Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:44 pm
Lucius stood patiently as he felt her put her mouth to his wrist and began to drink. He smiled when she had finally listened to waht he and Sheik had said. After several moments of listening to her swallow the blood from his wrist he began to feel the lightheadedness that he was worried would hit alot faster tahn it had.

Sheik pushed Lucius' wrist down and pulled Krystina up in one swift motion and gently pushed Lucius towards Hades. "Thank you for listening to our advice. We know alot more than you would think."

Hades had quickly applied medical attention to Lucius' wrist to stop the bleeding after catching him. He gave Lucius a smile alhough he knew he wouldn't see it. "You're such a sweet ninja assassin, Lucius."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh, standing straight. "th-thanks for that....." she mumbled, looking over at Lucius as her eyes faded back to their sea blue color. she shifted her gaze from Lucius to Sheik, giving him a tiny nod and a small smile. "yeah..." she grinned.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm
"I bet you feel better now that you've had something to er... eat? Drink? You get what I'm trying to ask yes?" Sheik half-asked half-conversed with himself while talking to Krystina at the same time.

Lucius glanced at the direction he heard Sheik's voice and gave a quick smile. "Don't think too much about it. It's a natural instinct for a vampire and soon enough you'll fall into the routine of drinking blood and not really caring that your doing so. It happens all the time. I'm used to run-ins with vampires."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Krystina chuckled softly and gave sheik a small nod before she turned to Lucius. "you have a point.... but i still don't like it." she sighed and closed her eyes, holding her hands together tightly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:41 pm
"You'll have to get used to it. Human foods don't satisfy your hunger although you can still taste it," Lucius smiled lightly as he glanced at a wall. "Shadowheart's singing it again."

"I hear him. He's in his threatening mood," Sheik smiled lighlty as if this were a natural occurence.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm
"doesn't mean i have to like it." Krystina gave a tiny sigh and let her arms drop o her sides, simply listening. "i'd ask why he's singing that but i'm guessing i already know." she mumbled and shook her head, keeping her eyes closed and her ams at her side as she felt the familiar need to cough again but simply controled it, wanting to stay out of her bed today.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm
"You want to hear a funny song that Hades, Sheik and I did when Shadowheart woke up from his first coma?" Lucius smiled while patting the chair near him.

"He wants you to sit, Cough-y," Hades smirked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and sat down smiling at them. "sure i'll here it.'' she smiled, glancing over at hades and rolling her eyes. "cough-y? that's a new one. normaly i just get called sicky" she grinned, still keeping her coughs down.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 pm
"There's a heat building in your chest so I know you're holding back coughs. Sheik, the guitar is yours," Hades smiled.

Sheik picked up the guitar and smiled lightly. "It was originally performed by two women and two men, but we only had us, so you'll have to deal with three guys singing it."

Lucius tapped Sheik on the foot as he began playing the guitar. "We were basically calling him a girl in this song. Of course, he hit us for it, but it was well worth it."

The trio gave a quick smile as Maso came in and began to sing Chiquitita by ABBA.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Krystina smiled softly as she listened to them, biting her lip to keep from laughing. when they finnished she chuckled softly. "i can see him getting mad about that....and it was a really nice song, even with just guys singing" she smirked, keeping what hades had said out of her thoughts as best she could. she wasn't going to go back in her bed if she could help it.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm
"Thank you. He said the only way he was gonna die was after he got rid of us first," Sheik chuckled as Lucius, Maso and Hades gave him a hug.

Shadowheart slapped all four boys upside the head. "Just remember what I said if you four ever sang that again to me," he smirked.

"We know. It'll be 'Our f**king nightmare'," Maso laughed pulling Shadowheart into the hug. "We missed you, chiquitita."

"I didn't miss any of you," Shadowheart replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 pm
Krystina smiled at them all, bitign her lip to keep from laughing at them all for being goofballs ....and the song, the song too. "well.... that's a unique way of putting things." she finaly mumbled when she didn't feel like laughing at them any more.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:10 pm

"It's when he began that song that he told us it'd be 'our f**king nightmare' and we said, 'we'll miss you in H**l, chiquitita'," Maso laughed getting slapped upside the head by Shadowheart.

"At least I wasn't the one singing a girl's part in a song, chica. Should I bring up you and Lucius' song Tralala?" Shadowheart purred in Maso's ear making him turn a bright red.

"We were drunk on sake! You never know what you'll do when you're drunk!" Maso snapped.

"Oh my... I forgot about that," Lucius murmured turning a dark red.

"Sing it, sing it!" Hades chuckled.

"Or should I perhaps mention, your song of The Count? Don't mess with crazy, Maso. Crazy wins," Shadowheart chuckled walking over to a corner of the room.

Maso began hitting his head on the wall. "Stupid. Sheik. Stupid. Sake. Stupid. Me. For. Believing. Sheik."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm
Krystina sighed softly and shook her head as she stood up. "you're all goof balls" she chuckled and then slipped out the door, going to the kitchen and getting a glass of water to help her with the coughs.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm
"You shouldn't leave a room without someone... Sheik said I had to come sit in here with you. You never know when you might pass out," Shadowheart muttered from the doorway. "I made that mistake once... I woke up to hear those retards singing Chiquitita to me..."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff