Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm
Sky gave a tiny sigh as he looked at shadowheart and lightly rested his head on shadowheart's looking him in the eye as he held onto him. "man... you're wasted...." he mumbled and rolled his eyes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Krystina gave a small laugh as she started to mutter to herself in latin. "vita esse possit benedictio
Potest etiam maledictum
Per singulos dies iens ignorans
tu seu cognitionis aliquando mori
dubito quod deterius
sed usque dum moriar
Conor volitare
ad locum ubi
stet et faciem
meum et tantum hostium
adiungat veniunt re"
she hummed and closed her eyes as her clothes changed a bit and then tied her hair up before she walked over to a cabinet and pulled out her favorite sword. "been a while since i practiced..." she hummed and closed the cabinet leaning against the doors as she mumbled to herself some more.

{translaion:
life can be a blessing
it can also be a curse
going through each day not knowing
or knowing you will someday die
i can't say which is worse
but until i die
i try and fly
to a place where i
can stand and face
my own and only enemy
come and join reality}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:21 pm
"I guess, but you really are purrty," Shadowheart said lightly gently kissing Sky on the corner of his lips. "You're also everything I'm not... You're sweet and a little bit taller."

Sheik smiled lightly as he pulled a knife out. "I'll practice with you if you think you're capable."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:29 pm
sky blushed brightly and then looke at him. "uh...thanks... but i dun like people drunk..... they hit me..." he pouted as he held onto shadowheart still, afraid to let him go because he might not be able to hold himself up.

Krystina laughed softly and turned to him. "maybe...." she murmured and walked back over to him with a small smie. "but the training i do isn't for ninjas and assassins..." she mumbled. "ironicly; it's for hunters and exorsists..." she chuckled and gave him a fanged smile as she played with her sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm
"Don't worry. I'll just block, I won't attack," Sheik chuckled sliding off the wall.

"I only hit Maso, Hades, Lucius and Maso. I won't hit you. You're too nice to be hit... The room is starting to spin," Shadowheart chuckled lightly sliding a finger across Sky's lips. "You wanna kiss me again don't you?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:45 pm
"you said maso twice" skylar chuckled and then blushed some more when his finger went across his lips. "maaaayyybeee." he said in a singsong voice, a small smile on his face.

Krystina smiled at him and spun her sword in her hand. "i guess that'd work.." she grinned at him and thenmumbled another little thing to herself as she waited, when she finnished mutturing she seemed to calm down and her breathing slowed, allowing her to focus more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm
"I did? Heh. I guess I did. Well I don't exactly hit Sheik so I guess sayin Maso twice is alright. Come. Let's go to my room. Maso and Sheik share a room while Lucius and Hades share a room, so I get a room to myself," Shadowheart hummed trying to start walking almost to fall down. "Crud. The room's spinning too fastly..."

"Alrighty. You can come at me," Sheik smiled lightly after taking a defensive stance.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:56 pm
Skylar sighed softly and grabbed him, picking him up in his arms. "i'mnot gonna get yeld at for this later... am i?" he purred as he started walking, looking at shadowheart with a small smile.

Krystina gave a small smirk and stopped spinning her sword, rushing at him and aiming for a hit to his arm, somthing she figured he could block easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 pm
"Nope," Shadowheart murmured into Sky's chest as he tried to hide the red blush sliding across his face. "You smell like nature... I like that smell..."

Sheik quickly slid the knife down his arm that reflected the blow before catching it with his other hand.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 pm
Skylar gave a small nod as he carried shadowheart up the stairs. "okay... " he grinned and then gave shadowheat a small kiss before he laughed softly. "i smel like nature? huh... that's a new one... but i'm glad you like it" he grinned.

Krystina gave a small smile as she stepped back, holding her sword still as she pulled out the unnessecary chopstick-like daggers and tossed one at him. "i'm going easy by the way.... i don't want to try some of the other stuff 'cause of my .er... new state... ya know?" she mumbld and scratched the back of her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:17 pm
"Good... If you want to kiss me, you can," he murmured reaching up slightly as he slid his tongue on Sky's neck all the way to his jawline. "I actually kind of want you to..."

"That's fine. I'd rather you take it easy so you don't make your condition worse," Sheik smiled as he caught the chopstick-dagger and tossed it by her feet. "Like I said, I'm not going to attack you but I could've killed you with that."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:25 pm
"probably... but i'm honestly just having fun right now." krystina smiled and picked up the dagger, shoving it into her back pocket before she moved in close again, using her flexability to get behind him. "so... i never was told why you guys always sem so nervous about newbies..... or why shadowheart was covered in blood that one time. mind explaining that while we're at it?" she laughed and then gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek before backing off to see how he reacted.

Skylar blushed a deep red when he got licked and looked away from shadowheart, glancing at the door of his sister's room and making a turn down the hll. "we'll see." he chuckled and looked bak at shadowheart, giving him a tiny kiss on the lips  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 pm
"Glad to hear it," Shadowheart purred snuggling closer to Sky's chest.

"We're nervous about newbies," Sheik started quickly doing several flips while keeping his defensive stance as a smile slid across his face from the kiss on the cheek. "Because we don't exactly know who is a friend and who is an enemy. Take you're brother Skylar as an example. We wouldn't know if he's ever met Hagen and decided to use emotions just to completely annihilate Shadowheart. The reason Shadowheart was covered in blood was because he had just killed of multiple of Hagen's minions, making sure none could report back to him. Eventually hagen himself will show up and try killing Shadowheart himself and if he fails at that, he'll kill whoever is close to him."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:16 pm
Krystina gave a small smile and shook her head. "i guess that makes sense...." she grinned and then ran at him again, aiming a blow at his chest. "so...why's his brother wanna kill him?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him while she casual slipped the dagger fom before back into her hand, getting ready to hit him with it.

Sklar blushed softly and stated to Shadowheart's bedroom, passing hades/lucius' room and turning, setting him on his fee again as he gave him another small kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm
"Not a clue," Sheik replied using the knife to deflect the sword while grabbing the hand that was grabbing the knife behind her and spinning around her faster than she could blink but keeping his hand on her wrist so she wouldn't fall. "Nice."

Shadowheart gave a small smile as he received another kiss from Skylar. He grabbed Sky's hand and pulled him into his room while rolling his eyes at the fact that he was just giving him small kisses. When he kicked the door closed he pushed Sky onto the bed. "I'm pretty sure a bed is more comfortable than the ground," he smiled sitting down on the edge of the bed and started removing all of his weapons and armor leaving him in a tight fitting tank-top and a pair of baggy pants.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:26 pm
Krystina gave a tiny smile as she looked at him. "he doesn't tell you or you don't ask?" she mumbled and then used her one foot to knock him over so she could slip out of his hands.

Skylar blushed as he looked at Shadowheart, sitting up a bit as his jacket slipped off one shoulder. "um... i-i guess so...." he mumbled and then sat up as he moved back to shadowheart to give him a small kiss.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games