Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 pm
"Alright then. Don't overwork yourself. If you start getting tired, I want you to immediately sit down. Which leads me to the question of what exactly are all of your symptoms?" Lucius said raising an eyebrow as one of his hands stayed against the wall. "It's going to take me a couple of days to get your home memorized so I'm not crashing into walls."
"Time for the ultimate butt dance!' Maso shouted through the house only for the sound of Sheik and Shadowheart slapping their foreheads. "What did he do?" Hades asked to Sheik who just shook his head. "Just be glad you can't hear him," Sheik answered simply.

((The Ultimate Butt Dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zONauG71uTQ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 pm
Krystina rolled her eyes when she heard Maso and shook her head a bit. "it changes each time but mostly i get nuatious or a cough up blood... had a few dizzy spells too.... but the fevers are what tend to happen the most." she murmured.
{lol}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 pm
"I would have thought it to have been tuberculosis if you had cold sweats while you slept, so I can, fortunately for you, rule that out," Lucius smiled lightly holding his free arm out for her to hold onto. "It'll help me know where you're going."
"I made her laugh with that song! Ha! I win Shadowheart! You weren't able to get her to cry before I made her laugh!" Maso laughed slapping Shadowheart on the back.
"No. You don't. I just broke something and you can't count after she just wakes up. Besides everyone else here considers that diddy stupid as all get out," Shadowheart growled slapping Maso upside the head.
"Can too. I win. You're my servant for a full forty-eight hours," Maso grumbled rubbing the back of his head. "What'd you break?"
"Nunya," Shadowheart grumbled picking up shards of glass from the living room floor. "Geez. I don't get people. Who wants like fifty million breakable items in their house for an intruder to kill them with?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 pm
She smiled and lightly held onto his arm as she walked through her house, moving to the kitchen. "anybody hungry?" she asked, leaning against the counter. "i can make you all something." she hummed, not bothered much by shadowheart breaking something as long as it wasn't one of the precious items she kept in her bedroom.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 pm
"I'll cook," Hades said lightly from the doorway. "I'm usually the chef for our little team anyways and you don't need to stress yourself."

"Here, Maso. Fix it," Shadowheart growled shoving a shard of glass into Maso's hand.

"Ouch! You just cut my hand open retard!" Maso hissed dropping the glass shard.

"Lick it. It'll heal," Shadowheart replied in a non-caring tone while walking into the kitchen.

"The fight begins again," Lucius and Sheik sighed standing next to each other near the doorway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 pm
Krysina looked up at Hades with a smile. "alright." she chuckled, moving out of the way so he could take her place. she looked over at Shadowheart and Maso and smiled, shaking her head. "are they always like this?" she mumbled, more to herself than anyone else.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 pm
Hades quickly stepped into her place after grabbing several things from a bag he had gotten back from the guards. He set out a bunch of different sized knives above the food supplies on the counter and quickly began making several different types of dishes.

"We're not that bad," Shadowheart muttered keeping his eyes away from Krystina.

"This is nice compared to what they usually go through," Sheik answered grabbing Shadowheart by the chin to look at the cut over his eye. "Lucius, you didn't get a chance to fix this. It looks deep."

"He's fine and we don't do anything worse than giving each other several deep gashes and several dozen bruises," Maso replied picking the glass shard up off the floor. "Do you have a broom?"

"I'll deal with it now then," Lucius said lightly as a light blue glow emanated from his hand while placing it on Shadowheart's forehead. "Krystina, can you get Maso over here so I can fix his hand up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 pm
Krystina sighed softly and rolled her eyes. "i didn't mean it in a bad way. everyone needs to have a personality." she grinned and then moved over to Maso, holding a broom in one hand. "why don't i clean this up and you go to Lucius?" she smiled at him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:43 pm
"Because you might hurt yourself and your condition will make you.... what's that word you always use?" Maso began only to glance at Shadowheart and Lucius.

"It'll make it to where you're more susceptible to get an infection," Shadowheart said in a monotonous tone.

"Exactly. But if you get blood all over the broom, Maso, after she just touched it, you are more susceptible to get sick and an infection," Lucius said quickly while removing his hand from Shadowheart's forehead.

"Thus, I think we shouldn't completely baby her, but let her do what she thinks she can do. If she starts having a coughing fit or becomes tired quickly, she'll sleep more. Sleeping off an illness is the way I get over most illnesses I get," Shadowheart muttered turning towards Maso and pushing him towards Lucius.

"I agree with Shadowheart on this one," Sheik smiled lightly. "Dinner is coming along wonderfully."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:51 pm
Krystina smiled at them all. "i can do some things." she murmered, sweeping up the glass quickly and sighing softly as she knelt down, sweeping the shards into the dustpan. she stood up with a grin and poured it into the trash can near the garage entrence. she looked at them all with a tiny smirk and crossed her arms. "so no, you don't have to baby me. not entirely anyways." she shrugged.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm
"We're using disenfectants on anything and everything that needs to be touched in this house," Maso sighed allowing Lucius to heal his hand while using the other hand to take off several armor-like equipment off his legs and chest.

"What was your first clue?" Sheik chuckled while rolling his eyes. The armor-like outfit he had been wearing when first coming into the house was replaced by a thin red vest-shirt and a pair of black pants.

"He should've done that earlier," Shadowheart murmured still wearing his armored outfit he had been wearing since Krystina had met him. He didn't look like he was planning on taking it off unless he was taking a shower either.

"Should've, could've, would've, but didn't," Lucius smirked removing his hand off of Maso's. "You can finish taking off your gear now. Shadowheart, you can remove yours as well. Hades, Sheik and I have already removed ours and now Maso's removing his."

"Not happening," Shadowheart stated bluntly.

"Dinner's ready," Hades smiled as an entire meal was set on the counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm
Krystina smiled at them, not getting most of that except th part on dinner being ready. she grinned and moved over to the kitchen again, washing her hands in the sink before she moved over to the others. "looks delicious" she grinned at hades.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:48 pm
"Hmm? Oh. Thank you. I'm better with Japanese food, but this is all I had to work with," Hades said turning a bright red as his eyes shifted down.

"I'm glad you think it looks delicious. Now you've got to taste it," Sheik, Lucius and Maso said in unison already seperating the meal into six different bowls. "Shadowheart, you and Krystina get some tea."

"Sure. I'll make the tea. Krystina, get the cups and follow them to the table," Shadowheart said in what she had probably figured out was his usual voice of non-emotional feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:57 pm
"i hope you guys like lemon tea... it's the only stuff i've got..." Krystina smiled and walked over to the cabinets, grabing six cups before following the others to the dinning room table. she smiled at everyone and placed the cups around the table.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm
"Tea is tea. Tea is better than water and soda," Sheik said lightly setting down two bowls as the other ninjas sat down in several empty chairs. He slid out Krystina's chair so she could sit before he even made a twitch towards his chair.

Shadowheart walked into the dining room with two different teapots in his hands. "The choices are Lemon Tea or Shadow Tea," he said motioning to each of the pots when naming the two different kinds of tea.

"I'll take lemon tea, Shadowheart," Sheik and Lucius said quietly in unison.

"Shadow tea," Hades and Maso said quickly.

Shadowheart quickly poured the two different kinds of tea into five of the cups only to raise an eyebrow at Krystina. "Your choice?"

"Shadow tea is a type of tea only Shadowheart's family can make," Maso informed Krystina. "It's a mix of different types of tea leaves mixed together or so Shadowheart explained to us."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff