Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm
Dantes_river
Shayde began singing Not Gonna Get Us by t.A.T.u in Russian softly as he suddenly spun in Sky's arms to where he was facing him, sliding his mask down as he did so. After finishing the song he gave him a mischievous smile. "I'm bored. Entertain me," he purred.
*~*~*
"Right," Maso responded sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "C'mon. I'm not that funny. Ask Sheik and he'll tell you that I'm not all that funny. I just goof off."
*~*~*
"Then you can just continue taking a break," Sheik snickered lightly. "So, do you know what has her attracted to me?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 pm
{my friend loves that band.... O.o she obsesses with them....}
Sky's face turned a deep red before he gave Shayde a soft kiss, pulling back slightly as he looked innocent. "that what you wanted?" he hummed, leaning his forhead on his.
"so, what you said was funny." Krystina smiled softly as she looked at him with sparkling blue eyes
"Kana? um...well...she said she thought you were cute...and she likes a mystery...... she thinks you're mysterious..." truth shrugged and rolled her eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:40 pm
Shayde gave a smirk as his answer as he wrapped his arms around Sky's neck. He kissed Sky on the corner of his lips before snickering slightly. "Sorry. I'm not all that great at start this kinda thing..."
*~*~*
"How was it funny?" Maso asked raising an eyebrow.
*~*~*
"Cute I'm not so sure of," Sheik mumbled casually. "I do have a lot of mystery to me albeit you wouldn't know that since you haven't spent most of your life with me."

{{Out Of Character: I like t.A.T.u's cd 200 KM/H in the Wrong Lane. They're awesome, but I was like surprised when I found out they kissed on stage. }}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:49 pm
Sky gave a small smile as he kissed shayde again, his arms repositioning themselves around his waist. "i-it's ok......"
"it just was... i dunno why." Krystina sighed softly and peeked up at him from his chest.
"well, she's got a strange deffinition of cute...." truth teased as she poked him. "and i know you're mysterious..... i kinda figured that one out a while ago...." she snickered.
{i haven't heard a lot of their music but i think they're good. they did what?! O.o}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:33 pm
Shayde kissed Sky back without bothering to respond to that. It's not like he knew how to respond to it anyways other than say "glad it's ok with you".
*~*~*
"Ah," Maso murmured leaning down slightly only to gently kiss her on the lips and pull back a bit.
*~*~*
"Of course," Sheik chuckled lightly. "If she wants to give it a go, I'm all for it."

{{Out Of Character: Yep. They kissed on-stage. }}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Skylar gave a tiny sigh as he kissed back, his face going back to it's normal palor as he kissed Shayde.
Krystina blushed brightly as she looked at Maso, chewing on her lip slightly before she gave him a small kiss back.
Truth chuckled softly and stuck out her tounge at him. "alright...... you want to call her?" she giggled and then started braiding his hair again.
{well, they did kiss in their music videos....}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:57 pm
Shayde ran his hands through Sky's hair as he continued kissing him. He wasn't completely sure he'd get used to this, but still kept up with Sky's affection to the best of his ability.
*~*~*
"You're an awesome kisser," Maso chuckled softly as he kissed her again.
*~*~*
Lucius and Hades sat on the back porch, back-to-back. Lucius sang One Of Us softly while Hades stared out into the yard, guessing what Lucius was singing behind him based on the vibrations through their backs.
*~*~*
"Sure," Sheik chuckled lightly as he held his hand up for her phone to call Kana.

{{Out Of Character: They didn't in Nas Ne Dagoniat (Not Gonna Get Us). }}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 pm
Sky felt a shiver run up his spine and continued to kiss Shayde, his own hands slipping under his shirt.

"th-thanks..." Krystina blushed slightly and kissed him back.

Truth gave a small chuckle and handed him her phone. "she's listed under Loca Mujer...." she smirked and continued to braid his hair.
{huh, didn't see it... }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:53 pm
Shayde held back a shiver running down his spine as he moved his kisses to Sky's jaw bone and neck, one hand gently holding Sky's neck while the other remained intwined in Sky's hair.
*~*~*
"Just stating fact," Maso purred softly. "Oh crap. I now got the song PYT aka Pretty Young Thing stuck in my head."
*~*~*
Lucius and Hades smiled lightly as Lucius caught Maso's words and morse-coded it into Hades arm. They began singing in sync with each other, getting a chuckle from Maso in the living room.
*~*~*
Sheik gave her a thumbs up as he called her number, waiting patiently for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:05 pm
Sky gave a small moan as Shayde kissed his neck and jaw bone, his hands moving up his back.
Krystina gave a tiny chuckle at Lucius and Hades singing PYT, resting her head back on Maso's chest. "goofballs...." she snickered
Truth gave a tiny smirk as she watched him, still braiding his hair.
"hello?" Kana's voice answered, sounding half asleep as she listened for an answer from Truth.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:44 pm
Shayde couldn't help but snicker at Sky's response to his kisses. "S-sorry," he snickered laying his forehead against Sky's shoulder. He bit his lip in an attempt to stop snickering. "It feel that good?" he finally asked after getting his snickers to end.
*~*~*
"They're being mean," Maso chuckled brushing Krystina's hair out of her face before gently kissing her at the corner of her lips. "That song is right about several things though. You're a pretty girl and what you need is someone who can give you some tender, loving care."
*~*~*
Lucius and Hades stopped singing only to start falling into a soft nap still keeping back-to-back.
*~*~*
"Yo. How's it going?" Sheik smiled as he responded to her hello.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Skylar gave a small nod as he looked at Shayde, his face bright red again. "y-yeah..." he muttered, still blushing.
Krystina blushed as she looked at him. "th-thanks......." she stuttered, not entirely used to beign complimented like that.
Truth smirked and listened to the conversation, still braiding his hair.
Kana accidentally dropped the phone and there was a slight muttering of 'Damn you Truth' as she scrammbled to pick her phone back up. "i-it's going pretty good....." she muttered as she finally picked the phone back up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 pm
Shayde lifted his head off of Sky's shoulder as his smile remained in place. "Sorry for embarrassing you," he murmured before pressing his lips to Sky's again.
*~*~*
"Just stating fact," Maso responded kissing her gently. "If you want, I can be that guy."
*~*~*
"Sweet. So a little bird told me a little secret. I'm thinking you already know this secret. Is it true or was my little birdie yanking my chain?" Sheik chuckled softly at how she'd dropped her phone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 pm
Skylar gave a tiny sigh as he kissed shayde back. "i-i'm not embarrassed..." he muttered before his lips returned to Shayde's.
"i'd like that...." Krystina blushed lightly, and rested her head on his chest again.
"um......y-yeah...i-it's true..." Kana muttered and then hit her head against her pillow, another muttering of 'Damn you Truth' being heard through the phone.
truth gve a small laugh as she listened to everything going on, dropping the last braid and cracking her knuckles.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 am
Shayde rolled his eyes at his response as he continued kissing Sky. He was surprised he hadn't flinched when Sky's hand ran across a scar on his back that Hagen had given him on the night he'd given up the name Shayde and taken on Shadowheart; the night his family had been killed by Hagen.
*~*~*
"I'm glad. I'm gonna lay down on the couch so be prepared for me falling backwards with you," Maso smiled ever so gently as he slid backwards onto the couch in a laying position, Krystina now laying on top of him, her head still resting on his chest.
*~*~*
"Sweet. Glad to know my birdie isn't a chain-yanking birdie. I'll take you up on the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing. Eventually I'm gonna have to settle down 'cause no one lives forever so I guess it's about time I started looking," Sheik said softly as his eyes started becoming distant. "So, you wanna go out some time?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games