Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:55 am
Pure T0rture

This is what I brought you,
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
xxxxxKiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Even with Adramalech's apologetic response, the Romanian showed no signs of feeling any happier about the news. In fact, his hand twitched, but the other gripped it tightly as if to keep it from moving up to grab him. "That's right. You mentioned having brothers once before. They're likely missing you right now. I'll be alright. I'm gonna be fine really," Runealis finally responded with a smile returning once again to his face. Fortunately for him, Lianna had approached and hugged him making the topic change entirely. Not having gotten a good look at her face before she hugged him, he blinked in confusion yet patted her gently on the back anyways. As she took his hand into hers, his body stiffened for a moment, his hand gripping hers, before setting his freehand on his forehead. That'd never get any easier. Having relaxed again after a few moments, he turned an apologetic smile to her before opting to crack a joke or two. "Mm... Sorry about that. I should've noticed it was coming, that you were in danger too, but I can't quite recall what got me distracted. I'm such an airhead sometimes."

"Yeah, well idiots like them wind up drawing the worst out of people and bring about stupid decisions. If anything, they're going to be the cause of something bad to you. Either way, that's why I'm here. They should be glad I didn't crack their heads together like I wanted to. I'm trying to play nice with the other kids," Ephraim smiled mischievously before he hugged the blonde back. Setting his forehead against hers, his smile softened a bit. "I'll be here for you even if I have to train myself to be detached from my shadow. All you have to do is be there for me, mostly with Truth and Deception, and stay exactly as you are for me. You turn into every other girl and I will freak out when you come around. My skin was crawling in getting them off your back, but I bit the bullet 'cause I care. Alright?" It was then he heard Runealis already cracking a joke about being shot in the head. "Does he even understand what too soon is? He shouldn't be cracking jokes like that so nonchalantly."

Cautiously setting a gloved hand in Iris's hand, his eyes briefly glancing at her tail, Leviticus nodded slightly. "Mm... You'd be surprised. I've had time to fix my memories and think over my life until I got lost in all of those flashbacks. There's some things I have to do once we get back," he stated honestly before reaching for his mask. As if recalling it wasn't there, he gave a soft sigh and dropped his hand back down by his side. Stupid memories overlapping each other.

At Truth questioning his age now, Trevor scowled slightly. "It's so lovely to hear that," he muttered irritably before puffing up his cheeks defiantly. "Of course you're gonna ask now. Let's see... You're like... Eighteen now?" "He doesn't even know how old we are." "And I'm like... Seven years older than Sheik?" "Oh God..." "No..." "Are you really that bad at math?" "Shush. You're distracting me... Now where was I? Um... Thirty-something? Thirty-two? Mm... I think it's somewhere around there." "So you were like fourteen when we were born? How old was mom?" "I guess... Nineteen I believe. Can we just stick to me being in the double-digits?" "She was a cradle robber?! It's illegal to do it with a minor. How'd you even get married like that?" "Ugh. Can we drop this topic now? This is a discussion I really don't want to have and don't ask my mom 'cause she's a compulsive liar. She lied to all of her kids about their father for most of their lives. Think about it."

Chuckling softly at her response, the elf nodded slightly before scratching at the back of his hand. "It's a true story. When mama was gone, the other elves would tell Hei stories about when humans would come into contact with the fey. One happened to be of a willow faerie who was brought down by man and returned to the Earth," he responded while returning his hands to his lap. Glancing between his mother and Kansei every now and again, his fingers started up a quick tap. "Does he know I'm sorry for biting him? Wait... D-did he see? Mama, did he see?" Sharon jumped slightly at the sudden shift in mood, but settled back down just as quickly as she brushed a few strands of hair from his face. "He knows, baby, and yeah, he caught glimpses... He said it wasn't his place to tell me though, only that he understood why you do the things you do." "No-o!" The sudden wail from Hei drew the attention of the other fey alongside Ross just for him to smack his head into the dirt and all of them to give a simultaneous, "ooh!" "He saw it. The bad things, the bad places... I'm gonna kill him!" "Nope. No, you're not going to kill him, Heine. You bit him after all. You knew making contact with his skin would let him see inside your head and yet you still bit him." "But I didn't mean to bite him. He saw it and he just... Hngh!"

Feeling Kana hug him, Sheik twitched slightly before smiling apologetically. "Sorry for zoning out. I'll have to let you go all kitty more often then. We wouldn't want you to get rusty with them claws after all," he teased before raising a finger at her and taking a sleeping Veda back over to Adramalech. Carefully setting him in the demon's arms, he used his foot to push Hagen's bag over to him as well. Leaving it at that, he padded back over to Kana and wrapped his arm around hers just to pull her alongside him over to the dark haired boy. From there, he grabbed the boy's wrist and dragged him upstairs with them. After shutting the door to the room, he shot a glare at the boy. "The hell are you doing here? Where's your sister?" "Where's yours?" How swiftly that rolled off the boy's tongue made Sheik bristle, but he didn't let himself snap. No. He merely gestured to the boy making the boy open an eye just to sigh heavily and shut it once again. "This is... Well, he's difficult. Show her." "You show her." "I can't. Show. Her." "No." It was so blunt the strawberry blonde was dumbfounded and unable to respond which got a triumphant smirk from the boy.

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.xxxxx
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me.xxxxx
This is what I thought so think me naïve.
I promised you a heart you'd promised to keep,xxxxx
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:14 pm
Dantes river

I wanted to forget how you swallowed me whole
I wanted to suggest we let the s**t go
I overstayed a while and let you beat on my soul
I never could digest how you were so cold
Concealed behind a smile with teeth as sharp as they show
The bullet in your hand, it had my name on
I'm gonna run and hide, I'll disappear for a while

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX Watching Rune for a moment, Adra took a deep breath and glanced down at the sleeping Veda in his arms. He should probably get going. Jedah could only wait so long before going batty, after all. Smirking ever so briefly, he gave Rune's shoulder a squeeze and stood. "Well, it's been lovely staying in everyone's company, but I have to get the little bug home." He hummed, smiling at everyone as he scooped up the baby bag that had been set near him. Pausing, the crow glanced to the Lycan as if contemplating something before shaking his head and walking out to Perem and the demon prince. "Cmon, let's go...." He mumbled, adjusting he sleeping child in his arms once more. "Sedynn knows who's coming right?"

"Providing he got my message, yes," Perem murmured, readjusting his cloak before glancing to Ross. "You ready to meet Sedynn, Ross?" He asked, offering his hands out to both of them so they could travel through the dream realm.

Wincing when he made the joke, Liana gave his shoulder a soft judge and rubbed her thumb across his hand and bit her lip as she thought over what she wanted to say. "Don't worry about it, none of us noticed until your hit the ground. I didn't even notice the one in my arm until Rissa pointed it out," She murmured, brushing some hair from his face. "If I hadn't needed my brothers' help healing, I wouldn't have been gone when you woke up. Sorry." She murmured, kissing his cheek softly. She was happy to see him up and moving again, but was sure that he'd be upset now that his friend was leaving.

Smiling at his response, the elemental took a deep breath and kissed him gently before pulling back a bit. "You shouldn't ever have to be without your shadow. It's a part of you, just like chaos is a part of me. And don't worry about the dorky duo, I'll handle them for you" She hummed, glancing over when he mentioned Hades making jokes already. She could tell Liana was upset, but was holding back for Hades.

"Just so long as you take it slow. People are going to need to adjust to the new you as much as you'll have to adjust to people again,"
The embodiment hummed before they were back in the family room, the succubus standing between Serai and Leviticus. Letting her hand drop, she did her best to make sure Levi had his space while still remaining close so she could help if he had an issue.

Snorting at how bad her dad was at math, Truth put a hand on her hip. "This is hopeless. We should just ask Sheik. He'd know." She hummed, before hearing her dad's supposed age. "Wow. That is... so weird..." She mumbled, tipping her head to the side as she looked at her dad. "I always imagined you were older than that, maybe forty-ish?"

Tucking her knees under her chin, Kansei watched Hei with a pout, tail tucking itself between her stomach and legs. ".... Hei, please.... Don't hurt him. There's already enough people hurting others out there. We don't need to add to the list with unnecessary names." She mumbled, chewing on her cheek. It was one thing to take out people who'd been acting dangerously towards others, but to hurt someone who hadn't done anything more than gain a glance at the past? It went against her morals. "I understand it's hard to deal with what happened, and we may not share the same experiences, but I don't want to see you hurting like this."

Kana blinked as she was taken upstairs along with the boy who'd helped her. Watching their interaction, the former experiment gave an annoyed grumble and crossed her arms. "Will you please just tell me so we can all stop acting like five year olds?" She huffed, tail flicking impatiently. There was obviously some sort of tension between the two and it was irritating to be out of the loop when someone obviously wanted her to know.

and it's all your fault

But you don't feed me now
No longer hold me down
You'll never watch me drown
I hope you figure it out
No longer sickened with doubt

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:52 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Glancing briefly at Adramalech as he gripped his shoulder then turned to depart, a faint hint of sorrow passed through his eyes. It was at this point he was nudged by Lianna for his joke. Giving a soft chuckle, he gave her a light push back before shaking his head at her words. "That's alright. I'd rather you get healed up first anyways. And of course no one, at least of the ninja assassin association, would've noticed it. I'm like the head honcho what with my reputation. If my guard goes down, theirs goes down. Then it becomes a chain reaction and suddenly someone's dead," Runealis snorted, the current conversation distracting him from the thoughts about his closest friend's departure. Flicking the ghost of his bangs out of his face, the Romanian felt his face heat up slightly at the kiss she gave him on the cheek. His dark gaze then seemed to grow colder for a moment before turning completely apologetic. "Mm... You don't have to act tough about it y'know. Cry, kick, rant and rave, but don't try to bottle it up. No lies between us unlike... Uh... Hm... Unlike me with the rest of the world, Lulu being an exception... That's the pricolici over there, right? Uh... I meant werewolf. Sorry. Speaking Romanian's like word vomit compared to English and then you get people giggling like idiots 'cause you have such a thick accent. I see you trying not to laugh, cäzut înger." "I can't help it. It just sounds so weird after hearing you speak in a non-accented manner for so long." "Yeah. That's gotta go. Damn thing never truly goes away."

Hopping to attention when Adramalech stepped out into the yard and shifting his attention back to those he'd be leaving with, Ross took a second to tap his fingers together nervously. "Uh y-yeah. A little nervous, but ready nonetheless," he answered honestly only to cough again to the side, his left eye shifting a dark red again. "I'll just bop him on the head if he starts getting pissy with you, Adra. Ma used to do it all the time when his temper would flare up. Ross'll have to do the rest of the moving though. Sorry for not being in the greatest of conditions right now..."

"No, I shouldn't have to, but it would behoove all of us if I don't freeze over being detached from it. I will still avoid other women like they're the plague though," Ephraim responded with a faint smile set into place. Brushing a curl behind her ear, the informant gave Rissa a quick peck on the cheek before nodding slightly. She was definitely different from other females and it made him rather happy she was. He finally had someone to talk to outside of the brotherhood that didn't irritate him. Trevor didn't exactly count. It was then Iris reappeared with a strawberry blonde man with mismatched eyes that reminded him of Trevor being serious. "Who the- Trevor's dad?"

"Mm," was the only audible response from Leviticus before they finally popped back up in the house beside Serai. She, of course, panicked at first only to squeal and start towards her husband only to pause as she noticed Iris was between them. "Thank you, but move please. I'd like to welcome my husband ba-" It was apparent by how quickly he shot down the idea of a hug that he had other things in mind. After his gaze settled on his eldest son scoffing at being in his forties, he scratched his jaw and sighed softly. "Let's not and say we did, Serashïe. We're going to have a good long talk in a little while. Tyvinida Harashi..."

Hearing his Sheikah name in a voice that sounded familiar after giving a snort at being in his forties, Trevor's smile faded out a bit just as his eyes settled in on his father. How did he ever confuse Giosué as his father when their eyes, their very expression and mannerism of carrying themselves differed so greatly? "Levatein Casuë," he responded lowly while quickly pulling both of his daughters behind his back. "Didn't know you had a brother that looks a lot like you. That was a shock, especially now that mom's told me she wiped my memory of what happened to you." "Holy cow. He's a cutie." "He's your grandfather." "I see why grandma was attracted to him." "Ew..." "I wanted to wait until you were a little older before taking you outside of the clan to meet him. My brother was exiled, but was apparently allowed to return as he is the last of my family besides my children that remains... And your mother is the clan bully. Agreed on the ew comment though." "Familial bully too. How her sister's such a saint, not to mention Watari, is a mystery."

Remaining as he was, his forehead in the dirt, a soft whimper could be heard now and then from Hei. At Kansei's request not to hurt Giosué, however, his unhappy remarks of wanting to cause the Sheikah harm dissipated entirely. Instead of getting up much less attempting it, his hands moved up to the back of his neck and began to claw at the little metallic bar settled over his spine until Sharon slapped his hands away. From there, she pulled him over onto his side so his head would lie in her lap. "It's alright. Let's just go on back to sleep," she breathed out as a faint breeze picked up around the two with the scent of lavender and jasmine intermixed with each other. After a quick feral gleam flickered in his sad eyes, they closed as he drifted into sleep. "Great. It took forever to get him to stop clawing at that thing the first time. That took more magic than I thought it would. Sorry about his hostility levels rising so suddenly like that."

Frowning slightly at being called a five-year-old, the boy having only snorted softly at it, Sheik flicked him on the arm then motioned to Kana. Heaving a sigh, the boy peeled himself back off the wall just so he could run both hands through his hair. What had once been dark hair shifted into a snowy white color minus the two lime green streaks down each side of his head, a tail matching in color flicking out behind him. "Meow," he teased while pretending to claw at the air with one hand. As quickly as it'd appeared, the tail vanished only for him to start stretching where he stood. "He wanted you to know I'm your baby boy. I check in on you guys when people start screwing with the timeline in a bad way," he continued on before dusting off the one-sleeved shirt he wore. His entire attire appeared to be something of a desert tribe altogether, shoes apparently being foreign to him. "Oh right. I promised I'd tell you why I wear these upon my first visit when you two are together. Terenuri de Sarpe. That's why." "The Snake Lands? That's not an explanation." "Sure it is. You're just not that bright. I'd hate to see your reaction to Teren de Vânt si Umbra." "The Land of Wind and Shade? They're both lands from fables meaning they don't exist." "Says you."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:16 am
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX Shoulders drooping when he saw through her so quickly, she wrapped around him again and let out a breath. "I was upset, I didn't like that I had to wait for however long you'd take to get back up. Or if you even would. But if I were to be upset over every scratch and scrape you get, it'd be unfair to you. You shouldn't have to worry about upsetting me with every bruise or cut, and i'll be patient should this happen again. As long as you keep coming back to me." she hummed, giving him a squeeze. Lifting her head from his shoulder, she smirked and rose an eyebrow. "I like your accent. itz nice to hear someone else with one." she hummed, the Greek accent slipping off her lips with ease once more.

"Right. I think I can handle him if he gets upset." Adra chuckled putting a hand on Ross's shoulder. "and don't apologize for your condition, it's going to take a while for those spells i placed on your body to actually show any effect." he hummed, trying to keep his thoughts positive about seeing his friends and family again after so long. Who knew what had changed in the years he'd been away though. "Perem. Let's go" And with that, the four demons were swept away in a large gust of wind, their figures turning to sand.

"Remind me that you're never to meet the rest of my family. Hugest herd of chicks in the realms." she mumbled, glancing over when her aunt reappeared with someone new. "this... should be interesting...." she mumbled, curious as to why, for once, her aunt actually looked serious about something. Normally, she treated the whole of existence as if it were a game.

Glancing to Serai for a minute, Iris gave a sigh and placed a hand on the woman's shoulder, shaking her head. "Now's not the best time, Rai. He's got a lot on his mind." she murmured, her free hand brushing through her hair briefly before glancing between Trevor and Levi. Oh. And there was the tiniest ginger getting bright eyed over seeing her real grandfather. "Deception, even I know that's nasty. Why don't you busy yourself with keeping Truth from pouncing on your grandfather."

"Hey! I wouldn't pounce.... He just.... he seems a lot like daddy is all," Truth mumbled, scratching her neck as she kicked the dirt. Was it weird that she just wanted to hug him like she would her dad? He seemed pretty cool, so far. But that might be her mis-judging based on how similar he felt to her own father. She'd have to keep Dee in check though, 'cause that was one nasty comment she'd made. speaking of people to hug, though. She quickly padded back over to Lulu and took his hand in hers, going on her toes to kiss his cheek. "sorry i disappeared again..."

"Don't be. He has every reason to be upset. I wish I could do more for him than just talk," she mumbled, rubbing a hand across the scars along her right arm. "even if i don't know what exactly happened to him, i feel like i probably understand where he's coming from the most out of everyone here.... At least in regards to that...." she whispered, digging her fingers into the edge of the largest scar that actually ran down her neck to her elbow but was thin enough it was almost unnoticeable if she didn't mess with it. It looked like something made during a surgery.

Kana blinked at seeing his hair go white and green like hers, chewing on her cheek as she listened to them bicker back and forth again. A kid? She didn't even think she could have children anymore. She hadn't gone into heat since she was experimented on. Hearing Sheik outright call a location a myth, she shook her head. "Don't be so sure, Sheik. After all, the ocean of souls is a myth here,too, but I've seen it with my own eyes. Even crossed it." she mumbled, crossing her arms as her tail swayed behind her some more.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:32 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Frowning slightly at her telling him about her not wanting to wait for him to come back, Runealis gently hugged her again. "Well, I'll always come back so that shouldn't be something you worry about. Time consumption in regeneration and ability to function again, not counting the time it'll take for memories to come back, is an issue though so it's understandable," he murmured softly as he gently pat her on the back. So he was right. She didn't like how things went down if he was killed. "I'm glad you were honest with me about it though. I'll try not letting myself get distracted or in such a bad enough condition that I make you upset over having to wait for me. No promises though. As for the accents, yours is by far more beautiful than mine. I sound like Dracula from those little old black-and-white films. It's all, I've come to suck your blood blah blah blah. All I need to do is slick back my hair and get a cape. See? He's retreating to the kitchen to avoid laughing in front of me. My accent is a joke to practically everyone."

"I do believe in Hayden's youth, the home for your family would be called a brothel if it truly is a hen house. That said, if I ever end up in there, you'll likely have to come to my rescue as I will be about as useful as a credit card in the little floppy disk slot of a computer," Ephraim smirked slightly before glancing briefly at his sisters. They were so weird. "I think everyone's on the same page of Deception thinking her grandfather's cute is creepy and gross. The world's ending."

"Well, your dad did take a lot after me. The only real difference between us besides age is our appearance and how he can be clingy at times. Touchy-feely type things aren't my cup of tea," Leviticus shrugged slightly before sighing heavily and scratching the back of his neck. This would irritate him to the highest degree, but... Stepping over to his eldest son, Trevor tensing and his jaw taut, a slight hint of uncertainty flickered through the elder man only for him to give him a hug. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but those seconds had Trevor at a loss and Leviticus giving a brief shudder. "You're a good boy, always have been. I just wasn't the best at saying it much less showing it. Your mother had plans for you, big plans, and she wouldn't have it any other way. It required her version of tough love and you could say I just kind of fell in line. Sorry for never telling you as such before and for not being the greatest of fathers."

Blinking a few times, Trevor started scratching the back of his neck as Leviticus had a moment before. "You... Hugged me," he murmured a little hesitantly, his father nodding slightly with the same amount of hesitation. "And you complimented me." "Yeah." "And apologized." "Where are we going with this?" "I'm trying to figure out if hell has frozen over." "Best way to check is to see how your mother's behaving... And she's got her death glare going at both of us and Iris. It's still burning." "Holy rat crap, Batman. Never thought I'd be alive and have you be nice." "Don't get all sappy on me now. I've just had a lot of time to reflect among other things and I came to realize I've always done things your mother's way to keep her happy. I never gave you and your sister a good idea about who I am without your mother attached at my hip." "And that'd be someone like grandma just with the inability to actually express how you feel with facial features or body language?" "I'll go with that."

"Y'all took that entirely the wrong way. I was just saying that he is a certain type of guy some people find attractive. I never said anything that would insinuate anything in the gutter y'all are playing in. Am I not allowed to point that out just because we're related?" Deception grumbled, her arms crossing over her chest. This got Leviticus, Serai and Trevor to turn their gazes to her with the same expressionless composure. "Yes." "It's creepy and gross." "It makes me both uncomfortable around you and glad there are others in the same room as us." "That's saying a lot seeing as he's not a people person. I spent several years wondering who the weird kid in high places lacking emotions was before we were finally introduced when he turned ten." "Four years later, we were married and had Tyvinida Harashi." "A-ha! Wait... So you're only forty-four?" "Yep. Giosuéani's fifty-four and your mother's forty-seven. That'd make your brother... Twenty-five I believe." "Now you know how old you are alongside our age?!" "She always this loud?" "Yep. I didn't get much parenting in over the last ten years." "That's gonna get irritating quickly. Tuatara Hæne, would you please do something with your sister?" "Uh, dad. They haven't gotten lessons on the Sheikah much less their Sheikah names." "Of course not..."

Twitching slightly at Truth's return to his side, Lucian blinked before returning to glancing around. "I-it's fine. I'm just... This is just weird. I'm never gonna get used to it. Suddenly having my sight is still kind of freaking me out. So that new guy's your grandpa and your sister's being a creeper on him, huh? And that lady's shooting me a death glare now. What's her issue?" he murmured while briefly pointing at the two making up Truth's grandparents. Serai seemed to feel like giving everyone a death glare now that her hug was rejected by the man she married and yet he'd just given their eldest son, brief as it was, one. "I also think he's talking to you about shutting Dee up before he slaps her into another century."

"That's probably the best thing for him right now though. You understand his pain, his sorrow, his fears. I'll never know it or truly understand 'cause I didn't go through it. He's spent the past two years keeping it to himself so having someone who's been there also probably makes him feel better. The fey already believed he was odd due to him being part blood elf and part wild elf. Adding his father's adjustments only has him even more isolated. Even worse, whatever this thing is, it's made his feral nature even more dangerous. Apparently, you make him feel at ease and since you don't treat him like some kind of freak or monster, it makes him happy so he'll agree to do as you ask," Sharon hummed softly while removing Hei's ponytail and brushing her fingers through his hair. She should really cut his hair while he was asleep. It was far more difficult when he was awake. "You should know bottling things up isn't good for you. Unfortunately, I also wouldn't know how one would talk to another about what happened in that place... Either way, would you mind holding him upright so I can cut his hair? He's always so fussy when he's awake and he's always saying it gets in the way when it gets too long so I wanna take advantage of having to force him to sleep."

"Point made," the younger male responded with a few claps of his hands in front of him. This earned him a sharp glare from Sheik though it didn't get a response from the boy. "Don't encourage his behavior and extreme sense of sarcasm. He's enough of a d**k as is." "You wound me. The Snake Lands and Land of Wind and Shade are quite real. Basilisk and Wataru came from said lands. It's hilarious how they're not as chummy as they seem." "And how'd you get that intel?" "The same way I do everything else." "Which is?" "If I told you, you'd make a mountain out of a molehill."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:41 pm
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXXKissing his cheek softly, Lianna gave him a smile and held him close. "Don't worry, I’ll wait for you should it happen again," she purred, hugging him closer and closing her eyes. “And I like your accent. It’s not a joke to me, even when you do say weird things like that.” She hummed, rubbing his shoulder softly.

Well, you’re not wrong about calling it a brothel; 14 people and only three of them are guys. But we’ll never go back there, so you don’t need to worry about needing rescuing. I refuse to return, fuzz-for-brains and petal-head can’t make me do anything I don’t want to. Especially not here, outside of our realm.” She chuckled, glancing over to where Dee was and shaking her head. “It might be crumbling a little, but I don’t think it’s ending. It’s just Serai’s world that’s crashing down. Her hubby isn’t taking any more of her crap.” She smirked, leaning on the wall beside him with her hand in his.

Tilting her head at the name, Truth blinked and looked from her dad to her grandfather before nodding to Lulu. “I… think so….? I’m not entirely sure what he called me though,” she mumbled, quickly padding back to her sister to pull her over to where Lucian was. Honestly, she didn’t care for the way her grandmother was glaring at everyone. “Dee, can we maybe change the topic now?” she asked, looking around only to blink as she realized she’d seen Kana come in but she was nowhere in sight. “Actually, where did Kana go off to? And what about Sheik?” she murmured, scratching her head briefly. They’d better not be getting nasty while the rest of them were out here.

“Rai, take it easy. He’s been out of the loop for a while now, let him do his thing.” Iris murmured, trying to keep everyone from blowing their tops. She already knew she was in trouble with the woman, but she was hoping to at least keep things down to a minimum. Turning to truth, the embodiment tilted her head and shook it before making a funny face and sneezing rather loudly, sparks of sand coming off her as the whole house shook. “uh… haven’t seen dem… but thomeone’s mething wiff da timeline,” she mumbled, rubbing her nose on a tissue pulled from her pocket.

“uh… okay?”
she blinked, tipping her head to the side as she pulled Hei up and held him, arms wrapped around his shoulders lightly. “Really though, I doubt he’d ever open up to me about what happened. It’s hard to actually talk about that without getting lost in your memories…. I know I still have trouble from time to time. I can only imagine how it would be if it had been done at the hand of someone I trusted and looked up to” she frowned, being careful not to place her hands on the metallic bits she’d seen earlier.

“Okay. That’s enough you two. Stop bickering, right now!” Kana snapped, smacking them both upside the head before crossing her arms again, tail no longer swaying behind her as it had been before. Turning to Sheik, she gave a breath, “I know it bothers you that you don’t know these things, but the answers will come if we’re patient. You can’t hound a person and expect them to be willing to give up information. And you. Quit bating him like that and enjoying his frustrations. It’s rude. If you’re not going to tell, don’t say things like “if I told you blah blah blah” because it just makes you look like a little d**k. So spill now or leave because you’re giving me a headache.” She snapped, turning to the kid as her tail fluffed up behind her.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:21 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Chuckling softly, the Romanian nodded slightly only to hug her as close as she was him. His chest still felt like he had a million boulders trapped inside of it, but he didn't want to upset the faerie by focusing on Adramalech's departure so he kept up the smile and cheerful mannerisms. He'd get over it. They'd always had short meetings with each other after all. There was only one difference; they'd met up just about every day. "Fine, fine. It's not that bad, but it does get people laughing at me pretty often," Runealis chuckled softly before simply relaxing against her shoulder, avoiding putting much of his body weight on her of course, with a soft, tired sigh. "My head hurts, no pun intended, and my body's sore. I think I might've gone way too far past my limits this past year."

Good. That's a really good thing. I should be well then. I'm getting used to Krystina and them being around, but I'd still rather avoid being stuck in the middle of a brothel. Before Dee, I'd've been fine around anything," Ephraim breathed out heavily, his head shaking in disbelief of his sisters. They were so weird. Correction; they were so normal. Trevor's blood kids were too normal, too civilized, for him. "Yeah. She's like super pissed 'cause he immediately rejected her want of affection. I find that kind of hilarious."

"He called you by your Sheikah name, princess," Trevor called out to Truth before giving his dad a slight shrug. It wasn't his fault he hadn't taught them that stuff yet. Sighing heavily, Deception shot an annoyed glare at her dad and Serai before setting a hand on her hip. "I dunno. They were here a second ago and then they just vanished, hopefully not for any bum-chick-a-wow-wow." "Um. Ew. I was raised in a pack of werewolves, ones with no sense of modesty, and I'm just wanting you to find a filter somewhere between your brain and mouth. Please." "Oh please. Your pack was probably humping like rabbits in the woods without a care if the pups were around." "Fil-ter. Filter. She's no idea of the concept of what is and isn't okay to say."

"Alright. On to Giosuéani," Leviticus muttered to himself before glancing at his brother staring at the bite marks on his arm. Whatever he'd seen was weighing heavily on his mind apparently. Sighing inwardly, he stepped over to him just to sit down beside him. After a brief comment from the elder Sheikah, the younger brother got his hair ruffled as if he were a child and a soft conversation in the Sheikah tongue between the two ensued.

"Ugh. I'm gonna check on Sheik while he's talking memory invasion to Giosuéani," Serai grumbled before flicking out a little red crystal and holding it up in the air. Muttering a few words in Sheikah, the stone lit up and began a spiraling motion. It soon started through the house to lead in the direction of her son making her follow. Upon reaching the stairs, however, it exploded into red dust that quickly vanished. "The hell was that about?"

"Thanks, hon! But yeah. I can understand wanting to avoid talking about it, but it's not something you should keep bottled up. It'll weigh on you in a bad way. It's like guilt," Sharon responded before removing a pair of scissors from her boot. Removing Hei's ponytail and unbraiding the bits that were braided, she began hunting ever so calmly. It then turned into her cutting the male's hair swiftly, the hair falling bursting into flames then dying out before it hit the ground. It didn't take long for her to cut his hair, but that short timespan had her cheery calm become a sad calm. "I hope he'll get something off his chest if he talks to you about it. It's depressing seeing him so sad, so alone. This thing just makes it worse. He gets hostile if others touch it, but has tried clawing it out himself on more than one occasion. Thanks again, Miss Kansei. You can let him go."

At hearing Kana snap at them, the boy's original sarcastic expression become cold, if not completely void of all life. His hand shifted up ever so briefly, though it mostly seemed half-assed, in keeping her from hitting him. "Ever think there might be a reason I bait him like this?" he asked her before shifting his gaze towards the door. Sheik just frowned at being scolded, but inhaled deeply and nodded. She was right after all, but what could be the reason this brat had to be luring him in with vague details? "It's not hard to figure out honestly. Think about who all is in your party and what each of them can do. Bingo. You guys taught us what to do and I applied it in a manner that suits me. Either way, my task is complete. By the way, you need to work on first aid. You keep with the lick and stick method..." Shaking his head slightly, the boy snapped his fingers to make a slight distortion in the air beside him. "Don't worry about my attitude problem either. You won't have to put up with it that often." "What's that supposed to mean?" "What's that mean? Well, I'll leave that to your imagination. Like I said, I've done what I came here for. I added a few extra tasks to my main objective, but either way, the seed was planted. There's things I have to take care of in my time now. See you around, Kana. It's been fun, Sheik." And with that said, he stepped into the distortion in the air, vanishing along with the very distortion he'd created.

Sighing softly, Sheik's tension and slight bit of irritation washed away though he was now pinching the bridge of his nose. "It's not really bickering. It might sound like it, but it's more like my concern over that which I'll be leaving behind and him... Well, I can't figure out what he's thinking. As I said earlier, knowing my time's coming closer to its end is weighing heavily on my mind and it scares me. It's not the fear of dying, but the fear of what's going to happen to those I care about. Haven't even had them yet and I'm already worried about how he wound up so bitter, angry and sad at the world. His sister's an optimistic firecracker compared to him. They're kind of like Trevor; she's the bubbly cheer and he's the cold hearted killer," he finally murmured as he dropped his hand back down to his side. That boy's words were now stuck in his head. What'd he mean by saying Kana wouldn't have to put up with his attitude much? Was she dead during his time period? And what about this seed? What seed had he planted? An idea? A thought? "I figured you ought to know since he popped up beside you and bandaged your leg. By the way, no idea how he can remain so invisible amongst a house full of people like he does. He didn't get that from me. Ugh. What he said is now gonna bug me. He does this on purpose, y'know."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:15 am
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX"Want me to rub your shoulders then? I can give you a massage?" Lianna offered, watching him worriedly. He really had worked himself hard this past year, and she didn't want him to get sick. If that was even possible.

"Yeah, the twins can do weird things to people. Honestly, it's kinda funny how they contradict each other on a regular basis, but when they're working together they get along so perfectly." she mumbled, glancing to the twins for a moment to chuckle at the looks on Lulu and Truths' faces. "Looks like Dee opened her trap again." she chuckled, wondering if Deception ever had a filter in her life.

"Oh for the love of! Dee, think before ya speak, please," Truth huffed, rubbing her forehead as she tried not to think of Kana and her uncle doing the nasty. "Daddy, if that's my name, what's hers?" she asked, trying to change topics while shoving a thumb at her twin. Hopefully she could keep Dee from talking nasty again. Still though. Tuatara Hæne. She had a feeling "Truth" was just the dumbed down version of that. What did her name really mean?

Following Serai, Iris rose an eye at the crystal breaking, she shrugged and pulled a hand through her hair. "Not a clue," she murmured, glancing up the stairs ever so briefly only to blink at seeing not two but three people for a brief second before one of them vanished. So that's what it was. Looking back to Serai, she carefully placed a hand on the woman's shoulder and sighed softly. "Rai, I wanted to apologize for getting between you and your husband. Before I brought him back, he spoke of needing space and touching causing issues with his memories, and I knew you'd be all too excited and I didn't want him to have to be sealed away again. You're both my friends, I just didn't want you to be apart any more." she mumbled, hoping her friend would understand her.

Nodding, Kansei gave a sigh and brushed her hair from her face. "I know it does, but who can I talk to? Kana doesn't remember much of anything, and the others don't live nearby anymore," she murmured, tail wrapping itself around her scar-covered arm as she let Hei rest against his mother again. "I hope he'll open up to me, too, but like I said, there's only so much we can do for each other. I think he'd enjoy talking to my cousins more, though. Shiro and Kuro are as crafty as he is," she hummed, pulling her knees up to her chest. It must be hard, having all your problems right there in plain sight, yet unable to reach them. At least he knew what they were, though. She didn't even know what was below her skin anymore.

Shoulders drooping when the kid spoke, Kana gave him a pout and wanted to pull him into a hug, but resisted the urge as she turned to Sheik with a raised eyebrow. Did he really not get why the kid would want to get reactions out of him? Blinking when he left, she turned to sheik and pulled her hand through her hair. "You're oblivious to why he's doing it though. Think about it. If you're not around when he's growing up, of course he's gonna want to get reactions out of you when he comes back to this time. He wants to see you care, silly," she murmured, pulling him close to peck his cheek. "I'm... still mostly surprised. I've thought i was infertile for the longest time....." she mumbled, cheeks flushing as she looked at him. "I mean, i'm a cat, but i've never actually gone into heat. Not since I was itty bitty. Before everything with experiments and that."

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:38 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Mm... I couldn't ask you to do that. I've already put you through so much as is. Even had a mini-war in Krystina's backyard," Runealis responded with the vaguest hint of him shaking his head. It was then followed by him rotating his shoulders a couple times to get at least a few kinks out of his upper back. Ugh. It was going to be painful stretching out all of his muscles if just that hurt. "What about you? Anything hurt? I promise I won't do the swap thing like I did with our vocal chords. I just wanna know."

Giving a soft snort, Ephraim nodded slightly before sliding his fingers between hers and gently curling them into the back of her hand. "They were the same way when we were younger; complete opposites yet the perfect combination when paired up. If you had seen them then, you'd think they were saints now," he chuckled lightly before nodding at her comment. "Well, Dee would be like a saint behavior-wise at least. Her speech is more along the lines of a perverse man with only dirty jokes now though. She should've avoided the Sex-Ed classes and cuss words altogether."

"Prudes," Deception muttered before raising an eyebrow at her father. Good question. What would her Sheikah name, her real name she supposed, be? "Dúaræ Hæne. Overall, your names have similarities, but that's truth and deception for you... And like all Sheikah words, they have to go through the translation process which is how we get severely rough translations that end up with the simplicity of your human English names of Truth and Deception. The rough translation of my name, Tyvinida Harashi, is actually Time, but I changed it to Trevor. My father's name is translated to Leviathan, but he's most commonly called Leviticus. My mother's name translated is Heavenly, something she isn't, but she goes by Serai. Sheila's name is Shield, Watari's name is River and Sheik's name is Ephemeral Heart. I don't know our uncle's full name so I can't tell you what it translates into yet."

Giving a heavy sigh at her youngest being upstairs, the Sheikah woman crossed her arms over her chest. "Right, right. Part of me doubts it's the memory issue though. He's always grumbled about how affectionate I was towards him. That's just me though. When it comes to him, I've always hated having to let go of him 'cause I felt he'd disappear if I did," Serai muttered, her gaze still locked on the duo. So this girl was the one who would kill her baby boy. Even worse, he seemed a little more off about something than usual. What did she do or say to upset him? No, she was trying to distract him from his thoughts. "What are they doing up there?"

Shoulders remaining relatively slack, his face heating up a bit when given a peck on the cheek, Sheik's expression remained serious and thoughtful. Finally shaking his head slightly and glancing up at Kana, his lips curled down a bit in a frown. "I doubt that's... Ugh. He gives me a migraine by saying a few words alone. What seed? What'd he mean about you and his attitude? The questions he raises really does give you a headache," he responded lowly, his hand reaching up to brush a thumb against the female's cheek. Smiling at her in a semi-sad manner, he leaned over a bit to brush a kiss over her lips. "Well, you're definitely still fertile though I'd have thought you'd have figured that out sooner. I did state I'd have blood children before I die and that you were the one I was destined to find. Either way, you've at least gotten a peek at our cruel little ice prince. You get a peek at his sister with him around and it's like a breath of fresh air, a warm wind in his icy tundra. Unfortunately, his words have me scared of what I'll be leaving behind when I go even more now than before."

Glancing around briefly, the female elf lifted a hand just to point down at Hei in her lap as he twitched slightly. "You realize he knows practically everything you went through, right? He was with his father while you were there and his memory is amazingly detailed," she responded before frowning when he mumbled a single word; kitty. Poor baby had not only been a part of the projects her ex-lover threw together, but had watched others go through it throughout his childhood. "Yeah. Even if it is only a little, it's better than nothing. Besides, he's already attached to you. He'll sulk forever if you make him feel something for you then never see you again. He sulked about the guy who never truly dies in there after getting him out of the fey realm. Told him he should've brought him to the house instead of letting him out, but that only made it worse."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:26 am
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX"I'm a little sore, and my arm still stings a little, but other than that i'm good," Lianna hummed as she settled one hand on his shoulders, rubbing her thumb across his shoulder blade and sighing. "If you won't let me give you a massage, then why don't we go take a bath together? the hot water might help your muscles relax?" she offered, hugging her legs close to her body.

"In my world, her mouth would've been sewn shut... or, she'd have been sent to live in the desert for fear she worshiped the goddess of chaos." Rissa mumbled, scratching at her neck before glancing outside to where her cousins were. She honestly didn't get why they hadn't left yet. Then again, her aunt had brought them here. perhaps something was on its way? the idea gave her chills in all the wrong ways.

Giving a nod at her father's explanation, the redhead scratched at the mark between her shoulder blades before glancing over to her twin for a moment. "... two part names, but no one's second word matches. There's no last names? How did we end up with Shadowfang? Was that mama's last name?" she asked softly, tugging at the tips of her hair before glancing to the window for a second. She could've sworn.... no. it was just her nerves. It'd been too long since she'd been exposed to these particular kinds of spirits.

"I believe they're having a private conversation after receiving a visit from a little troublemaker," Iris mumbled, scratching at her cheek briefly before glancing back the way they'd come. Now was probably the best time to discuss things with everyone. after all, the ones missing she didn't exactly care for. They only caused trouble when serious conversations needed to happen. "Actually, Rai, I was hoping to talk to you and your sons about something important. Hopefully without someone acting like it's the end of the world..."

Blushing at the kiss, Kana hugged him close and let out a breath. "Well I don't want to loose you yet. We only just really found each other, after all." she murmured softly, rubbing her hand across his back before grabbing fist fulls of his shirt. "I know i can't ease your fears of what you'll be leaving behind, but if you think too much about the future you end up missing the present. After all, it's a beautiful day, we've kicked a lot of a**, and it's time for dinner. Wanna help me make some food for everyone?" she murmured, hoping to take his mind off his worries even for a brief moment.

Tilting her head, she blinked and scratched her ear for a second. "I didn't, actually," she mumbled, looking back down to Hei and biting her lip. "I would never be able to shun him away. Not when I know that we share such a harsh past." she mumbled, laying down in the grass and smiling up at Sharon. "besides, I'm a pack animal. I don't leave my pack behind."

Giving a yawn as he looked around for a moment, Aerith stretched his hands high above his head before looking to the other fae. "so, what are we still doing here, exactly?" he asked, briefly glancing to the elementals who were settled on the porch of the human's house. They had an air to them unlike any nymph or driad he'd ever met. "And does anyone else think the two newest ladies are strange?"

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:11 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Gently brushing his thumb against the faerie's thigh, the Romanian nodded with a faint smile in place. "Well, that's good. I don't want you to be in pain or to be upset. I'd take away the current physical pain, but I feel like you'd get mad if I did the whole swap-a-pain thing," he breathed out with a soft chuckle nearing the end. He could feel his face grow warmer at the suggestion of taking a bath together, but she had a point. A hot bath would help him feel better with all of his muscles being achy at the moment. Nodding slightly for a second time, Runealis straightened up a bit before holding his hand out to Lianna. "A hot bath sounds good. One with you sounds even better."

Rissa's words brought a soft chuckle from Ephraim before he glanced at the porch. Those two hags and their leader needed to leave already. All they were doing was raising the stress levels of anyone who wasn't Trevor's parents... Well, Leviticus looked like he was a young man - though he obviously wasn't- who would chew them up and spit them out with ease. Serai was pretty much a hag herself so it made sense she was close friends with the embodiment of time.

Pointing at the twins, Trevor nodded slightly. "You two share Hæne as the second part of your names, but again, truth and deception lie hand in hand. Tuatara Hæne and Dúaræ Hæne," he responded to the first of her words, his finger directing itself towards each one in specific when he used their names. At the question of last names, he scratched his cheek thoughtfully. To tell them or not to tell them? Was that...? Nah. Just his imagination. "Not really. Your mother had an entirely different last name, something like Vitali, but upon wanting to change it since we were getting married, we made one up. It was actually Elshawaara Velupillai which translates into dreamless prophets or blind humility depending on language choice, but your mother told everyone it was translated into Shadowfang and just to use it instead. That would make me Tyvinida Harashi Elshawaara Velupillai, you Tuatara Hæne Elshawaara Velupillai, and her Dúaræ Hæne Elshawaara Velupillai. Your mother would've been Ivelisse Giuseppina Elshawaara Velupillai in the Sheikah tongue."

"So that cold hearted punk that vanished was a troublemaker, huh? You best be keeping people from messing with the timeline too seriously, Iris. This isn't something you can just shrug off," Serai stated coolly though she really wasn't expecting her question answered. Giving a heavy sigh, she nodded slightly before tossing something at Sheik and watching it bounce off his head. "Get down here, boy. Iris needs to talk with us."

Nodding slightly as he held the fair haired girl close, Sheik let out a few shaky breaths while quickly swiping his thumb under his eye just as a tear slid out. It was nothing to get upset about. He still had a while, if things played out as they had in his vision several years ago, to just be with her. Just had to shake off that negativity that boy had left behind him. That expression, those words alone, just broke his heart though. Damnable brat could toy with people and their emotions so easily it was creepy. "I'd lo-Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?! That frigging hurt... Talk? Ugh... Something else... Fine, but you'll have to talk while we're cooking. And do something about the twins outside. They're stressing several of us out."

"Well, now you do. I had always wondered what he was talking about when he spoke of the kitties at daddy's place getting out, but now that I've met you, I can put together the mental picture better," Sharon hummed smoothly. The way Kansei spoke actually made her feel like her son would be fine even with whatever hostile creature was put into him. Perhaps it was the thing's spine seeing as that metal bar was partly buried into the skin of his neck. That was something she didn't want to picture even if she was a cannibal. "Good to know. And look at that. He's up again. Morning, babe. Be good for mummy, alright?"

Sitting up and rubbing his eyes, the elfin male gave a yawn before setting his foot near Kansei's leg and glancing at his mother. "You're leaving again so soon? Alright. I'll try," Hei mumbled with a faint pout. His mother merely nodded and brushed his bangs off to the side even if they weren't exactly long enough to reach his eyes anymore. "Your big ol' kitty is still gonna be here. Now don't you start sulking either. We've talked about this since you were itty bitty." "I know, but... Is this visit gonna extend how long you're away again?" "Depends on how busy I am. I'm serious though, Heine. Don't bite your new friends or your nephew. We-" "We don't eat friends or family. Hei knows. He didn't mean to do it earlier and repeating it now isn't gonna make it any easier." "Good. I'll be off then. Take good care of him, Kitty. See y'all around."

Watching as Sharon hopped up onto her feet and ran off without Hei, Kibulÿm gave a heavy sigh. "I don't know. Waiting, watching, trying to get motivated in doing things. Tybalt is asleep by you, fortunately enough. I'm shocked he isn't dead with how much iron toxicity was in his system, but it's good seeing him rest properly for once. Fedelta is finally asleep in the grass over there. He's so tiresome by himself. As for me, I'm considering taking off to get rid of this death curse I kept out of that Rissa girl when she was trying to heal that human, and Hei is with Kansei way over there. What about you?" he breathed out slowly while flicking a blonde hair out of his face. Glancing at the two girls, he gave a soft snort. "Weird is too nice, Aerith. I don't like them being this close, wouldn't even be this close to them if I wasn't feeling so drained of energy. If anything, I don't really want them near Lilianna or the rest of our little oddball family of misfits, the mixed breeds. Then again, I don't believe she should be with the guy who was shot in the head, but no one listens to me when it goes against happiness. Y'all called me the nega-nerd if I do recall correctly."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:28 pm
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXXSmiling softly as a blush formed on her own cheeks, Lianna took his hand in hers and stood slowly. "I'm glad you agree~" she purred, kissing his cheek before glancing to the others briefly. "I don't think they'll miss if we disappear for a little bit, sounds like everyone is deflating a little while we've got two newbies outside watching the place," she purred, blowing some hair out of her face.

"that's... a mouthful. I think I like Shadowfang better," Truth snorted, tugging on her braid thoughtfully for a moment before sighing. "I really wish you could tell us more about our family without stupid rules getting in the way," she breathed, letting go of her braid to take her sister's hand and squeeze it slightly. She had a feeling she'd be needing Deception's help soon. She could feel the different spirits around the house starting to shift and it was beginning to bother her.

Pulling himself off the wall, Skylar gave a chuckle. "I almost forgot. Hey, you mind if I go talk to Maso for a bit? We've been so busy I still haven't shown him how to use those wigs of his," he hummed, tugging a hand through his hair as he pulled on his coat, pausing when he noticed how small it was getting. weird.... did someone put a shrinking spell on my clothes? Shrugging it off, the winged blond heaved himself off the floor and stretched out his arms above his head, eyebrows furrowing at how his shirt didn't cover his wrists anymore. What was up with that?

"He's not a trouble maker, Rai, he knows exactly what he's doing, and what rules are involved," the succubus purred, glancing up at Sheik for a moment before sighing. Even she couldn't stop things from changing. "Those two are here because Ixia has something following her and they are best suited to handle it. Plus, most of you are so out of it from fighting even I could pin you down. And they're not twins," she drawled, turning away from sheik as she pulled her hair up into a bun, her dress changing to a blouse and pants. Walking back into the living room, she glanced over at Trevor for a moment before sighing. This would be stressful. If not for her, for them. Probably mostly for her.

Waving Sharon off, Kansei let out a low breath and tugged her legs up toher chest. "Hei.... um.... I'm sorry....." she mumbled, biting her lip. "I wish it was easier to talk about that stuff, but i know why it's not," she added, tail wrapping itself around her forearm.

Aerith gave a snort and nodded lightly. "I know, but it's to be expected of him, he puts his a** on the line for us even when he's finally debt free, and when he's not he's off doing other things. I'm glad Fedelta's calmed down a bit, but it's only going to last so long with him. As for you, c'mere and I'll let you use some of my remedies. You're not the only talented one in the group after all," the blue haired elf breathed as he pulled one of the bags off his belt and opened the drawstring. Shoving his whole hand in the small bag should have made it rip, yet there he was with the fabric lip around his wrist. It wasn't long before he pulled out a potion bottle and handed it over. "This should do the trick. And I was being nice because you can't just judge a book by the cover, Kibi. They're unlike most elementals I've seen, something about the way they hold themselves," he shrugged, glancing back in time to see the girls in question in time to watch plants sprout from under them. Something had those two girls on edge.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:50 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Heh. It'd be hard to disagree with you... Perhaps afterwards, you could give me a rundown on who everyone is. I'm kinda drawing a blank on most of them," Runealis chuckled lightly as he briefly scratched his jawbone just under his ear. Glancing around at the others, he gave a slight nod in agreement. Once again, the faerie was right about the duo not being missed for pulling a vanishing act for a little while. The others, most of which he couldn't even name, seemed to be unwinding from him getting shot in the head yet somehow seeming unhappy about something. "They seem preoccupied by other things. Besides, I think I have the right to have at least a few minutes of me-time that isn't me being dead." That said, he laced his fingers with hers and started for the bath upstairs.

"Yeah. I figured you'd say that. The Sheikah tongue is complex though so it's not really that big of a surprise it would be considered long-winded. Compared to most other languages, we can't exactly disagree that it is, but it's actually quite useful having such a long-winded language," Trevor chuckled while briefly scratching his jaw. At least she understood that the long-winded names had been shortened for the specific purpose of making it easier to say. At having a hand touch his shoulder for the second time, he flicked out a knife and swung his hand back to hit whoever had done it. His hand, however, was met by a second hand and something between a sigh and a snicker.

"If Serai's sister could teach Watari from an early age about her side of the family, then Tyvinda can do the same. The clan can suck it up for all I care. There's no reason to look at me like I've been possessed, boy. Like I said, I've had a lot of time to think about things. Your mother better not get as clingy as she was when we were teenagers now that I'm back," Leviticus muttered, glancing briefly at Truth and Deception and their intertwined hands. Making a few quick hand signs, he tapped a finger to their foreheads just to lightly karate chop Trevor upside the head. "I put a charm on you three involving the spirit realm. It's a dangerous place for the living and my mother was a very powerful spiritual healer. Like my elder brother, myself and Tyvinda here, you two have inherited the gift of being sensitive to it and all of its inhabitants. The last words my mother told me was to beware the man with the face of fire. He's always been there, watching and waiting, around our family. Tyvinda almost lost to him once as a child and I don't wish to lose either of you to him now, especially since I just got back. The warning has been passed down from your great grandmother. As for you, I've also returned your memories of when I came home off-kilter that your mother locked away. Don't, Tyvinda. I just wanted to do what I should've done years ago." "That's not fair... You can't just..." "Life isn't fair. Otherwise, just consider it as part of my apology. As I told Irietanï, I've much to take care of now that I'm free to move about on my own without someone else's memories disturbing me... You three will introduce me to the third one, right? Sheik, I believe was what his English human name is?" "That's right... You never met him and he only has a short amount of time left. It wouldn't be fair to not allow you to meet your youngest son. He's a bit of a stick in the mud because of ma though so you've been warned." "I'm not surprised. I'm certain he'd be a little more like you if you'd stayed a while longer... And what of your sister?" "She's the very essence of evil; a more hostile mom if you prefer. She's been trying to kill Sheik since he inherited our final mission in this world." "Pity. She had such potential to be something great if only she'd applied herself better. Like your mother, she did love her shortcuts though."

"Go on ahead... I'm just going to stay here," Shayde murmured softly from where he was seated near Skylar's legs while picking at the leg of his pants. That female dragon's words were still echoing in his head and they wouldn't go away. Ephraim was right about one thing; they were too dependent on the shadows having their backs. Hades and Trevor, maybe even that psycho elf hovering around Kansei, could help with that. Maybe then he could actually protect Skylar. For some supposed shadow prince, he couldn't do much at all without falling back on his domain. Take it away and he was definitely weaker than Hagen was and he was human.

"He sure seems like a troublemaker to me," Serai hissed lowly before waving slightly at Kana and Sheik as they passed to get to the kitchen. She got a slight glare from her youngest child, but not much else in response to her floating around the house still. Great. Trevor tainted his brother with some of his rebellious nature from their time together. As if it was her fault that her eldest was a runaway, the second wanted life to go smoothly with little to no effort involved, one of the twins was a taboo and the other couldn't fight his way out of a wet cardboard box. He could get out of a wet paper bag, but definitely not a wet cardboard box.

"I'm not even going to bother with that response. Either way, you better keep them on a short leash considering they're playing with a loaded gun. Ephraim isn't going to just toss them off the porch next time," Sheik sighed heavily, his feet pausing briefly so he could toss a cherry bomb shell at Trevor. Getting his attention turned towards him, the younger male pointed towards the kitchen before moving onwards. The elder merely nodded slightly before glancing at Iris and raising a brow. Had she called this little chat between their family? "Coming. Girls, dad, if you intend to follow, feel free to do so."

Padding towards the kitchen, Trevor wrapped an arm around Iris and started pulling her with him. "So you're the embodiment of time. We've never met personally, but I've heard an awful lot about you. Most of it was negative reviews, but you've good intentions behind every action and word from what I've seen thus far. And so, as a courtesy, I'm going to give you some friendly advice from me to you, Sheikah to Time: end your friendship with my mother, be a little nicer to Sheik considering he's spent half his life keeping part of you intact, and keep your grubby little succubus hands off my family - Ephraim included. The first is just something you should've done an eternity ago. She's got some psychological issue I'm still trying to figure out and is just straight up a bad influence. The second is just out of pure respect. Protecting that part of you has been his mission, never really asking for much for himself. He's terrified yet he's done everything he possibly can to help you. The third, however, is on a more personal level. They're precious to me and I won't hesitate in making you retire early if you so much as think about laying a finger on them," Trevor hummed in an entirely cheerful manner, his mother's eye twitching at how blunt he was about going against the act of shadow guardian to that of a hostile murderer with such an air of calm about him. One wouldn't even realize that threat if they weren't following his every word.

Blinking at the words, the elf took a moment before settling a hand atop her head and smiling sadly at her. "It's not your fault, Kitty. And it would be nicer if we could," Hei hummed softly only to retract his hand and begin tapping his fingertips together. There was so much he could say, but it all seemed bad. He just had to pretend that Giosué hadn't seen anything. That's right. Just pretending he didn't exist would be easiest though. "It really isn't easy... There were a lot at first, but as the numbers began decreasing, so did the space we occupied. Those involved with what daddy did to you died from the stress or inability to maintain stability. What he did to us, however, was different... Does the air feel off to you?"

"That's what you expect of Tybalt. I expect to see him sleeping, finding some icky gift he's left somewhere in my room or lounging around like any other cat," Kibulÿm snorted softly before glancing at Aerith digging in a small bag. Of course his reactions were only just now slowing down to the pace of a snail. Rubbing his eyes briefly, he took in a few deep breaths as the little amethyst crystals from the curse spread a bit further. After sliding a little closer, his eyes flashed a bright red as he examined the vial. "You better be serious about this not being some kind of prank. I'll beat you unconscious if it turns out to be one... " Glancing back at Lavender and Coco as he swallowed the contents of the jar, his eyes narrowed slightly. "Besides this air obviously putting them on edge, they don't leave any good impressions upon me much less a few others here. If anything, they're just taking up the stress they're trying to relax from. From what I've seen they seem like spoiled alien-type elementals that deserve Fedelta's boot to the head. Maybe that's just me and that Ephraim fellow. His skin was crawling just by getting near them, but he bit the bullet to protect that Rissa girl... Honestly speaking, they just gave me flashbacks of our earlier years; everyone being judgmental over something you can't help. They approach that girl again, that boy will kill them. Whether he'd try to be funny and burn them like the flora and fauna they are or use a different method entirely, I can't be certain of, but they left a bad first impression on a minimum of two of us here."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:40 pm
Dantes river

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX"Sure, I can help you with names and faces," the faerie hummed, heading upstairs with Rune in tow. Stopping briefly at the door to the bathroom, she turned back to him and gave him a soft peck on the cheek. They hadn't had a true moment alone since bringing Kana back after she'd gone to kill Ryxin, it would be nice to just be the two of them for a little bit. Opening the bathroom door, the fae glanced around for a moment before nodding as she grabbed towels and set them closer to the tub before turning the water on.

Glancing inside briefly, Sky gave a frown and shook his head. "never mind... it can wait, looks like Iris has them all doing something." he breathed, settling himself back down with Shayde before raising an eyebrow at the look on his face. "Is something wrong? you've got that look on your face that usually only shows up after a nightmare," he drawled, rubbing Shayde's shoulder comfortingly.

"Yeah, Sheila's nucking futs, to put it nicely," Truth sighed before glancing from Lulu to her family all crowding into Krystina's kitchen. Seemed Iris had something to discuss. Should she even go with them? Giving a pout, she went on her toes to kiss Lulu's cheek and then glanced to her twin. "Something tells me we don't want to miss this," she sighed, brushing her hair out of her face again. What was that succubus up to that she needed to talk to their whole family about? It made no sense. Unless.... no she couldn't...

Looking at Trevor as he lead her into the kitchen, Iris gave a smile at his words and nodded softly. She couldn't hide the chuckle at his first comment, though, sapphire eyes bright. "Did you ever think I've been friends with her because I hoped to be a good influence on her?" she hummed, voice soft so only he would hear her before speaking louder so the others could as well. "Funny you should bring up your family. That's actually what I wanted to talk about with you all. Well, sort of," she breathed, waving at Krystina who'd settled herself on the kitchen counter a while ago to eat some junk food, and Maso next to her.

"Some weren't entirely stress related, Hei. We fought back as best we could, poisons in coffees and on our claws so we could get it into their system," the panther drawled, rubbing at her face for a moment. "yeah, something feels funny. Like a portal was opened, and energy is leaking out. But where?" she asked, head lifting to look around. It was starting to grow uncomfortable. Yet the air actually felt familiar. Like when Rissa had a fever. Rissa? Could something be happening with her?

"I swear, it's not bad at all. I wouldn't do that to you when you need to recover," Aerith murmured, hands up in the air before looking over to the elemental girls once more. "I'll agree they didn't exactly give the greatest first impressions, but that's hardly anything to base this off of. They seem just as on edge as the rest of us here. oh, something's happened."

Lifting her head from her sister's shoulder, Lavender gave a frown and stood, scanning the trees for some sign that things were about to begin before frowning deeply. So, they were being cautious this time. Figures. They wanted their precious goddess back, even when she didn't want anything to do with them. Glancing down at her companion, she nodded briefly and the other stood up, a barrier of sorts forming around the house as vines sprouted in a circle and wove together. It would have to hold for now. "They're coming."

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:01 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Nodding slightly with a smile, Runealis followed swiftly behind the faerie even when he felt a brief pain go up the back of one of his legs. Ugh. As brief as his time in rigor mortis he spent through each time he died, it certainly made pulling a muscle much easier. Oh well. It was pretty easy to ignore. "I appreciate your help with that. It makes me feel bad that I've no idea who they are," he murmured while simply sliding the bandaging around his head off. Shifting his hair slightly out of the way to see where exactly he'd been hit in the mirror whilst Lianna was busying herself with towels and the water, he scowled a bit at seeing the scarring of the wound already starting to return to the smoothness it'd been beforehand. God. He was such a freak. If it weren't for the obvious signs of blood, had you not been there, you'd never have known he'd been shot. Brushing off the thought, he tugged his shirt up and over his head before dropping it on the floor. At least he didn't pull anything removing his shirt.

Starting slightly at being asked if something was wrong, Shayde's eyes shifted towards the fair haired, winged male. "Mm," he responded vaguely with a slight shake of his head. A moment or two later, he eventually just nodded before setting his chin on his knees. "What they said about us and the shadows is true... I'm useless without my shadow abilities. The world around me seems to move faster than I do without them. It's clearer and my reflexes are better with them around. And sure, I can pack one hell of a punch or kick, but overall, my strength isn't that great... For a regular human with minor shadow abilities, Hagen was really strong compared to me. He could use the Shadow Dragon multiple times whereas I'm still only able to use it once and then I'm down for a week or two unless Sheik uses up some of his time to toss the hourglass through a portal between time and space. I still don't understand why it snatches me with it and how it helps me recuperate faster."

"Mm. Amusing way to put it," Leviticus murmured with something that could've resembled amusement before leaning against the doorframe to the kitchen. He felt so out of place compared to how they all seemed to be at home. Glancing briefly at Watari, he gave a slight wave of his fingers just to get the same thing as a response. "Who is he?" "That's Watari though he's using the name Maso as an alias. He's my sister's son." "Ah. That's the one he mentioned..."

"Well, you've wasted your own self on her. She's not gonna change," Trevor muttered as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall a short ways away from Serai. At least she was in too sour a mood to pick fun at him currently. It looked like his daughters were going to be in on the conversation too. That was good. Glancing at Watari now brushing a hair out of both Krystina's and his own faces, he gave a soft snicker to himself before giving his dad a peace sign. Leviticus didn't really show much of a reaction to it, but he did give a silent, heavy sigh. Ironically, that'd been his first reaction to Watari's preference for a nonviolent solution, but the bi-colored haired male surprised them with how violent he actually could be behind such innocent naïveté. At how Sheik didn't exactly shift his gaze from the shelves of the refrigerator, Trevor smiled in amusement. There was one of the many things he's taught his younger brother in their earlier years; deliberately be rude if annoyed or agitated. "Continue."

"Oh, silly kitty. Poisons cause stress too. It's a different kind of internal stress, but it's stress nonetheless. Same goes with injuries that've become infected and such. That is why I opted for the more vague description of stress being a cause of death. They give it different labels - murder, homicide, suicide, infection, trauma, psychosis, etc. - but it is all a type of stress and your body reacts accordingly. If the strain is too much, survival isn't in your cards," the elf responded in something like that of a hissed chuckle. For that brief moment, it seemed he'd settled on one particular part of himself only for it to disappear just as quickly as it'd come. Afterwards, his gaze shifted around briefly as if trying to sense the cause of the shift in the air. As soon as he returned his gaze back to Kansei, he made a brief circle in the dirt with his finger. "They're around, but are being very cautious. That's what bad Hei is saying at least. Those who worship dark deities will do anything to have their deity returned. A pity they don't understand the one they're looking for is not what they once had."

"Mmhmm. You've been warned so don't go asking why I hit you if it is," Kibum muttered in obvious doubt of Aerith's sincerity. He was best friends with Tybalt after all and that furry little demon didn't understand boundaries when it came to pranks. Glancing back at the girls, his eyes narrowed slightly. Nope. Nothing was really making him like them any better. As on edge as they may have been, they didn't seem to realize a few of them were keeping them in their line of sight at all times. It could've just been discomfort since they knew nothing about them, but to at least Kibum, they just radiated the air of clingy, spoiled princesses. "Mm... As much as all the flora and fauna makes me feel at home, I'm not much happier. Hey. The curse's crystals are slowly receding. You actually weren't lying. I'm somehow surprised you're capable of taking something serious."

This is what I thought,

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out