Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm
"that's too bad..." Krystina sighed, shaking her head. "but if he's got you guys with him, he probably won't end up like that 'cause you're all so nice." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 pm
"Maso's not. He's always making jokes that make fun of other people," Lucius and Sheik answered in unison. Hades only nodded at the movement their lips made.

"Yes I am! I'm a nice person when I want to be, Ginger and Batty!" Maso growled narrowing his eyes at Sheik and Lucius who just shrugged at the comment.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm
Krystina gave a small laugh and quickly covered her mouth to hide it. "you might be right about that..." she chuckled, smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm
"Hey! You aren't supposed to agree with them, Blondie!" Maso growled beginning to walk out of the room. "Fine, continue your little party with Captain Over-Sensitivity over there! I don't care!"

"What'd he call me this time?" Hades asked glancing over at Krystina.

"Can't believe he called you Blondie. That's a singer," Lucius smiled at Sheik who just nodded while holding back a chuckle.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:30 pm
Krystina sighed and stopped laughing, looking at where maso had ran off to. "seems to me like he's the one who's sensetive...." she murmured, biting her lip before looking at the others, a smile sliping into place. "yeah." she laughed lightly, playing with her hair again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 pm
"He doesn't like his flaws being pointed out although we normally point them out," Lucius snickered only to glance at the wall. "Did you hear that?"

"Nope, but I felt it," Hades said in a more serious tone.

"Not a clue what you two are talking about," Sheik sighed scratching the back of his neck. "Of course, if you two mention something a battle normally erupts. I'll stay here with Krystina. Lucius, have Hades take you to this entity you two are speaking of."

"No need. The enemy has been dealt with," Shadowheart said in a mono-tone from the door as blood ran down his arm and the side of his face. "Do you mind if I take a shower?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:51 pm
"y-yeah.... sure...." krystina gave a small nod, a little uneasy when she saw the blood on him. she gave a small frown and shook her head, hoping no one had noticed her small slip up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:01 pm
Shadowheart let out a small snicker as he disappeared down the hall, letting Krystina know he noticed the slip up.

"It wasn't his blood. Maso's probably already dealt with the bodies," Sheik said lightly as if that were supposed to calm her nerves some.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm
Krystina blinked and looked at Sheik, a bit confused. "hm? sorry i spaced out for a second...." she mumbled, leaning against the wall. ugh.... that smell..... she thougt to herself as she bit her lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 pm
"It wasn't his blood but whoever had come heres blood. He's not injured. You okay?" he asked gently brushing a blonde hair from Krystina's face.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 pm
Krystina gave a tiny nod, still biting her lip. she gave a tiny sigh and looked up at him with her now red eyes. "i-i'm fine...." she whispered, wrapping her arms around her waist with a small sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:10 pm
Sheik glanced at the path Shadowheart had taken and let out a sigh as he leaned towards Lucius and whispered something in his ear.

Lucius nodded once while sliding a knife out from behind his lower back and standing up. He walked casually over to Krystina's voice as he slid the knife over his wrist and held it out. "Newborns shouldn't starve themselves. If you go too far, Sheik will stop you. Bite," he said with a serious gaze.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh, looking at his wrist with a frown. "y-you shouldn't have d-done that...." she mumbled, shaking her head. it would've been obvious to anyone that she was having a hard time resisting; her arms wrapped tightly around her waist and her teeth sunk into her lip would've been dead give aways to anyone paying attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:33 pm
Sheik slapped Krystina gently upside the head and gave her a frown. "Don't think, just do. We're here to keep you from going overboard on drinking his blood," he said lightly as Lucius sat completely still as the blood began to well up over the thin line and began running down his wrist.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm
Krystina sighed and rubbed the back of her head, looking at sheik with a small pout before she glanced back at Lucius. she gave a tiny sigh and looked at the blood welling up from the cut. she rolled her eyes and lightly grabed his wrist, placing her mouth on top of the cut as she started drinking from him.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff