Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:16 pm
"lemon tea" Krystina smiled at Shadowheart as she slipped into her chair. "thank you Sheik." she hummed, playing with the blue streak in her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 pm
"No biggie," Sheik smiled sitting down in his chair.

Shadowheart poured the lemon tea into Krystina's cup, placing both teapots in the center of the table and took his spot at the table.

"Itadakimasu," the five ninjas said in unison before beginning to eat the quickly thrown together meal.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 pm
Krysina smiled softly and ate the food in front of her. feeling a bit akward she sighed softly and looked up at the guys. "anything you guys want to do after this?" she mumbled, smiling at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 pm
"Nothing much..." Shadowheart muttered refilling his bowl with more of the food Hades made.

"Is there something you'd like to do?" Lucius asked lightly eating slower than the rest of the group.

"I'm going to be training, you'd have to guess at what Hades will be doing since he can't hear you," Maso grunted softly.

"I'm willing to hear any ideas you might have that you'd like to do," Sheik smiled eating a slight bit faster than Lucius.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:41 pm
"well... if you guys don't have anything you'd like to do.... i was thinking i'd play my guitar for you." she grinned, finnishing off her food and sitting back in her chair with her legs cris crossed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm
"You play the guitar? I'd love to hear you play it. Lucius, Shadowheart, would you like to hear her play?" Sheik replied glancing at Hades who hadn't noticed them talking.

"I would enjoy listening to something other than Maso and Shadowheart bickering," Lucius smiled lightly while taking a sip of tea.

"We don't bicker, we just point out flaws. With knives or our hands and feet. Depends," Shadowheart said quickly avoiding the question of whether or not he'd like to hear her play the guitar.

"You'll have an audience of four although one of us won't be able to hear it," Sheik smiled at Krystina. "We would normally keep the fact that Lucius is blind and Hades is deaf a secret, but since you needed us, we'll allow you this small amount of knowledge."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 pm
"oh.... i'm sure hades will like it too." krystina smirked, keeping a tiny smirk as she sipped her tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm
"I would like what?" Hades asked setting his bowl down after noticing them talking.

Sheik made the movement of an air guitar and pointed at Krystina.

"Oh. Yea I would like that. I like placing my own musical notes to instruments," Hades smiled downing his drink quickly.

"I'll wash the dishes," Shadowheart mumbled.

"Shadowheart, why won't you look up when you're talking to, say I don't know, Krystina?" Maso asked sarcastically only to get Shadowheart to give him the middle finger of his right hand.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:27 pm
Krystina couldn't help but laugh a bit at the 'conversation' between Maso and Shadowheart before she turned back to the others. "well... there's another reason you might like it Hades... but i'm not going to ruin a suprise" she hummed, finnishing off her tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:35 pm
"I don't like surprises," Hades said with a pout. "You can just tell me what it is."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:38 pm
"you'll see." she smiled, still not telling any of them as she was still planing it out in her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:41 pm
"Is everyone done eating?" Shadowheart asked glancing at Sheik, Lucius, Hades and Maso.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 pm
Krystina gave a small smile and looked at everyone one more time as she finnished putting the final touch on what she was going to play/do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Sheik, Lucius, Hades and Maso slid all the bowls down to Shadowheart who picked them up in one hand while grabbing the cups with the other. "Have fun then," he mumbled walking back into the kitchen.

"Shall we?" Sheik said gently holding a hand out for Krystina to help her to her feet.

"See you later," Maso muttered sliding out of the dining room and into the backyard.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:01 pm
Krystina smiled at Sheik and placed her hand lightly in his as she stood up. "alright" she grinned and then started for where she kept her guitar.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff