Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:10 pm
SKylar gave a smile as he listened to shayde singing, his eyes closed as he rested his face in his hair. when shayde moved he opened his eyes a bit and gave a tiny frown as he just barely caught a glimpse of him wiping a tear away. he said nothing and just kept holding onto him.
Krystina gave a small frown as she looked at Maso, still holding onto him. "are you alright?" she mumbled, chewing on her lip as she wondered what was happening.
"it's cool." Truth hummed as she continued to braid his hair. "but you mind telling me why you've yet to find someone that's not a fling?" she chuckled, having wanted to ask him that since he said that the jynn boy was just a fling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 pm
"You tell anyone I did that, I'll kill you," Shayde murmured softly as he relaxed a bit in Sky's arms. "Also, you look better when you smile so there is no frowning, scowling or scaredy-cat looks allowed on your face..."
*~*~*
Maso nodded slightly before tightening his embrace around Krystina a bit more than earlier. "I'm sorry for worrying you... Sheik said I tend to become other-worldly when I start remembering things no matter how small... This memory was only that of feeling pain coursing throughout my entire body... I don't know why, but my entire body hurt..." he murmured softly while closing his eyes.
*~*~*
"Eh?! That's what you want to know?" Sheik asked as his eye began twitching slightly. "Fine... I don't have the time to become intimately serious with someone as of yet..." His gaze seemed to go distant for a while only to return back to the here-and-now gaze he usually had.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:50 pm
"hm? what'd you do?" Skylar asked a he twirled a piece of Shayde's hair in his fingers. "did i miss something interesting?" he chuckled softly as he spoke softly in the other male's ear.
"oh......" Krystina murmured, hugging him too. "y-you didn't worry me.... t-too much..." she smiled at him, resting her head on his chest.
"the person in control of time doesn't have time to have a family?" Truth teased as she started into a nother braid, finnishing off the other one with a bead. "wow.... Kana's gonna be sad now....." she sighed and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 am
"Smooth, but as an FYI," Shayde smiled relaxing the rest of the way. "You're a horrible liar. Don't lie if you're not good at it."
*~*~*
"I'm still very sorry..." Maso mumbled softly as he rested his chin gently on top of Krystina's head. He didn't know what else to say other than he was sorry for wigging out on her.
*~*~*
Lucius and Hades both walked out into the living room, sitting down cross-legged in front of Krystina and Maso. "Krystina, we have both decided to give you our real names. You may still call us by the names you're used to, but it's best not to keep you in the dark about us," the two said in unison, the same serious expression playing across both their faces.
*~*~*
"Ah. That's why you asked," Sheik murmured softly as he began unbraiding one of her braids in his hair. "I mean... I do have time, but I don't exactly want to get anyone hurt because of Sheila and Hagen..." He glanced up at Truth with a somewhat sad expression.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:19 pm
Skylar gave a small smirk as he looked at Shayde. "alright...." he sighed and closed his eyes as he rested his head on the wall.
"you don't have to appologise....." Krystina sighed and then looked to Lucius and Hades, listening to them and then nodding. "alright....." she smiled softly at them both.
"well, that and it'd been bugging me...." Truth smiled and then gave a tiny frown when he started to undo her braids. "i'd tell you that kana can handle herself just fine and stuff but i don't exactly like getting involved with people's love lifes..." she sighed and grabbed the braid he'd undone, quickly re-doing it. "don't mess with it.... you can undo it after i'm done!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:49 pm
Shayde hadn't felt the sleep coming over him until images of his childhood before becoming Sheik's guardian began flitting across the backs of his eyes. So much of it was a good, but long training memories. He'd gotten praises from his parents, but they didn't know that he'd stay up night after night practicing so he could become as strong as Hagen. Hagen rarely got so much as a keep up the hard work. Then came the scene of Hagen standing in the middle of a room as he had stepped into the room, his parents' lifeless bodies lying on the floor and Hagen covered in their blood.
*~*~*
Maso only gave a slight nod as he glanced over to Lucius and Hades. Had Sheik given them permission to tell her their real names?
*~*~*
"My real name is Lucian Nightengale and I'm a lycanthrope," Lucius murmured softly. "The voice you hear now is not my own, but rather an illusioned voice that comes with a specific branding - the wolf with the serpent's tail and the black flame behind it. After I turned ten, I was sent to Shadowheart's, whose real name is Shayde Shadowfang, family to learn some of the techniques I learned from them. Unfortunately, in order to do so, I had to be branded on the tongue and on my shoulderblade as the entire Silent Shadow Clan recieves as well as the collar. I usually keep the collar under my ninja garb." Lucius slid down his mask and stuck his tongue out showing the branding he spoke of.
*~*~*
"My real name is Hayden Sareila and I am a blood demon. I survive off the blood of other living creatures somewhat like a vampire, but my only issue is I kinda get intimate when I do. I'm technically not really gay, but rather just simply frustrated about the fact that there are no females amongst the group of us and Maso would have my head on a silver platter if I had attempted taking from you," Hades said casually as if he were speaking of the weather or the different kinds of blades he carried on him at all times. "That's the reason I feed off of Lucian. I kinda considered one of your friends cute, but well... I don't think it'd be right of me to attempt making a move on her with the line of Oh yeah. i'm a blood demon.."
*~*~*
"Perhaps I could give it a go," Sheik responded rolling his eyes. "D'you like braiding my hair?" He shifted his gaze back in front of him as he considered attempting to go out with Kana.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 pm
Skylar gave a small sigh as he felt shayde's body go limp in his arms and simply let him rest like that until he woke up, going back to being empty headed like he'd been when shayde first came in the room.

Krystina gave a tiny nod as she listened to them both, chewing on her lip a bit as she took it all in. "so..... you want me to just keep calling you what i know you by?" she finnally muttered, keeping the question of who hades liked to herself .

"alright...." truth giggled softly and then gave a tiny nod. "yeah, i like playing with your hair. dad doesn't let me play with his....i think he's afraid i'll die it blue..." she smirked  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:30 pm
Shayde finally jerked awake, pulling a dagger out as he did so and just barely able to catch himself from slicing open Sky's neck. He let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as he quickly removed the knife from next to Sky's neck and resheathed it. "Sorry... Force of habit... Get too relaxed and you wind up letting everything come flooding back to you..." he murmured softly sliding about a foot away from Sky and wrapping his arms around his legs, his knees pulled up to his chin.
*~*~*
"Did Sheik say you two could do this?" Maso asked raising an eyebrow.
*~*~*
"We'd rather, but should you happen to call us by our real names, it would be just as fine," Lucius answered sliding his mask back up. "He likes Lianna and that's what he wanted to discuss with me at the beach."
*~*~*
"It would be nice if you used the name you prefer to use because it comes naturally to you. Either name we'll respond to," Hades smiled lightly as his mask covered the dark red blush creeping it's way across his face.
*~*~*
"Ah," Sheik snickered softly. "He just doesn't like his hair being messed with unless it's being cut. He's an all-natural-hair-style lover."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:09 pm
Sky gave a tiny jump when shayde put the knife to his neck and then quickly calmed himself down before he wrapped his arms around him again. "it's alright...." he muttered softly. "i'm not hurt....."
Krystina gave a small sigh and rolled her eyes. "alright; i'll stick with what i know you as....." she hummed, not saying anything about hades and lianna to be nice.
"that sounds about right for dad...." truth mumbled and did another braid. "so...mind telling me what you guys actually do when you're out running around?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm
Shayde let out a soft sigh as Sky placed his arms back around him. "Yea, well next time I might not be able to catch onto reality like I did this time..." He pulled his mask back up over his face as his gaze remained on a shadow on the opposite side of the room flickering slightly albeit nothing was moving other than Shayde and Sky breathing.
*~*~*
"Sheik's gonna beat you two's heads in," Maso chuckled softly as he pulled his legs up onto the couch, sitting on them.
*~*~*
"Good," Lucius responded standing back up and walking towards the kitchen.
*~*~*
"Whatever is most comfortable," Hades murmured softly before standing up and following Lucius towards the kitchen, stopping before exiting the living room. "We just figured, since you were kind enough to take us in we'd keep you in the loop. Also, um... Please keep my attraction for Lianna between us..." He quickly left leaving no room for a response.
*~*~*
"What we do while running around?" Sheik asked making sure he'd heard her correctly. "Um... Well we do a lot of things actually. What kind of running around are you speaking of exactly?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 pm
Sky gave a tiny sigh and looked at shayde. "i that happens then i'll stop you...." he mumbled softly, knowing full well that he probably wouldn't be able to do much against him anyways.
"alright..." Krystina smiled softly at Hades before she burried her face into Maso's chest, mostly holding in a small laugh but also going through it all again in her head.
"like when you guys leave for a while...." Truth huffed, having a hard time explaining. "i know you're a ninja like my dad and all but i wish i knew what all you guys did......" she sighed, chewing on her cheek a bit as she continued braiding.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm
Shayde snickered softly before lightly reaching up and caressing Sky's cheek. "Just be careful..." he murmured softly.
*~*~*
"Giggle if you're gonna giggle. It's not healthy to keep a giggle locked up. It's like anger. You let it build too much and you'll explode," Maso teased softly poking her in the back.
*~*~*
"When we leave for a while we do many things," Sheik sighed softly as he began twigging the hair that wasn't braided yet. "We spy on people to gather intel, assassinate specific targets, protect people... We even deliver things."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm
"i-i'll try....." Skylar mumbled as his face went bright red.
"Meany......" Krystina giggled and looked up at him. "i wouldn't explode..."
"oh.... cool....." Truth mumbled and dropped another braid, a soft sigh slipping from her lips.
{gtg quick be back soon}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:52 pm
Shayde smiled lightly as he gave a slight nod. That was one of the only things he would truly ask for from someone else. That is unless it was Hagen and Sheila. Then he'd tell them to "get bent".
*~*~*
"Yes you will. You'll explode into laughter," Maso chuckled softly as he gave her a gentle squeeze.
*~*~*
"Sometimes it's cool. Other times it's rather dull and you're hoping for someone to attack you just so you don't have to sit in silence the entire trip," Sheik smiled lightly. "Taking forever?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm
Sky gave a tiny sigh and hugged him, his eyes closed lightly.
"will not. i only started laughing because of you...." Krystina smirked and squeased him back, her face still burried in his chest.
"sounds different..." truth smirked softly and then shook her head. "no... my hands just hurt from all that braiding....."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games