Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 pm
"I'll ask Sheik about this Wataru guy later," Maso murmured before sliding his arm guards back on and hugging her again. "I just want to stay here for now..."
*~*~*
"Too bad, so sad," Sheik chuckled lightly. "He saw that blurred vision again. Too bad I can't tell if he heard anything in that one... The past was so cruel to him..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh as she placed her head back on his chest. "fine by me...." she muttered and gave him a hug.
"hm? who has?" truth asked in confusion. "or are you just talking to yourself....?" she sighed and rolled her eyes before she checked her watch.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 pm
"Yay," Maso murmured softly while closing his eyes.
*~*~*
"Maso. His life even before now was a tough one," Sheik answered softly. "Do you have to leave soon?"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:30 pm
Krystina gave him a slight smile and closed her eyes as well, listening to his heartbeat.
"oh....." Truth mumbled and chewed on her lip. "well, no i don't really have a time restriction but i don't want my dad to worry..... either...." she mumbled and looked at the floor.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:30 pm
"You could always ask him if you could spend the night with your uncle and second cousin," Sheik chuckled brushing his hair over his ear.

((I want that Borus Airay picture in your signature!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm
{lol, okays Cheshire! ^-^}
"hm....maybe... but i'd have to ask stina... first" she sighed and chewed on a small amount of her hair as she thoguht for a minute. "but i guess i could do that." she smiled at him when she finally focussed back in.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:30 pm
"I'm glad you see that I've actually I got a brain," Sheik snickered lightly. I hope Trevor isn't having a total meltdown at his house... He kept telling me that when he was left by them... He frowned at the thought as he closed his eyes and sat up. "You can go ask her. I'll sleep on the floor if she says it's alright."

((I'm so stupid. I just realized I spelled it "Borus" not "Boris"... >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:07 pm
{haha, its fine. simply a typo. wink here is Boris! }
"you don't have to sleep on the floor.... " truth sighed and shook her head at him. "she's got a blow up matris. goofball." she chuckled and stoood up slowly, leaning on the wall for a moment before she smiled at him. "backin a sec." she hummed and waved at him. "Krysti!!!!" she called, walking slowlyy down the hall.

"when did she get here?" Krystina muttered and opened an eye to peer at the hallway she'd heard truth from. "and how'd she find my house?" she added with a chuckle.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:45 pm
"Sheik probably," Maso sighed as his eyes flicked open. "In here, Truth!"
*~*~*
"If she does, it's still packed in one of these boxes amongst the rooms," Sheik muttered rolling his eyes. Wataru... Basilisk... Why'd you two torture Watari so? He closed his eyes at the thought as he leaned back against the wall.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:56 pm
"ya know i can hear you... and yeah, it was sheik." truth sighed and peered at them from around the corner. "buuuuuut... i was wondering if maybe it'd be okay if i stayed the night? sheik wants me to soooo...." she shrugged.
"if your dad's cool with it i dun care..." krystina smiled at her and stuck out her tongue at her fried.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:04 pm
"You heard Stina, now shoo," Maso muttered making a shooing motion with his hand. "We're taking some alone time. Besides, Sheik gets all system-shut-down if he sees the same people day after day. It's technically one of his ways of getting what he wants. Just call Trevvy and ask him if it's alright. And tell Sheik I wanna ask him something later..."
*~*~*
Sheik smiled lightly as he began sharpening a knife he'd slid out of his boot.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Truth gave a small squeal of happiness and then ran back into the room, jumping onto the bed as she pulled out her phone and started calling her dad. "she said yes." she smiled at her uncle as she heard the first ring.
Krystina gave a small sigh and burried her face back into Maso's chest, a bit annoyed that their calm had been interupted by the chaos of Truth. "i forgot how much energy that girl has in her tiny body." she chuckled quietly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:52 pm
"You got that right," Maso chuckled softly as he lightly brushed Krystina's hair behind her ear before playing with the blue streak.
*~*~*
Sheik nodded slightly as he almost stabbed himself in the leg with his knife.
*~*~*
"Hello? This is Trevor," Trevor said in a peppy tone after answering the phone.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm
"dad, you really need to get caller id." Truth chuckled and used her free hand to keep her uncle from dropping the knife. "anyways, Stina invited me to sleep over and hangout with the guys.... you'll never gues who she's got living here!" she hummed, having to hold back her giggles.
Krystina gave a slight blush as he played with her blue hair, smiling at him still. "the scary part is, it doesn't seem to diminish at all, no matter how hard you drive her." she murmured quietly, outlining his muscles through his shirt.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:18 pm
"Sheik said she's been like that since she was little," Maso purred still playing with the blue streak.
*~*~*
Sheik smiled lightly as he slid the knife back into his boot.
*~*~*
"No I don't. Only a few people have my number and I already guessed it'd be you. Oh... Ok... I doubt I ever could guess, but um... Yea. You can stay the night," Trevor murmured, his peppy tone fading slightly.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games