Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:43 am
Dantes river

I wanted to forget how you swallowed me whole
I wanted to suggest we let the s**t go
I overstayed a while and let you beat on my soul
I never could digest how you were so cold
Concealed behind a smile with teeth as sharp as they show
The bullet in your hand, it had my name on
I'm gonna run and hide, I'll disappear for a while

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX"I understand, it's got to be frustrating when we know you and you don't know us, I'll do my best to fill in some of the gaps for you," she hummed, glancing over her shoulder at him as she pulled her hair from it's long braid, allowing the black and purple locks to fall past her knees. Using her hair as a shield, she slid out of her dress and turned to look at him shyly. This would be the first time they'd actually been completely naked in front of each other. Sure, they'd tended each other's wounds before, but this was different. The blush on her face bloomed as she glanced back at him, biting her lip.

Sky stayed quiet for a few moments as he processed Shayde's thoughts, rubbing the other's shoulder softly before he spoke. "Hagen did seem pretty strong, I suppose. But if you want to get stronger there's nothing to stop you. Hell, I'd even train with you," he hummed softly, trying to be as encouraging as possible. Glancing at his scrawny arms for a moment to affirm his decision, he sighed internally. He really did need to get back in shape, it was hard to believe he'd been a hunter at one point in his life. Gaining back some muscle might be good for me. I'll be more useful around the house, and then Shayde won't have to worry about me when people attack, too.

"Well, I know your family's line is slowly dying out. You're only a few generations away from losing the gifts of your bloodline, and I wanted to know, should something like this happen again, would you prefer I found those of your ancestry, or some other people?" Iris murmured softly, chewing on her lip as she spoke. It was such an awkward thing to bring up, really, and hard for her to think about when she'd grown so attached to these people. "I just want to have a plan in place in case something happens," she added, wishing she were more articulate.

Krystina blinked at Iris's question before glancing over to Sheik and Kana, the later of which seemed to have a cautious gaze on the former. This would be interesting. Kissing Maso on the cheek, she slid down from the counter with the empty yogurt cup in hand, setting the spoon in the sink before wandering over to the trash can near Levi. Looking up for a second, the blonde rose an eyebrow at him and turned slowly around. There was something familiar about him. Had she seen his face somewhere before?

"mmm. You'd be surprised how people will cling to their deities even after the world they know has crumbled. Normally, I'd commend a person for such faith, but these people are the lowest of the low." Lavender murmured as she looked to Hei, brushing long purple curls out of her face before smiling at him. "They shouldn't be too hard to handle, though. Without their precious mistress leading them they're just a bunch of confused mobs trying to get to the same goal," she drawled, pulling her arms above her head to stretch before glancing sideways as smoke started to funnel above her wall of vines.

"I told you so," the blue haired elf hummed, glancing towards the smoke and frowning. "Kiki, take Tybalt and Fedelta over to the house." he frowned, causing the sleeping drow-faerie to float a few inches off the ground so Kibum could move him. Standing, he handed Tybalt to the medic and grabbed his bag from the ground. "we're not going to have much time, so please don't argue. Lianna would kill me if I let anything happen to you guys while you're down."

and it's all your fault

But you don't feed me now
No longer hold me down
You'll never watch me drown
I hope you figure it out
No longer sickened with doubt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:48 am
Pure T0rture
Bump!

This is what I brought you,
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
xxxxxKiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"It is pretty frustrating... And annoying... It's probably more frustrating for those having to put up with my inability to call things to mind than it is for me though. I wouldn't really know what it's like on their - your - side," he murmured as he glanced briefly to the side at the faerie just as her dress fell to the floor, her hair acting as the last form of cover for her figure. Wow. She was even cuter with her face flushed just so due to their position. Unlike her, however, modesty was apparently something he no longer had seeing as he dropped trow without the slightest bit of hesitation or embarrassment from exposing himself completely. Raising a shoulder in a partial shrug, he drew back the curtains a bit before sliding his hand into hers and gently pulling her under the warm water raining down from the shower head.

Glancing briefly up at Skylar when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he bit his lip. So he thought Hagen had been pretty tough for a human too. At speaking of getting stronger, he scratched at the side of his neck just below the jaw only to start slightly at Skylar mentioning training with him. "I'm not sure you're resilient enough for training like an assassin. Then again, I'm doubting the resilience of our infamous assassin now. He seemed to be drifting away from everyone just before he got shot in the head. Sure, he was there and had some sense of comfort holding Lianna's hand, but his morale took a hard hit and it didn't want to come back. It'd be more truthful to say a zombie had more life behind its eyes than he did." Sighing heavily, he finally set his forehead against his knees and gently placed his hand atop Skylar's hand. "Just don't tucker yourself out training with me. The Sheikah have been saying there's a lot of fun heading our way for the next ten years."

At the mention of the family line dying out, all of the Sheikah turned their gaze downward as they knew it was true. The Sheikah would be no more soon as they were vanishing in the fabrics of time. "A few generations? More like this generation is the last of our people. Truth and Deception only have their gifts because of Karma and Watari doesn't even have the gifts from the Eye. Their generation is the end of our people and the gifts from the Eye of Truth," Serai spat, a brief glare directed towards her sons though it was obvious they were ignoring it. "The boy," Leviticus started only to pause and glance at Serai. "What boy? The troublemaker? You're not saying to trust someone that deliberately breaks the rules of what our last mission asks us to protect, are you?" "I am. He's full Sheikah though he is of two separate bloods. Something about him allowed him to retain the Sheikah gene without disturbances albeit something about him reminds me of a wild, untamed beast with the brain of a lethal tactician. Sheikah blood doesn't mix with other bloods, but his entire makeup says Sheikah and he helped me piece everything back together." "How do you know? How did he help you? Better question; how did he even get to you?" "Don't ask me. I just know. If you focus on his eyes, there's an infinite wisdom behind them that is similar to the universe and just as dangerous. I also vaguely recall seeing him rather often, things piecing themselves back together without him ever uttering a word, but then he'd vanish before others showed up. Instead of getting moody like you or sulky like Giosué, he had a silent kind of calm and patience no one I've ever met can emulate. He makes expressions, but whether he actually feels anything is another story. I can't figure him out. It's like he's dead behind the mask of a boy." Blinking at her husband offering up the idea of some boy that'd visited him, supposedly, in that room, Serai could only furrow her brow. It made no sense. Was he talking about the boy who'd vanished after upsetting her youngest boy or some imaginary boy from someone's memory beside his own? And now Sheik was looking at them from the corner of his eye. What was wrong with her kids?!

"Protect it yourself, if you still exist that is. This happens again, you're S-O-L; s**t outta luck. It's your own damn fault you got stuck in this position to begin with and- ... Once the Sheikah bloodline gets diluted if not washed out by the other bloodlines, you're not going to have this kind of protection again. If his daughters can use even the minor Sheikah magic, I'll be shocked. Like my mother said, Watari can't and he's closer to a Sheikah than they are. Besides, y'all stress me out so I kinda don't want you stressing out my descendants, strong as they may be," Sheik finally retorted quickly, his gaze back to being focused on the food in front of him. Beginning to remove things off the shelves, the Sheikah briefly glanced at Kana from the corner of his eyes before moving things over to the counter. "I can't speak for anyone else though. Gave you my two cents and now I'm stepping back out of this conversation. It's not like you've ever listened to me before so it's pretty redundant to ask for said two cents." That said, he shut the fridge with his foot then padded over to the pantry to start seeing what all was in there.

Shifting his gaze around the kitchen with a slight frown, Watari began picking at a small, loose string on one of his knife holsters. Settling his gaze on Trevor and Giosué remaining silent where they were standing, he slightly raised a hand to shoulder level. "I think you should go for someone outside the descendants of the Sheikah since the Eye of Truth is going to die out with the full bloods and the ones given dominion over their human names by Karma. My suggestions would go along the lines of Lurtz, Cirdan, Clive, the Lunar Flower wolf pack or the Underground Shinsengumi. They're all very capable and will likely be around for a long, long time," he offered only to shrink back down at the sharp glare from Trevor and Sheik. At noting how Giosué, Leviticus and Serai seemed confused on something, he raised a brow at his cousins.

"Lurtz is a vampiric soldier, an elite among even the royal guard if you want to get technical. Cirdan is some kind of immortal alien samurai with such magical talent in the kitchen you'd hardly believe he was once called Battousai the Man Slayer. Clive is a demonic sniper who kind of does everything... Except that, ma. He's thirteen at the moment and just now figuring out how puberty works and why girls don't have cooties anymore," Trevor started to explain, his middle finger deliberately being the first one to raise just to mock his mother. Immediately using his hand to halt his mother's words, a rather cold expression put into play, he continued. "The wolves aren't your average werewolves much less a werewolf at all. To put it simplistically, they're actual wolves who learned to blend in with humans and aren't of this world. We don't know where they came from, but they've been tagged as the Lunar Flower pack due to some weird obsession with this moon flower they speak of rather often albeit there's times when they call it a her. Sometimes there's hostility towards it and sometimes it's just creepy that they have to get it. And finally, there's the Underground Shinsengumi... They're eight boys in total, all descendants of eight of the original Shinsengumi members, placed into the Underground world; the brotherhood, the not-so-Templar Templars, the labs, the Pit... The whole shebang. To put it simplistically, they were raised like they were in the age of the samurai and sworn to uphold their ancestors legacies. Computers, guns, televisions, radios, phones, vehicles, or a frigging lightbulb, are all new experiences for them. They also have a female medic." "So the Shinsengumi still exist?" "Yeah. That is what I just said, ma." "That's creepy."

"Mm. No. No, I wouldn't be surprised 'cause I just said that people can be pretty clingy to their deities, especially those who worship dark deities. I'd commend them myself, but there's true worship, clingy worship and then there's the creepy kind of clingy worship. Worshippers of the darker things tend to reach the creepy kind of clingy with their sacrificial arts starting with small animals and graduating to people," Hei breathed out in response to the lavender haired female. Picking up his metallic claws, he slid them back onto his hands and focused his gaze on them. Still as sharp as ever. Pulling himself up into a crouched position, his hands settled on the ground, he let out a soft snicker. "Don't underestimate the power of a good worshipper to a bad god. Sometimes it's the stupid or misguided things that slip in through the cracks in your armor and everyone has cracks." Swiping his hand relatively swiftly through the air, he showed an arrow with the head having several divots in it followed by hooked sides to the ladies. "Goblins from a different timeline. Most likely brought in to aid their attempts at getting their deity back. They're finding spots between the vines and through the bit burning to launch attacks like the humans would do with a sniper. Like I said before, there's always cracks that others will exploit. You ladies deal with the chaos worshipping neanderthals and I'll deal with them nasty little buggers."

Scowling at the nickname, the elf took the sleeping feline into his arms before setting him into as comfortable a position inside his satchel as he could. "I said to stop calling me Kiki. That's the most insulting nickname given to any of us. I'm not a girl! Why's mine an insult compared to y'all's? I'd be fine with Lÿm or Bulÿ or Kibbie, but no. You guys had to go with the first syllable of my name and just repeated it," he grumbled as he quickly moved over to Fedelta and tugged on his foot to get him near the house. Once Fedelta was on the porch, he climbed up onto the porch and gave a heavy sigh. "I can still give you ranged support. I'm not entirely useless, just not at one hundred percent."

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.xxxxx
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me.xxxxx
This is what I thought so think me naïve.
I promised you a heart you'd promised to keep,xxxxx
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:43 pm
Dantes river
I swear I was going somewhere with the Iris thing >x>;;

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX"I think it might be a bit on both sides and that frustration just builds the less we try and deal with it," she murmured, following him under the fall of water. Brushing her hair out of her face, she smiled at him and gently kissed his cheek. "You can ask me anything, and I'll do my best to answer." she breathed, rubbing his shoulder gently.

"I won't over do it. I want to be able to handle myself so you don't need to worry over me every time we get visitors." Sky hummed, kissing at Shayde's jaw briefly. "Hades.... took a big hit. Being told you were never meant to exist, that's got to be hard..." he whispered softly. "But if you want, we can always try some hunter exercises. you might find a few things you like from a different style," he shrugged, offering a second option.

"Sheik's line will continue, but for how long I can't say," Iris corrected, glancing from Rai and Levi over to Sheik and nodding. "If you wish to keep your descendants out of this than so be it, I'll look to others," she murmured softly, tail brushing against her arm briefly. Smiling when Maso and Trevor spoke up, she nodded briefly and chuckled at how weirded out Serai was at the mention of the Shinsengumi.

"Why not just have people from your own world deal with it? There have to be people from your homeland that could handle this," Truth mumbled, scratching at the spot where her birthmark -was that what that was?- rested, before looking to her dad. "Those guys from the pit. What do they look like? Might've met 'em...." she mumbled, tugging at some of her hair. This whole conversation was awkward laced with impending-doom.

Keeping up with Sheik, Kana bit her lip to keep from saying anything in the conversation, opting instead to help gather ingredients and pulling a few clean knives from the butcher's block along with a cutting board. It seemed Krystina and her had the same idea of keeping quiet as the blonde just wrapped an arm around Maso and tried to help him feel more confidant.

"Will you please stop complaining about that? We don't say it with insult. Honestly you'd think we called you Trolgar with the way you always go on about it. Kibum, it's the name Fedelta and Lianna came up with because they couldn't say your formal name when they were tiny," he sighed, heaving himself off the ground before shaking his head at the offer for support. "You should rest some more. That potion I gave you has a few side effects, your long range might not be so good at the moment," he breathed, lightly tracing his fingers across his sword's hilt.

Grinning slightly, the brunette nodded at his words and slid past a few hooks, dashing towards the vine wall. "different timeline. Another world. makes no difference, really. they're just a little less advanced than their cousins from this world. as are most from our homeland," she breathed, the fanged necklace she wore clattering with her movement. Her deep chocolate eyes shifted, turning slitted at the pupils as her arm grew scales and claws that she used to rip people down off the top of the wall. He was right though, they couldn't afford to underestimate these people again. Even if they didn't trust their cousin, they trusted those who still followed her previous incarnation even less.

Lifting her head, Rissa gave a frown as she listened to the familar sounds outside. "They're here...." she breathed, almost trying to meld into the wall with how she pressed against it, hands pressed against her head as something inside her snapped. The brown of her eyes began flickering between their natural color and a crazed red, the bandages on her body tinting red as old and familiar wounds opened under them. Her shadow seemed to grow taller, gaining features that didn't match Rissa's figure as she curled into a ball. Something was trying to get out.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 am
Pure T0rture
Should've jotted down a note somewhere. I've forgotten a few things I wanted to do with certain people myself and now it's in fantasyland somewhere.

Somehow this black and purple avi of yours is reminding me of a fancy-like dressed, hair curled, version of Lianna... Like something seriously fierce.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Giving a faint chuckle and slight nod, Runealis gently brushed his thumb over the faerie's cheek just to trail it over and brush her hair behind her ear. "I will appreciate all of the help you can give me. For now, however, I'm going to push it to the back of my mind so I can relax a bit," he purred in her ear just before brushing his lips over hers. This was something he'd have to question his brain ever forgetting. She was too sweet, too beautiful, and she was making it feel like his heart was fluttering in his chest.

Feeling the thrumming of Skylar's voice so near his neck, not to mention the brief kissing, Shayde's toes curled in and his face began heating up. "G-good to hear. I don't want you to stress yourself out too much. Whether you've got self-defense or not, I'll still worry about you," he responded just to release his toes again and nod slightly in accepting the offer. The affection Sky showed towards him, whether in public view or not, still had his face flushing whether he wanted to or not. "The more we know..."

"Because there isn't anyone capable of carrying this kind of a burden. That's why the Sheikah were the best option; they crossed into all worlds with the exceptions of Underland, Wonderland and Neverland. There were too many problems with them so they became something called the Abandoned Worlds in which even Time has no jurisdiction over what happens ie why time freezes there. Underland merely contains the ideal concept of time, but it never truly exists," a female voice chimed in before a hand lightly smacked Iris on the back. Practically bouncing over to Kana, the strawberry blonde female with two thin lime green stripes on the right side of her head hugged her ever so quickly. Turning back towards Iris, she waved at her. "Still makes me laugh at how even Time doesn't know some things. Feel free to fall back on us, Iris, if the others refuse or are incapable. Heck, feel free to add Watari's descendants to that list. Now, where is he?"

"He left a while ago with an ominous statement still echoing in my head. Your brother is a pain to understand," Sheik sighed heavily only for the girl to start giggling. That girl could be so crazy at times. At least she was optimistic unlike her twin brother. "Yeah. He's such a goofball. Either way, gotta go. See ya!" And just like that, she vanished as quickly as she'd appeared making Sheik lean over the counter a bit just to drop his forehead down on top of it. "That's the girl, Kana. Complete opposite of what he was like, right? And feel free to voice your thoughts on the matter. It's not like I'm their only parent nor will I be around long." Lifting back up off the counter, he returned to starting up with the preparations for food.

"They stand out in a crowd quite honestly. Hm... Right! Ephie drew a picture of them," Trevor answered while obviously ignoring certain things happening around him. Handing her a sketchbook with golden symbols on the cover, he smiled at her. "I believe it starts with Chizuru Yukimura, their medic. Then comes the boys: Toshizou Hijikata, Okita Souji, Isami Kondo, Keisuke Yamanami, Shinpachi Nagakura, Sanosuke Harada, Heisuke Toudou and Hajime Saitou. Just ignore the notes Ephie took at the time on the opposite pages of the images. He's such a busybody. Hm? Something's up... Truth... Deception... Sheik and Watari... Where's Ephie?"

Giving her eldest a questionable gaze, Serai seemed to be awaiting an answer for his sudden change in mood yet continued to be ignored by him instead. "Really? You're only focused on your kids, your brother, your cousin and a little stray from the shadows," she questioned him finally just to get an annoyed glare directed at her. "They're the only ones that trigger that parental instinct of mine. It's like a sudden ping in my head and it's pretty sudden. Doesn't matter the distance between us either. It just goes ping and I know something's wrong. It bugged the hell outta me when the girls were away." His brief comment got a snort followed by laughter from his mother only for Trevor and Leviticus to pass each other the same cold gaze towards the other. Without a word, Leviticus set a gloved hand to his wife's forehead just to quickly shove her backwards and vanish before hitting the floor. Watari merely smiled shyly at Krystina, his arms gently wrapping around her. She was always seeming to try making him feel better whether it be through his health or simply his own inability to think he was of any good. "Understandable, Tyvinida Harashi. It's something your mother lacks so she'll laugh at it. I never understood it, but you explained it rather well. It's like a feeling of dread at times too when it's extremely severe... Has your cousin always been this meek?" "Exactly. And yes. He has no self-confidence whatsoever thanks to Uncle Wataru." "Pity. My mother would've loved him..."

"Whenever you guys stop calling me by it, I'll stop complaining. And I even shortened my formal name to the human's Korean name of Kibum. How hard was that? And do correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I was the baby of our little ragtag group," Kibulÿm retorted sharply before crossing his arms over his chest. At being denied, however, he frowned slightly. It was depressing to say in the least. It was like when they were kids again and everyone was telling him to stay behind 'cause he was too little. Puffing his cheeks up a bit in a pout, he only nodded slightly. "Fine..."

Giving a faint snort, the elfin hybrid shifted his feet slightly before speeding his way across the yard and hopping up on the wall. As soon as he made contact, he just seemed to merge with it completely, any trace of him having vanished into the vines with him. Within moments, odd sounding shrieks could be heard on the opposite side of the wall. Hei didn't intend to allow any to survive since they raised a weapon towards his family and their friends.

Inside the house, Ephraim had frowned slightly as worry began settling in at Rissa's reaction to what was going on outside. Afraid of triggering something in her that could possibly be worse, he merely sat beside her though prepping himself to intervene if necessary. "I'm here for you, Rissa, no matter what," he breathed out just loud enough she could hear him. At hearing the familiar voices from the shadows talking amongst themselves, his brow furrowed in confusion. What were they even talking about? At hearing an apology, he raised a brow just to notice the shadows around him began shifting like a living flame. Just as he was about to ask Shayde what the shadows were talking about, a sharp pain pierced through his head followed by a high-pitched shriek making him shut his eyes tightly and set one hand on his head, the other settling on the girl's ankle rather loosely just in time for the shadows to draw an odd circular pattern with foreign scribbles in and around it. Shayde, elsewhere in the house, had started a bit just to stare into his own shadow for a minute or two. "Containment? Are you high? That's not going to end well... What? You could kill people... Taz? Who's that?"

"Me, Miss Independent. The act of cold hearted defiance meeting with the realization of your actual vulnerabilities. I remember when I used to be that way. Boy am I glad that crazy a** Romanian was around to help knock it outta me. Well at least you got this little songbird to drag it out of you. Try to keep it in your pants a bit though, boys," a slightly deeper male voice chimed in as a shadowy figure hopped out of the shadows and landed in a low crouch, the hood of his obviously sleeveless hoodie pulled up over his head. Brushing it down and removing his sunglasses, he briefly blew a hair out of his face just for the red-violet irises beneath them to flicker like a living flame followed by a snicker from the darkening of Shayde's face. No longer enshrouded in shadows, the man seemed to be an older, more cheerful, version of Shayde. "Tasso Kim, code name Taz and the third, oldest Shadowalker actually moving about freely in the grey area. You're still learning much like the other one though I'm on a severely worried level with him. He's behind, like way behind. Pleasure, kiddies. I made the request after checking in on Sareila to see what he'd set foot in. And they're only passing along partial information through a minor containment seal to him. Most of the chaotic darkness within the girl, Rissa as you call her, is being passed between me and her. I'm making it harder for them to fully drudge something bad up for you guys. Ephraim needs to get a good hold of his inner darkness before he loses it the same way he did when Xian Kian Feng triggered it. Flash grenades didn't stop his warpath, I did. Considering he's older and stronger, that's not gonna be as easy as when he was only up to my hip. Let Trevor know I'm taking care of the kid before he starts getting agitated. This chaotic little princess of his is good for him. He's one of the chaotic versions of all kinds after all; a berserker. Unfortunately for that berserk side, I'm doubly so. They sure as hell didn't call me Taz for nothing." That said, he stood upright and started making his way in the direction of Ephraim and Rissa. Shayde wasn't sure if he should be a little weirded out by the stranger or not and whether or not he should follow him. Instead, he merely blinked then raised a questioning gaze to Skylar.

Stepping up beside Lavender, the oddly dressed boy that was now known to Sheik and Kana as their son lightly turned her head to the side then towards the ground at what appeared to be a rattlesnake staring up at the porch. "You have eyes on the outside of your wall. Use them to your advantage seeing as they're luring your attention to one spot whilst sending their real team in through the back," he stated quietly before stepping further into the yard and readjusting something on his ear. Pulling a longbow from one of Hei's duffel bags, he caught an arrow in one hand just to swiftly notch it on his own bow and firing it back all within the same breath. At hearing an explosion on the other side, his lips twitched up in a partial smirk. Moving nearer to Kansei, he tapped her with the side of his barefoot although his returning arrows fired through the wall didn't stop. "Try keeping morale up, especially in Sheik and Kana. I'm not good at that stuff. See ya, cuz." Leaving it at that, he vanished once again, the longbow hit the grass beside the feline.

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:54 pm
Dantes river
lol that's funny 'cause it's not Lianna. It's my goddess of darkness, Violet. she's a super sweetie and surprisingly proper compared to her sisters. She's also Iris's adoptive mother.

have you seen my Truth avi?

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXXBlushing softly, the faerie gave a hum and kissed him back, arms wrapping loosely around his neck. "I think I can manage a distraction for you," she purred, fingers rubbing at his skin gently. It was nice knowing that they could be powerful on the battlefield and then still have these gentle moments together.

"Well, there might be one person, but she's already resigned herself to her fate, so I can't leave it to Cybil. I'll just have to mull it over a while longer," The embodiment drawled as she stretched her arms above her head, her blouse coming up to reveal a swirling symbol on her hip. Letting her hands drop, she gave a sigh and shook her head, curls bouncing slightly against her horns. "I also wanted to get the chance to thank all of you, for everything. I can only hope my children treat you all with the respect you deserve," she breathed, tail tucking itself against her thigh as she thanked everyone, bowing her head slightly. Glancing to the girl with a grin when she appeared, the woman nodded at her words and waved as she left so quickly.

"Wow, very different." Kana blinked, sighing at seeing him so upset. Setting down her knife, she placed a hand on his back and rubbed gentle circles before seeing him sit upright again. Going on her toes to kiss his cheek she smiled and looked at the ingredients. "So, Mr chef, what are we making?" she asked softly, raising an eyebrow at him. As far as she was concerned it was just the two of them in the kitchen.

Picking through the drawings carefully, Truth couldn't hide the grin on her face at Ephraim's art. He'd gotten a lot better than the stick figures of their childhood. Pausing briefly on the second image, she blinked at it and then chuckled slightly. "Dee? Isn't this the guy I sang to because he wouldn't leave me alone?" she chuckled, showing the image to her sister. Looking up at her dad when he got twitchy, she rose an eyebrow before looking around a second. Something did seem off. Hell, Iris even looked scared. What was going on? Pausing briefly, she gave a frown at realizing how strange the house felt. "Rissa?"

"She's out in the living room with Ephraim...."
Krystina blinked, looking at Truth for a moment before looking through the doorway for a sec. What was going on out there? Glancing back to Maso, she kissed his cheek briefly and slid off the counter again. "Will you come with me?" she asked softly, for some reason now hyper aware of how breakable she had become. Had being human always made her feel so frail?

Giving a deep breath, Aerith smirked slightly as his sword shifted until it was a silver staff with blue gems on the tips. Setting one end to the ground, the gems began to glow before two spiders appeared out of no where and he sent them off in opposite directions. "Why don't we discuss a new nickname for you later, when our sister is back and there aren't things trying to kill her friends?" he drawled, shoulders rolling as he set a hand on the wall of vines, smiling to himself as thorns spread out from, a few bulbs sprouting as well. "Your magic is fairly easy to adjust, miss. I wouldn't call that a good thing."

"So you're the one Adra called a Prat," Skylar mumbled, looking up at Taz calmly before glancing back to Shayde getting upset. Oh. s**t. Watchign the older one head inside, he turned back to Shayde and rubbed at his shoulder. "Are you alright?"

Giving a whimper, Rissa flinched at Ephraim's touch and pulled herself away from him. "N-No.... I don't want to...." She whimpered, tears in her eyes as she responded to something inside her own head. But it would be so fun to tear them all to shreds, the one beside you looks so easy to break. All it would take is one little light spell and he could snap. There was a brief spark of light in front of the blonde before it dimmed away, Rissa making a pained noise. "I-I'm not letting you do this again.... Just go away... My life is my own, you can't control me" she whined, digging her nails into her skull enough to leave sharp indents.

Jumping When the kid appeared, Lavender gave a sigh and nodded at his words, a battle axe seeming to grow out of the grass next to her. "Thank you, I'll go see that they're taken care of," she hummed, pulling her hair up out of her face with a clip. "Coco, you help the wood elf." She breathed , smiling at her sister for a moment before turning to Kibum. "Will you please help me?" She asked softly, tugging some hair out of her face.

"I'll keep a good eye on them. But you oughta wait up for your sister." Kansei drawled as she stretched her arms above her head, ears flicking to the side. "For now, though, I suppose I'd better get going." She breathed, spinning her chakrams on two fingers.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:14 am
Pure T0rture
Ah. She looks really pretty then. :3 And like she'd be really nice, prim and proper.

I don't think so...

Note:: বিশৃঙ্খলার দেবী - iśr̥ṅkhalāra dēbī - goddess of chaos.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"I wouldn't trust anyone with the name Cybil with so much as a wet paper bag," the Sheikah all stated bluntly at once only for each of them to show their own version of amusement at how quickly the thought spawned in all of them. Trevor then returned to being serious as he started out of the kitchen.

Sheik had merely returned to his original mash-up of conflicting emotions while tapping his earring for a rice cooker to pop up on the counter. "Yeah, well, they both drive me crazy with all of the vague answers that don't really answer anything. Um... Curry... I think...? I was just kind of moving instead of actually thinking it through," he started to respond, a little hesitance popping up at the mention of what he was making only to smack his forehead into the counter again. Why was he so stupid sometimes? Heaving a sigh, he glanced over at Iris and shook his head slightly before opening the pantry and picking up a decent sized brown bag from the bottom shelf. Might as well thank Hades again later for always carrying a wide variety of food on him. Unlike the Romanian, however, he wasn't going to spend an eternity making their food like the stove was never invented. "Yeah... I'm pretty sure I was subconsciously making curry. Mm... I'm not as great at this as Trevor and Hades though so sorry in advance."

Looking at the image in Truth's hands, Deception tapped one long, slender finger against her pursed lips in thought. "I think it was because he kept looking at us suspiciously actually. Yeah. This Toshi guy, the Saitou, Harada and Shinpachi ones were all pretty close to each other, whispering all secretly amongst themselves and yet he was the only one interested, or suspicious, about what we were doing. The latter two started laughing and clapping at your little performance, but this Saitou guy seemed not to be paying attention to it whilst this Hijikata guy was trying to figure out what just happened. Then Saitou muttered something that sounded like it was Japanese, but like an ancient version of it, and then they left without so much as a backward glance. Harada and Shinpachi seemed very open, whilst Saitou and Hijikata were very shut off from people," she finally responded even though everyone else had shifted their focus elsewhere. Watching Leviticus move towards the door, obviously keeping his distance from the dark haired girl, she gave a huff. Geez. People could be so weird over a simple comment about someone's appearance.

Being asked if he'd come with Krystina, Watari nodded slightly as he slid off the counter and gently took the blonde's hand into his own. "But of course. I wouldn't want you to get hurt," he purred softly in her ear just before brushing a light kiss against the corner of her lips. Taking his time to follow those leaving the kitchen, he made sure to keep Krystina near in case he had to move quickly to protect her from harm.

Giving a soft snort, Tasso used his leg to push Rissa back near Ephraim then pried her hands away from her head. "The crow was never thrilled about the way I do things, no one ever truly is, so it doesn't surprise me he'd call me a prat. He lacks imagination, and intelligence to boot. He has his moments, mind you, but some stuff goes over his head and others just remain buried beneath his feet like a pirate chest," he responded before flicking Ephraim between the eyes when he set a hand on his shoulder to get him to move away from her only to be struck by another sharp pain. Setting a finger against Rissa's forehead, his voice seemed to take on a hollowed out echo as he spoke to her specifically. "Listen up, বিশৃঙ্খলার দেবী. I need to have a talk with both parts of you so I'd like your permission to take both parts of you to somewhere we can all face each other yet remain in the same place."

Stepping into the living room to see Tasso near the duo, Trevor came to an abrupt halt and slapped a hand against his father's chest to cease his movement. "Taz, the little Tasmanian devil himself. What've you been up to? Better yet, what are you up to now," he questioned seriously which got a smile from the shadowalker as he awaited a response from the girl. "A little bit of this and that. Now I'm giving the boy some lessons. You know how far behind he is thanks to Xian... Oh wait. He calls himself Wei Fong now, doesn't he? Either way, he's done a lot of damage and I have to help fix that so he doesn't trigger the shrieking banshee rampages again. This girl is good for him in more ways than one. If her chaotic goddess side doesn't play nice, I've got a contingency plan. We've got this. Just trust me. I did keep the brotherhood from killing him the first time he lost control after all. Lights aren't gonna stop him if he goes on a rampage again." "Right... Try not hurting either of them. He's like a son and she's his first interest in someone of the opposite gender. Things go bad with her, he'll probably never associate with a female ever again and believe love doesn't exist. Stop fighting him, Ephraim. He's trying to do some damage control."

Inhaling to respond, Shayde hesitated for a few minutes before shifting his feet slightly in front of him. "Mm... It's weird... He's weird, but... Something tells me he knows what he's doing. I just... Don't know if we should just trust him with what he's doing or not... And when we made eye contact, for that split second, it was like looking at my future self," he mumbled softly before puffing up his cheeks slightly and hunkering down a bit more. "He's a bit of a jackass though too... Teasing us like that..."

"Whatever. Y'all will just keep going back to it whether it was changed or not," Kibum grumbled sulkily as his gaze stopped on the rattlesnake still staring up at the porch. Tipping his head slightly, he raised his brow. He didn't think rattlesnakes lived in this kind of terrain and yet there it was. Glancing up at Lavender when she spoke to him, he blinked and soon followed it with a slight nod. "What do you need me to do?"

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:56 pm
Dantes river
well, this be Truth.

I'd had a song picked out for what truth had sung to that guy...

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX"Alright, so if this is curry, do we want to make it on its own, or would we make rice to go with it?" she hummed, tugging her hair up into a ponytail as she watched the others begin shuffling out. Good, that meant they had space to work finally. "Don’t worry about it not tasting great, I’m sure it will taste good. Besides, with the fighting going on outside, people are gonna need the fuel in a bit," she drawled, pulling out a frying pan and a pot so they could start cooking.

XXXXXSmiling at Maso, Krystina went on her toes to kiss his cheek before heading out to see what was going on. At seeing Rissa curled in on herself, the blonde gave a frown and grabbed a pen and paper from where Adramalech had been drawing earlier, beginning to scribble a series of markings and letters that made up her own summoning circle. If things got any worse, she’d be requesting help from someone very powerful and very dangerous. She could only hope he would understand that things had changed now. “Gods above and below what have things come to?” she whispered, hands shaking as she stared at the circle, a dragon’s skull centered in the middle.

XXXXX"Well, it got them off my back, and it was fun. Especially making the one get so weirded out," she hummed, pulling her hair back up into a braid as she followed Krystina out to see what was going on. Upon getting to the living room, she frowned at how much chaotic energy was oozing off her friend, the feel making her hair stand on end. "s**t..." she huffed, walking over to Lulu and grabbing his hand. “How long's she been acting up?" she asked softly, blowing her bangs out of her face. Krystina seemed at the ready with her back up plan, but did they really need another higher being showing up now? Things were already out of control here.

XXXXXYou really think you can handle me, boy? Please, if you think you can help, I’ll do anything, just make her stop! Giving a sniff, the blonde curled in upon herself more as her clothes shifted to a blood red linen tunic, a silver mask sliding over the lower half of her face as if to keep her from biting people. Oh boo, you’re no fun. Let me have a little nibble on at least one of them. Another spark formed, her eyes dripping blood as a wind began swirling around the room, tossing lamps and pictures off shelves.

XXXXXNodding as a smirk pulled onto his face, he rubbed at Shayde’s shoulder. “Yeah, but I think he’s just jealous of us~” he hummed, kissing him softly again and thinking back for a moment. “He does look a lot like you. You don’t think he’s related to you, do you? Like, blood related, not just comes-from-the-shadow-kingdom related” he mumbled softly, raising an eyebrow at the other as a hand reached behind him and scratched at his wings, picking out a black feather along with a silver one.

XXXXXSmiling at Kibum when he responded to her, she held her hand out, a long bow growing out of the ground in front of him. “Can you shoot that? There’s a group heading ‘round the back and it’d be nice to know I’ve got someone covering my back,” She asked softly, vines crawling up her body to turn her flimsy blouse into an armored vest, depictions of great battles carved into the silver. “You’re welcome to come fight alongside me, although I heard your friend say you’re unwell… I don’t want you to do anything you’re not ready for,” she breathed, unfazed as one of Kansei’s chakram’s went through the snake sitting between the elemental and the elf, quickly returning to its owner.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:21 am
Pure T0rture
ooh~
What song?

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Opening the brown sack and peering inside briefly, the strawberry blonde male showed the female the soft tan rice within it. "Lucky! He's got bags of various kinds of rice so finding this specifically was out of sheer luck. Basmati rice goes well with curry and the brown rice is full of more nutrients for the body though it takes longer to cook," Sheik responded before flushing slightly at his little fun facts about the rice. Brushing his hair behind his ear, he added, "I blame Hades for all of his fun food facts. And I don't doubt people will need food within the near future. Last meal we had was the little sandwiches made after the super bloody battle between our group, the fey and the brotherhood and that was more like a snack... I hope we have enough stuff to make this for everyone considering most of us guys eat like it's going out of style and there's more of us now."

Not quite sure what to do or what was going on, Maso simply set his hand on Krystina's shoulder and give her an encouraging, protective smile.
            Lulu, however, didn't seem too concerned about what was happening what with his face in his hands. Instead, he just shifted a hand away from his head to direct it at Truth. "Perhaps five-six minutes. Definitely less than ten. I wasn't exactly counting the seconds seeing as I'm a little preoccupied, but it really hasn't been long. Y'all seem very unsettled about whatever's going on over there so I assume it's bad. Unlike y'all, I just feel at ease, like a tranquil forest or something now that things are slowly starting to sink in. It's weird. Having my sight, fudged up as it is I'm guessing since I've been told of colors yet only have the same thing around the shapes I'm also assuming is the silhouettes of things and people, is weird. Is what happening with her really so bad," he answered before questioning how bad the situation actually was. What was wrong with him if it was something bad? Scratching his ear, he glanced around at the still much too new shapes with vague hints at depth to them around him. It was apparent by his expression that he was still somewhat stressing about the whole issue of sight. "She threw off my senses by fixing my eyes. That's gotta be my issue if I can't even sense something bad in the same room... Ugh. That means I'm broken again. Just kill me now before my pack finds out and deliberately starts ******** with me now that I can see. Just give me a little bit of time to cry before killing me though so my spirit won't linger here out of depression."

Giving a soft heh at the first response, Tasso nodded slightly in return. "Do you really think that I can't handle you? b***h, please. I've fought Lolth, the Spider Queen deity of the drow, before and survived. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're far less intimidating than she was," he retorted before shadows began swallowing up the trio. When it was finished, he slid his finger to the side of her forehead just for a transparent version of Rissa's old self to show itself seated beside her yet obviously anchored to his finger set on her forehead. "And now your past self and present self are currently separated so we can have a chat. You, past self, need to figure out that your reign of terror is done. It's over. You're her now so quit acting like a spoiled brat before I solidify and slap that s**t outta you. And you, present self, are acting like an ultra mega p***y to your past self. She was you, but now you're a new person in a new timeline where she's null and void. Slap a damn collar on her, put a leash on it and show her who's in charge. When you adapt, you overcome. You adapted, now overcome this b***h like you were meant to. You want your boyfriend here to lose to what he really is? He needs you to help him with all the chaos you inherited from her and all the love, kindness, and support you gained in this life. Only when you two come to an understanding and can rejoin without all this drama between you, we're staying put. Only when you've been kicked through multiple stone walls by a crazy a** Romanian, throwing him off just as many balconies as walls you've gone through, can you b***h, moan or complain. Now, work. It. Out."

Blinking, Trevor seemed taken aback by how nonchalantly Tasso had swallowed them up in shadow. "He just... I'm gonna kick his teeth down his throat," he growled as his eyes narrowed at the orb of darkness currently in their original location. Sitting on arm of the couch, he set one leg over the other and crossed his arms over his chest. Fricking brat... Noticing his father staring at him, he scratched the back of his head before sighing. "The kid's a pain in the arse. He's incapable of following directions and does as he pleases... Well, I'd like to say kid, but he's well over fifty in all truth. He was around when the Titanic was built and sank like Runealis, but he doesn't age like we do. It's why I believe the shadow boys are on a different timeline altogether what with their lacking the ability to sleep on our scheduled system of night and day and how they age. He'll even argue about his age, claiming he's twenty at most. Then again, he spent most of his time acting like a grouch that merely peeked his head out of the shadow roads for little tasks here and there. Shayde and Ephraim aged normally so maybe time just slows down there... Either way, he's a brat that can piss just about anyone off." "So why'd you keep us and yourself from getting near him?" "'Cause he doesn't play nice with others."

Feeling his face warm up a bit, Shayde curled his toes under him before quickly sticking his tongue out at Skylar. "You said that on purpose, ya goober... And I don't think so. I wouldn't really know if I had any blood relations with anyone in the tombs though. They do say everyone has at least two people that look identical to each other. If he was related, he'd likely be considered part of the royal family and the shadows haven't really said much about that. Then again, he said I'm still missing a bunch of things," he answered, just to release his toes from their curled up position. Glancing up briefly at the ceiling, a faint frown appeared before vanishing once more. The Romanian was likely as confused about where he was and who everyone was as he was about this supposed Tasmanian Devil. He still felt bad about having stabbed him for whatever reason the other day and yet he still wore that stupid grin on his face as he welcomed him back... "He's still weird as hell even if he were related to me."

Nodding slightly at the question, the elf stood after retrieving the bow. Picking up his quiver, he set it over his shoulder before flashing the female a half smirk. "I could do this in my sleep," he quipped only to scowl at the mention of Aerith saying he wasn't feeling up to doing much. Readjusting his grip on the bow, his eyes skimmed the wall before stopping in the direction the odd boy had said they were coming from. "And I'll be alright. It's just gonna take a bit of time to detoxify my body... And I think that snake was actually acting as a sign that we had eyes on the out...side... Uh... Are you picking up on any hostility from beyond the wall that seems different from the rest?" As soon as the words passed his lips, terrified shrieks came from various directions outside the walls making him stiffen. What in the world was causing these chaos worshipping weirdos to shriek in fear?

Peeling himself off the wall with blood smeared across his face and arms, Hei gave a soft chuckle. "Such a violent individual. You'd never know he was from the Terenuri de Șarpe. And he smells of one from the Terenuri de Vânt și Umbră," he purred perhaps a bit too excitedly as if he already knew Kibum's question. Without a second thought, he slid back into the plant wall making Kibum's tap the bow against his forehead. He was such a headache. "Maybe this he from the Snake Lands will take most of 'em out since he's obviously pissed about something. It'll save us some energy."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:49 pm
Dantes river
I think it was Get up, get out

Luoare Konous= Flower of Chaos/Goddess of Chaos

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX"You guys aren't the only ones who can eat a truck-full of food, I've seen Rissa and Lianna clean out a buffet." Kana chuckled, spinning a pot on one finger before setting it down atop the stove. "Brown rice might not be a bad idea, something healthy to boost everyone up after all the fighting," she hummed, seeming to dance to a song in her head as she ghosted past him to get two cups of water for the rice.

XXXXX"Okay, so it just started. That's good, there's a chance we can stop her before she goes too far this time...." Truth sighed, rubbing the back of her head as she glanced towards Krystina again and then up at Lucian. "It's .... pretty bad, actually. She's an elemental from another world, but she's the reincarnation of an evil woman who tried to destroy her home world. The cult that followed her past life can't seem to handle the fact their Luoare Konous wants nothing to do with that life any more. The last time they came around and she lost control, it took us an entire year to track her down again. She doesn't remember it, but, when she loses control like that, she gets cannibalistic." she mumbled, rubbing at a spot on her arm that where the muscles were a little lower than the area around it. Shaking her head, she smiled up at him and gently placed a hand on his cheek. "It's okay to be a little disoriented right now, you're experiencing something completely new. I'll be around should you need something," she mumbled, going on her toes to kiss his cheek.

XXXXX"She won't get like that again. We know how to help her now," Krystina mumbled setting down a few different circles and seals with a tired sigh. Why did she feel so exhausted just from writing a few minor seals? It made no sense. She'd been fine ever since reverting back to her human state. Where was all her energy going?

XXXXXThe woman standing behind Rissa gave a grin, blood red curls falling down well past her feet and pooling onto the ground as she grinned at the boy, raising an eyebrow at him. "What is there to work out, you said it yourself, she's a p***y. A wimp. A failure. She should just roll over and die already so I can get back to what I was doing before," the woman drawled, placing her hands on Rissa's shoulders.

XXXXXLooking up from where she'd been curled in on herself, Rissa gave a low sigh and brushed the woman off of her, the bandages falling from her arms to reveal cuts in the shape of a snake going up her arms. "A wimp, huh? I spend every day of my life fighting to be what you're not. Trying to make sure I don't ******** up like you did. Making sure that my family is safe from you by giving up the one place I ever knew was home and coming to a world I only know stories about. I've spent my whole life fighting to be better than you so that your stupid fan club doesn't ever get back the power it used to have!" She snapped, standing as she spoke.

XXXXX"It doesn't change the fact that any time Vivaldi is around, you find yourself curled up in a ball, whining and pleading for your pathetic little father. You can't even bring yourself to accept the fact he hates you for what you did to your mother. You're a wimp, a loser, a piece of garbage. You should have died out ages ago but no matter what, you're always trying to be the perfect little girl. There's no one for you to please any more, princess. They all hate you now, so just give up and get dead." the woman snapped, one of the golden snakes she wore in her hair falling off and slithering towards Rissa, fangs bared.

XXXXX"Perfect? I've never once tried to be perfect. In case you didn't hear me the first time, all I said was that I was trying to be better than you. I'm a top ring fighter in the underground, a huntress with two thousand contracts under her belt, and the heavy hitter for my group of friends. I get more respect and love from them than you did in your pathetic 9000 years, and I will not let you harm them!" The blonde snapped, the snake that was heading towards her starting to turn silver as it neared her.

XXXXX"I don't think a single one of you actually plays nice with others. Especially not you, Tyvinda." Iris drawled, leaning on the wall as she watched the little black orb cautiously. Things here were certainly getting out of hand. But it seemed the little devil had a decent understanding of who Ixia actually was. "As young as he is, I'm impressed with how well he's handling everything. The shadows have done well in protecting their kind." she chuckled, tugging her hair up out of her face before smirking at something the others had overlooked entirely.

XXXXX"Did i? hmmm... mayyybee~" the blond grinned, licking Shayde's cheek before pulling him close so he could set his head on the other's shoulder. "There could be a reason he's not considered a part of the royal family, but i'm not going to press it," sky breathed before blinking. "So... what exactly do your shadows sound like? I've been curious for a while now," he mumbled, chewing on his cheek slightly.

XXXXX"Someone from the Snake Lands? hmmm, fun~" Lavender purred, stretching her arms above her head before starting into a run as she spotted people climbing over the wall she'd built. "Get ready, play time's about to begin," she called over her shoulder, smiling when she spotted her sister poke up over the side of the wall to tilt her head at the older elf. So she was getting impatient with them too. These were just lackeys, the top brass had yet to show themself.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Pure T0rture
Varavīksnene = Iris

I close my eyes, tell us, why must we suffer?
Release your hands for your will drags us under.
My legs grow tired, tell us, where must we wander?
How can we carry on if redemption's beyond us?

To all of my children in whom Life flows abundant,
xxxxxto all of my children to whom Death hath passed his judgement,
the soul yearns for honor and the flesh the hereafter.
xxxxxLook to those who walked before to lead those who walk after.
Shining is the Land's light of justice,
xxxxxEver flows the Land's well of purpose.
Walk free, walk free, walk free, believe...
xxxxxThe Land's alive so believe...

Giving a soft laugh, Sheik poured a bit of rice into a strainer so it could be washed first before getting back to work on the curry. It was hard keeping himself from getting distracted by the way Kana was dancing to some imaginary tune, but he was managing. "So we've a bunch of gluttons for comrades is what I'm hearing. Not that I can really judge seeing as I am one myself. Ah. Buffets. They're never really all-you-can-eat and God forbid you give Ephraim or Trevor unsweetened or poorly made sweet tea," he smiled at the fair haired female. Chuckling lightly, he shook his head slightly before taking a moment to glance at the door. He supposed they had things under control if they weren't making a racket. "And of course it's not a bad idea. We need to replace all of those calories we burnt up with aforementioned conflicts alongside that boost. I'm pretty positive that would be what Hades would've done had he been in here cooking instead of me. He's always more concerned about others than himself so he'd automatically think of the health of those around him."

"Right... While that really doesn't sound too good, I'm still not feeling that sense of urgency and panic I probably should be feeling," Lucian murmured while scratching the back of his head. At noticing the hand coming towards his face, he tensed slightly only to relax once more when he realized it was Truth's hand. Gently setting his hand on top of her hand, he smiled lightly and slouched a bit so she didn't have to stretch as high just to kiss her on the cheek. "Thanks. I'll likely need that help until this stops freaking me out... And my sense of smell comes back. Hades did kind of randomly punch me in the nose when Krystina's mom showed up after all. And sorry about the flinch. I just -ooh boy is it going to be weird for me ever using the term and actually meaning it- saw motion starting from this area and I was partly expecting something to hit me. Turns out, it was just you being so kind to me with a gentle touch. It really is good we caught this thing with Rissa-chan early though if it truly is such a bad thing."

Gently setting a hand on Krystina's shoulder, Watari seemed to take a long look at the blonde woman with concern rather obvious. "Please don't stress yourself out by pushing too hard. Koail and Hades didn't help you just so you could push yourself past your limits. Whilst your physical pains and vampirism are gone, you're likely going to be tuckered out for a while. Killing off the vampiric venom and rebooting your whole system takes a lot out of a person. I've seen what it does to someone who has a lot more experience with it," he murmured softly so only she'd hear him. She'd definitely be feeling drained by simple tasks, whether it be physical or not, for a few days at most. It's what the musician had stated the longest his first recovery period had been before it started lengthening by the switching between the two species becoming more frequent.

Giving the redhead a completely bored stare, the fiery eyed male didn't budge in the slightest much less respond. Some people just couldn't get the full grasp of certain things and this deity of chaos was no different in Tasso's eyes. And then the blonde elemental stood up for herself! If he truly cared, he might've almost had a heart attack or a stroke at the sudden shift in behavior. Giving a soft clap of approval, he crossed his legs under himself and set his elbows on his knees, his chin set on his fists as the two selves interacted with each other. "Incorrect. I stated she was acting like a p***y when you started up with your control issues. There's a major difference between acting the part and actually being one. Fortunately enough, you two are starting to get it now and the little guard dog's markings are settling down," he smiled at the duo oh so mischievously as he briefly directed a finger towards Ephraim still remaining near. The only difference from his usual appearance was how several dark lines in an intricate pattern ran down his arms and up the sides of his neck onto his face just beneath his eyes. As for his behavior, he seemed to have a darker, more focused gaze on Tasso as if prepped to be given permission to tear his head from his shoulders. "Either way, continue on. I'm only here to do some damage control, and when the dust has settled, I might tell y'all a little secret. Depends on how long this takes."

Allowing his usual cheer to melt away into irritation, Trevor flicked a knife up just to catch it between his fingers without even looking at it, his eyes narrowing at Iris. "And I didn't give you permission to call me by my real name, Varavīksnene. You should stick to calling me Trevor if you know what's good for you," he growled only to start spinning the knife in his hand. Glancing back at the dark orb of shadows, he felt his lips curl up in a partial smirk. "Besides, I played nice most of my life to anyone who wasn't my parents. You just haven't seen me as my mother does is all. And that's because he's not just a brat from the shadows. Tasso Kim, or Taz as he's most commonly called, has something in common with our little elemental: he has his own past life living within his present self. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I have reason to believe that he was a Seer for the shadow folk. That alone took a long time to gather as he isn't one to trust easily just as Shayde wasn't. That seems to be something Ephraim, Shayde and Taz all have in common other than their shadows. Coincidence? I think not. Other than the small facts I've gathered on him -trust issues, general age, shadow dweller, doesn't play well with the other children, is called Taz for a reason- and personal opinions such as his relationship with Runealis ending on a bad note, there's not much anyone knows about him."

Giving a soft chuckle, Shayde tapped his fingers playfully against the other's leg before giving a half-shrug. "Who knows. I'm not too concerned about it at the moment. He kinda seems like a butthead anyways," he snickered as he lightly brushed his fingertips against Skylar's cheek now that he was leaning against his shoulder. At being asked about the voices in the shadows, he became quite serious as if thinking of how to describe it. "Well... I'd say they're like a bunch of spirits talking at once although it sounds more like they're whispering or hissing. Or maybe like a choir group doing an echo effect? I don't really know how to explain it in words honestly. It's just a lot of people speak-whisper-hissing at once, some higher in pitch than others. I'd let you hear it yourself if I knew how, but I've never been the greatest at sharing my abilities with others. Knowing my luck, my attempt at opening your hearing even temporarily to the voices in the shadows would probably rupture an eardrum or make you partially, or even completely, deaf. Stop chewing on your cheek. Sheesh. You and the girls just love eating your faces."

"Depends on your definition of fun. You have the corpse of a snake on your hands and this fella took a severe level of offense to it," Kibum muttered before aiming his newly acquired bow towards the wall. He could see what Aerith meant by side effects now. The further away from him they were, the blurrier they were and sometimes there was even a dual image of the enemy overlapping each other. So long as he focused, however, it wasn't as bad. Letting loose an arrow and watching as a figure fell hard to the Earth, he flashed a partial smirk towards the bluenette as if saying told you so. "The herd's already really thin, almost nonexistent. Snake guy's apparently a b***h to get past when pissed. If they got by him, they were lucky... Or unlucky? Whatever."

Now open your eyes while our plight is repeated.
Still deaf to our cries, lost in hope, we lie defeated.xxxxx
Our souls have been torn and our bodies forsaken,
bearing sins of the past for our future is taken.xxxxx
War born of strife, these trials persuade us not.
Words without a sound, these lies betray our thoughts.xxxxx
Mired by a plague of doubt, the Land, she mourns.
Judgement bind all we hold to a memory of scorn.xxxxx
Tell us why, given Life,
we are meant to die,xxxxx
helpless in our cries?

Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow.
To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow.
In one fleeting moment, from the Land doth Life flow,
yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow.
In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die and know.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:20 pm
Dantes river
So, I bought the Immortalized album, and now Save Our Last Goodebye is all I can play when I want to write Kana's parts.

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXXNodding at his words, she smiled softly and glanced sideways. “You’re more like him than you think,” she chimed, kissing his cheek as she set the water to boil so they could make rice. Spinning on her toes, she paused briefly as she realized the tune she was dancing to and her shoulders fell. Shaking the thought from her head, she tugged her white and green locks up into a ponytail and returned to Sheik’s side, helping him cut up the food with a softer look on her face, the words of the song echoing in her head briefly. No. She had to focus on the now. He was still right beside her, and they should enjoy the time they had together.

"The punch wasn't as random as you think. He did it so you wouldn't try to attack Linnea and get yourself killed. She was wearing somebody as a pelt..." truth mumbled as she hugged Lulu tightly, closing her eyes as she let out a slow sigh. "That's part of why I was so clingy... I didn't want you to get hurt..." she whispered, chewing at her lip. Eyes shifting back to where Rissa and the shadow users had been, she blinked at the sudden flash of a red headed woman. What was that?

XXXXXNodding lightly, Krystina smiled at Maso and sat down in a chair, tugging her legs up to her chest. "It's like all my energy was sapped away...." she mumbled lightly, head resting against her knees. "I guess it's a good thing that Taz guy showed up, if he hadn't, and I'd tried to summon Rissa's counterpart to help us, it would've done some serious damage...." she muttered, eyes closing slowly as she smiled at him.

XXXXXSeeing Trevor react so negatively towards her using his full name, Iris gave a breath and nodded her head. "Forgive me then, Trevor, I meant no insult. And I may not have been around much when you were a child, but I heard from others that you weren't very fair to your partners when you were still working," she chuckled, glancing over to Krystina and Maso for a second before heading over to the couple. "I'd get her to another part of the house. She's exerting too much energy on others right now. She'll need all the rest she can get." The embodiment murmured, a truly worried look on her face. She wasn't sure Krystina would actually survive what was to come.

XXXXX"This is pointless. No matter how many times we do this, we both know I'm going to win. You're not strong enough to handle Chaos," the goddess sneered, stepping towards Rissa as a clawed hand raised itself up as if to smack her across the face. Before it could however, the blonde had a hand around her wrist and a glare on her face.

XXXXX"You. Have. No. Power. Over. Me." She grunted, twisting the other's arm until the goddess was on the ground, arm pinned to her back. "I'm sick of living in fear that you'll take over. I'm sick of hearing you in my head. And I'm really sick of the things you say about my family and friends," the blonde grumbled, shoving her past-self further and further into the ground as she spoke. With every word spoken, the red headed goddess seemed to shrink down until Rissa was cupping her in one hand. "I'm never letting you ruin my life again." She breathed, smiling when she was suddenly gone, a bronze snake pendant left in her hands.

XXXXXNodding lightly, Skylar gave a hum and began to fidget with Shayde’s fingers, wings ruffling slightly behind him. “Huh. I think I’ve heard something like that before actually. When Adra and I were stuck in the same body, it would be brief, but it was always right before Adra took over and I lost control.” He mumbled, staring at the ground as he spoke. “You don’t have to share it with me, I don’t think it’d really be any good for me anyways. I can barely handle the spirit realm.” He added with a chuckle, kissing Shayde on the temple and closing his eyes.

XXXXX“That wasn’t her, it was me,” Kansei drawled as she climbed back over the wall of vines, tail flicking lightly behind her. “I don’t like snakes, had a bad experience,” she mumbled, rushing along the top of the wall before stopping beside the kid taking everyone down. Golden eyes watching him, she tilted her head to the side before sighing and shaking off that feeling she’d seen him before, just to toss a chakram whizzing past his head into another grunt of Vivaldi’s. “This is getting ridiculous. Where are they? She should have shown herself by now.”

XXXXX“Unlucky. They have to deal with us now, Kibum,” Aerith breathed, blowing some stray hair from his face as he sent a fireball at an oncoming ogre. Smirking when it hit, his shoulders drooped slightly at how the creature seemed to brush it off. “Damn. Where’d they get armor like this?”

XXXXX“Where do you think? You met her already. She was horrible, skinning people and selling them as armor,” the flora elemental drawled, swinging her axe through a person like butter, bright purple gaze shifting around in search of someone, eyes narrowing in on the spot creatures kept coming from. “They must have a Gate open, she’s not actually here yet.” She frowned, rolling her shoulders before rushing back into the fight, smiling when her sister was quickly at her side, bloody mouth a wild smirk as she pulled a knife out of a holster on her hip, the bone tip digging into someone’s side.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:47 pm
Pure T0rture
T crying T I'm officially sad now.

Smile fading and hands having slowed in their movement, Sheik glanced at Kana as she made her little twirl. Forcing his hands back into motion, he bit his lip for a few agonizingly long minutes before actually responding. "Mm. I guess... Maybe a little," he started up softly before his hands stopped altogether and he lowered himself to a low crouch with only the balls of his feet keeping him balanced. Why did the air grow so heavy so swiftly? How did it become so negative within a few minutes of words being exchanged? Oh. It was his fault. He brought about a topic, however small it was, that lead to such dark thoughts. Even worse, now she knew how much time he had left in this world too and after meeting the twins, it probably became a lot more real to her. That wasn't counting the dark undertones of what their son had vaguely mentioned about Kana not having to suffer his infuriating attitude for long. Taking a deep breath, he stood up once again with an apologetic smile. "Sorry. I'm doing it again, aren't I? It's no wonder Trevor calls me such a bummer. Either way, is there any extra dishes you'd like to add to this meal of ours?"

Wrapping his arms around the redhead, Lucian smiled down at her. "And yet even he seemed surprised about punching me in the nose," he retorted with a soft chuckle. Lightly shaking his head, Lucian slightly shifted his hold on her. "That's my job. Getting hurt is like a requirement for our job. If you don't get so much as a twisted ankle, you're slacking off and everyone else is covering for you. I probably would've attacked first instead of thinking things through if she was wearing a lycan though so it's not unfounded conjecture. It's a lycan thing I suppose. We get very defensive over our own kind." Glancing briefly at where Rissa was, he raised a brow. "Does it look like things are going well?"

"It happens so don't stress over it," Watari smiled in that oh so sweet and innocent manner of his. Brushing Krystina's hair behind her ear, his eyes shifted swiftly towards Iris as she approached only in a slightly less kind gaze. After the words left her mouth, he picked the blonde up off the couch and started towards the door. He only paused briefly, all cheer and kindness seeming to have vanished entirely, in passing Iris to say coldly, "Erase that thought from your head, lady. You'll jinx us with all of your negativity, not to mention Aunt Serai. Y'all need to finish what you came here for and depart as soon as you're able." And then he was gone with Krystina in tow. He didn't need to be a psychic to figure out the embodiment's thoughts and his heart was breaking just at her having had such a thought.

Smiling darkly at Iris, Trevor's knife stopped abruptly as it pointed towards her. "I'm not offended by it. I just thought you should know that you don't have my permission to use my given name. What I'm offended by lies elsewhere though it still partly involves you and your buddy, my oh so loving mother," he stated as if in clarification of something. Flipping his knife around to where he could put it away, his expression softened a bit as he glanced towards the kitchen. He could feel it from here and yet he could easily picture his brother putting on a brave face. Sighing heavily, he wrapped a hand around the opposite wrist and lowered his head slightly as if in shame. "But I suppose I'd have to admit my mother was right about one thing about me: I wasn't made to be a father. I wasn't made to be a nurturer at all..."

Clapping for a second time, Tasso flashed Rissa an amused smile. "Bravo. I'm proud of you finally nutting up. Look at what she became. I've had a bit of shadow knowledge running through his head as you were dealing with her so he will have a better understanding of what he is and what he's here for. It's also teaching some self-control and how to flip the switch between the Grey Ephraim and the Dark Ephraim. It's all simple stuff really. Now for this lovely secret I promised you, well, I'm going to be even nicer and give you two; one you have to keep between us and the other you may share," the shadow user almost seemed to purr. Unlike before, however, he became rather serious as he rubbed his wrist just around a little twine bracelet that seemed pretty worn down. "The one between us is that I actually have several of my past lives in me so I know what it's like to have them yapping with their obnoxious opinions and thoughts... As for the other, it's more of a warning and you should pass the word around about watching Runealis like a hawk. He's a deceitful individual and highly unstable. That wasn't the first time he's been covered in as much blood as the end of that mini-war y'all had, and most likely not the last either. I doubt the first time I saw him covered in that much blood was the first too... Either way, you two are fixed to a degree. Try not letting her get the upper hand again, Rissa-chan." That said, the shadow orb began dissipating from around them and his smirk returned as if nothing had happened.

Ephraim had a sharp glare directed at the other as the room began returning from the darkness they'd been tucked into. "What are you talking about? Are you partly high or drunk? Or is it that you're just a stalker?" The question got a heavy, annoyed sigh from the other shadow user which just got an equally annoyed glare in response. When he still didn't answer, Ephraim gave a heavy sigh before starting to examine the odd markings now on his arms and up his neck a bit. "You're a jackass, Mr. Kim."

"Call me Taz. I insist. And you're kind of a useless wuss, Ephie. The most you have to brag about is knocking the brotherhood off of their pedestals and yet you have no memory of even doing it not to mention how low your own abilities with the shadows are. Eh. I did some damage control and now, kiddies, if you lose control, his stability goes out the window. Well, that's what'll happen until he can properly control his brutish nature without you so play nice," Tasso retorted, his correction of what he was called carrying an unspoken threat. Rolling backwards and up onto his feet, the shadow user dusted off his non-existent sleeve and shoved his hands into the front pocket of his hoodie, the hood back up over his head. After sliding on his sunglasses again, he flashed the group a mischievous grin only to return to being completely serious. "I'm serious about him though, Rissa. Like a hawk."

Curling his fingers around Sky's fingers for a moment, Shayde raised a brow. "Is that so... Maybe it's 'cause he's able to get into the tombs that you were able to pick up on them even if only briefly. They get annoying more often than not though," he murmured before glancing over his shoulder at the other then nodding slightly. "Alright. If you say so." It was as soon as the words went past his lips that a shudder ran down the spines of the shadow users, each tensing up at something not too friendly within the four walls making up the house. Each of the Sheikah and Lucian had the same reaction to whatever had drawn their attention. "What was that?"

Glancing at Leviticus with a hand to his forehead and muttering unintelligibly to himself, Trevor narrowed his eyes at his father who seemed to know something about the sudden tinge of malevolence hanging in the air. "Leviticus, what's going on? What the hell just suddenly swept through the house?" Giving off a hysterical laugh, even if only briefly, the Sheikah man began tapping his foot at a rapid pace whilst his words seemed to be blurring into one long, unintelligible word, his hand never moving its position. When Giosué set his hand on his brother's shoulder ever so gently, he stopped entirely and returned to being quiet. Whenever he practically curled up in his brother's arms, entire body shivering if only faintly, Giosué showed signs of serious concern.

"I've never seen Levi react to something like this before now. Whatever it is, it's scaring him and I don't think he wants to be near it," he murmured while gently pulling his brother into a comforting embrace, Levi's forehead now in the crook between Giosué's neck and shoulder.

"Levi doesn't get scared, Giosué. He's your brother and you don't know that already?" Serai's snorted retort got a sharp glare from Trevor, Giosué and Tasso all in unison making her raise her hands as if in surrender.

"I'm being serious here, Serai. He's literally shaking in my arms like he's fricking scared to death. For all we know, it could be whatever threw his base self off-kilter making him get trapped inside all of those memories coming back for round two. It had to have been a traumatic experience, not knowing who you are anymore. Even worse is how quickly he started sliding into those other memories again."

"
            The shadows themselves would hide from it if they could, but it knows more than it lets on... Don't anger the dragon or it's babies will bite... The fire, the fire... The fire was real as was the tree and the crow, but the rest isn't quite... The enchanter fractured the skull with it..."

"Not knowing who you are... Runealis..." It was as if lightning struck the Sheikah as he realized what his brother's behavior actually brought to light.

"Runealis Sareila. I'll kill him," Serai seethed, her hand flicking out a knife as she started marching towards the door.

"He'll just come back, stupid," Tasso sighed heavily, rolling his eyes and shaking his head. Idiot. How had these guys survived as long as they had?

"Just means I can kill him again and again and again. Wait. So what's with the secretive malevolent air?"

"I think he knows I'm here and we didn't exactly go our own ways on the best of terms. He's likely trying not to scare the faerie with him. Curious how he can recall me if he's just reset and he's yet to see much less hear me. Ugh. This is the longest conversation I've had with anyone in a long time."

"Hades," Lucian mumbled before tightening his hold on Truth. He'd run if he had to, especially if it'd protect Truth, but part of him wanted to stay for Hades' sake. Even though he could still hear the conversation he'd had some time ago with the Romanian about that playing in the back of his head, he couldn't help but to feel it was his duty as a friend to stand by his side. It'd simply be hurtful thinking that one's own friend was incapable of being understanding and caring enough for you when something bad happened.

"Doesn't matter who exactly did it. There's a dead snake and he's pissed," Kibulÿm sighed heavily before letting the nature-esque gloves he wore meld into the bow as he fired another shot at the ogre Aerith had hit with the fire, the arrow just barely making it through a crack in its armor and letting red vines start crawling across its body and armor as if eating away at it just to get larger. "Humans are such despicable creatures, always wanting more. Even worse is how they love dragging everyone else into their dramatic affairs." Drawing back the string with another arrow notched in place, he added, "Keep your eyes peeled and tell me what all you see from that direction, Aerith. I'm gonna clear a direct path to the source." After the words had left his mouth, the vines on the bow coming from his gloves covering the arrow with a thin bottle designed to be placed around an arrow, he released his hold to create a path quite some distance away. In order for Aerith to give him a report, he slid the bow over his head, snatched his short blades from the sheaths at his hip and made a few quick swipes at another ogre that had reached them. Unfortunately for him, strength was not his best skill and how he was forced onto a knee as he blocked an oncoming ax made it so very obvious.

Pausing where he was, the tall and lanky yet muscular boy turned a sharp glare towards Kansei though not entirely at her before catching the chakram in its return to the feline with one swift yet graceful motion. Unlike the natural smoothness of human skin, patches of serpentine scales trailed across the skin he had exposed as if he were part snake himself. Flicking out his tongue ever so briefly as a snake would, he finally tossed it back over to her before three other snakes lifted up to stare at her from his feet, one rattling it's tail at her as if angry and a fourth snake dropping from a tree on another of Vivaldi's minions. "You're lucky I was asked to play nice with you guys... Look here girlie, just stay out of the way and keep your grubby little paws off my snakes. One minor bad experience with a snake will be the greatest experience with a snake you're likely to ever have after today and there's nothing I can say to change their minds," he hissed, every S seeming to have grown even by just a fraction of a second longer than it should've been almost as if it were a habit. It was then what appeared to be a third eyelid slid out from the sides of his eyes, staying put to expose a seemingly human eye instead of the snake ones he'd donned a moment ago, and he turned fully towards the feline. "You wouldn't last long back home, Miss Kansei. No matter your skills out here, they're useless there. Unless you're Runealis Sareila. He's actually the reason I wanted to see the world outside of the Terenuri de Sarpe. Now I understand why he came to us for those few years; y'all are batshit crazy and pretty stupid."

That said, his attention shifted elsewhere swiftly and his eyes switched back to their serpentine form. What enemy had tried to slip through stopped entirely, fear creeping into its beady little eyes as it slowly turned to stone all just to be cut through like a hot knife through butter by a blood red arrow. Once the broken stones hit the ground, his eyes returned to their human form as his gaze turned back to the feline. "As for that Gate, and it's definitely a Gate, I'm waiting on my scouts... I can't believe I was bullied into exposing myself to you guys... You should really appreciate that kid and his horrendous attitude needing some serious adjustments. Oh well. That human skin gets annoying quickly with its restricting movements and overwhelmingly hot interior so shedding it to come out here in my original attire was a godsend. I still don't understand the whole shoe thing, but whatever floats your boat I suppose." Taking a deep breath after having punched a tree hard enough it took down several goblins in its descent, he nodded slightly at one of the snakes that hissed at him. "You already know me, girl. They call me Basilisk, and for good reason. Try not running into any random statues scattered amongst the trees if you intend to play out here like a cat with a string."

Tell us why, given Life,
helpless in our cries?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 pm
Dantes river
It's a sad, but appropriate song.
[Rissa]

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXXTurning, Kana gently set a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. What could she say to make him feel better? What could she do besides be beside him? "Don't worry. We can't let this feeling rule our lives. I want to make sure every day we have is full of joy, okay?" She hummed, squeezing his shoulder gently before looking at the food they'd started. Something this rich with spices would need a contrasting side dish. "Either a fruit salad or a dessert like ice cream. Something sweet to balance the flavor of the curry," she purred, tugging her ponytail up into a tight bun. Taking his hand in hers for a moment, the dancer gave him a hum and pecked his cheek.

Letting out a breath as she looked at the pendant in her hands, Rissa's shoulders relaxed and she tugged a hand through her hair before turning to look at Taz for the first time since he got there. "So, I lose control, he does too?" She asked softly, glancing over to Ephraim for a moment as she put the pendant around her neck. "That... might work, I think," she mumbled, hands dropping to her sides. Listening closely, she nodded and smiled lightly at his coming clean about having his own past lives inside him. "Don't worry about Rune, the faerie he's with has a life pact with me so I'll be on him like wet on water," she chimed, putting one hand on her hip as her oh-so-cocky grin slid back onto her face.

"Doesn't mean I have to approve of it. I really care about you, and seeing you hurt isn't something I want, but I'll always be around to help you patch yourself up,"
the halfbreed hummed, smiling at him as her eyes darted towards where her friend and brother had been. "I... think it's going okay? It doesn't feel as dangerous as befo- woah." She mumbled, raising an eyebrow at Rissa when the trio reappeared, taking in the change of attire in confusion. What had been a tank top and baggy shorts had turned into a silver chest plate decorated with snakes atop a blood red tunic, and black leggings covered by matching leg armor, blonde-red curls cascading down to her lower back. "Rissa? What... what the hell are you wearing?"

"Hmm? Oh... uh... ceremonial armor from my homeland... it uh.. sorta has to do with what just happened," the elemental mumbled, picking at the clothes before glancing over to Iris with a sigh. That grin on her face just bugged the hell out of her. "Don't think for a second this means I'm going home, cousin," she breathed, hand on her hip.

"I never did. You've obviously decided your place is here," Iris drawled, tail flicking excitedly despite her words. Watching as Maso carried Krystina out of the room, she relaxed slowly and turned back to Trevor. "I'd beg to differ, there. You may have only had a little time with them, but your girls have learned a lot from you. It's hard, sometimes, but the fact your three children are able to care for themselves and be strong of heart and mind does come from you, believe it or not," she hummed, wings twitching behind her.

Giving a soft hum as she was picked up, Krystina wrapped an arm around his neck as the other clung to his shirt. "What did you say that to Iris for?" She mumbled, biting her lip slightly. Something felt funny. The hand holding his shirt fell, going to scratch at her lower back briefly before she closed her eyes, head resting on Maso's chest. Why was Iris being so nice all of a sudden?

Seeing Hades stiffen, Lianna placed a hand on his face and rose an eyebrow. "Please don't try to hide something from me, what's wrong?" She chimed, tugging her wet hair out of her face so she could look at him more closely, her other hand holding his gently.

"Lee's up there with him, so I don't think he'll do anything too harsh," Rissa drawled, hands twitching briefly as she felt a familiar presence. "But, the others outside, I can make no such promises over." She breathed, shoulders slumping as she went to a window to peek out. What were those two doing? Were they fighting? For her? "I guess pigs can fly."

"… I can always make more…” Coco mumbled, glancing back at the dead snake for a second before her head snapped forwards, eyes turning golden as the air around Krystina’s house grew thick with power. The shadow of a great beast could be seen coming towards the house, a second figure perched on what was presumably the monster’s shoulder. “Vivaldi. I see you’ve been up to your old schemes again. What poor souls have you stitched together this time?” she drawled, a frown settling on her face.

“Well, I thought you’d want to reacquaint yourselves to the first beasties you ever summoned. Don’t you recognize your precious babies?” the woman atop the great creature purred as the beast grew close enough to make out the sewn together lumps of flesh torn from ancient dragons and rearranged into a single beast of rotting flesh. “I think they’re one of my finer works, don’t you~?” the woman chimed as she jumped down, patting the monster’s side. “okay, mutt, go get ‘em.” She ordered, smirking when the beast launched a bout of fire at the stunned elementals. Walking away from the elementals, Vivaldi didn’t even glance towards Kibum as she headed for the house, mind set on only one thing. Eris, I’m here.

Blinking, the panther let out a low growl and narrowed her eyes on him. “You should be happy I’m not ripping your head off right here. Why are you even bothering to help us?” she grumbled, chakram flinging out again to knock an arrow out of the air. Crouching for a second, the panther jumped off the wall and over him, golden eyes glancing back briefly. “Vivaldi’s already here, so I’m going to close that damned Gate before the rest of her high council make it through,” she huffed, tail wrapping itself around her leg as she headed for the forest, climbing the first tree she came to.

and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am
Pure T0rture
It is.
Ooh. Purrty, ain't she?

Nodding slightly at Kana's words, Sheik gave her perhaps one of the cheeriest smiles he'd likely ever give in this lifetime. He didn't have the ability to stall anymore so he needed this new incentive for the remainder of his time. "We have each other and everyone here that we care for so you're right. Such negativity will only hurt morale which, in turn, will hinder our abilities. Positivity is what we need more of in our lives. Sorry again though. I really can be a bummer. Never thought it was possible to bum yourself out," he chuckled softly as he brushed his strawberry blonde hair behind his slightly pointed ears. Normally, he'd have let them remain hidden in his hair like all Sheikah seemed to do, but he felt it wouldn't hurt around Kana. He supposed they did it to make people stop comparing them to the fey, but it could be something less personal than such a nuisance as that. Wait. What were his hands doing? Ugh. He'd watched Hades cooking too often seeing as he'd been working on making samosas and orange raita as side dishes for the curry without ever having realized it. Crazy Romanian wound up secretly imprinting information upon their subconscious mind. "Why not mix the two? Y'know, something like a parfait?" It was soon after she took his hand in hers, her lips touching his cheek and making him flush that he lightly gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and a gentle smile. It hadn't even happened yet, but still his heart was already breaking over leaving her behind.

"Correct. Unfortunately, I should warn you that if something triggers the anger of his true self, he can pull you into instability too unless you can shut him down before he gets into the shrieky banshee version of himself. If I did anything more at this point, he'd break," Tasso responded honestly though his attention seemed to be focused more towards Lianna's and Hades' general location. Letting out a deep breath, his normal sarcastic smirk had become a sorrowful frown and he'd starting fidgeting with the twine bracelet around his wrist once again. "Don't continue any further, Giosué. You'll only end up in a worse condition than your brother if you do... Other than that, the best advice I can give other than watching him like a hawk is to stay on his good side. If he seems even the slightest bit off, whether it be him simply spacing out or just seeming to start distancing himself from you, do not engage him unless you're prepared to kill him without the slightest hesitation. I'll do what I can to keep you from experiencing that horror show, but I can't make any promises. I was lucky to make it out alive the first time..."

"The first time? You mean he attacked you for no reason once before?" Trevor asked in a confused manner before noticing he kept fidgeting with the twine bracelet around his wrist. Why'd he keep doing that? Was it a nervous habit? Lightly smacking his hands away, he barely caught a glimpse of a sharp glare from over his sunglasses but didn't really care. The only real thing he was interested in was how he'd gone back to fidgeting with it.

"Not just me... An entire academy of civilians that didn't even see it coming and half of the master assassins from the brotherhood at that time were wiped out in what felt like an instant... There was a scuffle between us and neither of us truly walked away. I just survived it whereas his severed spine and carotid artery were regenerating in his death sleep. This stupid little bracelet he made me back then has protected me for years, including then, and I dread the day it finally snaps. I sometimes think he knew something bad was going to happen and he felt like I'd need it, but I don't believe we'll ever know the truth since he's such a compulsive liar. Apparently he's mentioned something about it to the pup seeing as he's prepped to bolt at any second to protect the half Sheikah... Life pact or not, he's a liar to everyone and has the perfect poker face. Hell, even the Sheikah couldn't tell he was lying to them. With the crow around, he couldn't lie about their interactions with each other in the past, but the rest of the things shown aren't precisely honest ones though no one can necessarily say they're lies either. I'd just automatically assume anything he says to you or shows you is a lie since he avoids discussing himself and his past like it's the plague. Ironically, he's lived through various plagues. If she ever figures out how to decipher his lies, however, I'd likely have a heart attack."

"No, you don't have to like it much less approve it, but... Okay...? So... She looks weird. I'm going to assume this is a first time occurrence and just say that is an interesting attire. I'd likely still stick with tank tops and either pants or shorts even during a ritualistic event. If I could, without getting any weird stares mind you, I'd prefer not having to wear clothes altogether. They get things like small bits of bark, dirt and pine needles caught in them and makes them itchy plus washing them is a pain and they just hold odors in," Lucian started up only to follow the girl's gaze and blink at the curly haired female sitting beside the guy he could only assume was Ephraim. This would never stop weirding him out, or so it seemed. Even worse, he'd have to figure out how to move around with this new sense of sight. Maybe he could just blindfold himself? That'd be unappreciative to what that embodiment of life gave him though. So much stress was now sinking in.

At hearing Tasso, however, he gave a soft snort. "Maybe I just don't like the feeling in the air. It's like a murderous intent and I won't let Truth get hurt whether this whole vision thing still freaks me out or not. Either way, as I'd been saying beforehand, you don't have to like me getting hurt, but it happens and it happens often in this line of work. Other than this job of deceitful murdering, and a male werewolf mind you, I'm not a real anything. I play medic and have my own ways of interpreting health issues, but I'm not a real doctor... I suppose, after you're done helping me get used to seeing things and the other thing, I can try moving to a different job a little less wound inflicting for you though I'll have to take some time to get used to said change. It'll be a new experience and I like new experiences. Sadly, it seems that reliance on another for even normal tasks is something I won't be able shake." That said, the werewolf gave the redhead a bashful grin and a gentle squeeze before glancing around again. A dragon this close to the house that obviously weren't a part of the ones who'd come to visit earlier? Why were enemies always so stupid? And that malevolent air wasn't dissipating any either.

Ephraim merely stuck his tongue out at Iris, as juvenile as he knew it was, but then gently curled his fingers around Rissa's hand. "Odd as it may be in the fact that it seems kinda knightly, I think it suits you quite well. And I can see we're going to be stuck together on this whole control issue we both have. He may have just done that as incentive for us though. He certainly seems like the type that would manipulate others for some cause of his own. The jerkwad did state he was doing damage control so he was obviously doing it for someone here. Correction: he's a condescending p***k," he murmured softly while briefly glancing at the hoodie adorned male. Why'd he have to be such a jerk all the time? And then it hit him the longer Tasso spoke of not quite trusting Hades. It actually hurt him to say such negative things about him, to admit that the man considered a legend had something snap in him to make him kill hundreds of people who'd done no wrong and that his hand was forced into killing him. There were negative words like stupid in how he spoke, yes, but there was a spark of how much he truly cared for these things that came with them. That bracelet, for example, should've snapped some time ago and yet it had been so well taken care of that it still held itself together. "Guess he's not as bad as he seems. It's just hard to see past all the negativity his body and facial language and that thing he calls a mouth spews forth. I'm gonna hafta go out on a limb and say he's so ashamed and guilt-ridden about what he did to Hades that he feels it's his duty to try caring for him from, quite literally, the shadows."

It took some time seeing as he was trying to fully absorb the unspoken tale of how Tasso and Runealis had gone their own ways, but he eventually gave a soft heh. "Don't try buttering me up, sweet cheeks. Karma was plenty fine with caring for herself seeing as she protected those girls when I wasn't home from the idiots who found out I even had kids. She was also strong of mind and of heart; stubborn as an ox, proud as a lion, mean as a snake, soft as a bunny and as majestic as an eagle. Even though she divorced me and left us behind her, she loved us still but all of you embodiments have yourselves a job to do and a million rules in which you must abide by to do said job. While she hated to do it, she was the embodiment of her name and she certainly came back around to bite me in the a**. For all of the misdeeds that I committed, large or small, I had a price to pay. As they say, nothing good comes for free," he retorted quickly before setting a hand to his forehead briefly and taking a breath. "I'm not the nurturing type, Iris. Never have been. My first attempt at that is in the kitchen trying to keep a brave face although he knows what's coming. Love makes you do all kinds of crazy things and my experience with it wound up in two beautiful girls that remind me of their mother when we first got together. I don't regret that either. It's just how things turned out for them. They shouldn't have had to suffer as they had. What's even worse is that whilst I had a hand in their growth and development, like Sheik and Sheila mind you, they've inherited a specific detail that only comes in those I've had a hand in taking care of. Even if they were aware of it, it's not something they can stop doing. It's as natural as blinking or breathing." That said, he crossed his arms over his chest.

Tasso had been vague about the events of this academy he mentioned, something that bothered the Sheikah, but he recalled the mention of a massacre at an academy that the brotherhood had a hard time covering up. So Runealis and Tasso were in the middle of that whole scenario and by how it sounded, the Romanian had snapped for whatever reason which made the shadow user end up having to kill him and yet he barely managed to succeed in doing so. Then again, what records of Runealis Sareila there were had been going missing since he was eighteen except for the copies Lucian's home pack held onto and that was one of the ones missing. Oh God. Was the Romanian using Lucian as a way to get to the backups and erase himself entirely? Why would he want to just disappear entirely if he'd spent centuries trying to figure out who he was, accidental creation from an incomplete formula of existence or not? Was Tasso Kim helping him by gradually removing and/or destroying them? Or maybe he was doing it on his own as a means to protect him? Argh! The secrets involving that stupid Romanian whack-a-doo was going to bug the heck out of him.

Watari was feeling much happier with Krystina humming in his arms, one arm around his neck and the other hand gripping his shirt. While he was feeling better, he could still feel the lingering effects from Iris's negative thoughts deep inside him. It probably didn't help that the malevolent energy in the house just seemed to bring negativity, internal or not, to the surface. At her question, he didn't respond for the longest of times until he reached the most distant place from the others in the house. After settling down in a comfortable spot with Krystina still in his arms, he held her slightly closer and gently kissed her on the forehead. "Don't worry about it. She's just a Negative Nancy like Aunt Serai. You've been pushing yourself too hard recently though and with everything going as it has, it's not good for you. That's why we need to keep you away from the field for a while. We'll be alright long enough for you to fully recover. If you keep it up, you're gonna keel over and I don't want that. You might not like it, but it has to be this way," he murmured gently before shifting the arm under her legs to around her shoulders in a gentle yet firm hug. As soothing as his aura was radiating for the blonde female to relax and rest, he didn't want her to see the sorrow he was feeling so deep down. He didn't need Iris to say anything to know that her thoughts rang true. She wouldn't make it if she kept pushing herself. Even worse, he'd been thinking it for some time himself. He just didn't want it to be so he avoided jinxing it to the best of his ability. Even if everyone else was negative, he'd stay positive for her. If he didn't, who would?

Shaking his head slightly, muscles relaxing again, the Romanian gave the faerie a gentle smile. "It's nothing. I thought it was something, but it wasn't anything needing my defenses to go up like that. Bad habits are hard to break," he responded oh so calmly, no sign of anything other than the calm joy of being there with Lianna. Giving her a gentle kiss on the lips, his hand brushing her cheek ever so softly, he turned off the shower. "We should probably get out of the shower now though. I'm feeling much, much better now that my muscles have been loosened back up by hot water and I've had alone time with an even hotter young woman that seems to care a lot about me. It's a good thing too seeing as I care a lot about her as well."

"Please. You'd think he was a saint if you hadn't seen him just wipe out half an army with minor injuries based on how you know him. I'll help them if I have to, but otherwise, this they'll have to take care of. If they get wounded, that's a them problem, not a me problem."

"You really don't get it. If I could create more people, more elementals, more you, and I killed Lavender over there, what's going to be your response? What'd be your response if I just said I can create more? It's impersonal. These people from the Snake Lands grow up with these snakes and these snakes aren't just pets to them. They're family and they're what helped them to survive. If it were me, I'd want the kitty cat dead too," Fedelta's voice muttered irritably as he stepped out into the yard with his broadsword against his shoulder. Glancing at the creature that'd been stitched together, he gave a soft snort. Marching over to Vivaldi, he swung his sword at her with an unnatural speed he hadn't even used during the mini-war they'd had earlier on. "I'd call it a failure if anything. Sorry, but this is just dishonorable to both the living and the deceased. Mostly you for doing it and them for being unable to rest in peace as this is how you opted to desecrate their remains. For us, it's more along the lines of the disappointment that you have to sick Oogey Boogey on us instead of facing us yourself. Guess you're just so weak that you have to make yourself look stronger by doing this. Boy oh boy would Cyntus have loved being here right now. Kibum, do I have permission to use it if I need to?"

"So long as you don't mind coming back with a terrible headache, yes. Tybalt's out of commission at the moment so you'll have to deal with my version of pulling you back," the blonde elf responded with a slightly strained voice before slipping around the creature trying to break past his two short swords and detaching it's head. Sheathing his blades once more, he returned to firing arrows at the ones further away. He definitely wasn't a fan of the close quarter combative style.

Rolling his eyes ever so briefly, the serpentine man went after the panther only to take her down out of the trees yet somehow managed to keep her and him from hitting the ground by hooking a leg over a lower branch. It had hurt, but he wasn't going to let her know that. "Because a boy with white and lime green hair asked me to help you after putting Wataru to sleep. He said it wasn't going to be easy shutting that gate and my quick route through there trying to take it out didn't exactly pan out too well. If I had my brothers, it would be gone by now. That's why I have a Eliora, Nall and a few others taking a look at it so they can talk to me about how Kobra, Katton and Diaratte would go about it. And there's a few things in these trees you don't want to get into a skirmish with, just as a warning. I took a few out, but I'm not as great at airborne combatives as that irritating cave dweller is... Wataru, I mean," he almost seemed to sigh in explanation before rolling Kansei, his hand holding hers, all the way up until her feet hit the ground then dropping and shifting back to a standing position in one long fluid motion. Shortly afterwards, a tree branch from overhead hit the ground behind him making him set a hand on his hip. "If you'd take the time to think, you'd have figured out that I wasn't just playing Little Bunny Fufu out here the whole damn time... Unless you intend to try tracking down what Wataru's done with my three younger brothers after the five of us got out of those weird friggin' rooms and return them to me, consider us enemies with the exception of this one time assistance."

Lowering himself briefly, he set a king cobra around his neck before gently lifting up a rattlesnake and a cottonmouth in the other two hands. At seeing Kansei, they all let out a hiss and flashed their fangs at her before flicking their tongues out at Basilisk. Giving what could only be thought of as a warning hiss back then flicking out his own serpentine tongue back, the trio finally seemed to settle down like a lower wolf of a pack. Soon enough, the three snakes had taken their turns giving some secret message to the man who nodded slightly every now and then, then each were returned to the grass with a small mouse for each of them. "We got what we needed. They all agreed on what we need to do to take this thing down. Once it's been removed from the picture, I'm outta here. It's all I was asked to take care of by him and, while it would be hilarious to see, I doubt this'll kill y'all. Either way, feel free to charge in head first. Just avoid climbing trees until you know what's up there and how to deal with it. I'm not saving you from them again," he stated rather abruptly before starting back off into the trees. As if something had dawned on him, he paused and made a swift right turn so as to partly face the female. "The cave dweller's just toying with y'all still, by the way, trying to give himself a challenge by giving ya handicaps as I play along. This human land has its flaws, yes, but the hole he crawled out of is a whole other ballgame... You don't know him like I do, and, hopefully, you never will... Either way, keep kickin', kitten. The kid cares about you guys though he's not the best at saying it and if I read him correctly, y'all don't have the brightest of futures. Don't be throwin' caution to the wind or rushin' into combat without a game plan you can alter as you go forwards. You'll die a stupid death like that." That said, he gave her a swift salute then darted off into the trees, vanishing entirely when his whole body went through one side of a tree yet never going out through the other.

Tell us why, given Life,
helpless in our cries?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:04 am
Dantes river
I might be plotting again, just a warning.

I feel so dead inside,

XXXXX“It’s not your fault, I did it to myself actually,” Kana sighed, hugging him tighter for a second before glancing at what he was making with a smirk. “A parfait sounds lovely. Something with strawberries and brown sugar granola bits?” she asked softly, returning to the pot she’d set to boil so she could pour the rice in and lower the temp before returning to the fridge and pulling out ingredients for fruity side dishes. “I suppose ice water and tea will be in order, too,” she sighed, pulling out raspberries and strawberries, as well as a tall pitcher of water she held in her tail. Smiling at him, the dancer started humming softly as she began drying out the fruit to use for tea. “The spell you got on me, It's like magic~! Got me feeling like I'm fallin' in love! Got me feeling like I'll never give up, oh~ Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you!”

“It’s not that odd when you take into consideration ceremonies my family performs tend to include a spar or even a pseudo battle,” Rissa shrugged, tugging at the cape she was wearing for a minute before smiling when Ephraim took her hand in his. “He’s an alright guy, he’s just worried about his friend,” she hummed, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek gently before she pulled away from him. “I’ve gotta go out there and put a stop to all of this nonsense. If I don’t do something these idiots will keep coming ‘round and ruin everything we’ve tried to protect here,” she sighed, pulling her hair from her face to glance at the window. She could feel Vivaldi right outside, and as much as it unsettled her to face the woman, it pissed her off even more.

“Don’t sell yourself so short, Trevor,” Iris chuckled softly, glancing towards the kitchen for a moment and sighing. There wasn’t anything more she could do for those two; she just hoped Kana would know the right moment to use that gift of hers. Closing her eyes, the embodiment gave a low groan and rubbed at her forehead. “Great.... that girl is going to drive me up the wall. Which one of them decided she would be okay alone in the past?” she mumbled, frowning to herself.

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want, Lulu,” Truth hummed, rubbing her thumb across his hand as she glanced over to her father for a moment. “Vivaldi’s here, isn’t she?” she chimed, earning a nod from Rissa. “Lovely, that means the rest of her bloody crew are on their way, too,” she sighed, tugging her hair up into its usual braid. Looking back to Lulu, she smiled and hugged him. “I’m a hypocrite who doesn't want you in danger even when i put myself in harms way, so don’t think you have to change jobs when I’m still acting as an exorcist,” she sighed, squeezing his hand.

Smiling at Maso being so protective of her, the blonde hugged him tight and closed her eyes. “If you want me to stay away from the fighting for a bit, I will,” she sighed, readjusting so she could lie comfortably in his arms. “Hopefully we’ll all get a minute to breathe soon. I keep worrying about everyone else....” she yawned, curling up against his chest as she relaxed. As she drifted off, she couldn’t help but notice the strange tingling of magic against her skin.

“If you’re sure, but don’t be afraid to talk to me about something if it’s bothering you,” the faerie chimed, kissing him back as she took his hands in her own. “I’m glad that helped you,” she smiled, stepping out of the shower to grab a towel and hand it to him before taking one for herself. “It was certainly something we both needed,” she purred, shoulders rolling as her skin turned that ashen amethyst once more. Looking up at him, she smirked slightly and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. “Did I ever tell you that you’re the best thing to happen to me?” she hummed, resting her forehead against his shoulder.

Coco gave a sigh and nodded at Fedelta’s words, her shoulders drooping as she turned back to the monstrosity that had become of her friends. “Sorry, you two,” she breathed, eyes sad as she tugged one of the teeth off her necklace, turning it into a ridiculously large sword with etchings all along the blade. Giving a low sigh, she rubbed a few tears from her eyes and jumped at the charging beast to slice at it.

The look Fedelta received for stepping in front of Vivialdi was a cross between disgust and condescension, the woman’s hand coming up as a thick inky creature slunk out of her shadow and wrapped itself around the elf. “Hon, you’re not worth my time. I’m here for one person and one alone. I won’t even bother myself with that purple skinned brat she has a lifepact with, why would I bother fighting you?” she breathed, pink eyes narrowing on the man before she stepped around him and headed for the back door to the house, frowning when another wall of vines formed in front of her. “Oh you two are just insufferable!” she hissed, stomping her foot like some spoiled child.

“It takes one to know one, Vivi,” Lavender chimed, glancing over her shoulder at the woman as she swung her axe at the monster, the hit bouncing off it’s armored body. Frowning deeply, she shifted positions and began aiming for its underbelly to hopefully cause some damage. It was unfair for Dune and Birch to be stuck like this, when they’d been trapped for so long under curses before. For Vivaldi to have found them in the first place meant she knew where the others were, too, and hopefully they could free them before they shared a worse fate.

Tail bristling as she was pulled down from the tree, Kansei gave a sigh and pulled her hand away for a moment before blinking. “He took your brothers? I-If... If it’ll put us back on neutral terms, I’ll help you find them. I know how it feels to be separated from your family,” she mumbled, frowning when he rushed off into the trees. “Don’t go in without a plan, hm? He doesn’t know me very well at all,” she chuckled, strapping her chakrams to her back before heading back into the trees. She had to beat him there, if only to keep him from breaking the gate’s structure and creating a rift. If that happened, there was no telling how much energy it would take to close it down.
and it's all your fault

No longer hold me down
I hope you figure it out

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash