalech pulled back, the smile remained in place and his eyes shifted towards those behind the demon. They all seemed familiar albeit vaguely. Only then he realized something; Adramalech was being a hypocrite! Smacking him on the arm, he scowled at the demon as he had in his younger years when the demon wouldn't respond for a long while. "Get your talons off, ya hypocritically fried chicken. If I can't heal you, don't you go healing me. That's not fair."

Sighing heavily, the Romanian glanced back at Sheik holding Veda and then at Lucian. Right. They'd probably know more compared to Adramalech who'd been gone for some time. At least the girl that was vaguely dancing at the edge of his memory was getting treated. He'd been unable to protect her apparently. Damn it all. He should be able to protect at least one person with his abilities. Why'd he keep failing at that? "More like my existence itself is some kind of sick joke," he muttered soft enough that only Adramalech would hear him. Watching the other ever so briefly, the dark haired Romanian shifted his gaze towards the door as well only to let even the slightest hint of a smile vanish from his demeanor. So it was similar to that time... "You're leaving again... Somehow, I'm not surprised."

"I wouldn't necessarily say that's a good thing, Mr. Keedar. In fact, I'd say there are two negative side effects to what the crow's done," Seda breathed out, his hand lightly resting on his side. Having his eyes shift back to a solid black, Ross frowned slightly. The fire demon had cut himself off again and a part of him felt numb now that he had. This was definitely new. "First reason is exactly as you said, their relationship won't last long at all if she can't handle him dying. She's fallen back on drow instinct to cover up the fact that she's already freaking about it. Sadly enough, she's had third parties patching him up within moments of him flatlining so she hasn't even truly experienced what happens. There's also a flaw in her logic. Lucian has no concern about amnesia or the wait time, but rather his own inability to prevent it; he feels powerless, weak and unable. He'll feel lonely and at a loss without him during the time he's down, but that's about all. She fears that which follows his revival along with that powerlessness. In truth, her brother has it right. We, as a whole, failed in protecting him at his most vulnerable state. Being told you weren't even supposed to exist is a real ground shaker. Would you know where to go, what to do, say or think? You can't exactly console him on the subject as it is what one might consider some kind of cruel, sick joke; being stuck in time caring for someone just to watch them age and die followed by the next generation and the next. As for the second reason, he's going to figure out Adra's leaving even without him saying anything. As kind a gesture as it may be to say farewell, Rune might take it badly. He'll probably be scared to let him go not to mention depressed about getting such a short time with him after so long." Scratching the side of his neck, he inwardly sighed. Of course they had dark elf blood in them. It made sense why the male had a sharp tongue and death glare whilst the female held an air of pride currently.

"I'm glad you think so. As we all know, the fey only speak truth after all. I suppose my words just come off as encouraging for you. Cyntus was capable of far more soothing methods though. He's always made things better with such ease," Fedelta smiled a little more bashfully than usual. His faerie blood tended to make him get embarrassed by the smallest of compliments that didn't involve violence. Glancing back at Ross with a sharp glare, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Oddly enough, I'm disliking this moody demon even more than her boyfriend. Perhaps in a correct assessment, it'd be the fire demon within him I dislike. It's like he speaks down on anyone who isn't him." "You best be shutting your mouth, boy. You're setting foot in an area you shouldn't be and I won't have it. As much as I dislike violence, I won't hesitate in shoving my foot down your throat for talking about Seda like that." "Am I supposed to be scared of the threat a flower child is putting out there? You make even the fey seem more violent than your stuttering, intimidated a**. Agh! That ******** fire demon!" As Fedelta slapped at his arm to get rid of the blue flame on his arm, Ross had the smile of a kid just learning to do something while clapping his hands. "I set him on fire without making an explosion and Seda's fire didn't flare up. Yay. Now that makes my day. You're the witness to my success with magic, Mr. Keedar. Oh. Right. That won't do any damage to you. It was just a warning that I'll follow through on said promise. As Seda would say, I don't make threats. I make promises."

Scratching at his neck again with one hand, his other hand continuing its motions of invisible thoughts, Leviticus made a soft, thoughtful, "Mm..." Pausing again, he glanced back at Iris and used his fingers to make a smile at her. "I told you already. He helps. Such ease in stepping through too. And I know. He showed me." With that, he gave a soft sound almost like that of a chuckle. Finally standing up, he padded on soft footfalls over to the embodiment, towering over her a bit when he stopped moving. "I'm good. I've put them all together as they should be. May I leave this cage of a dimension now? I'd like to be able to see my granddaughters personally and the son I've yet to meet."

Watari had merely nodded in agreement as he too glanced out the window. Unfortunately for the girls, a very unhappy figure was practically stalking towards them. "They're not gonna get far." And like the half-Sheikah had said, Ephraim grabbed both Coco and Lavender by the back of the shirt and lifted them up off the porch. "You two are as annoying as the tweebs," he growled irritably before hurling them out into the yard. "You weren't needed and aren't wanted so get the ******** outta my sight. Stupid cunts and annoying brats like you are the reason I hate being around girls." Turning back towards the elemental, he lifted her up and over his shoulder before marching back inside the house, his freehand shoving Lianna the rest of the way through the door then directing her towards Runealis. Finally setting Rissa down, he lightly flicked her between the eyes with a slightly unamused gaze. "Past life, other timeline or whatever the heck they're bugging you about, don't let them get to you. We all make mistakes, even their moody PMSing backsides. They push, you push back harder. If you can't stand up to those twerps, call for me. I'll be asking for you to deal with my twin nuisances so I'll deal with your twin nuisances. Savvy?"

Swatting his daughter's hands down and shooting her a disapproving glare after turning back to face her, Trevor crossed his arms over his chest. "We're at odds then. You're not allowed to heal it. I did this because I love you and you now understand what you've done wrong. You'll learn from it and whatever genius is dishing out this supposed punishment can suck my-," he stated rather bluntly though his words were cut short by Deception slapping a hand over his mouth. He gave a heavy sigh at the action, but he didn't fight it. They obviously got the point with the way she sighed in relief. Raising a brow at her, she finally removed her hand. "And what about you?" "I won't play with the spirit realm. Don't feel a need to do so unlike others." "Good." "Now, how old were you when you married mom? How old are you even?" "Ugh. Stop asking me that. I was in a two-digit age frame and was obviously of age to create you two." "Well, that can be any age. Cats, and cat demons, can start having kids as early as four months. Then there's dogs, or wolves or canine demons or werewolves, can start having kids by the time they reach six months." "Firstly, you really know some stuff. I'm glad you actually focused on knowledge and survival skills. It makes me proud that it wasn't just one of you. Secondly, it was double digits in human years. Now quit asking. Truth, please get your sister to stop asking me how old I am."

Smiling lightly at Kansei's return, Hei shifted the guitar a bit so he could lightly scratch her just behind the ear. "Hey, Kitty. Welcome back," he purred softly before briefly glancing up at his mother. She seemed happy he'd found comfort in the feline, but part of her seemed worried about it as well. He knew why too. If he snapped and hurt much less killed her, he'd hate himself for how he was even more. "Did you like the song? Your tail was swaying with it so cheerfully."

At noticing Kana enter the house, Sheik gave a soft sigh in relief. So she'd come back in one piece. Injured and grumbling, but in one piece. It was then he noticed a brief blur in the air, his body stiffening slightly as a dark haired youth with a dark red eye and dark blue-green eye stepped out of the blur. He then settled down beside Kana, swatted her hand away and began wrapping the injury. He didn't utter a word, just simply bandaged her wound, stood back up, moved over to the wall and leaned against it. As if an afterthought, he held a finger over his lips before glancing briefly at everyone in the house. Almost as if he'd expected it, a faint flicker of a smirk passed over his lips as no one seemed to notice his presence. Sheik knew why they hadn't noticed him too: he wasn't supposed to be there and like Veda, he seemed to blend in with the presence of others until he drew attention to himself.

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:41 pm
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX Scowling at being called a hypocrite, the crow opened his mouth to argue that it was different because he wasn't taking the wounds onto his own body, but simply loaning him his increased healing. before he could begin this argument, the Romanian stated that he was leaving and his shoulders drooped at the same time his eyes softened. "I have no choice. I've been away from my home for too long, and who knows how my brothers are fairing without me. But Perem will be keeping an eye on you for me, so i'll be able to find you again. I won't be disappearing again, i promise." he breathed, placing a hand on Rune's shoulder as he made his promise.

Blinking as she was pushed towards Hades, Lianna glanced over to Harvey for a brief second before taking a breath and walking the last few steps over to Hades. Sitting down with out a word, she pulled him into a hug and smiled. "Welcome back." she hummed, taking one of his hands in hers. She refused to let him see her initial worries about his memories, deciding then and there to be as patient as she could be with him until he remembered, even if he never did.

Rissa took a deep breath as Ephraim pulled her away, the flames on her arms dying down as she calmed herself. Smiling at him, she nodded and hugged him close. "Right. Sorry. They just know the buttons to push with me." she breathed, tugging on a piece of her hair as she pulled away.

Staring after the boy that had picked up their cousin, Lavender and Coco settled themselves on the grass beside the porch as flowers sprouted from underneath them. "We'll leave when Iris tells us, no sooner or later. She called us here not because of your silly brotherhood, but for protecting our cousin. Even if she doesn't want our help." Lavender breathed, brushing a hand over a dead flower and smiling as it came back to life.

Iris gave a happy hum and nodded, offering her hand to Levi as she stared into his mismatched eyes. It was good to see him back to his old self again. Even if it wasn't completely the same. "I suppose so. There's only so much adjusting you can do while you're in this place," she hummed, pausing mid sentence to blow a stray curl out of her hair. "we'll just have to remind certain people to give you some space." she added with a smirk, tail flicking behind her.

"actually, he might do that so careful what you wish for," truth mumbled, scratching at her head as she listened to the duo argue for a moment before looking at her dad. "Okay, now you've got me curious. How old are you, daddy?" she asked, eyes full of mischief as she asked him a direct question. There was no way he was getting out of this now. If he didn't answer, they'd just go ask Serrai.

Kansei nodded and lifted her head, an oddly humorous smile on the feline's face as she sat up. Shifting into her other form, she brushed some hair from her face and grinned again. "it was a great song, with an honest twist at the end." she breathed, tail swaying behind her still.

Blinking at the person who wrapped her leg, she tilted her head before watching him move. Opening her mouth to question him, she paused then sighed before moving over to hug sheik closely. "That was fun. I don't get to go all beasty very often." she hummed, kissing his cheek before looking back over to the boy curiously. Who was he?

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash