Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:17 pm
"Well, I'll definitely say that taking care of you and your home is better than sitting in those dingy cages," Sheik smiled as the sound of water running and the clanking of dishes became distant.

"I can't wait to hear what you play," Lucius smiled keeping a hand on Hades' back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm
"glad to hear it" Krystina chuckled softly and stopped infront of the normaly unused office, opened the door and stepped inside; smiling when she spotted her guitar resting on a shelf. "i hope you like it... even if it is a bit... country-ish..." she smirked as she started to play change by taylor swift and a small little ball of light appeared in the room, dancing around as she sang and played her guitar.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm
"Pretty," Hades said lightly as he watched the light dance around the room.

"That was pretty, Krystina," Lucius smiled clapping with Sheik. "Sheik, doesn't Shadowheart play the guitar?"

"Yes, but he prefers keeping it to himself," Sheik replied glancing out the door and towards the kitchen.

"I'd rather not sing or play the guitar..." Shadowheart said darkly from behind SHeik who jumped and turned towards him.

"DOn't do that!"

((I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, but I'll say they liked it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 pm
{meh, i'm not usuly a fan of her either but i like that song. it's kinda nice.}
"glad you all liked it" Krystina grinned and placed the guitar down. "you alight sheik?" she mumbled, smiling at them all. "nice one shadowheart." she added with a smirk.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm
"No I'm not all right! I hate it when he becomes a shadow and can sneak up on you without you even noticing! He just gave me a f**king heartattack!" Sheik snapped hitting SHadowheart in the arm.

Shadowheart allowed a small grin to slide across his face underneath the mask as Sheik continued punching him in the arm. "I sing when I want to sing, not when I'm asked. Not when I'm told. Simple as that."

Lucius and Hades began laughing in sync with each other as Sheik turned a bright red in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm
She chuckled softly and shook her head, finding it all hilarious. "calm down you two..." she murmured, holding her arms around her sides. "shadowheart, i dun think he was ordering you to sin... i think it was more... idle talk then anything." she shrugged, trying to keep everyone calm.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 pm
"No. I would've asked for him to sing something. He has a pretty voice after all. He is just shy about it," Lucius chuckled keeping his eyes facing towards where he had heard Krystina from.

"And I said I wasn't going to. Sheik, you can quit hitting me now. I'm not shy," Shadowheart said letting the smile vanish into an emotionless expression.

"Yes you are!" Sheik growled crossing his arms over his chest while turning his back towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 am
Krystina sighed and shook her head. "you're all goofballs." she chuckled. "but can you please not argue about every little thing?" she murmured and crossed her arms over her chest.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 am
"It's how we show we like each other," Lucius chuckled while Hades pushed Shadowheart to sit down and handed him her guitar.

"No," Shadowheart growled shaking his head and placing the guitar down next to him. "I don't want to." Undeneath his mask and hair a light blush had taken up most of his face.

Hades picked the guitar back up and gave it back to him. "Play a song for her. It isn't going to kill you."

"No!" Shadowheart snapped pushing the guitar away again.

"Yea, Shadowheart. Play a song for her," Maso and Sheik purred in unison as Maso stepped into the doorway.

"NO!' Shadowheart snapped standing back up and stalking towards the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 pm
"it would be nice to here you play...but i don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do." krystina mumbled, giving Shadowheart a small smile.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 pm
"You wouldn't like it... I can play a little of it all..." he muttered by the door only to turn around and grab her guitar. "My dad used to sing this all the time to my mother..." He gently strummed the guitar as if contemplating whether or not to actually play it. He began playing a soft melody on the guitar only to slide his mask down to show his complete face and begin singing Right Here by Staind. When the song began several shadows began to slide off the wall and began to show scenes that looked like they were fighting and yet being so gentle with each other.

Hades looked as if the scenes were about to make him cry. Lucius just closed his eyes as the song played out slowly, but beautifully. Maso shook his head in the door as his eyes kept focused on the shadow scenes. Sheik gave a soft smile as he glanced at Krystina. "You should ask him to play My Own Hell."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 pm
"he can if he wants to" Krystina smiled softly at Sheik and then went back to listening to Shadowheart, the shadows fighting reminding her a bit of the small light show she could do. when he finnished, she looked at him wiht a small smile. "that was great."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm
"I manipulate shadows and the dark..." he murmured messing with the tuning of the guitar. He began to strum a more metal, alternative, rock song as a dark smile slid across his face and his shadow rose up out of the floor next to himself and gave itself a more maniacal appearance. He began to play My Own Hell by Five Finger Death Punch as the shadow made the more evil voice while slowly sliding it's hands around his neck. Several other shadows slid up around Maso and Sheik showing the same movements but seemed to stay farther away from Lucius and Hades. When the song ended the shadows vanished back into the floor and Shadowheart both retuned the guitar back into what Krystina had it as before and sliding his mask back up. "You don't have to comment on that one."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 pm
Krystina gave a tiny smile. "it was interesting." she grinned, leaning against the wall. "and thank you for playing... it was nice." she hummed, playing with the blue streak in her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:50 pm
"Just don't ask me to do it again," Shadowheart replied leaving the room quickly.

"It's how he feels about himself. He feels he's a danger to not only himself, but everyone around him. Hagen, his older brother took after his dad who had a violent streak and he's worried it'll take ahold of him as well," Lucius and Sheik said gently.

"He probably will wind up going into a violent streak but if he does, we'll seal him away," Maso said nonchalantly as Hades let out a quick sniff.

"That's why he doesn't like getting attached to people," he sniffed wiping his eyes with his hands.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff