Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm
Shayde smiled shyly as his eyes flashed a bright purple and returned back to their dark shade of purple to where it was almost black. "Screw it. Keep kissing me. I actually like it."

"Can't choose on music, tv shows are tied between The Walking Dead, Glee, some of Adult Swim's shows, some of SciFi's shows, South Park, The New Girl and Raising Hope. Um... Candy would be Gobstoppers, Andes mints, Mr. Goodbars and Kit-Kat bars," Ephraim murmured softly as he glanced up at the ceiling. "Favorite chips are Cheetos. Too many favorite movies. I like the night better than the day.... Yea... What about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:31 pm
"i like it too." Skylar smiled and lightly pressed his lips to Shayde's; gently placing a a hand in his hair.

"for music i'm tied between Nickelback, Daughtry, Staind, creed, and three days grace; i'm not one for TV usually but i do like watching adult swim at times... south park's good... and i think Futurama's kinda funny" Rissa smiled softly; finding herself tracing her tattoo as she looked at him. "fer candy... um.. i like tootsie pops and lemon heads; chips is cool ranch Doritos; like i said, don't watch too much tv and that includes movies; i'll stick with the shadows more often the the sunlight...." she mumbled trailing off before jumping slightly "oh.and i have an addiction to adrenaline."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:08 pm
Shayde returned the kiss, his hands gently resting on Sky's shoulders and sliding up Sky's neck as he deepened the kiss.
Hades stepped out of the shower and into a new set of boxers, his towel draped over his shoulders as he stepped back into his and Lulu's room. Lianna looked like she was sleeping peacefully so he simply dropped onto Lulu's bed and waited for some kind of noise from Sheik or Lulu to get him to move.

"I'm... Kind of masochistic," Ephraim smiled lightly as he began fiddling with his bangs. "I actually learned that I liked pain when I was five or six and I didn't have the whole angry psycho side. One of the kids I grew up with wound up chaining me to a wall in the basement of some ruins and tried beating the crap out of me just because our sensei seemed to praise my ability to learn quickly while he had to work harder for sensei's praises. I wound up laughing about three-quarters of the time while the other quarter of the time was spent unconscious. That's also how I met Trevvy's sensei."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm
Sky smiled inwardly as he kissed him more, the hand not in Shayde's hair slipping down to his back, pressing him closer as he returned the deepened kiss.

"well it sucks that you got beat up... but its always interesting to find out new things about yourself." Rissa mumbled lightly as she continued to watch him. "although... i've never tested that one before... masochist or not..." she shrugged and closed her eyes halfway, her mind slipping to her dad. "but...its probably more likely that i like causing other people's pain..... " she whispered, not fully aware of what she was saying.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm
Shayde smiled lightly into the kiss before pulling back slightly to breathe, his breaths coming in soft pants. "I love you, Sky," he murmured softly before hugging him as close as he could get him to him without touching his wings.

"Pssh. Every kid jealous of another in that orphanage training facility has gone through the initiation of being better at something than someone else," Ephraim snickered before lightly hugging Rissa. "That'd be fine with me. It'd be like Rihanna's S&M song."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 pm
Sky blushed lightly and held him close. "love you too." he hummed softly.

"sounds like a typical school. if you're good at something you get made fun of for it." Rissa gave a small chuckle, her cheeks going slightly red when he hugged her. "i guess it would be." she smirked and lightly hugged him back.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 pm
Shayde smiled gently before kissing Sky lightly on the lips. "Good. I'll do my best to keep you happy and protect you from anyone who wants to do you harm," he murmured softly while lightly drawing with his fingertip around Sky's wings a very intricate pattern.

"I've never been to a normal school, but what I've examined, I'd say it's very much the same minus the fact that ours lets you bring weapons into it," Ephraim responded as he flashed Rissa a small smile and gave her a gentle squeeze. "What's funny is I think it would fit us. Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. It seems so true."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:46 pm
Sky smiled a bit more and kissed him back softly. "thanks..." he hummed, wishing he could say the same but knowing he'd be too week. a slight shiver ran up his spine as he felt Shayde's finger on his back.

"hm...that does sound better" Rissa grinned as she looked at him, keeping her arms around him. "heh, that is funny." she chuckled as she looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm
"Does it tickle?" Shayde teased lightly as he kissed the side of Sky's neck, Shayde's skin near the backs of his shoulders rippling a little to show parts of the very intricate design that he'd been doodling on Sky's back although his was in black ink while Sky's was just an imaginary design.

"Yea," Ephraim hummed softly as he lightly set Rissa's hand on top of his so that their palms were touching and their fingers were stretched out. "I have girly hands." He smiled lightly at his comment before showing Rissa that the only real difference between their hands was his hand had a slightly bigger palm and longer fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:03 pm
"yes..." Sky murmured, watching the designs as they danced across Shayde's skin.

Rissa gave a slight chuckle and shook her head. "no, i just have man hands." she shrugged and then lightly closed her fingers around his hand.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 pm
"So you're ticklish... That's kinda funny," Shayde smiled lightly then gently biting where he'd kissed Sky's neck a second before.

"Pssh. You have very feminine hands. If you've seen Lulu's hands, he's got man hands compared to us," Ephraim snorted as he lightly gripped her hand in his.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:23 pm
"why's that funny?" Sky murmured, jumping slightly when Shayde bit him.
"heh, alright" Rissa chuckled as she looked at him, holding his hand tightly.
{sorry... sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
"Because that means your body is extremely sensitive due to the fact that my fingers weren't actually touching your back. It was the shadow of my hands," Shayde responded rather casually into Sky's neck. He closed his eyes and kissed his neck again before flashing him a slightly nervous smile. "Sorry for biting you. It was a spur of the moment thing."

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," Ephraim chuckled lightly as his freehand gently brushed against Rissa's cheek when he brushed back a hair. His smile became a bit more serious as he gently set his forehead against her shoulder. "Lovely... I feel like I'm in a fairytale now..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:20 pm
Sky blushed darkly and placed his lips on Shayde's for a second. "its fine.... its not like you did any damage." he shrugged.

rissa's face burned as he spoke, even more so when he put his forehead on her shoulder. "funny.... 'cause i kinda do too.... a messed up one." she smiled softly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games