Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:37 pm
Skylar gave a small sigh as he kissed Shayde, not saying anything about the scar he felt as his hands continued to move slowly up his back.
Krystina gave a slight blush as she layed on top of him, looking at his face through her bangs. "thanks for the warning..." she smirked and played with the blue streak in her hair.
"s-sure....." Kana blushed, her face going brighter as she listened to him talking. {not that he'd know about that}
Truth gave a small smile as she continued listening into the conversation, happy for both her friend and her uncle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 pm
Shayde slid off his shirt before returning to kissing Sky, holding back a soft blush. He was actually pretty modest underneath his cold gaze, but considering how many times he'd already been seen shirtless in front of Sky, he should've gotten used to it a bit more.
*~*~*
"I'm nice unlike a certain ninja-assassin taking one of your friends up on the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing," Maso smiled softly in response.
*~*~*
"Good, good. So meet up at that little cafe near the beach around say 3 tomorrow?" Sheik murmured softly as he held back a snicker at Lucius softly singing "Emo Vampire" by The Key of Awesome.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm
Skylar gave a small smile as Shayde took off his shirt and kissed him gently as he slipped out of his jacket, glad that his wings could turn into a tattoo. His arms returned to their position around Shayde; his hands playing over the bare skin of Shayde's torso as they kissed.

"hm...i was wondering why i heard Truth giggling...." Krystina mumbled as she finnaly looked up at him. "she must be listening to them...." she sighed and rolled her eyes. "and you're more then just nice..... you're extremly kind...." she hummed as she kissed him on the cheek.

Truth gave a small smirk as she listened to Lucius' song as well as her uncle's conversation.

"okay....." Kana hummed, finnally saing something without stuttering.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:16 pm
"I'm not sure if I was the same way back then, but I like being extremely kind now," Maso smiled lightly tightening his hold on Krystina. "Too bad I'm gonna be mean and not let you up for a lo~ong time."
*~*~*
"Alrighty. Talk to you then. Buh~bye," Sheik murmured into the phone before hanging it up and handing it to Truth. "You gotta tell me a bit about her."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 pm
"i don't mind...." Krystina grinned at him and gave him a small hug as she went back to laying her head on his chest.
Truth gave a soft smile as she took back her phone, shoving it in her back pocket. "alright... but i'm not elling you everyhing.... somethings are up to her to tell you." she sighed. "so, what do you want to know about her?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm
"I'm glad," Maso purred softly brushing his fingers through her hair. "Can I tell you something even Sheik, Shadowheart, Lucius and Hades don't know?"
*~*~*
"Well, just subjects to avoid with her so I don't get off to a bad start," Sheik murmured softly as he began unbraiding his hair. "I figure, the rest is up to me to find out."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:33 pm
"sure... you can tell me." Krystina smiled at him, her blue eyes sparkling with happiness.
"well..... i guess the only ones to avoid with her would be...." truth thought for a moment before blinking. "oh yeah... she's touchy about things like drugs and drinking..... she lost a baby brother to them....." she sighed softly and looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 pm
"You're the first person to get a genuine smile from me," Maso sighed as he continued finger-brushing her hair. "The smiles I show them are masking a sadness that would depress them if shown... Well at least Hades and Sheik would. Lucius would get upset if he heard Sheik and Hades getting upset and Shadowheart's a depression all on his own. I kinda put the job of the comedic relief on myself. I thought it was funny at first about how it came so naturally, but for the last five years I've been starting to wonder if I was always capable of masking my feelings behind smiles and laughter... Like, was I always this depressed behind my smiles? It depresses me more to think that I was always this way..."
*~*~*
"Fortunately the only drugs I know of are aspirin and herbal remedies I highly doubt she'd know of considering it's meant for ninja-assassins," Sheik smiled unbraiding his hair. "I also don't care much for alcoholic beverages. That's Shadowheart when it comes down to Drunken Boxing."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 pm
Krystina gave a small blush as she listened to him. "well, i'm glad i could get you to truly smile...." she hummed as she looked up at him. "and if it makes you depressed like that then write it down and put it away someplace where you won't see it.... it's what i do." she shrugged and gave a tiny sigh when he back cracked from the simple movement.
"then you should be good.... oh wait.... she's also a bit touchy on things involving different races..... i'd explain it but it's semi confusing...." Truth shrugged and then gave a soft laugh at the coment on drunken boxing.
{gtg bye!}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm
"I'm glad to have found someone who could get a real smile from me," Maso murmured softly as he kissed her on the forehead. His body tensed as it had before, his eyes going far-off again. "Wataru... Dad..."
*~*~*
"Species as in demon, vampire, etc or things like African-American, latino, etc?" Sheik asked. "And I'm serious. Shadowheart's a better Drunken Fighter rather than a normal fighter. What you've seen of him is nada compared to what he can do after drinking. Of course I'm not sure what he'll do if he starts a relationship and gets drunk... I mean, would he become clingy drunk, stripper drunk or some other form of drunk? He's maybe about three years younger than me, but he can hold it better than I can."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:22 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh as she waited for him to come out of it. "c'mon.... " she whispered, giving him a hug. "snap out of it..."
"the first one." Truth shrugged as she tried to imagine Shadowheart drunk. "that's still gotta be funny to watch.... " she snickered softly, covering her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:48 pm
Maso grimaced as his hands snatched off his arm guards. The bandages under them began turning a bright red. "Stop..." he barely managed to choke out as tears started streaming down his face. He snapped back to the present and glanced blurredly at Krystina, rubbing the palms of his hands over his eyes. "What just happened?" he asked softly.
*~*~*
"Ah, well no worries then," Sheik smirked. "I don't like talking about that 'cause I don't know how to explain what I am. Don't ask what I mean by that either." He gave her a slight wink before finishing the last braid.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:02 pm
"you had another moment..." Krystina sighed as she looked at him. "you said something about your dad?" she whispered and glanced down at his bandages. "and these started to glow....." she frowned, lightly placing her hands on them.
"she's gonna avoid it too..... it's hard for her to explain what she is...." Truth giggled. "you guys realy do have a lot in common though, i'll say that much." she sighed and started to play with her own hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:32 pm
"That might've been glowing a few seconds ago, but um... That's blood now," Maso muttered softly as he glanced away from his arms. "My dad? I don't know my dad and all I could see were flashes of blurry images..."
*~*~*
"Yay. We do have quite a bit in common," Sheik hummed softly. "It's already twilight. Can't wait for tomorrow." He began brushing his fingers through his hair.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:09 pm
"great...." Krystina sighed and then looked up at him. "well, you didn't really say squat specifically about your dad... but you said.... 'Wataru' and then 'Dad'...so i just sorta figured" she shrugged.
"no kidding..." truth smirked and looked up at him. "aww.... and i didn't get to take a picture..." she pouted teasingly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games