Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:46 pm
Krystina sighed softly and turned around, looking at shadowheart with a tiny smile. "i just needed a bit of space for a moment.... i'm not used to a lot of people even with my being sick all the time..." she sighed and shook her head. "but it's nice to hang out with you guys too." she hummed and took another sip of water as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 pm
"No... We bring danger with us no matter where we go... I especially bring danger into your home... You would be better off without me... I'm going to say to enjoy their company since I'll be fighting off enemies most of the time..." he replied quickly as his eyes stayed focused on the floor. "Don't worry about me whatsoever. It's better you pretend I don't even exist..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:01 pm
Krystina gave a tiny frown and shook her head. "you're wrong about that." she mumbled and leaned against the counter. "it's not better if i pretend you don't exist... it's far worse." she mumbled and looked at her water with a small sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 pm
"You don't know ninjas and assassins well do you?" he asked lightly as he walked into the kitchen and jump-flipped onto the counter. His eyes never left the floor when he moved.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:12 pm
"i don't need to know ninjas and assassins well to know human beings well." krystina mumbled and glanced up at him once before she set down the water. "it's a simple human need to want to be around others and feel accepted." she mumbled, crossing her arms as she started out of the room again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:36 pm
"Then I guess I'm not human..." Shadowheart replied following after her. "I don't want to be around others... I don't want to feel accepted... I just want to cease to exist... To not be so much toruble for them..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm
"whatever, i give up..." krystina mumbled and held her head as she leaned against a wall. "i'm not gonna argue with you on that one anymore. but that doesn't mean i'll ignore you" she smiled at him, deciding right then that she was going to make him her friend even if it took her forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 pm
"Good luck with that," he murmured as if knowing her thoughts while picking her up bridal style and carrying her back into her bedroom and placing her on the bed without making eye contact with her. Lucius and Hades came in through the door as Shadowheart turned to leave. "She's all yours, Lucius..."

Lucius gently placed a hand on his arm only to have Shadowheart brush it away and leave the room. He frowned as Hades pushed him lightly to the bed. "I'm sorry he seems so depressing... I'm also sorry he's forced you into bed... I'm surprised he even opened up to you like that. It's hard to get him to do that. How're you feeling?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 pm
"i feel fine, he's just being cranky." she shrugged and sat up, smiling at them both. "i guess he's not as independent as he likes to believe if he opened up like that." she joked and rolled her eyes, pulling the blue strand off hair out of her face as she looked at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:57 pm
"Maybe he just needed you to enter our lives before he could actually get his feelings out," Lucius smiled sitting on the edge of the bed. "He's worried about you way down deep although he doesn't seem to say or show it."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:04 am
Krystina smiled and laughed softly. "maybe" she grinned and closed her eyes, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable from holding in her coughs for so long. she opened her eyes and smiled at lucius again. "he seems nice...well... nicer, when he opens up a bit like that." she hummed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 am
"He's hard to get to open up. Maso got more information from him, but when he was going to tell me and Sheik, Shadowheart attacked him and made him forget everything he told him," Lucius chuckled only to stifle a yawn. "Sorry. I didn't get much sleep last night when I was dealing with your fever."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 am
Krystina smiled softly and shook her head. "you should sleep. i can show you to your bedroom if you want." she hummed and stood up, offering him her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm
"I'm going to guess you're holding your hand out to me," Lucius replied reaching out with one hand until he felt her hand under his and stood up gently holding her hand. "Couldn't see it." His last sentence came out sounding like he was joking. Hades shook his head lightly as he opened the bedroom door. He wasn't planning on telling Krystina that Lucius' joke about himself had actually inwardly hurt him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:58 pm
Krystina sighed softly started out of her bedroom, moving down the hall a bit to the three doors on the end. she opened the one on the left and smiled at him. "i only have three extra bedrooms actualy.... but you can have this one" she smiled and stepped into the room with him.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff